Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Last Gang Standing (Crime) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (89686 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by souloho19(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
meneski:
wich one be bad gateway again? Dem no let me comment since yersteday... Souloho19 you are good...i sight you.

bro i think the next writer has to take over at this point: my fone is bad, a write off at the moment and i may not come online for a while; using a friends fone ryt now nd the buttons are driving me crazy...id definitely be guesting in once in a while to catch up;::sorry for dulling the thread bro

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
souloho19:

bro i think the next writer has to take over at this point: my fone is bad, a write off at the moment and i may not come online for a while; using a friends fone ryt now nd the buttons are driving me crazy...id definitely be guesting in once in a while to catch up;::sorry for dulling the thread bro
...wow...eyah...sowi oh...but remember meneski is ya numba 1 fan.

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
4000 views peeps...but were are the comments?

Biafrabushboy
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
mr bush,Biafrabushboy its your turn bro.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
meneski:
mr bush,Biafrabush.boy its your turn bro.

Really....

I will update... make I charge laptop
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Really....
I will update... make I charge laptop
...k bro pls do.

Just were you like it... The guns are all booming.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
meneski:
...k bro pls do.

Just were you like it... The guns are all booming.
I just read the Apolloux guy's lines....
I swear, me no sabi all those kinda write up oo...
What are we gonna do now?
I am just good at Non-Fiction oo...
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I just read the Apolloux guy's lines....
I swear, me no sabi all those kinda write up oo...
What are we gonna do now?
I am just good at Non-Fiction oo...
... Wow tight corner huh?
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
meneski:
... Wow tight corner huh?
serious one. I don't fancy such stories...
So I can't even write anything..
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

serious one. I don't fancy such stories...

So I can't even write anything..
...kkkk thanks for the being part of the "Write Along" but can you help me get a writer to finish this scene, so our softcore writers can cum in. If not i dnt knw wat to do.;(
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
meneski:
...kkkk thanks for the being part of the "Write Along" but can you help me get a writer to finish this scene, so our softcore writers can cum in. If not i dnt knw wat to do.;(

Oyinprince can help
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Oyinprince can help
...Oyinprince pls come oh-) come help us out.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Bibi294(f): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
When are we ladies starting up
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bibi294:
When are we ladies starting up
jus afta this scene.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
NAwa! This thread don dull oh. Somebody invite hu go help us na.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Oyinprince(m): 2:18am On Jun 29, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Oyinprince can help
Sorry bro, I think I'm lost here, I've not been following.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Damibiz(m): 4:47am On Jun 29, 2017
Wow,Damibiz jst saw this work nd i mst confess it is a hit back to back...OP let us invite Chipappi(the writer of Dairy of a broke play boy)i think he can help us
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Oyinprince:
Sorry bro, I think I'm lost here, I've not been following.
... You can read it from the start bro.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Can I try
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
stephenGee12:
Can I try
... Sure bro
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
meneski:
... Sure bro
Okay here goes.
Kimberlywest dear invite ur sisters ooo.
Wish me luck
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Back on track!
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Time:04:45hrs

Two people could be seen entering a cargo plane whose engine is being prepped up by the captain. "Ready when you are captain;okay william but I hope you know that we would be crossing unauthorized boundaries. I know I owe you a favor but am a family man amigo. I would only be able to take you as low as 3000ft to prevent detection from the U.S navy".
"I understand bro, turning to Davina "I know I bleeped up but if there is anything I can do to unfuck my fuckup I would",she just stared at him like an effigy. Davina can sure hold a grudge but he would be damned if he denied that he didnt enjoy the kiss.he had to ditch the comfortable plane from Sauo paulo due to a last minute terrorist check emergency stop. Mentally pushing that aside he began to plot and strategise and also choose the weapon he was going to use. O!!! Boy, he had many to choose from his hidden safe house.

Time: 11:48hrs
A lot of activities were going on in an abandoned warehouse that had been shut down by the F.B.I in the early 2000.
A lot of men(enough to destroy 1/3 of Lagos. If no resistance is met) dressed in dark suits possessing military grade MI6(the elder brother of MI4,the immediate elder brother of AK-47. Which can fire 20 bullets in 2minutes when put in automatic firing mode grin ) where moving around the warehouse and checking the streets linking up to it. Ready to gun down any uninvited guest. These where the men of the peluzinni cartel that controls the sanfranscisco drug business.
"Who the Bleep chose this hell hole as a meeting place", Don Antonio Peluzinni asked no one in particular, while smoking from a colombian made tobacco rumored to have been made and smoked by the don of dons 'pablo escobar' himself.
"This warehouse is safe and secure and also on neutral turf. With neither of us having any influence here. Whoever chose this place knows what he or she is doing". Hadamson the right hand man of the Don replied;
Mad dog as he was called because he was even more ruthless than the Don. Rumour had it that those who crossed the peluzinni cartel where made to eat part of their bodies before repaying their debt. But no one dared call him mad dog in his presence".

Location:15000knots off the shore of brazil, and 3000ft on the air
Time:unknown
Nearing destination in T-20 minutes;a voice boomed from the cargo plane speakers. And that was all William needed to wake up from his mental battle room, where he had plotted plans A-Z for the mission.
He wasn't called the angel of death for nothing. If he could survive 13days of brutal torture that could make any sane man crack just under 12 hours and tell the story of their life from the MOSSAD( a group of elite killers trained under the worst conditions and weathers. All they understood was kill). Then the Five DONS and their henchmen, isaac Nystrom and his connections and the C.I.A couldn't stop him from completing his missions.
Turning to Davina; strap up killer beauty its time to fly. "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that, and where are we going to now", Davina asked.

So the lady talks;Willaim replied with a smirk.
We are going to the safe house, and don't ask me which one. When we get there you would know.
"This is your captain speaking, the speaker boomed once again. On your right is the water,your left also is the water and your two remaining sides is also the water. This is the end of the tour. Thank you for choosing dangerous tours.
Lower the ramp when the red light turns green".
"I guess this is where we jump right, and without waiting for a reply, she strapped the chute to her back and jumped".

Time:12:22hrs.
"Where the Bleep are these Dons, do they think I don't have a business to run?
"Cool it down boss, they would soon be here. I think that them coming".
"I have got a deja vu feeling about this place, so the sooner we round this business up the better. But what would you know, you dumbskull".
The entrance door opens to show Don gucci flanked by his boys,followed by Don apollux and his entourage.
"I never knew the peluzinni cartel where earlycomers,these retort was followed by sneers from the boys of gucci".

"What do you think that I would not like to know the area I was going to before hand. Now where are the remaining two Dons".

They should be here anytime soon, Don Gucci replied with indifference.
"Here they come boss;darous told his boss Don Gucci. Who turned around to welcome the two dons. The five DONS together controlled the whole of America.
Don boffinjay; hope the journey wasn't stressful? No it wasn't Gucci.
Don bonucci and you. Same here.

Umm..ummm. Don peluzinni coughed.
"So gentlemen can we begin, am a family man.
My cartel can provide as many well trained men needed for the mission as you have seen outside".
"Well, I can provide transportation to and fro till our common enemy is down", Don boffinjay replied.
"I can also provide all the weapons and ammunition needed for as many men as possible", Don bonucci replied.
"I can provide the connections and easy access to transport the mercenaries and weapons with ammunition, from one airport,seaport and border anywhere in the world",Don Gucci replied.
"They are not mercenaries, Gucci, they are my hard trained men", Don peluzinni retorted.
okay, my bad.
" I will provide the money they will be paid for each men, then since that is what remains", Don apollux said.

"Since all is said and done, I would like to return to my wife and family and also castle where I feel safe. I would have my men ready by this time tomorrow. And we would be watching all that would go on till Isaac Nystrom is dead and cremated through a satellite I own, Don apollux see to it that half of the cash is paid into my Nigerian off-shore account before tomorrow", Hadampson round up the men and let's get out of this hell-hole".

Dust could be seen as all five Dons exited the warehouse.

This is where I stop for now. Meneski boss. Should I go on.
If there is anything u think I shud knw please lemme knw oooo.
Enjoy.
Modified
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
... Wow see creativity.

You change the name of the dons.

I guese we will modify d initial names.

Men you got it all.

Pls do continue till after the battle... So our ladies can have there say too. You know its a "write along"

also help mention a host of nairalanders. We can't afford to dull the thread.cheesy once again thanks for saving the thread.

*Don Meneski sips his wine8-)*
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
stephenGee12:

Okay here goes.
Kimberlywest dear invite ur sisters ooo.
Wish me luck

I guess this is is the part where i will have to shout ''Go hubby, Go hubby''

Evajael, finally, wish granted, he is a writing a story.

Kimkardashian, Queenitee, Mhizgap, come and read your brother in-law's story.

Emperor380, StephenGee12 is your dad not Hadampson, Hadampson is Evajael's ex-hubby.

Ride On Hubby! But you still haven't told me why you know so much about guns??
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Kimkardashain(f): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Emperor380, StephenGee12 is your dad not Hadampson, Hadampson is Evajael's ex-hubby.

ok, go make us proud StephenGee12,
*yawns, guys am dead beat* my back aches,
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
wonderful
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by EvaJael(f): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Hahaha yes ooo
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
EvaJael:

Hahaha yes ooo
See her mouth like yes ooo.
Don't come and disturb me ooo
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
Will update later.
But please u ghost readers shud comment ot atleast keep the thread going
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Emperor380(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
KimberlyWest:

I can see a family of writers growing,mummy do and give birth again oo

Daddy well done, bt u don't stay at home always so u won't blame me for not knowing you.

But all thesame, I ll just join mummy in saying "Ride on dad"
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by donteanz(m): 12:25am On Jun 30, 2017
Where is our biafranbushboy, the bobo has grown long legs outta Nairaland, i guess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Witches And Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.