Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Worst Date Ever!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Date Ever!!! (9919 Views)

Share Your Worst Date Experience / Share Your Worst Date Ever / The Worst Date of my Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
Yesterday, our ladies went on rampage concerning broke guys but today I witness what brokenness is on a First Class level and it makes me start wondering if brokenness is an attitude or a way of life. That is not even the issue here.

Ladies, what will you say about a guy who took you out and packed home your left over food(Did I just call that flour pie with mashed potato food?) simply because "he works for his money".

Share your stories of pathetic dates and let me console myself in the fact that I'm not alone cry cry...Guys are not left out, we know some girls can be 'I never chop' angry

Makydebbie, I wanted my first thread here to be your birthday thread but Sis I couldn't help this so forgive me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by dingbang(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Can you prepare flour pie and mashed potato food?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
dingbang:
Can you prepare flour pie and mashed potato food?
Yes...If I want to make a substandard meat pie. I'm a caterer smiley

7 Likes

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by LMandela(m): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
Make i 1st comment b4 reading

Modified: Broke Ass Niggas Er'Werr! - His Reason Is Cool Tho Buh I Can't Do That... By the way, Are U A Runs girl, gold digger or what? #NoOffence

5 Likes

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by dingbang(m): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
Yes...If I want to make a substandard meat pie. I'm a caterer smiley
do you realise substandard means low grade?

1 Like

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
dingbang:
do you take substandard means low grade?
Yes and that's the word I mean to use. What I described up there is a low grade miserable meat pie in form of flour pie and mashed potatoes.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
Make i laugh first

3 Likes

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by FvckShiT(m): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2017
UPGRADE! Stop fúçking douchebâgz cöçks
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
FvckShiT:
UPGRADE! Stop fúçking douchebâgz cöçks
I never said I fûcked or I'm fûcking him...ask for the full story before you fûcking jump to conclusions.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
itsJude:
Make i laugh first
I'm laughing at the whole Shit myself, so go right ahead.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by dingbang(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
Yes and that's the word I mean to use. What I described up there is a low grade miserable meat pie in form of flour pie and mashed potatoes.
what if its his favorite.. You don't have to tag men cheap.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2017
dingbang:
what if its his favorite.. You don't have to tag men cheap.
Are you kidding me? grin...its cos you don't know the full story sha grin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by dingbang(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
Are you kidding me? grin...its cos you don't know the full story sha grin
k

1 Like

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by FvckShiT(m): 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
I never said I fûcked or I'm fûcking him...ask for the full story before you fûcking jump to conclusions.

As fúçking expected! Douchebâgz don't fúçk....how dâ fûçk did he fúçking woo you then grin

2 Likes

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2017
FvckShiT:

[b]As fúçking expected! Douchebâgz don't fúçk....how dâ fûçk did he fúçking woo you then grin [/bn]
It was the fûcking wooing he wanted to do in the restaurant grin

1 Like

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by pocohantas(f): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2017
What did he do wrong? How is he broke?
Some people don't like waste, it could be awkward if you guys are not that close but I think the guy is free with you.

Maybe you picked the food with fork and knife, leaving the bulk behind. Just as some girls will refuse to tear the chicken apart with their hands. I have requested for foil to take my leftover chicken before. I couldn't stand leaving it and they'll sell it off as dog food. angry

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
He went home with your left overs?. Well, just see him as an economist. Those guys are miserly. grin cheesy
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by dulux07(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Why do you wanna waste the food in the first place, i am sure, he asked what you wanted to eat, before he bought them, it is not as if he forced them on u, i am certain he would not ve packed it if it was a very lil amt left.
I would not pack it tho, but for me, its a red flag. Dont blame the guy

5 Likes

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
pocohantas:
What did he do wrong? How is he broke?
Some people don't like waste, it could be awkward if you guys are not that close but I think the guy is free with you.

Maybe you picked the food with fork and knife, leaving the bulk behind. Just as some girls will refuse to tear the chicken apart with their hands. I have requested for foil to take my leftover chicken before. I couldn't stand leaving it and they'll sell it off as dog food. angry
Lmao...I met him last week,so we are not close at all. Secondly, he didn't buy food, he bought two low grade meat pie,i ate one out of courtesy and teem(which I took few sips and he packed the rest).

So please justify that Sis.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2017
Benita27:
He went home with your left overs?. Well, just see him as an economist. Those guys are miserly. grin cheesy

I swear to God grin
The scenario is so fucking hilarious... he even said "are you gonna waste that"
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by FvckShiT(m): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
It was the fûcking wooing he wanted to do in the restaurant grin

And then he fúçking failed woefully? grin

Is he a blöödyfúçking nairalander?
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
dulux07:
Why do you wanna waste the food in the first place, i am sure, he asked what you wanted to eat, before he bought them, it is not as if he forced them on u, i am certain he would not ve packed it if it was a very lil amt left.
I would not pack it tho, but for me, its a red flag. Dont blame the guy
He asked me what I wanted and I said something else, he came back with the meat pie cos he claimed they don't have what I requested for. It is one meat pie and teem (minus 5 sips from one bottle of trees, that's the amount he took with him)
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by IamSINZ(m): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
Perhaps its for his dog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2017
LMandela:
Make i 1st comment b4 reading

Modified: Broke Ass Niggas Er'Werr! - His Reason Is Cool Tho Buh I Can't Do That... By the way, Are U A Runs girl, gold digger or what? #NoOffence
None of the above, he met me once and ask for us to meet again and he chose the location sef.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
IamSINZ:
Perhaps its for his dog.
Do dogs drink teem? grin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by FvckShiT(m): 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2017
grin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
FvckShiT:

And then he fúçking failed woefully? grin

Is he a blöödyfúçking nairalander?
I wouldn't fucking know but I didn't meet him here.
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by IamSINZ(m): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
Do dogs drink teem? grin
gringringringrin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by dulux07(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
He asked me what I wanted and I said something else, he came back with the meat pie cos he claimed they don't have what I requested for. It is one meat pie and teem (minus 5 sips from one bottle of trees, that's the amount he took with him)
Lol, okay i get, sorry for misjudging you grin, its either he is a miser, or broke, no b by force to go date na cheesy
On the other hand, it might be a test. grin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
A guy packed left over food Jeez! And u still stood there waiting for him while he embarrasses himself ?
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
dulux07:

Lol, okay i get, sorry for misjudging you grin, its either he is a miser, or broke, no b by force to go date na cheesy
On the other hand, it might be a test. grin
I tell you... which kain test,what konsign me and him grin
Re: Worst Date Ever!!! by FvckShiT(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2017
MzLarem:
I wouldn't fucking know but I didn't meet him here.

Good thing he didn't fúçk!

he probably would have fúçking rinsed his blöödyfûçkiñg condoms after use incase of another blöödyfûçkiñg time grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My 3some experience In Jos. / Mz Mariah / Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.