Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,055 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? (3322 Views)

Was I Wrong To Reject His Money? / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / I Am After His Money And He's After My "Assets" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by mamagee3(f): 12:19am On Jan 23, 2010
Can you marry a man for his money instead of the right reasons?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by Spyker: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2010
Ladies, please reply this all but important issue.
embarassed I am a guy, please pardon me.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by zeal500: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2010
shocked shocked , ?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by jenibayo(f): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2010
mama-gee:

Can you marry a man for his money instead of the right reasons?

I will go for him be cos i love him and we are met for each other and not for money.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by MissyB1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2010
Being Rich is already a Right reason.
Having said that, I go for the Right reasons. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by Pweety4me(f): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2010
^So then wat happens when he loses d money?arguments?divorce?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2010
sometimes its easy to understand why girls prefer to marry rich ready made men instead of having to endure poverty with a poor man who will forget all that as soon as he hits it big.

happens more times than one can count.

na who wan be sufferhead nah?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by cold(m): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2010
Seriously, why wld any right thinking lady want to marry a 'poor man,does it make any sense?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2010
^^ some women do it for love but love doesnt put money in the bank.

sex might, though.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by cold(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2010
What exactly is love,doesn't it imply some responsibilities?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2010
^^ in what way?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by cold(m): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2010
What attracted u to the lady in the first place?Probably her well made hair,or she was gorgeously dressed or mayb just good lookin overall.Now the onus is on the man to kip that lady looking as attractive as the first time he met her to kip his eyes frm wandering.That's the responsibilities i'm on about,the man must be ready to taq care of his home & any untoward event
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by na2day2(m): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2010
tpia.:

sometimes its easy to understand why girls prefer to marry rich ready made men instead of having to endure poverty with a poor man who will forget all that as soon as he hits it big.

happens more times than one can count.

na who wan be sufferhead nah?

fair enough, so why complain when the rich guy sleep around? u obviously didnt marry him for love but for financial security  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by honeyguy(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2010
duhh, thats the only reason why 9ja women marry some men
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by jenibayo(f): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2010
Love is Love and moni is not everything,Is better for a lady to love a man wit everthing and not for moni.
Love is real and moni is not everything.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by na2day2(m): 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2010
honeyguy:

duhh, thats the only reason why 9ja women marry some men

to put it in proper perspective, most nigerian women marry a guy for financial security  wink wink wink

jenibayo:

Love is Love and moni is not everything,Is better for a lady to love a man wit everthing and not for moni.
Love is real and moni is not everything.

liar! so why have u not married me yet? angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by jenibayo(f): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2010
na2day?:

to put it in proper perspective, most nigerian women marry a guy for financial security wink wink wink

liar! so why have u not married me yet? angry angry angry

Abag nland i tok lie.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by na2day2(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2010
jenibayo:

Abag nland i tok lie.

what does that mean in english again? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by jenibayo(f): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2010
na2day?:

what does that mean in english again? undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by na2day2(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2010
jenibayo:

grin grin grin grin

see ur mouth. oya, will u marry me? do quick quick answer me jor angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by jenibayo(f): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2010
na2day?:

see your mouth. ya, will u marry me? do quick quick answer me Joe angry angry angry

Yes i will marry u but 20 years time OK.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by na2day2(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2010
jenibayo:

Yes i will marry u but 20 years time OK.

divided by 20 = to 1year time, sweet deal kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by jenibayo(f): 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2010
na2day?:

divided by 20 = to 1year time, sweet deal kiss kiss kiss

No let my man hear dis oh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by na2day2(m): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2010
jenibayo:

No let my man hear dis oh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

he shld take heart, he wont be the first guy to lose his girl tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by jenibayo(f): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2010
na2day?:

he shld take heart, he wont be the first guy to lose his girl tongue tongue tongue

U wan die?
No let my man hear dis ohhhhhhh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i dey pite u.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by mamagee3(f): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2010
na2day?:

he shld take heart, he wont be the first guy to lose his girl  tongue tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by jenibayo(f): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2010
mama-gee:

grin grin grin grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by mamagee3(f): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2010
jenibayo:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I'm not a lesbian. cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by jenibayo(f): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2010
mama-gee:

I'm not a lesbian. cool

Ok, cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2010
mama-gee:

I'm not a lesbian. cool
Tell her to back off, you're not a lesbian. You're married to me cool cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by mamagee3(f): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2010
FL Gators:

Tell her to back off, you're not a lesbian. You're married to me cool cool

I ain't a lesbian once again. cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Man For His Money? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2010
mama-gee:

I ain't a lesbian once again. cool
Good, I hope [b]jenibayo [/b]heard you clear this time cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Ladies, Tips For Keeping Your Man - Raayah / [story] Daddy's Naughty Daughters ( Chapter 1 )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.