Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

All About A Woman.... Respect Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All About A Woman.... Respect Her! (1144 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Can A Woman Respect You When She Knows You Love Her / Do You Respect Her If She Allow You Fck Her On Her First Visit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 14, 2017
~ She Changes her name.
~ She Changes her home
~She Leaves her family.
~ She Moves in with you.
~ She Builds a home with you.
~She Gets pregnant for you.
~ Pregnancy changes her body.
~She gets fat.
~ She Almost gives up in the labour room due to the unbearable pain of child birth.
~ Even the kids she delivers bear your name.

Till the day she dies... everything she does....... cooking, cleaning your house, taking care of
your parents, bringing up your children, earning, advising you, ensuring you are relaxed, maintaining all family relations, everything that benefits you...sometimes at the cost of her own health, hobbies and beauty.
So who is really doing a favor to the other??
Dear men, appreciate the women in your lives always because it is not easy to be a Woman.

Being a Woman is Priceless ! !

I Salute All the Ladies !! !!

A BIG RESPECT TO ALL THE WOMEN !!

Men Do You Get That?

5 Likes

Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
i dont respect women ..i worship them kiss

2 Likes

Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by Splinz(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
These are not good enough reasons for one to respect women. In fact, respect must not be demanded but earn. He/she worthy of respect will be respected even without demanding for it.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by ricki: 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Splinz:
These are not good enough reasons for one to respect women. In fact, respect must not be demanded but earn. He/she worthy of respect will be respected even without demanding for it.

Thank you jare.
Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by linkupsugarmum1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Are you seeking for a working class ladies to help you financially or help you travel abroad or you need a working class men for serious relationship, whatsapp Agent mathew via +2348121064850 and get connected instantly...
Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by 3RNEST(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
lefulefu:
Every men does na!! smiley
Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
3RNEST:

but frm ops post it seems some of us dont na cheesy cheesy
Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by 3RNEST(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
lefulefu:

but frm ops post it seems some of us dont aa cheesy cheesy
Some sha...truth but it's good we men should worshiped women bcuz they brought us here!! cool
Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
3RNEST:

Some sha...truth but it's good we men should worshiped women bcuz they brought us here!! cool
gbam!

Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by Quality20(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
I can't respect a woman who has done bad things in the past. I can't even respect her parents who failed in their responsibilities of giving her a sound moral upbringing
Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
lefulefu:

That's nice brother.

1 Like

Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by Padiga: 12:56am On Jun 15, 2017
Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I only respect individuals, I don't respect gender.
Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:29am On Jun 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
~ She Changes her name.
~ She Changes her home
~She Leaves her family.
~ She Moves in with you.
~She gets fat.
~ She Almost gives up in the labour room due to the unbearable pain of child birth.

Till the day she dies... everything she does....... cooking, cleaning your house, taking care of
your parents, bringing up your children, earning, advising you, ensuring you are relaxed, maintaining all family relations, everything that benefits you...sometimes at the cost of her own health, hobbies and beauty.
Dear men, appreciate the women in your lives always because it is not easy to be a Woman.

Men Do You Get That?
Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by SheldonCooper: 2:01am On Jun 15, 2017
sexybbstar. We respect the women. We respect the feminine gender. We all do as a guy. A policeman will stop and search guys but won't do the same for girls. We don't suspect a girl of a crime by default. That is why you hear expressions like : na even girl sef .
BUT

These ladies and women are gradually losing the respect. Unfortunately, they are the cause. How can a lady accept the name "bitch" ? How can a lady accept that some guys will pay her to do all sort of things on her body just because it is a music video? How can a lady accept she has nothing to offer other than her body hence wearing provocative clothing all in the name of fashion. Women now accept themselves as sex objects.

Take for example this post before mine, the twerking video. Pls which respect do you expect me to have for that one other than perform some brutalities and fatalities with her bed ?

1 Like

Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by NaeChris: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
I will. Respect to Ladies like the OP out there.
Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Splinz:
Gbam!
Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by KvnGRezz(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
3RNEST:

Bros!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

~ She Changes her name.
I think bearing our name is a very high honour. In the business world, you'd have to pay for using our brand name

~ She Changes her home

The guy too changes his home by becoming her husband

~She Leaves her family.

The guy too leaves his family to be joined to the woman

~ She Moves in with you.

The guy leaves his home, suffers to get an apartment and all she does is to move in. na wa o

Both parties build the home. The guy provides the finances, bears the weight of external pressure, takes loans in severe circumstances, administers discipline ...come on

It takes 9months to conceive. Assuming the woman bears 3 children, that is 27months or 2.25years. Assuming they spend 50 years in marriage, thats only 5% approx. of the total years. Can you compare it with the 95% years of intense demands a man would have to deal with including family responsibilities as the head and sustainer? not just his immediate family but extended ones

Trust me. once a lady reaches a particular age, her body disfigures with or without pregnancy. Beauty and shape has no quantitative economic value

~She gets fat.

Trust me. once a lady reaches a particular age, her body disfigures with or without pregnancy. Beauty and shape has no quantitative economic value

On the face value, this look like a valid point. Assuming she gives birth 3 times, this is just 3 days pain out of 50×365days. This is not up to 0.02% of family life-time. if i should adjust for the pain during pregnancy, i could be generous enough to adjust this value to 0.1%. In sum, child bearing should not take more than 7% of the demands of marriage. Even if we still approach this from another angle,this will still not be a very valid point. If humans were hemaphrodites, everyone would still have passed through child bearing anyway! So ladies are not actually doing any favour, its just that procreation has made it compulsory that woman conceive. If it were optional, ladies would then be in position to request for medals for doing a good job. in any case, we appreciatr that you are they bearers of our children

Consider the kids bearing our name as a token of our sufferings. Be reasonable na

All these things are things women enjoy doing naturally. They dont even need to be married to do these things

we guys are actually doing you ladies a favour. trust m3

Men Do You Get That?

We respect you women. But not because of the points you posted, but because you are humans and we love u
Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by Sierusvirus(m): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
DanXplore:

~ She Changes her name.
I think bearing our name is a very high honour. In the business world, you'd have to pay for using our brand name

~ She Changes her home

The guy too changes his home by becoming her husband

~She Leaves her family.

The guy too leaves his family to be joined to the woman

~ She Moves in with you.

The guy leaves his home, suffers to get an apartment and all she does is to move in. na wa o

Both parties build the home. The guy provides the finances, bears the weight of external pressure, takes loans in severe circumstances, administers discipline ...come on

It takes 9months to conceive. Assuming the woman bears 3 children, that is 27months or 2.25years. Assuming they spend 50 years in marriage, thats only 5% approx. of the total years. Can you compare it with the 95% years of intense demands a man would have to deal with including family responsibilities as the head and sustainer? not just his immediate family but extended ones

~She gets fat.

On the face value, this look like a valid point. Assuming she gives birth 3 times, this is just 3 days pain out of 50×365days. This is not up to 0.02% of family life-time. if i should adjust for the pain during pregnancy, i could be generous enough to adjust this value to 0.1%. In sum, child bearing should not take more than 7% of the demands of marriage. But if we approach this from another angle,this is not a very valid point, if humans were hemaphrodites, everyone would still have passed through child bearing anyway! So ladies are not actually doing any favour, its just that procreation has made it compulsory that woman conceive. If it were optional, ladies would then be in position to request for medals for doing a good job. in any case, we appreciatr that you are they bearers of our children

Consider the kids bearing our name as a token of our sufferings. Be reasonable na

All these things are things women enjoy doing naturally. They dont even need to be married to do these things

we guys are actually doing you ladies a favour. trust m3

Men Do You Get That?

We respect you women. But not because of the points you posted, but because you are humans and we love u

Guy, with all due respect, your points are valid. For those NL girls who wants to be truthful to themselves should know and accept the fact.
Though, I don't like saying much again cos they ain't mentally sound about life thinking they are. Though , it's based on their upbringing sha.
Re: All About A Woman.... Respect Her! by HarryDuce(m): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
KvnGRezz:
Bros!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Ah think sey Na only me see am ooh... lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Touch A Woman - For Men Only *winks* - Idealize Blog / HELP!!! Is This Spiritual Or Mental / should Wives Dress Seductive At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.