Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry (58808 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by cris07(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=cerowo post=57360489]
Y did u said dat[/quot
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by cris07(m): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
cerowo:
Y did u said dat
Cos i like u.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by bdauran: 2:32am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed

Who will take the second-hand depreciated woman.

Senseless woman,

She woulda remained in her husband's house and continued shagging her lovers...her husband would never have known... After all, Toto no get meter.
And it woulda been a WIN-WIN case for her.

Now who will take her in
LOL funny u
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by villageboy24(m): 8:00am On Jun 10, 2017
If it's not working, it's not working. no need for unnecessary questions. And is 80k too much for a corper to pay? nawa for una oh. abi friends and family haff finish ni.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by cerowo(f): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2017
cris07:

Cos i like u.
Lol....so is because u like me dats y u wantd me 2 b a yoruba! Whats wrong wit u liking other tribes?
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

My exact thought too.Years back,there used to be dis advanced aboki gateman close yo my former area,who got married to a 14 yrs old gal.The owner of the house later sent d gal to pry and secondary sch,she became wise.Next thing she ran away from home,declining to marry d man.An old man at that. If that corpers own is similar then I see nothing wrong with that.

Madam, this thing that you're doing in your profile picture, e no good at all o grin
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Madam, this thing that you're doing in your profile picture, e no good at all o grin

Oga mi,just like ur profile pic says ntorr! Dats wat u get for snooping. grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Benita27:
More often than not, meeting a guy in camp may not be the reason why she divorced the husband. Since their marriage is an Islamic one, she may have been married off to the guy when she was very young, had no affection for him, and was probably doing her parents' bidding. Now she's older, enlightened by education and feels she doesn't deserve the man in her life. If this is the case I see nothing wrong in her actions.

Now you see why Boko is Haram and girl child education is not supported.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by cris07(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
cerowo:

Lol....so is because u like me dats y u wantd me 2 b a yoruba! Whats wrong wit u liking other tribes?
i dnt hate oda tribes... Anyway, can we chat privately on whatsapp?
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by sweetilicious(f): 6:32am On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed

Who will take the second-hand depreciated woman.

Senseless woman,

She woulda remained in her husband's house and continued shagging her lovers...her husband would never have known... After all, Toto no get meter.
And it woulda been a WIN-WIN case for her.

Now who will take her in
But your comment is not good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.