Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry (58811 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Headlesschicken:
grin why e dey pain you...

Pain indeed
Na my thing dem dey suck abi na me dey suck am?
One day karishika go suck their destiny join
Shameless girls for useless men
Balanced equation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by HaneefahRN(f): 6:03pm On Jun 09, 2017
No one knows her story or what she went through that made her do that.

And how much is 80K she couldn't have raised herself if she has good saving culture and other business she does.

And the issue of the wife being made to return the dowry is not well understood by me unless they haven't consummated the marriage yet.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Headlesschicken(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
itzzhoneybee:

Pain indeed Na my thing dem dey suck abi na me dey suck am? One day karishika go suck their destiny join Shameless girls for useless men Balanced equation
grin
itzzhoneybee:

Pain indeed Na my thing dem dey suck abi na me dey suck am? One day karishika go suck their destiny join Shameless girls for useless men Balanced equation
Alright...
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by AreaFada2: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Meekmind:
Hhmmm...that was how my gf (now Ex) left me on the spot in a public place without any issues or any offence from me & went with a guy in a car right in my very presence...Though she has been behaving very strange & funny giving me needless attitude hence the reason for going over to her place to find out what problem really was & resolve it, not knowing i'm the one still dating her & that she has moved on...To say it was painful is an understatement, I went back home, ruminate over everything, cried & moved on...
Thank God i went over to her place sha, i wouldn't have known there is more to it...ALL THIS HAPPENED WITHIN THE SPACE OF A WEEK

NOTE: This is a girl that was always begging/pleading with me not to jilt/Cheat on her all the time, the tin sef don turn her personal anthem, she monitors & investigate pass F.B.I...who would have thought she would be the one to err, she was not even remorseful...MAY 24 a day i'll never forget

I have downloaded some anti-shocker
Life is full of shocks-Mum's advise

Expect anything from a woman. Those who plead not to be cheated on are the real cheating experts themselves.
Times are economically tough now. A large number of ladies would move on if the other side looks much greener over all after considering many aspects.

Be prepared for anything including your "gf" suddenly announcing her wedding to another guy.

A woman chooses a man and also chooses the father of her children both within and without wedlock.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by pastorcyrus(m): 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mind your comment young man,she said that she is out of love for the man and never complained of any bad treatment from the Huzzy.

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by freshvine(f): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
Benita27:
More often than not, meeting a guy in camp may not be the reason why she divorced the husband. Since their marriage is an Islamic one, she may have been married off to the guy when she was very young, had no affection for him, and was probably doing her parents' bidding. Now she's older, enlightened by education and feels she doesn't deserve the man in her life. If this is the case I see nothing wrong in her actions.

You see nothing wrong in divorce?

1 Like

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by callmesouth(m): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
imma2:
The power of joystick grin grin
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Meekmind(m): 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
AreaFada2:

Expect anything from a woman. Those who plead not to be cheated on are the real cheating experts themselves.
Times are economically tough now. A large number of ladies would move on if the other side looks much greener over all after considering many aspects.

Be prepared for anything including your " gf" suddenly announcing her wedding to another guy.

A woman chooses a man and also chooses the father of her children both within and without wedlock.
Yeah, you spot on...i've learnt my priceless lessons & left all in the past but thanks for your cogitated opinion sha, you nailed it
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by misano(m): 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Meekmind:

Boss this recent happening was a re-awakening to me...i've learnt a great deal from it...God knows best

Hmmmm....Wow
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Crixina(f): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed

Who will take the second-hand depreciated woman.

Senseless woman,

She woulda remained in her husband's house and continued shagging her lovers...her husband would never have known... After all, Toto no get meter.
And it woulda been a WIN-WIN case for her.

Now who will take her in
would you love your wife to remain in your house while shagging her lovers?
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by SpencerM(m): 6:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Meekmind:
Hhmmm...that was how my gf (now Ex) left me on the spot in a public place without any issues or any offence from me & went with a guy in a car right in my very presence...Though she has been behaving very strange & funny giving me needless attitude hence the reason for going over to her place to find out what problem really was & resolve it, not knowing i'm the one still dating her & that she has moved on...To say it was painful is an understatement, I went back home, ruminate over everything, cried & moved on...
Thank God i went over to her place sha, i wouldn't have known there is more to it...ALL THIS HAPPENED WITHIN THE SPACE OF A WEEK

NOTE: This is a girl that was always begging/pleading with me not to jilt/Cheat on her all the time, the tin sef don turn her personal anthem, she monitors & investigate pass F.B.I...who would have thought she would be the one to err, she was not even remorseful...MAY 24 a day i'll never forget

i know this pain, i felt it, i was it..aw did u survive it pls i need help

1 Like

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by onegig(m): 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Benita27:
More often than not, meeting a guy in camp may not be the reason why she divorced the husband. Since their marriage is an Islamic one, she may have been married off to the guy when she was very young, had no affection for him, and was probably doing her parents' bidding. Now she's older, enlightened by education and feels she doesn't deserve the man in her life. If this is the case I see nothing wrong in her actions.

People online just wake up and spew rubbish.

And who told you in Islamic marriages people are married off without their consent and married off while they were kids?

If you aren't knowledgeable about a topic you would do well to just not comment and move on.

An islamic marriage requires the consent of both parties and parents/guardians as witnesses. And also divorce in Islam as stated in the news is allowed and can be requested by both parties if they can't continue with such marriage which is exactly what the lady exercised and not enlightenment or whatever mumu story you feel like concoting .

You make it sound like women in Islam don't have choices which is very wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
She's entitled to divorce if her husband is not treating her well . Not every women knows how to suffer and be smilling as if all is well , whereas all is terrible .
That's why its good to be educated and be aware of what's applicable in a union.

And if perhaps she met a new lover in camp ? There is 50-50 probability it could last and lead to a bliss marriage . such is life nowadays

1 Like

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
freshvine:

You see nothing wrong in divorce?
What's wrong in that if two adults feel they can't live under the same roof?.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
onegig:

People online just wake up and spew rubbish.

And who told you in Islamic marriages people are married off without their consent and married off while they were kids?

If you aren't knowledgeable about a topic you would do well to just not comment and move on.

An islamic marriage requires the consent of both parties and parents/guardians as witnesses. And also divorce in Islam as stated in the news is allowed and can be requested by both parties if they can't continue with such marriage which is exactly what the lady exercised and not enlightenment or whatever mumu story you feel like concoting .

You make it sound like women in Islam don't have choices which is very wrong.
Actually, most women in Islamic marriages don't have choices 'cause the religion is conservative, and where married off at ages they knew nothing about marriage nor womanhood. No be Nigeria we dey?, free me.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
80k shocked

Na tecno camon de guy buy? Abi she no grad be4 she sav

No wonder she found it easy to refund. Just try marry graduate from delta grin
I sure say de geh don go test sweeter dick 4 savis cheesy
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by cris07(m): 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
cerowo:
She don see beta bobo 4 camp
i wish cerowo is a yoruba...
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by cerowo(f): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
cris07:
i wish cerowo is a yoruba...
Y did u said dat
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Azam101: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Regret loading for her!

1 Like

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by salesforce: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
Lol
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Michel2013: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
this is what biafra needs now . divorce, marriage is not by force.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed

Who will take the second-hand depreciated woman.

Senseless woman,

She woulda remained in her husband's house and continued shagging her lovers...her husband would never have known... After all, Toto no get meter.
And it woulda been a WIN-WIN case for her.

Now who will take her in
Nwanna forget dat tin, anoda man don promise her marriage. don't b surprise, next month she may b getting married. no b malow? Just allow dem.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Benita27:

So it's also ok for a man to divorce his wife after marrying & enjoying her for some years and having her churn out multiple children for him, then find himself a younger, sweeter single lady with a tighter v:a:g:i:na on the pretext that he is no longer in love with her?

Except for infidelity and life threatening domestic violence, there is no justifiable reason to divorce one's partner after wasting the person's years.

1 Like

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by skondo09(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Meekmind:

Food is the drug for hunger, another gal in ur life is d remedy... U nid to move on fast... Cos from ur write up d would is still fresh in ur hrt
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by anigeorge379(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Commotion
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by mousco(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
Islamic religion dey somehow o, I just happy say my parents r not islamic if not i for turn christian for their front. Y shud they allow early marriage for who cannot even take his or her bath by himself or hersef and still create room for divorce if they no longer luv themselves. grin

Bible over complete
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by piroro12: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
e better like dat...dan 2 dey pretend
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by onegig(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Benita27:
Actually, most women in Islamic marriages don't have choices 'cause the religion is conservative, and where married off at ages they knew nothing about marriage nor womanhood. No be Nigeria we dey?, free me.

You seem to just like making statements without facts. Most? What percentage of Nigerian ladies regardless of religion have choices in marriages? Maybe you take a short stroll through the family section and see hundreds of threads of ladies being married off without their "total approval.

Your perchance for muddling things up make it seem like you grew up with a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes. What's conservative about the religion? If such marriage happens without the consent of the lady and she can only give consent when she has(in arabic "balaga"wink i.e matured enough to make such decisions then such marriage is null and avoid and cannot be called an Islamic marriage because it goes against the basic tenets.

Just as a sidenote.....

Fact is neglect of women and lack of equal rights is an issue that cuts across most African cultures and is amplified by culture and not Islam. YEAH, I agree that people can hide under the cloak of religion to pass on misconceptions but when have we Nigerians, Africans or humans being godly and not just cherry picking aspects of religion that fits our narratives?

It is not even an hidden fact women can't be heirs to their parents till date in some cultures and a lady cannot reject the suitor her father has chosen for her else she would be disowned. And all these are norms in places where Islam doesn't even have a foothold. So what are you talking about?

Even in the western world French women gained the right to work without their husband's permission in the 1960s. In Spain the permiso marital was abolished in 1975, in (West) Germany a woman needed her husband's permission to work until 1977.

The world is a chauvinistic one and it would take a lot of time before we overcome such biases. It's a man's world ain't that the popular phrase?

2 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nigeriadondie: 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
11 month's love

Reminisce those good days@ ekiti

i fvckk like it's my last

I over used my D**k that i wanted to get a fairly used D**k from Ado(only if it exists)
Thank God say u no get HIV certificate in addition to ur discharge certificate cos I knew people who were unfortunate in Taraba state. HIV for there na like Ebola for Liberia.

1 Like

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by pweetiedee(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
11 month's love

Reminisce those good days@ ekiti

i fvckk like it's my last

I over used my D**k that i wanted to get a fairly used D**k from Ado(only if it exists)

So it was you those girls were talking about?

Mura si
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by taylor88(m): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

So it was you those girls were talking about?

Mura si

fine gal

feel like kissing u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.