Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics (39368 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) / Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by okooyinbo(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
A lot of you just peddle unproven allegations all about.

You call him Thief Ọbasanjo, yet no court has found him guilty of stealing. Ọbasanjo remain the only past head of state who has heed the call of several legal panels in Nigeria, and has come out unflinched. I used to dislike the guy before when I was much younger due to the action of the 2nd republic, but the fact is I don't have any evidence and neither anyone shouting he's a criminal that he stole money.

Now you are coming up with the other spurious allegation that he slept with his daughter in law.

Can you please provide evidence to support this your allegation? Please not "wọn ni, wọn ni" evidence.

Okpuamu:

An elder that slept with his sons wife, is that an elder. A youth that supports such an elder is bashing someone. And you open ur useless pit to call his father who can train you. Waste of space

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Nairaboi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
likewise your Father.
You igbos dont have respect for anybody.Didnt your mum nurse your bring brain before pushing you to lagos to sell Gala and Yoghurt.You just open your brain and type rubbish.
IF YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR ELDERS LEARN TO RESPECT YORUBA ELDERS OR ELSE YOU WILL BLAME YOURSELF.
I wish i could lay my hand on you i swear to God if you dont spend at least one month in the guard room call me a bastard
Mr man shut up your mouth I say. How dare you threaten someone for saying the man is a criminal, wishing you can lay your hands on him so he spends time in the guardroom.
Who the furk are you? how I wish I could lay my hands on you, some of those teeth will make way. . .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by paskyboy: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
YourTerror:

@Oladimejyy:

If you are not so stupid and lack home training, you will know that the dude you quoted is not even an Igbo guy but a Benin man that like associating with Igbos.

But since your hatred is so deep seethed and you are raging mad from boiling anger, you decided to tag it "You Igbos!"

Foolish man. Before you ever insult Igbo people again, first of all insult all the worthless elders in your fatherland.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Lokoyen(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2017
smartty68:
See them supporting old criminal called OBJ. An elder that slept with his son's wife, is that one an elder

An elder that stole Nigeria dry, is that one an elder

An elder the facilitates tribal war, is that one an elder

Keep clapping and worshipping him. The youths still never learn.

OBJ IS A CRIMINAL!!! Quote me if you like, wetin consigns me...

Indomie generation..So it was ur sister he slept with. Why didn't dey produce evidence against him. Sumtimes u guys tink with ur anus.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Leiman100(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Did I insult your father ?
you insult Obasanjo that is a disrespectful act
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by bwise4godfwc: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
likewise your Father.
You igbos dont have respect for anybody.Didnt your mum nurse your bring brain before pushing you to lagos to sell Gala and Yoghurt.You just open your brain and type rubbish.
IF YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR ELDERS LEARN TO RESPECT YORUBA ELDERS OR ELSE YOU WILL BLAME YOURSELF.
I wish i could lay my hand on you i swear to God if you dont spend at least one month in the guard room call me a bastard

OLA, How does Ozaoekpe resemble Igbo name..?? Plz, for once ,make use of ur sense

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by bencarson007(m): 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Yes.
Obj is my blood,my kinsman.my tribe, my bones.insulting him means you're insulting my everything
. Ola my nigga... The man is a crook and one of those that destroyed Nigeria for his selfish interests... Its better we face the truth... Can I ask you a question ? Are you too small to be a house of rep member or house of assembly or a senator or a governor, a commissioner or even the president ? This same man has for the last few years indirectly influenced elections and rigging to favor himself and his cronies... Please take out time to google who Major General David Obada Ejoor is and then you will know what an elder stateman should be... Even a 90year old E K Clarke is a useless man to us here in the Niger Delta. Respect is earned not forced Obasanjo has failed as an elder statesman... Obasanjo and his agemates have collectively ruined Nigeria... Face the facts...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by vecman22(m): 3:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
YourTerror:

If you are not so stupid and lack home training, you will know that the dude you quoted is not even an Igbo guy but a Benin man that like associating with Igbos.

But since your hatred is so deep seethed and you are raging mad from boiling anger, you decided to tag it "You Igbos!"

Foolish man. Before you ever insult Igbo people again, first of all insult all the worthless elders in your fatherland.

Shift comot for dere...d guy is a donkey(ipob).

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by kunlexxy: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Baba D Baba

In other news... Are u a salary earner and you need an instant loan to take care of your urgent financial needs? Check my signature. Get a loan within 24hrs after submitting all necessary documents...

We come through not only on PayDays but anytime you need fast cash to achieve goals.

Get up to N2,500,000 fast cash loan, no collateral required.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by smartty68(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lokoyen:

[s]Indomie generation..So it was ur sister he slept with. Why didn't dey produce evidence against him. Sumtimes u guys tink with ur anus.[/s]
Try again but this time be sensible a lil. Thanks
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by CarlosTheJackal: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Yes.
Obj is my blood,my kinsman.my tribe, my bones.insulting him means you're insulting my everything
Thunder fire Obj.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Okpuamu(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
okooyinbo:

You call him Thief Ọbasanjo, yet no court has found him guilty of stealing. Ọbasanjo remain the only past head of state who has heed the call of several legal panels in Nigeria, and has come out unflinched. I used to dislike the guy before when I was much younger due to the action of the 2nd republic, but the fact is I don't have any evidence and neither anyone shouting he's a criminal that he stole money.

Now you are coming up with the other spurious allegation that he slept with his daughter in law.

Can you please provide evidence to support this your allegation? Please not "wọn ni, wọn ni" evidence.

Gej hasn't been found guilty, his wife, buhari, Atiku them. No court has found them guilty so them no steal. Abeg no dy do small children thinking
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Okpuamu(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
vecman22:

Shift comot for dere...d guy is a donkey(ipob).

Rather hawk la casera than hawk human skul. Afonja
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by phkka1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2017
Go ahead and dance. Better come home quick, Buhari has given his brothers mandate to butcher every southerner in the north come 1st October 2017. Unless you are dancing to your grave as Onyenusi your brother smiled to his grave.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Lokoyen(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
smartty68:

Try again but this time be sensible a lil. Thanks

Oponu ayirada!
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by brigadier747: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Yes.
You will remain a slave with slave mentality
The old crook Stole the country's common wealth for his generation and you are here defending him as though our life depends on it , you should have gone to his hill top mansion in abeokuta and claim his blood if you will not be gunned down on arrival as a thief ,be it ojukwu ,Gowon ,obj ,goodluck ...whether any tribe .....boils down our leaders have failed us and scammed our common sense of decorum ....this country should have been better off if our leaders got it right never come in defence of any of them..
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by chara019: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mehn! there's no saving in this country,everything is based on tribes,e- war,I tire for you guys o.
Sometimes I just feel like dashing those tribalists slap,what are you guys doing?
By the way,Bros wey carry Obj for head,awfr na?
Obj ain't a saint,why acting like a sycophant?
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by smartty68(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
Lokoyen:

Oponu ayirada!
Oops! Another failed attempt, don't kill yourself over my mention cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Easybitcoinair: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2017
hmmm

I have bitcoin @ 350/$
just DM me on whatsapp 070-654-08361[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by chara019: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Yes.
huh?
Hope u. no dey F. am sha?
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Lokoyen(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
smartty68:

Oops! Another failed attempt, don't kill yourself over my mention cheesy

Indomie generation kids...ure better off aborted, see the mistake your parents caused.

A won OMO Iran k Iran!
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Lokoyen(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2017
okooyinbo:

Just imagine the baseless allegations against OBJ...THEY RE KIDS WAT DO THEY KNOW. They only say wat dey hear.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by besttrader: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2017
It's like we don't have affinity for style or grandeur, why can't we build things that are impressive? Is this the sort of Nursing schools they send their kids abroad to attend? Nigeria why? If you're not ready to build things, don't mess the land with one nonsense and call it a higher institution.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by hmuhammad(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Did I insult your father ?
is Obasanjo not old enough to be your grandfather?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by FBIL: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2017
OBJ dances in excitement whenever he remembers how he looted the country and no EFCC has invited him for questioning. If Abacha were to be alive no one would dare torment him and his family. Goodluck Jonathan's wife is being tormented because she's from the East.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by kuchikau1: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2017
Trexnemesis:

Yes. If u can do that to OBJ, you have shown you have no respect for the elderly, including your papa.
dats how u pple go about showing pseudo respect, while ready to betray others/ use dem 4 ritual. Useless tribe.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by kuchikau1: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Yes.
old criminals. U threatened him with guard room abi? U will cool ur heel in dat same guard room.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by austin2all: 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
likewise your Father.

and why do you think he is igbo, is his name an eastern name, gaot.
your hatted for the igbos will one day cause you heart attack. And guess what, we igbos don't care. Hate us or love us, we will always remain decades ahead of you in everything.
malu.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Mufasa27(m): 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2017
muriunited:
Yes I quote you.
Go and eat, you are hungry ni**ga
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by shotuns: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
As much as I would love to commend this, the fact remains that Nigeria has a long way to go. Those blocks of flat look like some primary school building in some part of the country, not even close to a kindergarten building in some countries of the world. The first heavy rain will flood the building and it will be the beginning of the end.
Whatever is worth doing at all should be worth doing well.
sad
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Ogurube: 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2017
besttrader:
It's like we don't have affinity for style or grandeur, why can't we build things that are impressive? Is this the sort of Nursing schools they send their kids abroad to attend? Nigeria why? If you're not ready to build things, don't mess the land with one nonsense and call it a higher institution.

This remains the only objective and enlightened comment about this topic. Each time I see projects being commissioned in Nigeria, there is always something "Nigerian" about the finished product: poorly-designed, hurried, wasteful, unsustainable, shabby, disproportionate, ephemeral, banal, and of course, rural. I doubt they even included a plant (water and waste processing, power generation) in the masterplan, something that's necessary for a health institution. The drainage system and roads look so unfinished. 99% of our leaders have no taste for aesthetics and functionality. For them, everything is done in the thoughtless, anywhere-belle-face style, just like their dress sense. We need to commission projects that'll propel a departure from our backwardness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Rescue 172 Students Abducted In Kaduna, 30 Still Missing / Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun / Thousands Of Igbo Jews In Anambra Pray For Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.