Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! (44177 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by Estherbare(f): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nice list.
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
Her pocket
Her family money
Her packaging
How rich she is.
ur ass is my concern. The rest would shoe later
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by TrapHedges(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
RedBeauty:

Remind me tomorrow o no forget
aii.. I wont forget
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by itsmeurLady(f): 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Inferno17:
Nairalanders nor like u at all... Lols

They just proved u wrong tongue
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by Maruchi203(m): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
femi4:
Bobby wey dey burst brain
yeah, that particular booby
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by lumidee2580(m): 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
itsmeurLady:
Today is my birthday... NL pls show some love
Happy Birthday to you... you will not Miss it, you will not mix it you will not mess it up in Jesus name.
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by TiffanyDavies(f): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Her boobies...never forget this next time.
Receive wisdom my son!
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by ninovandross(m): 12:11am On Jun 13, 2017
SingleDad:
What I notice is the ass, anything else nah waste of my entire life
ma nigger, dat backside na Achilles heel for me if she like make she carry kante/bance face as long as say that ass phat no yawa
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by Skubidude(m): 12:22am On Jun 13, 2017
As for me o apart from her good looks, sexy figure and good character, she has to be a woman that can take care of me by cooking for me, cleaning my house, washing my dirty clothes without waiting for me to tell or beg her to do it. I belief relationship shud be i scratch ur back u scratch mine and since u dey chop my money so taking care of me in return shudn't be a big deal if u truly love me n not just the money. Abi guys how una take reason am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 13, 2017
ninovandross:
ma nigger, dat backside na Achilles heel for me if she like make she carry kante/bance face as long as say that ass phat no yawa
mah Nigga

Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by royaldonbliss(m): 6:47am On Jun 13, 2017
pocohantas:

After pressing many big boobs you come to understand that a well nourished pussy is still the best to look out for
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by jfleece(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2017
1=good in bed 2=nor carry church for head 3=big booby 4=make she shave her pubic hair, don't want a forest down Dia.
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by iamHighDee(m): 7:50am On Jun 13, 2017
Trash. Unless you are deluded or you like to lie to yourself, you would never want to settle down with such a woman

pocohantas:
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by RedBeauty: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2017
TrapHedges:

aii.. I wont forget
Happy birthday cheesy
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by TrapHedges(m): 9:25am On Jun 13, 2017
RedBeauty:
Happy birthday cheesy
wow lol thanks cutie..
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by RedBeauty: 9:28am On Jun 13, 2017
TrapHedges:

wow lol thanks cutie..

Trap trap
YOLO ! Wetin we dp they do today o
We dey inhale exhale or make we organise bae for you ..

God bless you o . And I pray he leads you to your dreams and you pass with flying colours o wink
Long life .. you shall be a blessing to your mum and family IJN kiss
Sent you small gift manage am till I see you wink
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by TrapHedges(m): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2017
RedBeauty:

Trap trap
YOLO ! Wetin we dp they do today o
We dey inhale exhale or make we organise bae for you ..

God bless you o . And I pray he leads you to your dreams and you pass with flying colours o wink
Long life .. you shall be a blessing to your mum and family IJN kiss
Sent you small gift manage am till I see you wink

awww... Lol lala thanks alot.. We smoking all day long.... Lol

God bless u so much... I appreciate
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by Psoul(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
If the girl is able to pass 3,4,5,6,7, & 9, forget it, she is my type of girl. I will be able to put her in the shape i want her to be in the remaining factors
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by importexpert(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
@SUPERPACK about the sig. @brunofar.ad sig is also lovely. remove the dot in the username.
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by importexpert(m): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by SUPERPACK: 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
importexpert:
@SUPERPACK about the sig. @brunofar.ad sig is also lovely. remove the dot in the username.

add your text in between the below code.
just remove the space and it will be like mine e,.g [highlight ]text here.[/highlight]
text here.
or just try to quote and you will see the code
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by importexpert(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
SUPERPACK:

add your text in between the below code.
just remove the space and it will be like mine e,.g [highlight ]text here.[/highlight]
text here.
or just try to quote and you will see the code

Thanks soo much bro. I will call u again. What about the url in the above signature of @brunofara.d remove the dot.
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by SUPERPACK: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
importexpert:

Thanks soo much bro. I will call u again. What about the url in the above signature of @brunofara.d remove the dot.
[url=your target link starting with http://]text e.g click here[/url]
e.g YOUR WORLD OF FOOTBALL
quote me to see how i did mine.
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by Izychi: 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
Herrmes:
I hope you'll take your morals to the grave.

Learn how to keep quiet when matters beyond ur mental capacity r being discussed.
Re: 13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! by Herrmes: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Izychi:

Learn how to keep quiet when matters beyond ur mental capacity r being discussed.
I wouldn't mind keeping quiet, if you knew how to type your words completely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.