Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,857 members, 7,838,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (20653 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 1:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
kennykendo:

ok op continue....

I am not gay, I am just someone who has a sexual experience I apply with women...

for the fact you keep quoting 'white woman'

you have given me ample reasons to doubt you....

like someone said

why why ogun

when I am talking with a black guy, or any one who is not from my race, I would first think of his race background , and put that race before his name. this is natural.

I always say black man, black woman.

see ?! if I am really an African , a Nigerian, I would never use "black " , because that is taken for grant.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Safiaaa:
Dont ask me stupid questions. Fuckkk off now

are you really a woman ?

ok, I understand your jealousy.

I have more black brothers' peniss to choose from than you have.

1 Like

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

are you really a woman ?

ok, I understand your jealousy.

I have more black brothers' peniss to choose from than you have.
Lmao..
Okay.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Britboy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
Whywhyogun
PM me and Send your pic, then I could fulfill your fantasy.
I'm really curious to see what you look like.
Thanks.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
Britboy:
Whywhyogun
PM me and Send your pic, then I could fulfill your fantasy.
I'm really curious to see what you look like.
Thanks.

why ? you should be the guy, who is supposed to send me a photo, in private or in public. if I find your peniss in the photo attractive , I would contact you accordingly
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Britboy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

why ? you should be the guy, who is supposed to send me a photo, in private or in public. if I find your peniss in the photo attractive , I would contact you accordingly

Easy tigress.
Before we jump to sending pics of genitals, first things first!
I need to see what this 'white woman' looks like.
If I'm satisfied with what I see, then unto the next stage...genitals! grin
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

why do you hide behind some language I have no idea of ?
It's Yoruba angry

It was way too early for that kinda post.

©YBR
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Britboy:

Easy tigress.
Before we jump to sending pics of genitals, first things first!
I need to see what this 'white woman' looks like.
If I'm satisfied with what I see, then unto the next stage...genitals! grin

I look like any white woman who falls into 25-35 years old .

in my eyes, every black man is the same. I can hardly tell a 18 year old black boy from a 48 year old man. you are black .and you are from another race I know few things about.

so , in your eyes, all white women (except the senile ones/infants) are similar.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
It's Yoruba angry

It was way too early for that kinda post.

©YBR

but in my country, morning is the time to have sex
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Britboy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

I look like any white woman who falls into 25-35 years old .

in my eyes, every black man is the same. I can hardly tell a 18 year old black boy from a 48 year old man. you are black .and you are from another race I know few things about.

so , in your eyes, all white women (except the senile ones/infants) are similar.

Yeah, yeah... I know you look like any other white woman, but my point is this: I want to know how attractive, sexy, or fat and ugly you look.
Being a 'rich white woman' just doesn't cut it for me, appearance matters too.
In summary: Your appearance determines if we would play...kapish?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

but in my country, morning is the time to have sex
Oh! That's how you have sex in your country? Y'all do it on social networks? undecided

Anyway, it's no business of mine. It was just kinda odd seeing that that early.

©YBR
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by kennykendo(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

when I am talking with a black guy, or any one who is not from my race, I would first think of his race background , and put that race before his name. this is natural.

I always say black man, black woman.

see ?! if I am really an African , a Nigerian, I would never use "black " , because that is taken for grant.

hmmmmmmmm

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
Britboy:

Yeah, yeah... I know you look like any other white woman, but my point is this: I want to know how attractive, sexy, or fat and ugly you look.
Being a 'rich white woman' just doesn't cut it for me, appearance matters too.
In summary: Your appearance determines if we would play...kapish?

just looks like any other pretty white woman.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Oh! That's how you have sex in your country? Y'all do it on social networks? undecided

Anyway, it's no business of mine. It was just kinda odd seeing that that early.

©YBR

because I have no sex for a long time in Africa, due to the terrible hygiene situation of the black peniss (I have to resist myself from putting them into my mouths by a great effort). so that is why I feel so hungry in the morning, that I have to apply some other way, such as sex threads on internet , to satiate me.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

because I have no sex for a long time in Africa, due to the terrible hygiene situation of the black peniss (I have to resist myself from putting them into my mouths by a great effort). so that is why I feel so hungry in the morning, that I have to apply some other way, such as sex threads on internet , to satiate me.
You need help!

*And quit spewing this kind of trash please, it's disrespectful. undecided

©YBR
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
You need help!

*And quit spewing this kind of trash please, it's disrespectful. undecided

©YBR

how many boxers do you have ? maybe only 2. and you are too lazy to wash them alternatively, everyday. so, how can you keep your peniss clean by a boxer worn for a week ?

that is why I prefer to masturbate black boys . I have to .
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by MARYchiells(f): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
nNEOo:
can you touch my penis and still hold back the urge of being penetrated....

Waoow!!! You must be proud of what you have, I'm already tempted to see.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Britboy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

just looks like any other pretty white woman.
Just send me your pic already...
I need to confirm you're real.
You could be a troll for all I care.
Deal or no deal?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
Britboy:

Just send me your pic already...
I need to confirm you're real.
You could be a troll for all I care.
Deal or no deal?

do you think a troll will send his/her own photo to you ? why do you make yourself feel uncomfortable by imagining me to be a troll. to think I am a pretty girl, my posts will be more conducive to your sex vagary/daydream
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

how many boxers do you have ? maybe only 2. and you are too lazy to wash them alternatively, everyday. so, how can you keep your peniss clean by a boxer worn for a week ?

that is why I prefer to masturbate black boys . I have to .
*Sighs* embarassed

Like I mentioned earlier, you seriously need help.

©YBR
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by daewoorazer(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

poor white women beg black peniss to penetrate them, but rich white women, such as me , pay the black peniss to do the job

anyway, how can you expect your black brother to be so low to send emails to me ? you say I should "beg"

Yes, you should beg. It's called courtesy ma'am
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Britboy(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

do you think a troll will send his/her own photo to you ? why do you make yourself feel uncomfortable by imagining me to be a troll. to think I am a pretty girl, my posts will be more conducive to your sex vagary/daydream

We need to reach an accord, if not we'll be going round and round in circles.
I can't just send u a pic of my dick!
If it's so hard to just send your pic to confirm your identity, then how do you think I'd feel sending you a pic of my dick?
Unless you want a random pic from google, then I can download and send u the best black dick, but I'm sure that's not what you want.
You just being stubborn...white woman!
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
*Sighs* embarassed

Like I mentioned earlier, you seriously need help.

©YBR

a nice black peniss is the antidote for me
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
daewoorazer:

Yes, you should beg. It's called courtesy ma'am

I do beg, by giving away my money to those black boys. it is another kind of begging.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Britboy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Whywhyogun, see...I'd make it easier for you.
Send me a PM, you don't have to send a pic yet.
We'll migrate to whatsapp or any other IM, then I'd know you serious.
Failure to do so...then it's safe to say you're a troll.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
Britboy:

We need to reach an accord, if not we'll be going round and round in circles.
I can't just send u a pic of my dick!
If it's so hard to just send your pic to confirm your identity, then how do you think I'd feel sending you a pic of my dick?
Unless you want a random pic from google, then I can download and send u the best black dick, but I'm sure that's not what you want.
You just being stubborn...white woman!

any photo of a black peniss would turn me on

sometimes the black men are too ugly, but their peniss are always nice.

I am not fastidious.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

a nice black peniss is the antidote for me
Okay, goodluck with that. wink

©YBR
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by experimentist: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

if you have browsed my other threads, you will know my preference , which I have repeated more than 100 times : 14cm-17cm (if too long, masturbation only) ,and by the way, black peniss are naturally thick, even though flaccid, compared with white peniss. so I don't think too much about the girth .
Ok , i have a black skinned Love Machine for you.. it's a gift.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
experimentist:
Ok , i have a black skinned Love Machine for you.. it's a gift.

ok, send the photo of that thing over here, and let me check first
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by badsaint(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:
I am a white lady, full of sex fantasy about black men. there are so many cute guys in Africa. I can not help thinking , what if I can touch anyone of them , without punishment, without any more involvement with sex, if I don't want to .

since playing with peniss is the standard fore play for further sex, I am afraid that, if I give a man such a hint as "I want to touch and play you peniss" , he would go down to the end .

and since, according to me, 5 out of 10 black boys are cute, even I have to accept the consequences of playing their peniss, I simply can not
allow half the men whose peniss I intend to play , to come into my hole.

so , this is the conundrum , raised by a white lady, to you black cute boys. how do you think ? can I randomly play with any one peniss and stop anytime I want ?

sure! for the right amount
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
badsaint:

sure! for the right amount

you must be a playgirl too. how many boys you have played ? and how much "amount " you suggest me to pay, if I want to handle without being penetrated ?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

i have no feeling towards white men, i have got rid of white men.

If only you will let me kiss and play with your breast..... You can do it the way you like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boyfriend Said He Left Social Media Because He's Found Everything With Her / Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / Keke-napep wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.