Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (20730 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by daewoorazer(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

I do beg, by giving away my money to those black boys. it is another kind of begging.

These boys already licking your a$$ on here are the reason you disrespect us so much and think we all the same.

I'd choose a million black pu$$ies over 1 white kitten. It's not about race but preference.

White skins reek of garlic and odour, and I'm a very sensitive person. So I don't care if your surname is trump or Cameron or Trudeau, I'd fvck a black kitten over a white cvnt anytime, anyday and under any condition.

Trust Me, between me and you,we ain't really different, white things disgust us both wink

1 Like

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by davillian(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:
I am a white lady, full of sex fantasy about black men. there are so many cute guys in Africa. I can not help thinking , what if I can touch anyone of them , without punishment, without any more involvement with sex, if I don't want to .

since playing with peniss is the standard fore play for further sex, I am afraid that, if I give a man such a hint as "I want to touch and play you peniss" , he would go down to the end .

and since, according to me, 5 out of 10 black boys are cute, even I have to accept the consequences of playing their peniss, I simply can not
allow half the men whose peniss I intend to play , to come into my hole.

so , this is the conundrum , raised by a white lady, to you black cute boys. how do you think ? can I randomly play with any one peniss and stop anytime I want ?
See leave all this gramma make me your PA then there will be a dick for you to touch 4d rest of your life without me penetrating.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by nNEOo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
MARYchiells:

Waoow!!! You must be proud of what you have, I'm already tempted to see.

just ping me already am too young to keep these stuffs to myself
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Pato23:

If only you will let me kiss and play with your breast..... You can do it the way you like

so, touching my breasts without penetrating me , while I make your sperm out ? it is worthwhile for me ! I will do, if you are handsome in my eyes.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
daewoorazer:

These boys already licking your a$$ on here are the reason you disrespect us so much and think we all the same.

I'd choose a million black pu$$ies over 1 white kitten. It's not about race but preference.

White skins reek of garlic and odour, and I'm a very sensitive person. So I don't care if your surname is trump or Cameron or Trudeau, I'd fvck a black kitten over a white cvnt anytime, anyday and under any condition.

Trust Me, between me and you,we ain't really different, white things disgust us both wink

but I am talking about playing peniss without being penetrated. it is miles away from what you said.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
davillian:

See leave all this gramma make me your PA then there will be a dick for you to touch 4d rest of your life without me penetrating.

can you suffer being touched to ejaculate for the rest of your life without penetrating that person who touches your peniss ?

you are more great than those monks in the monasteries . your skill of controlling your body is unmatchable .
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by daewoorazer(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

but I am talking about playing peniss without being penetrated. it is miles away from what you said.

Why would I let u play With my pe.nis, am I some mannequin or what? My integrity doesn't have a price.

I'd only do that for my Gf coz I love and understand her fatansy... And not for some greens
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
daewoorazer:

Why would I let u play my penis, am I some mannequin or what? My integrity doesn't have a tag price.

I'd only do that for my Gf coz I love and understand her fatansy... And not for some greens

when you are destitute for a long time, when you are full of vanity for white women, when you are a little bit older, you will choose to trade your peniss for money from a white woman
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by daewoorazer(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

when you are destitute for a long time, when you are full of vanity for white women, when you are a little bit older, you will choose to trade your peniss for money from a white woman

No, you seem so rude and uncivilised.
I'd never look unto a smelly white bit.ch for such

I'm smart and I work.... I can pay you bitat.ch to fvck my dog rather...... Learnt u people have insatiable cvnts and so practice bestiality..... Go fvck a horse since your brain is underdeveloped as that of a 5 year old. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by MrCork: 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
Safiaaa:
Too much stupidity on this thread for me to handle.

...atitude...an then she complain she can't find man on nairaland.

....answer the simple question...yes or know?
undecided
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2017
daewoorazer:

I'm smart and I work.... I can pay you bitat.ch to fvck my dog rather...... Learnt u people have insatiable cvnts and so practice bestiality..... Go fvck a horse since your brain is underdeveloped as that of a 5 year old. grin grin

you work like hell to earn your pittance salary

why not find a white lady ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by davillian(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

can you suffer being touched to ejaculate for the rest of your life without penetrating that person who touches your peniss ?

you are more great than those monks in the monasteries . your skill of controlling your body is unmatchable .
It doesn't stop me from pouring the anger on some other girl lmao.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by daewoorazer(m): 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

you work like hell to earn your pittance salary

why not find a white lady ?

White ladies stink... Do you?

2 Likes

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Benoliver(m): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
@whywhyogun can you pls send me you E mail address lets talk.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by teehamzat(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
daewoorazer:

Bro na u get time to dey reply dis mumu oooo, anytym dem release am from ban like dis na useless thread she go just dey create upandan... sad

1 Like

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

so, touching my breasts without penetrating me , while I make your sperm out ? it is worthwhile for me ! I will do, if you are handsome in my eyes.
Yeah,just that......
Waiting to be considered...
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2017
MrCork:

...atitude...an then she complain she can't find man on nairaland.

....answer the simple question...yes or know?
undecided

sssh. Suck on your your cork.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by MrCork: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Safiaaa:
sssh. Suck on your your cork.

..madam keep dreamin...u will never sork my c0rk!(no oofensece) angry

2 Likes

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by spreado(m): 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
most guys here de f up, me nigerian de luk dem as rubbish 4 dis thread, jst imagine ow she go see dem

1 Like

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by tungstar(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:
I am a white lady, full of sex fantasy about black men. there are so many cute guys in Africa. I can not help thinking , what if I can touch anyone of them , without punishment, without any more involvement with sex, if I don't want to .

since playing with peniss is the standard fore play for further sex, I am afraid that, if I give a man such a hint as "I want to touch and play you peniss" , he would go down to the end .

and since, according to me, 5 out of 10 black boys are cute, even I have to accept the consequences of playing their peniss, I simply can not
allow half the men whose peniss I intend to play , to come into my hole.

so , this is the conundrum , raised by a white lady, to you black cute boys. how do you think ? can I randomly play with any one peniss and stop anytime I want ?

here are some black d..k to play with while you wait for your nigerian boyfriend

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by l3st3r: 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
whywhyogun:

how many boxers do you have ? maybe only 2. and you are too lazy to wash them alternatively, everyday. so, how can you keep your peniss clean by a boxer worn for a week ?

that is why I prefer to masturbate black boys . I have to .
You guys shouldn't waste you time on her,she not a real white woman, just some bloody troll, how many white have you seen use the word Boxers,what they use is underwear or briefs. Bloody troll!!!
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 5:05am On Jun 10, 2017
davillian:

It doesn't stop me from pouring the anger on some other girl lmao.

I pay the money for you peniss, and you promise to let me play it without penetrating me.

but you still want to vent your libido on other women.

what about STD ?

that is exactly, why I confine the sex between me and the black boys to be masturbation only.

I don't want to sacrifice my mouth, not mention the other hole.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 5:10am On Jun 10, 2017
daewoorazer:

White ladies stink... Do you?

black boys are of bad hygiene . either you are poor , you have no money to buy a dozen of boxers to change everyday, or you are too lazy to do so.

I am deterred by the smell and the surface situation of most black peniss . not by their abominably large size, but by their terrible hygiene situation.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 5:12am On Jun 10, 2017
Benoliver:
@whywhyogun can you pls send me you E mail address lets talk.

not before you post your genuine personal photo over here.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 5:13am On Jun 10, 2017
teehamzat:

Bro na u get time to dey reply dis mumu oooo, anytym dem release am from ban like dis na useless thread she go just dey create upandan... sad

are white women called mumu in your language?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 5:17am On Jun 10, 2017
spreado:
most guys here de f up, me nigerian de luk dem as rubbish 4 dis thread, jst imagine ow she go see dem

are you kidding me?

sounds like I have never seen a black man before ?!

I have been in Nigeria for 4 years. and I was in charge of a large working team consisted by black men/boys, among whom , most were my sex victims.

I have tasted and played more black peniss than you can imagine.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 5:20am On Jun 10, 2017
tungstar:

here are some black d..k to play with while you wait for your nigerian boyfriend

I prefer Nigerian men, because you guys are shorter and have more flesh.

I don't like east African guys, they are too lanky and tall.

I want to kiss from his juicy mouth to his groaning throat , and his robust chests to his furry tummy , until that bushy ....then I would suddenly gulp it down in my mouth, to savour it ....
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 5:27am On Jun 10, 2017
l3st3r:
You guys shouldn't waste you time on her,she not a real white woman, just some bloody troll, how many white have you seen use the word Boxers,what they use is underwear or briefs. Bloody troll!!!

when in Rome do as the romans do.

if you browse my earlier threads carefully and patiently, you may find out, I wrote "underwear" . but since some black men said my English is pidgin, I had to adopt "boxer" as you guys .

anyway, "boxer" is really a suitable name for whatever you wear. look at your loose and down-to-knee underwear, they are more similar to the boxers.

I have bought some tight and sexy underwear from my country to my boys, but they preferred to wear their loose boxers . I guess they don't want to show their silhouette on the crotches.
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 5:33am On Jun 10, 2017
l3st3r:

anyway, troll means attention seeker

who is not an attention seeker over here ? if someone does not want to seek any attention, why does he post his thread ? for the writer's own eyes only?
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by iyblaq(m): 5:48am On Jun 10, 2017
It depends on the location, office yes... But bedroom nah
Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by daewoorazer(m): 5:49am On Jun 10, 2017
whywhyogun:

black boys are of bad hygiene . either you are poor , you have no money to buy a dozen of boxers to change everyday, or you are too lazy to do so.

I am deterred by the smell and the surface situation of most black peniss . not by their abominably large size, but by their terrible hygiene situation.

I always wonder why white bitc.hes run from white panties. the reason ain't far fetched. the concentrated sap that drip from ur cvnts makes some permanent irritating brown spots on the gusset of ur panties. yuck lipsrsealed

See or sniff d panty of a white bia.tch and die.

dirty stinking animals

2 Likes

Re: Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? by whywhyogun: 6:18am On Jun 10, 2017
iyblaq:
It depends on the location, office yes... But bedroom nah

so , you have been touched in office ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Start Dating? / Why Do Guys Love Yansh/booty??? (picture) / Shameful Moments! Men And Women Caught In The Act (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.