Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter (4188 Views)

A Man's Orgasm Is Necessary To Create Life, A Woman's Isn't - Twitter User / Orgasm Is Sweet But No One Smile While Having Orgasm / Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 11, 2017
Snow84:

Emotional control of a woman or man with lesser aura than that of the conjurer.

Is it what English speakers call being "whipped" or does it go deeper than that?
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Which church do you attend?

I pastored before in Winners Chapel - I have relevant church certificates for such post in that church.

During NYSC, I was given automatic certificates to pastor a brach of RCCG.

Now I attend Baptist because I now live close to a relative who happens to be a forefront member there - I act like a non-starter here so that they won't know what I'm capable of.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2017
Snow84:

I pastored before in Winners Chapel - I have relevant church certificates for such post in that church.

During NYSC, I was given automatic certificates to pastor a brach of RCCG.

Now I attend Baptist because I now live close to a relative who happens to be a forefront member there - I act like a non-starter here so that they won't know what I'm capable of.

Gotcha.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Is it what English speakers call being "whipped" or does it go deeper than that?

It should be stronger than that. I know a slayqueen who ended up marrying a seer after consulting him for a certain case. In another sense, a woman not fortified can be tied to a man forever.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 11, 2017
Snow84:

It should be stronger than that. I know a slayqueen who ended up marrying a seer after consulting him for a certain case. In another sense, a woman not fortified can be tied to a man forever.

Hmmmm...I see.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Hmmmm...I see.

That's why most Yoruba guys are successful yahoo guys. For the whites to send million of dollars to an unseen lover is not ordinary.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2017
Snow84:

That's why most Yoruba guys are successful yahoo guys. For the whites to send million of dollars to an unseen lover is not ordinary.

OK, now I'm confused, because I thought what you are talking about involves sex. So, how does it work when they haven't had sex?

Btw, are all Yorubas into rituals & paranormal stuff?
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Why? I don't go to church. I'm one of those people that believe God is everywhere & not particularly at church.

Are you in church?
we got too many things in common wink

Good morning Punky!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

OK, now I'm confused, because I thought what you are talking about involves sex. So, how does it work when they haven't had sex?

Lol. Only their real names and that of their mothers are needed.

The hypnosis that requires orgasm is done at the climax of mastubation.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by uboma(m): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2017
supereagle:

My friend someone said there's no frigid woman, it is just the man that's not skilled in bringing out the best out of the woman.

I agree with your friend that there are no frigid women. A man, skilled in the art of love-making can along with patience, can any woman to cloud 9.

But again, some women, probably because they have never experienced orgasm in their previous relationships, may conclude that nothing will make them cum.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2017
Jayceon:
we got too many things in common wink

Good morning Punky!! smiley

Too many things in common, you say? grin

Nudged me,
Love put me in a fix, yes it
Hit me,
Just like a tonne of bricks,
My heart bursts now that I know what life's about
Those few little words & love knocked me out

I can hear the bells
My head is spinning
I can hear the bells
My heart is singing
I can hear the bells
Something's beginning
I can hear the bells
I can hear them chiming
I can hear the bells
My temperature's rising

Nairaland, I can hear the bells! grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2017
Snow84:

Lol. Only their real names and that of their mothers are needed.

The hypnosis that requires orgasm is done at the climax of mastubation.

Oh wow! Kinda scary tongue
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by odaniel1(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:
That is true. IDK about people who never experienced orgasm at all though, but there are other reasons why some people don't experience orgasm every single time they have sex. The body reactions are different. Once some people have that one orgasm for the day or whatever, it's game over, they shut down & lose interest in sex for the time- being, which means the next few rounds are a colossal waste of time. Because whatever you do afterwards, will not turn them on. Period.

The female vagina is a very sensitive spot. After an orgasm, it is left kinda feeling like how I'd imagine an electrocution must feel like- numb but also tender. How some women manage to have multiple orgasms in a row is a mystery to me. I'd be scared of having vagina paralysis grin

Lovely read...
Dont mean to cut in but i noticed ur take on women & multiple orgasms.
I for one beleive and have come to understand sex is more psycological than physiological or physical. You have to 'get into it' to really explore options.
Some ppl r just strait up wt lyf & they apply d same rules wt sex (one orgasm and no more!..lol)
However, the body..if properly trained will adapt to new behaviours (sexual appetite, methods, etc)
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by smellingmenses: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Nudged me,
Hit me,

I can hear the bells
My head is spinning
I can hear the bells
Something's beginning
I can hear the bells
I can hear them chiming
I can hear the bells
My temperature's rising

Unfortunately you still gonna remain single.

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:

Unfortunately you still gonna remain single.

Kikikiki grin

Unfortunately for your "evils", I got Jayceon now grin
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by smellingmenses: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Kikikiki grin

Unfortunately for your "evils", I got Jayceon now grin
Your spinsterhood is stamped, signed and sealed.

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:

Your spinsterhood is stamped, signed and sealed.

But Jayceon disagrees grin

Stop being jealous that we have nothing in common grin

Listen, I can hear the BELLS

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by smellingmenses: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2017
cheesy
ZarZar:

But Jayceon disagrees grin

Stop being jealous that we have nothing in common grin

Listen, I can hear the BELLS
Listening to yourself​ sometimes end in delusions​..
Mina nawe? Not gonna happen.... unless you have something on amber.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:

Listening to yourself​ sometimes end in delusions​..
Mina nawe? Not gonna happen.... unless you have something on amber....

I don't care about you or your Amber

Anyway...
Round 1
He'll ask me on a date
And...
Round 2
I'll primp but won't be late
Because...
Round 3
He'll ask for my hand
Then...
Round 4
We'll book the wedding band
So...
Round 5
Much to your surprise, smellingmenses, this spinster will finally be taken off the market & go home with the prize wink grin
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Nudged me,
Hit me,

I can hear the bells
My head is spinning
I can hear the bells
Something's beginning
I can hear the bells
I can hear them chiming
I can hear the bells
My temperature's rising

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by smellingmenses: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

I don't care about you or your Amber

Anyway...
Round 1
He'll ask me on a date
And...
Round 2
I'll primp but won't be late
Because...
Round 3
He'll ask for my hand
Then...
Round 4
We'll book the wedding band
So...
Round 5
Much to your surprise, smellingmenses, this spinster will finally be taken off the market & go home with the prize wink grin
Truth: you got your vibrators and dildos out on sighting Amber's nekkid picture... just like the lesbian you are.... Then afterwards when you were better composed with less shaky hands typed the epistle up there....
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2017
[quote author=Jayceon post=57409833][/quote]

What now? Please don't make me chase after "the precious" the way Smeagol did in Lord of the rings tongue
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:

Truth: you got your vibrators and dildos out on sighting Amber's nekkid picture... just like the lesbian you are.... Then afterwards when you were better composed with less shaky hands typed the epistle up there....

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

What now? Please don't make me chase after "the precious" the way Smeagol did in Lord of the rings tongue
"The precious" will come to you,no need in chasing it.it is meant to be found. grin grin
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by smellingmenses: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Not blanthering and stammering already... Wash em smelly fingers.... The closest you ever got to having a man is on nairaland.... So it will remain

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 11, 2017
Jayceon:
"The precious" will come to you,no need in chasing it.it is meant to be found. grin grin

grin

Now that's promising wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2017
smellingmenses:

Not blanthering and stammering already... Wash em smelly fingers.... The closest you ever got to having a man is on nairaland.... So it will remain

LOL! Good to know.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by smellingmenses: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL! Good to know.
With Amber's picture of course... cheesy

Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by PREBuhari2019: 11:39am On Jun 11, 2017
From their comments is obvious that majority of the girls here have not experience anything like that. You need sex class please
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by supereagle(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
uboma:

I agree with your friend that there are no frigid women. A man, skilled in the art of love-making can along with patience, can any woman to cloud 9.

But again, some women, probably because they have never experienced orgasm in their previous relationships, may conclude that nothing will make them cum.
Dear friend, the brain of a woman is the biggest sex organ, work on that the right way, work on the erogenous zones, give a woman triple action stimulation during intercourse, even a woman who has been taken to cloud nine will be there. I tell you.
Re: Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Btw, are all Yorubas into rituals & paranormal stuff?

Not all are into this stuff. If you grow up in the cities, you will likely know nothing, because you won't have personal experience of the workings. So, you may write it off. Yorubas are wise people: if they are dining with the devil himself, you won't see it written on their faces. If you hurt a Yoruba man so deeply that requires him to let the hell let loose, he may simply walk away, but if he fights back later, you will regret being born. And such fighting back will be proxy wars.

Out of 100% of the Yorubas, 51 are moslems, 48 are xtians, while the 1% are full-time idol worshippers, but those with occult knowledge out of the 100% are 60%.

Those living in the cities may have never seen someone killed by thunderbolt - magun - it has no cure and the person dies after days or hours of having sex with another man's wife. Such death is violent as the man would cry a struck animal while unclad. Have you ever seen clouds with violent rumblings in anticipation of rainfall dispersed after burning morning mallow and sheabutter with other things? These are things I saw firsthand. If a certain thing is buried at the back of a house of someone and he steps on it, something like ordinary rash will start on the leg. It will become full-blown that no doctor can heal him. Some doctors of Yoruba extraction will tell such patients to consult with elders around him. They are the ones that will help trace the traducer in the astral realms to appease or fight him if he doesn't want to forgive.

A man will surely step on toes, and you don't know who you offend. So almost everyone takes preemptive measures like protective workings that will deflect such attacks. Some will deflect and futher wrought havocs in the camp of the attackers. So most Yoruba people won't want to do evil because they know that if a protected person is attacked, there will be repercussions. But talking of "magun" - literally means don't climb"- however protected you are, it's death. If you have astral sight, you will see it on a woman whose husband has laden her with the charm. Some men are so powerful that they will shift the charm up from the woman's nether region before sex, and send it down to the nether region once done. Until a man is caught, the husband must not touch the woman.

Check Yoruba movies: they show you everything that once happened. Only these young people become enthralled by such movies because I would know their story line the moment I watch the first scene.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend's Mother Asks For Your Pictures / 7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends / OMG!! This Babe Is Really Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.