Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry (58805 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Genilufoye1: 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2017
She must love by fire by force,,,,,
Which kind juju be that
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Quality20(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
She simply doesn't love the man again. NO any disposal of secrets period. But honestly it's not easy to please some women especially those highly enlightened or educated ones- reason why some people will never marry them, but rather marry secondary or primary students
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by moorevic(m): 4:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hahahahahaha am laughing because no igbo lady can try this, abi she get 2, 000, 000 million for account to pay back. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by effty(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed

Who will take the second-hand depreciated woman.

Senseless woman,

She woulda remained in her husband's house and continued shagging her lovers...her husband would never have known... After all, Toto no get meter.
And it woulda been a WIN-WIN case for her.

Now who will take her in
One of ur senseless post again.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by sams1no01: 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Theyveedo:
She has gotten a new catch
The camp has exposes her more
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by smart024(m): 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
bumi10:
A Jos Upper Area Court on Thursday 8th June, 2017 dissolved the marriage between 27-year-old Rukayat Ahmed, an NYSC member, and Alkasim Ahmed, following a petition filed by the former.

Rukayat, a resident of Jos, had approached the court seeking the dissolution of the marriage on the grounds that she was no more in love with Alkasim.

The woman, who filed a direct complaint to the court, argued that such separation was permissible in Islamic law, “if the partners are no more in love and therefore unwilling to live together”. When the case was mentioned on May 25, the husband did not object to Rukayat’s demand.

At the resumption of hearing on the matter on Thursday, the Judge, Yahaya Ahmed, endorsed the separation of the couple and ordered the petitioner to refund the N80,000 paid as dowry by her husband, as applicable in Islamic law.

Rukayat immediately paid the money and walked away a free woman.

FYI
- Tell me if the story is not the fact that she has seen another man better and richer than her husband and that they are not on the same levels again. Tell me if this is not the main story. And if you think is not, were did she get 80K while their "alawe" na 20k per months...lol

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/nysc-member-divorces-husband-refunds.html

There is one way out of this two:
Its either she was forced into it and saw a possible way out and utilized it...
Or she met another machine with a bigger wallet and a better cassava that knows how to dance the alingo more...
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by madjune(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed

Senseless woman,

She woulda remained in her husband's house and continued shagging her lovers...her husband would never have known... After all, Toto no get meter.

Now who will take her in

Can you give your sister such advice?
And, if a girl treats you this way behind your back, how would you feel?

Well, maybe you're just one of them girls. Smh.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by NwaAmaikpe: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
madjune:

Can you give your sister such advice?
And, if a girl treats you this way behind your back, how would you feel?

Well, maybe you're just one of them girls. Smh.

Well that's why I am giving it to your sisters.
Mine are smarter.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Suspect33(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
11 month's love

Reminisce those good days@ ekiti

i fvckk like it's my last

I over used my D**k that i wanted to get a fairly used D**k from Ado(only if it exists)
look at how you are making a public nuisance of yourself, where is your moral conduct, and when has fornication become a thing to boast about, you just showed how ignorant you are about life
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by madjune(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Mine are smarter.

Wilderness does not pay.
Go to church.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by madjune(m): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Mine are smarter.

Wickedness does not pay.
Repent today.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by jrusky(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
This is it again another Nollywood in making.If a thorough investigation is to be follow in relation to this matter the conclusion will be *The girl was either forcefully given out to a man he never love and never meet before*in the name of culture* now see the embarrassment.

Whenever you try to tell them this is babaric they will be upset and start calling you names because I still can't get it for me to live in a house with a woman I never knew or dated before or the sense behind it forcing a lady to marry a man she never dated before its so weird and it has to be stop it a blind culture take it or leave it, abuse me I don't give a bleep no one can silent me from saying the truth no one I mean no one.

The truth is the lady never really love him or never dated him before marrying him. Woman do suffer a lot I pity them a lot. Any way I have warned them long ago and they all know me unless you want bear a new name called *sorry oo*then make the mistake and miss road to my family house with that nonsense that day the person will know not every family goes for that madness. The way the guy miss road same way he will be brutally mis-beaten.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by olatunyemi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
we try to judge easily not minding the kind of agony she has passed through in the hand of the man, it may not be that he met a new man she may have a better reason for doing that
maybe she was married forcefully to this man when she was a teenager
or she felt the guy is not responsible to be a father yet,
who knows

1 Like

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by trulybenjay001: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Education is an eye opener. No wonder boko haram kicks against western education. If she had remained a housewife,all these stories welling up wouldn't av surfaced. Simply put " she's become wiser".
Problems of religious doctrine: young age marriage.

1 Like

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by 124mumsy: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed

Senseless woman,

Now who will take her in
after all d years when the guy don take train d babe, women investment is like the tales of ashawo no b work.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Getintouch2004(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed

Senseless woman,

Now who will take her in

Lol @toto no get Meter grin
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by freshinko: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin grin grin SAI BABA!! I'm about to close my shop for the day, so come and beat me.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by abbey621(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
I'm happy the guy did not object, it is better to let the woman go than to live with someone no longer in love with you....kudos!
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided Female corpers r busy sucking d!cks in d name of serving dia father's land...Confused set of girls..

N males are shamelessly bringing out their stuffs for every LovePeddler n stupid gal to suck
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by segzyogondus(m): 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
After the guy must have invested so much in her Education and family now it is time to reap the fruit of his labor she is no longer in love but when he was hustling to make sure she went through school happy and her family are doing well she was in love? This is terrible so cos she paid the Dowry all the other expenses don loss? later women would say men are wicked and broke their heart...What do you feel this man's response would be to another woman or response of some men to women ?
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by AuroraB(f): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
Most people on here are blindly judging her. She no longer loves the man. The man on the other hand, accepted the divorce! How does it feel being in a loveless union, nitori oloun
Would you rather either one of them comes to harm through violence sad
Even females are ranting, kai undecided
It doesn't have to be another man somewhere.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Headlesschicken(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
itzzhoneybee:

N males are shamelessly bringing out their stuffs for every LovePeddler n stupid gal to suck
grin
itzzhoneybee:

why e dey pain you...
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by BENSIR: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Anyway, he/she who feels it knows it well.
But God hate divorce.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
For those saying they will hide their money to see the true character of a woman or they won't spend on a woman who is not their wife, see clearly what will happen. You are being foolish if you believe your money doesn't factor into love. Love is conditional and if you don't have money, it lessens the love. She may also have been pushed into the marriage and a man she loves helped her get out of it. Either way, it is likely the new man had the money to assist her. Men should not deceive themselves. Hustle hard. Women don't want poor men.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Mac2016(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2017
Another passion crime subtly averted. Nobody should stay in love for for fear or pity
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by AntiWailer: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2017
In all fairness, every lady deserve a free and fair errecction
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by harbjar(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
What about all the money he sent on the wedding ceremony, won't she return that too
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Organs(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
cerowo:
She don see beta bobo 4 camp

How you take know?
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by VagileVictor(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
Smart girl. Another highest bidder has shown much love and cash.

Never underestimate the Choice of money over love.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
B*tch is riding a better d.ick/maga!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.