Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics (39369 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) / Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Icon79(m): 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Say a prayer for those young nursing students.

OBJ is a dirty old man angry

O pari

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Ernesca(m): 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Wetin Obj wear for leg sef ? No be rubber slippers?
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by gozie112(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Pishure of him dancing or idonbelivit
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by kindklemz(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Did I insult your father ?

Do you have to insult anybody at all?
What kind of society are you guys nursing? Is it lack of civility or an outright decay in African morale or both. Remember you would one day grow old and same measure will be meted out to you as you are measuring now.

I pity for kids of this generation!

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Okpuamu(m): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
likewise your Father.
You igbos dont have respect for anybody.Didnt your mum nurse your bring brain before pushing you to lagos to sell Gala and Yoghurt.You just open your brain and type rubbish.
IF YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR ELDERS LEARN TO RESPECT YORUBA ELDERS OR ELSE YOU WILL BLAME YOURSELF

An elder that slept with his sons wife, is that an elder. A youth that supports such an elder is bashing someone. And you open ur useless pit to call his father who can train you. Waste of space

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Lincoln275(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
can u see what am seeing in his legs, adeja shoe
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by hallysonia(m): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
The lion of Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Old criminal
pls learn to have respect for the elderly. Baba OBJ is an elder statesman and one of African icons

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by magoo10(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Keep dancing ,Nigeria is about to break on your heads . destroyers if Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by jonero4(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2017
Obj old guy man,,, dis man fit be Aye or Eye confra
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by ayomutu(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Old criminal

U mean your forefathers ode jati jati oloriburuku somebody

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by juman(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2017
Very useless old man.

In a sensible country he would been in prison.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Dis man no send anybody grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by iammo(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2017
Tonymegabush1:
I want to know is it everyone that speaks out of order in mostly Yoruba threads is an igbo man

It beats my imagination sometimes reading most of reaction I see on NL during my serving yr I met of yoruba frnds the lady I dated was a Yoruba babe but why all this bitterness..

NB. Pls my igbo brothers learn to respect Yoruba ppl and my gud Yoruba frnds pls learn to respect my brothers, fighting cannot help us in any way...

May super eagles win their match today
Good one. I really dont get the point of e- tribal war

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by smartty68(m): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
See them supporting old criminal called OBJ. An elder that slept with his son's wife, is that one an elder

An elder that stole Nigeria dry, is that one an elder

An elder the facilitates tribal war, is that one an elder

Keep clapping and worshipping him. The youths still never learn.

OBJ IS A CRIMINAL!!! Quote me if you like, wetin consigns me...
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by huptin(m): 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
likewise your Father.
You igbos dont have respect for anybody.Didnt your mum nurse your bring brain before pushing you to lagos to sell Gala and Yoghurt.You just open your brain and type rubbish.
IF YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR ELDERS LEARN TO RESPECT YORUBA ELDERS OR ELSE YOU WILL BLAME YOURSELF

God bless you Omo Oduduwa rere, when we cherish our own no one will dare insult them. All these people typing gibberish, not one person in their own ethnic group can ever achieve 5% of what this great African statesman has achieved.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Austinio: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ekiti state Governor Fayose while addressing a group of people finished Obasanjo with mouth.Fayose finish am no be small.Below are some of the things he said...
'Former President Obasanjo will come out with a rotten mouth to come and be condemning PDP for which he was president for 8 years, that gave him a platform from prison'.
'When you see the picture of Obasanjo when he was released by general Abdusallam, you will not allow such a man to sit beside you'.
'How can we be celebrating a corrupt man.We were made to N10m in 2015 because of Obasanjo(each governor contributed).He. said Obasanjo should return his N10m back with interest'.
'Obasanjo's time has passed.I am a governor today.Where is he(Obasanjo)'.
Abeg Fayose get beef for Obasanjo no be small
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by burkingx(f): 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
cheesy

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by berniceunice: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Old criminal
HONOR UR FATHER AND UR MOTHER (ELDERS ) AND UR DAYS SHALL BE LONG.
MY 2CEN THO

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by MadCow1: 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
First of all, I am not impressed with those buildings looking good like a block of flat. Whatever happened to solid construction works like all our Federal Universities had in the days of old? angry I would like to see how much was spent on those 2 bedroom flats before hailing Ortom.

Ask for President Obasanjo. . He still remains the best democratic President we ever had despite his many shortcomings. Enjoy your final years Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by shehuaz: 1:54pm On Jun 10, 2017
[quote author=LasgidiOnline post=57375421]Nigeria’s former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo today recommissioned the Schools of Nursing and Midwifery in Makurdi, Benue State, which the Governor Samuel Ortom adminsitration reconstructed.

He expressed excitement at the reopening of the schools saying it was callous and a sad commentary on those who allowed the institutions to lose accreditation for several years.

The former President noted that it was significant that he performed the recommissioning while he was in the state for a campaign for Zero Hunger, noting that good food and nutrition were the beginning of good health.

He charged the students to be committed to the Nursing and Midwifery professions stressing that they carried great responsibilities having to do with the saving of lives.
Chief Obasanjo noted that healing was a great part of the ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ and as such those who had such a responsibility were in good company.

He praised Governor Ortom for reconstructing and restoring accreditation to the schools and prayed that God would bless him and the state.

The Governor had explained that the institutions had lost accreditation for four years on account of dilapidation of infrastructure and equipment a situation which he reversed and obtained their reaccreditation.

The Governor stated that his administration reconstructed the two schools on account of their contribution to health care delivery in the state and beyond noting that graduates of the schools found ready employment upon the completion of their studies.

He stated that the School of Nursing resumed academic activities with 85 student nurses and 20 post basic students while that of Midwifery admitted 35 new students.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/06/obasanjo-commissions-school-of-nursing.html

Lalasticlala [/quote) no President will be worried of transiting power to another in coming president if he can be given due honour and respect like the way obasanjo is respected, this man God has bless his life and honoured him with a leadership quality. he is no in power but still power follows him.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
likewise your Father.
IF YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR ELDERS LEARN TO RESPECT YORUBA ELDERS OR ELSE YOU WILL BLAME YOURSELF.
I wish i could lay my hand on you i swear to God if you dont spend at least one month in the guard room call me a bastard

If you are not so stupid and lack home training, you will know that the dude you quoted is not even an Igbo guy but a Benin man that like associating with Igbos.

But since your hatred is so deep seethed and you are raging mad from boiling anger, you decided to tag it "You Igbos!"

Foolish man. Before you ever insult Igbo people again, first of all insult all the worthless elders in your fatherland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by RexEmmyGee: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Am I the only one seeing his shoes
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
likewise your Father.
IF YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR ELDERS LEARN TO RESPECT YORUBA ELDERS OR ELSE YOU WILL BLAME YOURSELF.
I wish i could lay my hand on you i swear to God if you dont spend at least one month in the guard room call me a bastard

By referring to OBJ as an old criminal only drives home the point the kind of upbringing the young dude got. he took his parents to the cleaners.
However, u can't lock anyone in any guard room for a month, u aren't the law. let the courts do that, what the guy did was defame OBJ's character.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by muriunited(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
Mufasa27:

Bros is Obasanjo your father Iyabo sef no fit carry obj matter for head like this..
Yes I quote you.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by columbus007(m): 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
likewise your Father.
egbon take am easy na,haba wetin happen,na ur papa ni undecided
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by millhouse: 2:17pm On Jun 10, 2017
seems this man is the president of nigeria as at today..
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Chukabiz1961(m): 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
Love you baba.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by kokostick(m): 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
Click like if u came here to read comments just like Moi. .lol ME
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by muriunited(m): 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
Icon79:
Say a prayer for those young nursing students.

OBJ is a dirty old man angry

O pari
you are very stupid, learn how to respect elder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Rescue 172 Students Abducted In Kaduna, 30 Still Missing / Ekiti Governorship Election: N5000, Indomie, Spaghetti Shared In Oke-Osun / Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.