Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In (30164 Views)

'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man / How I Got A Job / I Just Got A Job After Going Through Trying Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Akachukuw41(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hey. Guys please I am in need of a place to stay probably around Obalende area or any mainland area very close to the island. I work around Ikoyi. Please contact me if you have a place. I don’t mind sharing with a flat mate too.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Jaraontop: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2019
Lindachinny:

Hello

Hi
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by indegrees(f): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2019
Akachukuw41:
Hey. Guys please I am in need of a place to stay probably around Obalende area or any mainland area very close to the island. I work around Ikoyi. Please contact me if you have a place. I don’t mind sharing with a flat mate too.
I'm aware of a self con in dolphin estate. Agent said 350k total package. Quote me to send his number if ur interested
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Ashamy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
Dear all, please i got a job around Lekki phase 1, admiralty way. Please i will need accommodation not too far from my office. i currently live at ojodu berger but traffic stress and cost of transportation is killing.. you can reach me on this line 08067846467. Thank u and God bless you.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Ashamy(m): 11:53am On Dec 17, 2019
Good day fellow NLder. please i just got a job and my office is located in admiralty way Lekki phase 1. I am spending so much on transportation and the stress of plying 3rd mainland bridge daily is killing. I need an accommodation around VI or anyway close to admiralty way Lekki to enable me have some savings. Please i dont mind squatting/ sharing an apartment for the many time. Please you can reach me 08026483921.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by kimnicki(f): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
Ashamy:
Dear all, please i got a job around Lekki phase 1, admiralty way. Please i will need accommodation not too far from my office. i currently live at ojodu berger but traffic stress and cost of transportation is killing.. you can reach me on this line 08067846467. Thank u and God bless you.
Wow I can relate. I stay in ojodu as well and was working in Lekki too, I had to resign because I could not cope with the stress any longer and the tfare. I pray you get an accommodation closeby
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Ashamy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2019
kimnicki:

Wow I can relate. I stay in ojodu as well and was working in Lekki too, I had to resign because I could not cope with the stress any longer and the tfare. I pray you get an accommodation closeby

Amen o... Its not funny at all, i spent almost half of my salary on transport and feeding alone.
Thank U boss and God bless
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Judyoluchi: 10:16am On Dec 18, 2019
please who know about this area called langbasa,I think its after ajah,,is it advisable to live there?? cux of flooding?? and does any agent have a single room around obalende??
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Judyoluchi: 10:31am On Dec 18, 2019
indegrees:

I'm aware of a self con in dolphin estate. Agent said 350k total package. Quote me to send his number if ur interested
hi dear..does the agent have around obalende?or anywhere close to lekki??can you give me his number,please?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Jaraontop: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2019
Judyoluchi:
please who know about this area called langbasa,I think its after ajah,,is it advisable to live there?? cux of flooding?? and does any agent have a single room around obalende??

Langbasa doesn't get flooded. I have a place there.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Judyoluchi: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jaraontop:

Langbasa doesn't get flooded. I have a place there.
OK..thanks
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by CsRockefeller(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
So people don't want to live along Lagos Ibadan expressway axis?

It's ok. Time is coming when even Ota, Sagamu, Abeokuta will be choice cities and it won't be long.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Judyoluchi: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
those that sent PM to me,,I didn't see any message o,,indegress,,adanairaland &co I've checked my email but no messages just chat me up on watsap-09024369498
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by EsteemedB(f): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Male Roommate needed urgently at adekunle axis. 250k. Quote me or mention me if interested.

P. S: interested persons only. Apartment needed to be gotten by January.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
please, I need a place to stay in Port Harcourt. Help a brother please.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Petitequeen(f): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
EsteemedB:
Roommate needed urgently at Unilag axis. Quote me or mention me if interested.

I'm interested.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by EsteemedB(f): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2019
Petitequeen:

I'm interested.

Thanks for stating interest. My client is a male, needs a male roommate.
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Ashamy(m): 7:44am On Dec 27, 2019
EsteemedB:
Roommate needed urgently at Unilag axis. Quote me or mention me if interested.

pls im interested
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by EsteemedB(f): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2019
Male Roommate needed urgently at Adekunle axis. 250k. Quote me or mention me if interested.

Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Imoksp(m): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
Abubaka50:

ikotun axis. Pls I need any job even if to be a receptionist in a motuary.

Ok. Can you work as a sale boy in Ikorodu. 10k monthly with accommodation?
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by PrincessEhi(f): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
Female roommates needed I got a job in lekki ..I need to get an apartment in January I need lady we can stay together and share the rent...propose apartment would be in the island chat me up if interested please....or if you know any Lady looking for a roommates around lekki Ajah axis I am interested
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Giftedprof: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2019
Success
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by 007s(m): 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2019
][color=#006600][/color]
I'm aware of a self con in dolphin estate. Agent said 350k total package. Quote me to send his number if ur interested [/quote]
Pls is the area around obalende, u can reach me on 08092436958.pls help with agent details
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by 007s(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
[quote author=indegrees ]
I'm aware of a self con in dolphin estate. Agent said 350k total package. Quote me to send his number if ur interested [/quote]

Pls help with the agent details, u can reach me on Whatsapp 08092436958
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by phillippians(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2019
Dozie404:

Hello, I wanna rent a room in my flat. Add me on WhatsApp 09021117285
She's a guy o, incase you think she's a lady. Lol no show for you
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Acrobatics01: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2019
indegrees:

Interested
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by indegrees(f): 6:09am On Dec 30, 2019
Acrobatics01:

Interested
007s:
[/color]

Pls help with the agent details, u can reach me on Whatsapp 08092436958

John Agent
Not sure if its still available though
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Acrobatics01: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2019
indegrees:

John Agent
Not sure if its still available though

Thank you very much
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Nikki31: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2019
pls I need a roommate close to yaya abatan/ Ogba who we can share d rent together for 6 months before I get my own apartment
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Basilekeh: 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good evening house, please I have an intensive 4 weeks training coming up at VI on Monday, please I need someone to assist in accommodating me as I reside far far from the venue. Your kind gesture will be really appreciated.
Please I really need the help so I don't miss the job training.
My WhatsApp number is 08134316982...thanks house
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Joebryan(m): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
Goodevning everybody. My name is Bryan, 23yrs old. I'm based in Ajah presently, but I want to move to the mainland, Agege/Ikeja axis soon because that's where I and my friend have found an affordable apartment to rent. But the problem now is getting a job there. Because I'd have to resign from my current working place here on the Island..

So please guys, quote me if you have a good job offer or you know any serious agent around that axis, who gives good jobs such as hotel jobs, veterinary clinic job, laundry job, Office job (secretary), computer services job, or even house job. I wouldn't mind, in as much as it at least, pays well and it not too far from my home..

You could also, kindly chat me up on WhatsApp: 0817 761 0866. Thank you very much. I really appreciate (in advance)
Re: You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In by Basilekeh: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
Basilekeh:
Good evening house, please I have an intensive 4 weeks training coming up at VI on Monday, please I need someone to assist in accommodating me as I reside far far from the venue. Your kind gesture will be really appreciated.
Please I really need the help so I don't miss the job training.
My WhatsApp number is 08134316982...thanks house

Please guys still in dire need of help...help a bro out

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

My Hilarious Job Hunting Story / A Friend Came From Abuja For An Interview But The Office Looks More Like A Shop / Sustainable Development International Susdevi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.