Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,577 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Last Gang Standing (Crime) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Last Gang Standing (Crime) (89695 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / The Last Gang Standing Need Writers Oh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by cyber5(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=stephenGee12 post=58002240][/quote]

lmao

no p
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by sleemoon(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=stephenGee12 post=58002240][/quote]

Oh boi... U try ooo... How u sabi dat much kinda guns? U sure sey u no dey among militants dem? I dey suspect u ooo
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by EvaJael(f): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2017
meneski:
we are progressing... Ladies on the standby waiting patiently. Right ladies?
Sure thing meneski
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by mhizgap(f): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ride on dear....This actually is the bomb and I love it
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Hadampson(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2017
Stepheegee12.. finally you blow your cover.. your identity is now open to the publicgrin

Kimberlywest shebi i tell you say your husband na the leader of N.A.A.O.N ( national association of assassins of nigeria ) you know believe.

Emperor380 better be extra careful whenever you are with your dad, just a piece of advice tho. TAKE IT or LEAVE IT, the choice is yours
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Hadampson(m): 10:56am On Jul 02, 2017
Come and watch ACTION FILM by meneski together with apollox, souloho19 and stepheegee12

cc: damibiz, rohy, princeofprince, boffinjay, adesina12, yungeez, samyfreshsmooth, nastynic, ikombe, oladapxon, johnsown1, creeza, babsopey, smizel, gtin, bossy512, abefe99, yorhmienerd, dannybomb, yungtemy, skillful01, hormobolanle, saraphina, alamiendagash, lesky3, cyndylove64, xolocious, kajsa08, comelyjummy, oludare007, toshiba49ja
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Hadampson(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2017
spdazzy, njokunonsochukwu, aminzy, marianneada, bimberry1305, mukhtar20, blanquito
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Hadampson(m): 10:59am On Jul 02, 2017
Thanks for the dedication StepheeGee12
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Hadampson(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2017
Zackari, Talk2saintify, dopeyomi, mstalba, akinwale14, cutediva87, adontcare, kikiwendy, nathblessing, sirbanky, crystalprince, nabla, urchman23, shakyroh320, 1marking, yewande1234, jane1234f, mamindy and dasilver20
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by SPDAZZY(f): 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hadampson:
spdazzy, njokunonsochukwu, aminzy, marianneada, bimberry1305, mukhtar20, blanquito

Thanks my runaway chéri
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Oyindawealth(f): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yaaaaay!!! Stephengee has done it again! This updates is thrilling... Thanks alot For the dedication. U dey make my head swell. More updates...thanks.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Hadampson(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
SPDAZZY:

Thanks my runaway chéri
You're welcome Commen cava cherigrin
I want us to start the lesson very soon oh
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
ABeg make una no vex I suppose update yesterday but mb finish but update coming in awhile after I finish from church oooo

Hadampson sheybi na u be my henchman tongue tongue

Emperor380 don't fear. As far as u no disturb me and ur mama kimberlywest wen we wan do dat thing tongue tongue grin grin
U are safe
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Zackari(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hadampson:
Zackari, Talk2saintify, dopeyomi, mstalba, akinwale14, cutediva87, adontcare, kikiwendy, nathblessing, sirbanky, crystalprince, nabla, urchman23, shakyroh320, 1marking, yewande1234, jane1234f, mamindy and dasilver20
hey thanks 4 d mention
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by yungeez(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hadampson:
Come and watch ACTION FILM by meneski together with apollox, souloho19 and stepheegee12

cc: damibiz, rohy, princeofprince, boffinjay, adesina12, yungeez, samyfreshsmooth, nastynic, ikombe, oladapxon, johnsown1, creeza, babsopey, smizel, gtin, bossy512, abefe99, yorhmienerd, dannybomb, yungtemy, skillful01, hormobolanle, saraphina, alamiendagash, lesky3, cyndylove64, xolocious, kajsa08, comelyjummy, oludare007, toshiba49ja
m here
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nathblessing(m): 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hadampson:

Thanks for the mention. Oya make i go start to dey read. Organizations of great writers!!!! I cant just wait to read this collaboration walahi.....
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by gtin(m): 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hadampson:

Thanks for the invite Hadampson, lemme go to the beginning bcoz I love action films
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
stephenGee12:
ABeg make una no vex I suppose update yesterday but mb finish but update coming in awhile after I finish from church oooo

Hadampson sheybi na u be my henchman tongue tongue

Emperor380 don't fear. As far as u no disturb me and ur mama kimberlywest wen we wan do dat thing tongue tongue grin grin
U are safe

'Covers Emperor's ears''

Don't come and spoil my innocent child for me.

And By The Way, today is Sunday.

''winks' Keep the sabbath day holy.

Come and Update for us biko.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hadampson:
Stepheegee12.. finally you blow your cover.. your identity is now open to the publicgrin

Kimberlywest shebi i tell you say your husband na the leader of N.A.A.O.N ( national association of assassins of nigeria ) you know believe.

Emperor380 better be extra careful whenever you are with your dad, just a piece of advice tho. TAKE IT or LEAVE IT, the choice is yours

Leader of Nairaland Amebo association, grin cheesy, You tell me sha, but i go take the risk, everything for life nah risk.

I see all the people wey you mention, Bros na you know everybody for nairaland o. Welldone sir. You for mention Seun Join nah.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by talk2saintify(m): 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hadampson:

thanks

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Now the thread just got hot.

Una doh!
Captain stevo oya we de your back.

Thanks to you all.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by ebistar(m): 4:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Check out dis my book. i just started. Its actually a crime story
https://www.nairaland.com/3846646/wild-wild-south-crime-story#58051459
more strength to ur elbow
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hadampson:

make ui go follow am sharp sharp

thanks for the mention bro

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Happy new month to you guys.
Dedicated to The Great Grammarian Larrysun on his Belated Birthday

Title:Battle

Guns could be heard ringing aloud in different ring tones. Bullets wheezing all around only the dust could say what was happening as everyone just shot blindly. Except John Kerr the master spy , who put on night ray glasses courtesy of his gadgets from the MI6.

Suddenly the shootings died down and Boris shouts for joy thinking they had won the battle only for John to shout for help as he was been gunned down and a bullet had grazed his left thigh.
Jemba was the first to rush to his aid followed closely by Anderson with Boris taking guard upfront.

"Are you alright?" Anderson asks through the mouthpiece.
"Yes I am, it is just a bullet graze". With this said he turned his attention to the gun battle simultaneously taking down three out of the remaining eight men attacking Jemba. With Anderson supporting till the remaining two retreat only to be cut down by two flying blades from Boris.

"Are you all alright?"
"Yes, we are they all answered. Boris take care of Johns injury. Jemba you handle reconnaissance. I have a sick feeling that we are still going to be attacked".
"Take weapons from the dead soldiers, ammunition box is back at the rendezvous. All of you be at alert. Let's get the hell outta here".

Meanwhile; Jose watches as two groups of his men are cut down like salah Goats.
He picks up his radio with the hope of calling for any survivors. But doesn't get any reply.

"Group three. I want you to split yourselves into three groups. Two groups attack while I and the third group would give you cover. Is that clear".
"Yes sir".
After the division, he assigned group leaders to each team.
Each group consisting of three men with one leader all carrying an illegal owned FN-SCAR
(Lemme give a short story on the FN-SCAR L)
  FN SCAR-L / Mk.16 rifle, 2nd generation prototype, with FN EGLM 40mm grenade launcher attached
SCAR-H

SCAR-L
Special Operations Forces Combat Assault Rifle
Country of origin
Belgium; United States

Designer(s)
Fabrique Nationale

Production began

Weapon type
Battle rifle (SCAR-H)
Assault rifle (SCAR-L)
Caliber
7.62x51mm NATO (SCAR-H)
5.56x45mm NATO (SCAR-L)
Action
Gas-operated (short-stroke piston), Rotating bolt

Overall length
997mm (max), 770mm (min)

Barrel length
508mm/20" (long barrel), 406mm/16" (standard), 330mm/13" (CQC)

Weight empty
3.86 kilograms

Magazine/Cylinder capacity
20 rounds (SCAR-H)
30 rounds (SCAR-L)
Cyclic rate
Which can shoot up to 600 rounds per minute.
Will post the pictures of the gun later.

"Bring out the AA-52 machine gun from the case and train it on these motherfuckers".
Two men out of his group stood up to answer him. Bringing forth the AA-52 from its case and also attaching a belt that contains 2000 rounds of armor piercing bullets. (Lemme also give details on the gun).
AA-52
Designed1952
ManufacturerManufacture d'armes de Saint-Étienne (MAS)
VariantsNF-1
M.A.C. 58
Specifications
Weight9.970 kg
Length1080 mm
Barrel length600 mm
Cartridge7.5×54mm French
7.62×51mm NATO
Calibre7.5 mm
7.62 mm
ActionLever-delayed blowback
Rate of fire900 round/min
Muzzle velocity830 m/s
Effective firing range600 meters
Maximum firing range3,200 meters
Automatic Feed system Belt
Sights Iron
Removable APX (SOM) telescopic sights
IR scope(infrared scope)

"Group one and two, move out. While we would give you guys cover".

Moving into attacking formation, each groups launch a grenade from their guns on the unsuspecting Anderson and his team.

"Watch out!!!" Jemba screams as she dives to take cover from the launched grenades just in time to miss a flying shrapnel.
"Am hit! Am hit!! Am hit!!! Help needed".

John who was about to rush to his aid was cut down by .50 caliber bullets from the AA-52. Which tore him apart in six pieces leaving a gruesome sight to see.

"Jesus! Jesus!! Holy shit. What was that?" Anderson ask whilst shouting from his M4.
"I think its a machine gun from the forest. There must be another group there".

Anderson gives an order of retreat, seeing that even if they manage to kill the five men remaining they would never be able to make it out alive from the bullets flying out of the machine gun nozzle which have almost ruined all the cabins to pieces.

"I can't move boss, I can't fucking move. The shrapnel is lodged in my back. You guys retreat I would give this motherfucking assholes a piece of what Russians are made of".

"I am sorry mate, it was nice fighting alongside you. Jemba, now I want you to run when I begin to throw the grenades and also look at where you are going to run and close your eyes because they have flashes on them".

"Fire! I repeat continue firing in their direction. Don't stop now you motherfuckers". Jose shouted to his men who had stop shooting.

"The dust is much, we can't see nothing here. We don't even know if we are hitting the target or ourse...." Aargh. The mercenary shouted as he slumped and died from the return bullet from Boris gun. Who was been shot at from all directions behind the rock where he stayed.

"You guys should get going now. Don't let all of us die here. Move it now".

"Jemba!!!!!!!
Move now". Anderson shouted as he launched grenades after grenades to the forest. Momentarily blinding the machine gun man to give Jemba time to run into the adjacent forest. Following suit but this time shooting in the direction of the two remaining men. Who are cut down from following by bullets from Boris.

"I owe you my life, Boris. I promise you I would avenge your death and also take care of your son for you. That I promise".

Anderson runs to meet Jemba only to find that she had also been hit in the leg but didn't know during the whole fracas. Guess it was due to the adrenaline pumping in her system.

"Can you walk with the injury? Or do you need my help?" Anderson asks while taking a power bar as the one he used was exhausted.

"I can manage to walk with it, what are you eating?"
"It is a power bar, meant to give you energy when you need it. Want one?"
"Yea if you don't mind, now let's keep going".

Jose can't believe what just happened now. Thirty-six men cut down to four even with the heavy artillery. His boss was gonna kill him if he heard what happend.

"Common motherfuckers! Come out of your fucking hiding place! You mexican cunts". Boris cajoled while shooting.

"They are still there two of you move forward, you continue shooting. Bring me their heads". Jose ordered.

Boom!!Boom!!! Aargh aargh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anderson and Jemba turn their heads back as they hear screams coming from the cabin and not being sure if it was from the mercenaries or from Boris(God bless his soul). Which only makes Anderson to urge the limping tigress to limp faster.

Jose and the last man with him watched for any movement as they provided cover for the two advancing men who were moving towards the rock where Boris hid with there guns trained on the dismembered cabins . But before any one could react. Boris ran forward with his last strength with a hand grenade he had opened. Enveloping the two unsuspecting men in a bear hug. Blowing himself to pieces with the men heard before seeing the bodies of the two men he sent flying in pieces before him.

"Hey,it seems that all of them".
Jose announces while advancing carefully after waiting for five minutes for a return fire or movement.
"Do a body count so we can know how many of these americans we killed here".

"Boss, I can only see two foreign bodies here and only 52 bodies of our men".
"What so you mean that it took just two americanos to eradicate fifty-two men. The Big Boss must not hear this or we are dead. Do you hear me? We are dead".
"Boss look here there are blood trails leading to the village the farmers the boss uses to harvest live".

"I see it, I see it. Call for reinforcements boy. Tell them to come in across the west side.
I want the survivors captured alive, so we can take them for questioning and see what they know. Hopefully we can redeem our lives from the Big Boss. And also put a call to the chief of the village to watch out for any strangers heading towards their village. Any one who captures them alive gets a reward".

"Let's rest here for now, while I contact HQ and let them know how we fairing. I guess I should also ask for reinforcements and health supply? why don't you try and remove the bullet from your thigh".

While he tries to get the secret radio line of the C.I.A. Jemba tries to remove the bullet from an already infected thigh cheesy grin
After much tries he is able to get the radio analyst to pick up the signal.

"This is the radio gtin cheesy speaking, who are you and what do you want?"
"Radio gtin, this is Alpha-Nigga-Delta-Echo-Rogue-Satan-Oklahoma-Nigga. I request to speak to Divepen1.
I repeat Radio gtin. This is Alpha-Nigga-Delta-Echo-Rogue-Satan-Oklahoma-Nigga. I request to speak to Divepen1. Do you copy".

"Agent Anderson we copy, patching up your call to Divepen1. Hang on".

"Anderson, Son thought I lost you when I couldn't contact you and you where meant to be at the rendezvous an hour ago but you weren't there".
"Mission was a hoax. Isaac not there. We just busted a cocaine harvest joint. Met with resistance on our way back. Now a team of four has been reduced to two dead, one injured and dying and I remain Sir. Request reinforcement and medic. Otherwise we would all die here".
"Am sorry son. The only way I can help you is if you are at the American embassy consulate. The rendezvous point has been cancelled. Apart from that my hands are tied".
"The hell do you mean your hands are tied? There is a naval base here send them".
"Protocols son, protocols. You are there illegally, so rescuing you would cause a political conflict. But I assure if you can make it to two streets leading to the consulate you would be safe. That I promise".
"So until we get to the consulate before we can get help. I hope you know that is bullshit".
"My hands are tied son. Get your asses moving, Gods eye sights 17 hostiles armed with cutlass moving your way. God's speed son".

"Shit, bullshit. Can you walk? Hostiles coming our way. I guess they are farmers which means a village is up close then. If we can make it there then we can freshen up and treat your injury".

"Okay, but the pain is killing me".

That's all for now. Happy new month and happy new sunday guys.
Wanna kill Jemba can I please kill her and let Anderson remain. grin grin . But that is if the ladies don't need her ooo

Attach below are pictures of the FN-SCAR L and the AA-52 machine gun respectively

1 Like

Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Leader of Nairaland Amebo association, grin cheesy, You tell me sha, but i go take the risk, everything for life nah risk.

I see all the people wey you mention, Bros na you know everybody for nairaland o. Welldone sir. You for mention Seun Join nah.

Hurray I have been unbanned. Thank God ooooo.
Don't mind him he has taken over the seat of power jare.
But wait sabbath have spoil na
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Hurray I have been unbanned. Thank God ooooo.
Don't mind him he has taken over the seat of power jare.
But wait sabbath have spoil na

Please join me in welcoming our blooda ikombe who just came back from a one month ban
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
((((((Rogue satan))))))) dis guy. You wont kill me. 2 down . 1 and half running.

Nice one dear.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by stephenGee12(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
meneski:
((((((Rogue satan))))))) dis guy. You wont kill me. 2 down . 1 and half running.

Nice one dear.

Thank you sir . Help me thank divepen1 for unbanning me ooo
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nathblessing(m): 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Chai.....ayam finally here..... Apollux, Souloho19 and stephenGee12 you guys re d bomb.....kudos 2 u.....
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by meneski(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
stephenGee12:

Thank you sir . Help me thank divepen1 for unbanning me ooo
... Master divepen1 the whole 'write Alongers' thank you.
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Nathblessing(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pls incase der is a scene that wants to talk about torture, i bliv the best candidate for that should be Lleigh..... Fans of Auction can testify to that.......
So dis is me calling Lleigh here o.....
Re: Last Gang Standing (Crime) by Lleigh(f): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
I have been summoned

Rubbing hands together as she awaits instructions.

She turns to menesk, 'how intense should i go.'

He stares back and says ' I will be right back'

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (29) (Reply)

Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Witches And Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.