Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics (39363 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) / Obasanjo Commissions A Road To Honour Gov. Ajimobi(photos) / Obasanjo Commissions Dantinajo Hotels And Resort Oleh In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Lokoyen(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
smartty68:

Oops! Another failed attempt, don't kill yourself over my mention cheesy

Indomie generation kids...ure better off aborted, see the mistake your parents caused.

A won OMO Iran k Iran!
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Lokoyen(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by gryhusky(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Old criminal indeed
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Luciferdevil(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
likewise your Father.
You igbos dont have respect for anybody.Didnt your mum nurse your bring brain before pushing you to lagos to sell Gala and Yoghurt.You just open your brain and type rubbish.
IF YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR ELDERS LEARN TO RESPECT YORUBA ELDERS OR ELSE YOU WILL BLAME YOURSELF.
I wish i could lay my hand on you i swear to God if you dont spend at least one month in the guard room call me a bastard
Shut up, you cant do anything
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Mbediogu(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
Oladimejyy:
likewise your Father.
You igbos dont have respect for anybody.Didnt your mum nurse your bring brain before pushing you to lagos to sell Gala and Yoghurt.You just open your brain and type rubbish.
IF YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR ELDERS LEARN TO RESPECT YORUBA ELDERS OR ELSE YOU WILL BLAME YOURSELF.
I wish i could lay my hand on you i swear to God if you dont spend at least one month in the guard room call me a bastard

Respect Yoruba elders even when they are criminals like Dr. Oyenusi? You are on your own. igbos don't buy into that kind of business. No insults intended to the good people of yoruba tribe.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by friday1990: 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
it is true that Igbo's did not have respect for elders. I'm in Ebonyi state now
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Fabulous7(m): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Did I insult your father ?

The question now is must u insult somebody before u get ur points across to the andience? undecided
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by MaziEDOZIE(m): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
This Baba sabi do notice-me alot.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by okooyinbo(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2017
Okpuamu:

Gej hasn't been found guilty, his wife, buhari, Atiku them. No court has found them guilty so them no steal. Abeg no dy do small children thinking

What brought the insult into this discussion? Please make your arguement without insult, and provide evidence that GEJ or any of the people you named has been accused of criminality by me in my writing which warrants this immature and incoherent outburst. Even some small children think better than that what you scribbled up there.

When you call somebody a criminal, he must have committed a crime. There is no court that has convicted any of these persons you mention of a crime. So you have no right to call them criminals.

And by the way, there is ample evidence somone really said "Stealing is not corruption", but is that a reason to call him a criminal? No.

There is also evidence that during the presidency of someone, some people were brazen and OPENLY stole our commonwealth.
Some solicited and collected bribe, and hid it in a cap and when this came into public knowledge, the culprit was never prosecuted. Would that be enough a reason to call that president a criminal? Hell No.

There is also evidence that the wife of a sitting president was employed into the Civil Service of a state without any due process. The person was not even qualified for the position she was given. Now, would that make her a criminal? No, not at all. Would that make her corrupt? Of course!

Please take your time and mind your language. If you want to make your point, please do so with decency.

Capizi?
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by swagifted(m): 9:47am On Jun 11, 2017
seunmsg:
This baba go enjoy him life till death. Quintessential statesman and nationalist in and out of power.
there's this Christian popular biblical saying "man is made in God's own image and likeness"... Some men like OBJ have showed typical examples.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by Nellybii: 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Did I insult your father ?

Imagine what you typed.
You are a goat oloriibu omo irankiran.
This is one reason why you disgust people. You people have no respect for anyone.
No respect for elders. Rubbish culture.
Re: Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics by muriunited(m): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mufasa27:

Go and eat, you are hungry ni**ga
hahhahahhah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Celebrates Richard Mofe-Damijo's 60th Birthday / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Governor Ahmed Doles Out N20M, Exotic Cars To ‘Good Boys'- Kwara Daily-Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.