Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In (30148 Views)

'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man / How I Got A Job / I Just Got A Job After Going Through Trying Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Nobody: 3:48am On May 26, 2019
I'm interested!
Cradle000:
i have a place available if u interested quote me. Lagos though
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Adejal: 5:07am On May 26, 2019
Pls house I need accommodation around Anthony/Maryland

1 Like

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Imoksp(m): 5:45am On May 26, 2019
Adejal:
Same here. If you find one around please let me know. We could rent together.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Pepenazeal7: 6:43am On May 26, 2019
I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community

Let's get you your dream job today!
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by mightyfacts: 8:19pm On May 30, 2019
Adejal:

Same here...
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Adejal: 3:38pm On May 31, 2019
I've told an agent and he said he'll get back to me. Let's see how it turns out maybe we can pair
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by GreenCap: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
dingbang:
Sometimes people looking for accommodation aren't always honest. cry you want to help but they take you for a fool.

this is very scary. don't wanna meet slimy guys and snaky gals. they convert a house to a den of boos and baes
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by dingbang(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
GreenCap:

this is very scary. don't wanna meet slimy guys and snaky gals. they convert a house to a den of boos and baes
I am telling you honestly. It's just pathetic.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Jaraontop: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lynette2cute:

Please can you help me with teaching vacancies that comes with accommodation?

Do you still need? Or you've got one?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by HopeAlive16(f): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2019
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by 4gunners(m): 8:03am On Jul 06, 2019
Jaraontop:

Pls, if you've one, can you connect me. I'm in dire. need of a job
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2019
Jaraontop:

I still need
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
I still need o!

Jaraontop:

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Lovelive: 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jaraontop:

If there is any French vacancy, please contact me 081-66-797-558
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Lovelive: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
Any French Language vacancy, please contact me 081-66-797-558
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Kaydem(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
Need a temporary accommodation/cohabitation for week days around Bolade, Oshodi or Iyana Isolo. Thanks

1 Like

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Jaraontop: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
vikky47:
I still need o!

Plan to come to Addo road, Ajah

Call or text me on 08062080735
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Jaraontop: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
Lynette2cute:

I still need

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Jaraontop: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
4gunners:
Pls, if you've one, can you connect me. I'm in dire. need of a job

Get the job first. I can help you get accommodation.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Jaraontop: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
galax1:
I need a one apartment close to Abraham adesayan even if it should be maybe 100 naira from there. Budget is 250k

Have you got the apartment?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Jaraontop: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
chikk:

Please do you have or know of anyone with or any good self contain available for rent In Ajah axis? I recently got a job here as well but I want to rent now. Agents are killing me with price embarassed embarassed

Have you found? If No, how much is your budget?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Jaraontop: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
olaide1260:
Am in need of a place to stay around lekki, Ajah or around VI axis. Just got a job at Ajah and I need a place to b waking n sleeping.. I would b so grateful if there is any lady here in need of Roommate. Very urgent please, thanks. U can get me on 07064396499

Have you got one?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
What type of apartment and what is the cost implication?

Jaraontop:

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Jaraontop: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
vikky47:
What type of apartment and what is the cost implication?

Room self contained with access to Big kitchen.

250 k per year.

You can pay on monthly basis (25k)
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Jaraontop: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
vikky47:
I still need o!

Call 08062080735
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by ABBOLAJJI81: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hello my people just a got a job at Apapa..I need accommodation/shared apartment around orile,mile2,Apapa and ajegunle. just for 2 months.pending the time I get my own apartment.am ready to pay for 2 d months..Thanks
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Mexyz(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Jaraontop:

Have you found? If No, how much is your budget?
Chairman can you help with an apartment around Ogudu area, I don't want to go to the Island for now.
Budget is 120k-150k
I don't mind if its a one room apartment oo, provided it's in a good environment and has all the necessary amenities.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 02, 2019
I'm searching for a job. I want to migrate to Lagos in search of greener pastures but no place to stay. I'm a deeper life member. Pls help �
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by 4gunners(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Jaraontop:

Get the job first. I can help you get accommodation.
Hello.. How can I reach you?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Rhiya: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
ABBOLAJJI81:
Hello my people just a got a job at Apapa..I need accommodation/shared apartment around orile,mile2,Apapa and ajegunle. just for 2 months.pending the time I get my own apartment.am ready to pay for 2 d months..Thanks

I hv an apartment around ago palace ... contact me if you are interested
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Jaraontop: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
oilmonie:
I'm searching for a job. I want to migrate to Lagos in search of greener pastures but no place to stay. I'm a deeper life member. Pls help �

You male or female?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Lindachinny(f): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hello, I am currently job hunting and I need accommodation in Lekki to attend an interview. I can pay monthly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At National Pension Commission (over 200 Positions) / Uba Or Access Bank? / 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.