Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry (58810 Views)

Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education / Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Thunderlicious: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
bumi10:

FYI - Tell me if the story is not the fact that she has seen another man better and richer than her husband and that they are not on the same levels again. Tell me if this is not the main story. And if you think is not, were did she get 80K while their "alawe" na 20k per months...lol

She may have other reasons like preparing for suicide bombing, and she is currently spending from the money they paid her. The husband would be thankful later.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by DanseMacabre(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Where her picture
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by ikgabriel(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2017
Why do u jus judge at once! D guy saw dis too and did not opposed to it, it depends on wat led to d divorce. If it's cos of money d new found love will not last, but if she's not certain about d love she once had for d guy, let her get true love somewhere else and live happily ever after.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by agabaI23(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
embarassed

Who will take the second-hand depreciated woman.

Senseless woman,

She woulda remained in her husband's house and continued shagging her lovers...her husband would never have known... After all, Toto no get meter.
And it woulda been a WIN-WIN case for her.

Now who will take her in
How many girls are tear rubber?

1 Like

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by michoim(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
Benita27:
More often than not, meeting a guy in camp may not be the reason why she divorced the husband. Since their marriage is an Islamic one, she may have been married off to the guy when she was very young, had no affection for him, and was probably doing her parents' bidding. Now she's older, enlightened by education and feels she doesn't deserve the man in her life. If this is the case I see nothing wrong in her actions.

Stop deceiving yourself with 1001 reasons
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2017
bumi10:
A Jos Upper Area Court on Thursday 8th June, 2017 dissolved the marriage between 27-year-old Rukayat Ahmed, an NYSC member, and Alkasim Ahmed, following a petition filed by the former.

Rukayat, a resident of Jos, had approached the court seeking the dissolution of the marriage on the grounds that she was no more in love with Alkasim.

The woman, who filed a direct complaint to the court, argued that such separation was permissible in Islamic law, “if the partners are no more in love and therefore unwilling to live together”. When the case was mentioned on May 25, the husband did not object to Rukayat’s demand.

At the resumption of hearing on the matter on Thursday, the Judge, Yahaya Ahmed, endorsed the separation of the couple and ordered the petitioner to refund the N80,000 paid as dowry by her husband, as applicable in Islamic law.

Rukayat immediately paid the money and walked away a free woman.

FYI
- Tell me if the story is not the fact that she has seen another man better and richer than her husband and that they are not on the same levels again. Tell me if this is not the main story. And if you think is not, were did she get 80K while their "alawe" na 20k per months...lol

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/06/nysc-member-divorces-husband-refunds.html

Haven't for once thought that she might have saved money from her allowance that friends are there to borrow her money or family members willingly to assist?
Do you think is all Corp members that depend on alawi for survival? There were thought different skills in camp, haven't you thought about it also. Why is your reason centre on one angle without looking at the possible alternatives or opportunities available to her
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Josh44s(m): 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
Women of this generation eh!
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by diva90: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2017
This your kind question. What do you mean by how can she afford 80k? Do you think she Did not have a life and savings prior to NYSC?

1 Like

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by davillian(m): 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2017
She now knows the difference BTW 1.5 hp nd 6.5 hp.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by mechanics(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
hmmm, she is already starting her marital life on a faulty foundation she should know that not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by canalily(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
The work of cucumber
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by pokipoki: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
bumi10:
A Jos Upper Area Court on Thursday 8th June, 2017 dissolved the marriage between 27-year-old Rukayat Ahmed, an NYSC member, and Alkasim Ahmed, following a petition filed by the former.

Rukayat, a resident of Jos, had approached the court seeking the dissolution of the marriage on the grounds that she was no more in love with Alkasim.

The woman, who filed a direct complaint to the court, argued that such separation was permissible in Islamic law, “if the partners are no more in love and therefore unwilling to live together”. When the case was mentioned on May 25, the husband did not object to Rukayat’s demand.

At the resumption of hearing on the matter on Thursday, the Judge, Yahaya Ahmed, endorsed the separation of the couple and ordered the petitioner to refund the N80,000 paid as dowry by her husband, as applicable in Islamic law.

FYI
- Tell me if the story is not the fact that she has seen another man better and richer than her husband and that they are not on the same levels again. Tell me if this is not the main story. And if you think is not, were did she get 80K while their "alawe" na 20k per months...lol

Do not try to ridicle the lady. Because you do not know what she is going through. Marriage is not by force, especially with someone you do not love. The lady's parents, siblings or even friends could have provided her with N80,000 dowry refund and not necessary a new lover. Again, she might have saved up money.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by stuffs4me(m): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2017
Benita27:
More often than not, meeting a guy in camp may not be the reason why she divorced the husband. Since their marriage is an Islamic one, she may have been married off to the guy when she was very young, had no affection for him, and was probably doing her parents' bidding. Now she's older, enlightened by education and feels she doesn't deserve the man in her life. If this is the case I see nothing wrong in her actions.

What is this one blabbing about self.

How did you come about this your own conclusion because nothing of such was said about this your theory in this story.

See what your bigotry and stvpid hatred for Muslims has reduced you to.

Bigots like you have mud for brains.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by pokipoki: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2017
diva90:
This your kind question. What do you mean by how can she afford 80k? Do you think she Did not have a life and savings prior to NYSC?
I wonder. Maybe the OP has some connection with the groom, that's why he is trying to ridicle the lady.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Kaybaba5(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Humnnnnn
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by misano(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Meekmind:
Hhmmm...that was how my gf (now Ex) left me on the spot in a public place without any issues or any offence from me & went with a guy in a car right in my very presence...Though she has been behaving very strange & funny giving me needless attitude hence the reason for going over to her place to find out what problem really was & resolve it, not knowing i'm the one still dating her & that she has moved on...To say it was painful is an understatement, I went back home, ruminate over everything, cried & moved on...
Thank God i went over to her place sha, i wouldn't have known there is more to it...ALL THIS HAPPENED WITHIN THE SPACE OF A WEEK

NOTE: This is a girl that was always begging/pleading with me not to jilt/Cheat on her all the time, the tin sef don turn her personal anthem, she monitors & investigate pass F.B.I...who would have thought she would be the one to err, she was not even remorseful...MAY 24 a day i'll never forget

I have downloaded some anti-shocker
Life is full of shocks-Mum's advise

Hmmm... She is not worth it jor. Thank God U moved on...
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Ekeke1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Talking from experience I guess??

1 Like

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
The husband was not man enough, the girl did well, there are better fishes in the ocean abeg grin
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by adekorlar(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Benita27:
shut up jare
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by EROMS38(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
11 month's love

Reminisce those good days@ ekiti

i fvckk like it's my last

I over used my D**k that i wanted to get a fairly used D**k from Ado(only if it exists)
Kai no b only u ooo grin grin
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by holluphemydavid(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
So it's allow under Islam to walk away in marriage when one is no more in love na real wa

1 Like

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2017
Benita27:
E be say you no read the content. Na their way sha. grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by mufadem2012: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
That's woman for u. Men need to work harder.
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by IdeyFindWife: 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:

guy abeg u dey sleep untop of mast?

nananana wey I say mk i book space u don double cross

blv it u not making heaven

That's the "REVERSE-FLASH" of N/Land; you better stop thinking you can outrun or 'out-type grin' him
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by veraiyke(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
bumi10:

FYI

Well, she has made her choice for whatever reason best known to her. One can only wish her the best since the whole event surrounding her decision is unknown
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Akalia(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2017
taylor88:
11 month's love

Reminisce those good days@ ekiti

i fvckk like it's my last

I over used my D**k that i wanted to get a fairly used D**k from Ado(only if it exists)
like seriously how old r u, 16? I dey shame for u!
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Meekmind(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
misano:

Hmmm... She is not worth it jor. Thank God U moved on...
Boss this recent happening was a re-awakening to me...i've learnt a great deal from it...God knows best

2 Likes

Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by beordune(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
I hope she won't go back to thesame court to divorce her next husband..
Re: Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry by Paulono: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
She has tasted a better dick in camp and she just cannot leave that dick to go. I pity her because that dick might belongs to someone else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) / Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.