Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In (30162 Views)

'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man / How I Got A Job / I Just Got A Job After Going Through Trying Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by mustaphagreens(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2019
Dozie404:
I have one in Ajah. You can reach me on 08079186651

Dozie why?? cry
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by AbujabestISP: 6:00am On Mar 03, 2019
I Just got a job in VI and I need an accommodation around VI- lekki axis. Budget around 300-330k. Neat One room Self-contained please. Thank you. Please reach out to me on 08189114883
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by AbujabestISP: 6:01am On Mar 03, 2019
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by MrMay8: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2019
I have a place around bogije. Am a male. But am too neat probably I have ocd! I can assist one neat fellow
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Millcollins: 8:40am On Mar 03, 2019
mustaphagreens:

Dozie why?? cry

Dozie is a scammer. No one should do any biz with him. He will surely be caught one day unless I don't serve a living God

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by mustaphagreens(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2019
Millcollins:

Dozie is a scammer. No one should do any biz with him. He will surely be caught one day unless I don't serve a living God

He thinks he has escaped but will be caught and will know no rest for the rest of his days! If you're seeking accommodation in Lagos or anywhere else please know whom you choose to work with very well, visit the lodge and ask the tenants questions, if he/she (the agent) is always alone in the lodge beware, visiting should be on your terms and not his/hers! Ask about him or her without his/her knowledge. Ask for his/her social media name (Facebook especially) carrying his/her picture! There are fraudsters posing as agents out there. Beware!!!
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by nadesh(f): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2019
AbujabestISP:
I Just got a job in VI and I need an accommodation around VI- lekki axis. Budget around 300-330k. Neat One room Self-contained please. Thank you. Please reach out to me on 08189114883
Am moving out of my mini flat in ikota villa estate month ending and the rent is 600k. U and someone else can pay 330K and for 6 months and I will renew it for u, the 30k is my caution fee deposit. My rent expires month ending so the renewal is for April to Oct 2019
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Millcollins: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2019
mustaphagreens:

He thinks he has escaped but will be caught and will know no rest for the rest of his days! If you're seeking accommodation in Lagos or anywhere else please know whom you choose to work with very well, visit the lodge and ask the tenants questions, if he/she (the agent) is always alone in the lodge beware, visiting should be on your terms and not his/hers! Ask about him or her without his/her knowledge. Ask for his/her social media name (Facebook especially) carrying his/her picture! There are fraudsters posing as agents out there. Beware!!!

Please drop ur contact. We need to talk
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by mustaphagreens(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2019
Millcollins:

Please drop ur contact. We need to talk

Gotten? I had to remove it.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by beacon02(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2019
chikk:

Please do you have or know of anyone with or any good self contain available for rent In Ajah axis? I recently got a job here as well but I want to rent now. Agents are killing me with price embarassed embarassed
Have you gotten one?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by beacon02(m): 10:51am On Mar 03, 2019
olaide1260:
Am in need of a place to stay around lekki, Ajah or around VI axis. Just got a job at Ajah and I need a place to b waking n sleeping.. I would b so grateful if there is any lady here in need of Roommate. Very urgent please, thanks. U can get me on 07064396499
Have you gotten one?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by beacon02(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2019
If you need an accommodation within lekki and ajah axis, you can dm me. I'm not an agent but i can connect you with trust worthy agents. They also helped me when I needed one.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by galax1: 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
I need a one apartment close to Abraham adesayan even if it should be maybe 100 naira from there. Budget is 250k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by chikk(f): 2:10pm On Mar 03, 2019
beacon02:

Have you gotten one?

Not yet. Do you have any please?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by fredagu: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
MrMay8:
I have a place around bogije. Am a male. But am too neat probably I have ocd! I can assist one neat fellow
am interested how do I meet you
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Millcollins: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please I beg you all. Be careful of people claiming they have houses. Was scammed by one of them here

2 Likes

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by beacon02(m): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
chikk:

Not yet. Do you have any please?
You can dm me. Let's see how it pans out
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by akins56(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
GreenCap:
there will be free accomodation for 6 people in June. 3 honest males, 3 decent females
I'm interested pls
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by AbujabestISP: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
nadesh:

Am moving out of my mini flat in ikota villa estate month ending and the rent is 600k. U and someone else can pay 330K and for 6 months and I will renew it for u, the 30k is my caution fee deposit. My rent expires month ending so the renewal is for April to Oct 2019

Thanks dear and well appreciated though i dont wish to share. Thanks for your concern
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Luvlyna(f): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
GreenCap:

far island

Pls o I'm interested
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Luvlyna(f): 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
dingbang:
I think I would be helping only females.

Hello Mr dingbang I saw your post looking for call agents in Port Harcourt. Is this offer still open. I'm interested oo biko
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by dingbang(m): 4:19am On Mar 04, 2019
Luvlyna:

Hello Mr dingbang I saw your post looking for call agents in Port Harcourt. Is this offer still open. I'm interested oo biko
i've finished collecting Cv and submitted.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 04, 2019
I've been following this thread for sometime now, I really do not have anyone in Lagos but I'd love to relocate in search of greener pastures. I'm very hardworking and I promise not to bother anyone. I just need a place to lay my head n hustle.. Plz somebody, Anybody help me.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Imoksp(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Zamar44:
I've been following this thread for sometime now, I really do not have anyone in Lagos but I'd love to relocate in search of greener pastures. I'm very hardworking and I promise not to bother anyone. I just need a place to lay my head n hustle.. Plz somebody, Anybody help me.

Can you squat with me?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Luvlyna(f): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
dingbang:
i've finished collecting Cv and submitted.

cry
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by beacon02(m): 6:40am On Mar 05, 2019
Zamar44:
Pm me, I can connect you with a female friend who is not always using her room in ajah. Pls only if you are a peaceful person.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2019
beacon02:

Pm me, I can connect you with a female friend who is not always using her room in ajah. Pls only if you are a peaceful person.

Please can you help me with teaching vacancies that comes with accommodation?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by beacon02(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2019
Lynette2cute:

Please can you help me with teaching vacancies that comes with accommodation?
Connecting you with teaching vacancies is not the problem, coming with accommodation is the problem. Except if you can squat for just a few months.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2019
beacon02:

Connecting you with teaching vacancies is not the problem, coming with accommodation is the problem. Except if you can squat for just a few months.

I can squat
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by olaide1260(f): 11:56am On Mar 05, 2019
beacon02:

Have you gotten one?
Nope, I have nt gotten anyone yet oo

1 Like

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by olaide1260(f): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
olaide1260:

Nope, I have nt gotten anyone yet oo
Dou have a place for me, am interested
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by ToyinDipo(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2019
nadesh:

I plan on relocating back to Lagos by the end of the month, is this offer still available?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs: Only NDE Will Implement Recruitment - Lawan Declares / My Hilarious Job Hunting Story / A Friend Came From Abuja For An Interview But The Office Looks More Like A Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.