Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter (1348 Views)

A Man's Orgasm Is Necessary To Create Life, A Woman's Isn't - Twitter User / Orgasm Is Sweet But No One Smile While Having Orgasm / Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by Gistallover: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chief Executive Officer of Miss Bikini International, actress and producer, Seyi Hunter, has her hands full at the moment. In spite of being at the brink of bringing to us, once again, the ever-scintillating Miss Bikini pageant, which is billed for July 30, the alluring actress is floating a sex Vlog. Seyi Hunter According to the stunning and daring actress, the Nigerian society, and Africa, by extension, makes people to shy away from publicly talking about sex. She believes it is high time someone took the bull by the horn by coming out publicly to talk about sex and how to pleasurably derive ultimate satisfaction from it,, using all means possible. In an exclusive chat with Potpourri, Seyi revealed plans to create an online platform tagged Seyi Hunter Uncensored, where she would publicly teach ladies how to achieve sexual satisfaction in their various relationships. “Someone has to talk about it; being Nigerians, it’s in our nature to shy away from sexual matters, and it’s affecting so many relationships and marriages. Some people have been together for years and yet have never been sexually satisfied, while some do not enjoy themselves at all. I know a couple of women who have never experienced orgasm in their lives. These reasons and many more, are why I’ve decided to embark on this journey of opening a sex Vlog. It’s going to be interactive. People can send in mails to talk about their sexual lives. And an expert will be brought in to teach people things they know but do not practice. My aim is to bring sexual pleasure and satisfaction to every home. To me, having sex without experiencing orgasm is a waste of time and missing out on some real joy of living,” she said.

http://www.gistallover.com/sex-without-orgasm-waste-time-seyi-hunter/

Re: Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by sephryneyo(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Right but if na sare wa nko?
Re: Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter by subtlemee(f): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
But the stress is not worth it without that 10secs.... lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Hot Photos: Meet The Worlds $exiest Dwarf, 4 Foot 10″ Instagram Model Bab Doll / Will You Drink From This Closet For $10M / Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.