Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In (30157 Views)

'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man / How I Got A Job / I Just Got A Job After Going Through Trying Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Lindachinny(f): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
Hello Nlanders, I need your help. I want someone who can accommodate me around Lekki/Ajah area, I can't afford to pay immediately but will before the month runs out. Please it's urgent. If you know anyone that wants a room/flat mate and can be patient for a while, please contact me 08025205061

PS: I'm female so...
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Jaraontop: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lindachinny:
Hello Nlanders, I need your help. I want someone who can accommodate me around Lekki/Ajah area, I can't afford to pay immediately but will before the month runs out. Please it's urgent. If you know anyone that wants a room/flat mate and can be patient for a while, please contact me 08025205061

PS: I'm female so...

Willing to help, but what do you do. How are you willing to raise the money. Also let me know if Ajah Addo road is a not far from your expectation

1 Like

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Lindachinny(f): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2019
scrule007:
This thread is for those in need of accommodation for new job offers, internship roles or just relocating. If you also have available accommodations please post it here.
Thanks guys.... smiley

I'm in need of accommodation for 2-3 months for a job. Will move out as soon as possible. I'm very peaceful and quiet please help a sister. Location is Lagos (lekki/ajah area). A payment option can also be initiated. Contact: 08025205061

1 Like

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Lindachinny(f): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Jaraontop:

Willing to help, but what do you do. How are you willing to raise the money. Also let me know if Ajah Addo road is a not far from your expectation

Hello
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Lindachinny(f): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Jaraontop:

hello, please check your mail or contact me.��
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Abubaka50(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
I have accommodation but I don't have job, please I need job. somebody should help me
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Imoksp(m): 12:21am On Nov 24, 2019
Abubaka50:
I have accommodation but I don't have job, please I need job. somebody should help me

Where do you live?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Abubaka50(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
Imoksp:

Where do you live?

ikotun axis. Pls I need any job even if to be a receptionist in a motuary.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Abubaka50(m): 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Imoksp:

Where do you live?

ikotun axis. Pls I need any job even if to be a receptionist in a motuary this country hard.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by phamous08: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
pls anyone willing to help, am in need of a job...bsc biochemistry, am willing to do anything...I stay at ketu axis
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by princ3ssa: 6:07am On Nov 25, 2019
ifyalways:

Did u get anywhere?

I have an empty BQ at Onikoyi. Let me confirm availability first and please I'm not gonna call u or text or contact u privately. If it's available I will inform u here on NLD and I can give u just 3 months rent free then u exit. Can't keep u for longer.

Hi
Please is this still available? �
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by DanIduh06: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Anyone with accommodation around Akoka (very close to Unilag)?. There is need for accommodation around that axis. A Postgraduate student. Let's discuss terms and conditions if any?. Coming from one of the northern states.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Lindachinny(f): 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
I'm in need of accommodation. If you have or know any female that needs a room mate around lekki/Ajay axis, please contact me on 08025205061. Terms of stay and payment can be initiated. This is urgent
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by joobseekar: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
a guy is in need of accommodation at ibeju Lekki, or anywhere close to dangote refinery. It's urgent. Please quote this post if you wanna help. The mode of payment can be discussed. Thanks.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Jaraontop: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2019
hi

Lindachinny:

Hello
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by HopeAlive16(f): 12:16am On Dec 05, 2019
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by timothydgreat: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
Pls nairaland, I got a job in Lagos Island. problem now is accommodation, pls help before the job will be given to another person.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Zealarious(m): 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
Pls I want, room and parlour self contain around Surulere or coker pls
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Fexkoti(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
I need an accommodation around Nigeria brewery, old ife road Ibadan
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Judyoluchi: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
hello nairalanders,good evening.please I'm a female and I'm 20yrs old. I came to Lagos last two months and was working but the couple I was staying with made my life hell.I even got a place to work in lekki as a nails tech but due to accommodation I couldn't cope,had to leave Lagos and come back to delta state where we base last week. please guys I need a place to squat for some months before I get a place, I'm really pleading, I have no help and I am trying to become something better as I plan on resuming schooling too next year. I don't want to give up that's why I'm willing to come back to lag,with your help ofcourse. I'm not troublesome nor violent, I swear. please adajesus,beacon etc..help out���
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Judyoluchi: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2019
please o my people,help me out.you can reach me via WhatsApp or call--09024369498
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by UZAD: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2019
Judyoluchi:
hello nairalanders,good evening.please I'm a female and I'm 20yrs old. I came to Lagos last two months and was working but the couple I was staying with made my life hell.I even got a place to work in lekki as a nails tech but due to accommodation I couldn't cope,had to leave Lagos and come back to delta state where we base last week. please guys I need a place to squat for some months before I get a place, I'm really pleading, I have no help and I am trying to become something better as I plan on resuming schooling too next year. I don't want to give up that's why I'm willing to come back to lag,with your help ofcourse. I'm not troublesome nor violent, I swear. please adajesus,beacon etc..help out���

Willing to help, only if you posses a good character, ambitious, respectful, desire to advance in life and a strong form of identity.

1 Like

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Lovylove(f): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
UZAD:

Willing to help, only if you posses a good character, ambitious, respectful, desire to advance in life and a strong form of identity.

God bless you, I never knew someone can actually help accommodate somebody in Lagos apart from a friend or family.

1 Like

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Femiblacky(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
A cheap room is available around ota, not too far from the bells
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Judyoluchi: 6:10am On Dec 13, 2019
good morning uzad,,i promise to not let you down and I'm very grateful,thank you and may God bless and reward you. you can reach me on --09024369498.thanks
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Judyoluchi: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2019
please guys,I'm still looking for accommodation ,,we can come to a form of agreement for the months I'll squat with you till I get my place...
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by ankaravillageng: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
Judyoluchi:

There is a salon at ajah that need a nail technician and the have accommodation.

If you are interested I can direct you on how to get there .

You must be very good with your work tho, if you are confident let me know
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Agencybanking: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
If you have a room self contained within lekki to Ajah holla me please am in need of a room self con

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Uba Or Access Bank? / 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One / 774,000 Jobs: Only NDE Will Implement Recruitment - Lawan Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.