Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Dream Woman Refused To Fall In Love With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dream Woman Refused To Fall In Love With Me (939 Views)

"You Can't Get Your Dream Woman If You Don't Know Th..." / 5 Things I Had To Overcome To Find My Dream Woman / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Woman Refused To Fall In Love With Me by Beosten(m): 7:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Some of us have specs we look out for in a woman we would like to spend our lives with. I'm a casual friend to the one I want, but she doesn't want a relationship.

I waited to see her get married, but no any sign of marriage in sight. Is it normal to wait until when she gets married before moving on? Besides, willpower to approach another woman eludes me as long as she's single.
Re: Dream Woman Refused To Fall In Love With Me by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
Keep waiting bro. Wait until she gets married. Even when she is married, keep waiting. Who knows, she might file for a divorce.

2 Likes

Re: Dream Woman Refused To Fall In Love With Me by MissRaine69(f): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
Start focusing on the one girl she absolutely hates ... Her attitude will change
Re: Dream Woman Refused To Fall In Love With Me by Chidonc(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
if dream girl no gree come, forget her face reality girl. after all no be by force to go Dubai
Re: Dream Woman Refused To Fall In Love With Me by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
When your "dream" woman refuses to fall in love, then you need to wake up bruv. grin

©YBR
Re: Dream Woman Refused To Fall In Love With Me by Beosten(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2017
MissRaine69:
Start focusing on the one girl she absolutely hates ... Her attitude will change

Assuming you are a dream woman to someone like that, and you have told that person to go to hell, if you later fall in love but the guy is neither chatting you up any longer nor looks for another girl, will you tell him that you have weighed options and ready for him?
Re: Dream Woman Refused To Fall In Love With Me by ifex370(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Beosten:

Assuming you are a dream woman to someone like that, and you have told that person to go to hell, if you later fall in love but the guy is neither chatting you up any longer nor looks for another girl, will you tell him that you have weighed options and ready for him?

Weighed options.. grin.. Is she a spring balance? grin
Re: Dream Woman Refused To Fall In Love With Me by MissRaine69(f): 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2017
Beosten:

I have foresight and consider myself to be quite astute when it comes to relationships a trait most women don't have. I would never tell a guy to go to hell. I recognise there are times when love does not blossom immediately some matters of the heart do take time. Unfortunately some women opt for the indomie approach when it comes to love.
Re: Dream Woman Refused To Fall In Love With Me by iweecureyou: 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2017
Beosten:
Some of us have specs we look out for in a woman we would like to spend our lives with. I'm a casual friend to the one I want, but she doesn't want a relationship.

I waited to see her get married, but no any sign of marriage in sight. Is it normal to wait until when she gets married before moving on? Besides, willpower to approach another woman eludes me as long as she's single.
Sean ur lives ur maist are waisting for dia range rover dart dey ordar onlines u are waisting fur womanundecided

I am Juss Shakes Myn Heard fur ur livesangry

1 Like

Re: Dream Woman Refused To Fall In Love With Me by Beosten(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2017
MissRaine69:

I have foresight and consider myself to be quite astute when it comes to relationships a trait most women don't have. I would never tell a guy to go to hell. I recognise there are times when love does not blossom immediately some matters of the heart do take time. Unfortunately some women opt for the indomie approach when it comes to love.

I'm the one that interpreted her words as "Go to hell". She blocked me on Twitter. I appealed to her on nairaland, and she said "You will forever remain blocked."
Re: Dream Woman Refused To Fall In Love With Me by MissRaine69(f): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2017
Beosten:

I'm the one that interpreted her words as "Go to hell". She blocked me on Twitter. I appealed to her on nairaland, and she said "You will forever remain blocked."
Ask yourself why.

(1) (Reply)

The Consequences Of Heterosexual Anal Sex For Women. / What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt / Azealia Banks Goes Full Frontal Nude In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.