Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation (2865 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
EzeUche:

The Ibibios do not believe in all this gra gra gra.

When the time is right, they will make their voices heard.

Why won't they join now. Is it when everything is good and then they will want to join. Not making sense
Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by SHAKABOOM: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
menace1:
nobody wants to associate with failure
Failure like you cheesy
Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by menace1: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Exactly... Nobody will associate with your family
pained osu nuisance,u mean ur wretched family
Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by menace1: 8:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Failure like you cheesy
failure like ur father who is so wretched that he couldn't send u to school,even though he can't send u to school he should have at least impact some good manners into ur stagnant life
Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by SHAKABOOM: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
menace1:
failure like ur father who is so wretched that he couldn't send u to school,even though he can't send u to school he should have at least impact some good manners into ur stagnant life
Useless boy! I heard ur mum refused to breast feed you when she gave birth to you,ad your dad threw you away in a sewage for bin so damn UGLY.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by Totti9(m): 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
EzeUche:
Yoruba from the southwest shouldn't waste their time on a thread like this when there are many Aro Igbos on Nairaland with mixed Ibibio heritage.

We can refute such lies
oga we don't have any mix anything here ibibio is ibibio and igbo is igbo u grab, they can form anything they want or join fulanis for all i care, you guys should stop making this people feel too important 80% of all they consume came from East, they need east more than east need them.....mee kop?
Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by menace1: 2:17am On Jun 14, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Useless boy! I heard ur mum refused to breast feed you when she gave birth to you,ad your dad threw you away in a sewage for bin so damn UGLY.. cheesy
better than uefalona sad who turn ur mum nd female siblings to baby factory
Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:41am On Jun 14, 2017
EzeUche:
I am half Ibibio and I can say that out of all the groups in Eastern Nigeria, the Ibibio Nation is the greatest ally of Igbos.

The Ibibios have been better allies then our own Ikwerre brothers.

Thanks for telling the truth to the usual Owambe Propaganda
Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by ZombieTERROR: 4:21am On Jun 14, 2017
menace1:
pained osu nuisance,u mean ur wretched family
What is osu? undecided
Are u not literate too
Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by SHAKABOOM: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2017
menace1:
better than uefalona sad who turn ur mum nd female siblings to baby factory
Tasteless!! How many skull did you ad ur junky sherkpe drinking fada mine yerstday?cheesy
Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by menace1: 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Tasteless!! How many skull did you ad ur junky sherkpe drinking fada mine yerstday?cheesy
osu skull are useless since they are rejected nd cursed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At Senator Godswill Akpabio’s Twitter Page Tittle / Abia Roads Much Better Under Okezie Ikpeazu / Ogun: Amosun’ll Pay For Rally Fracas After Polls - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.