Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner (30351 Views)

I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / 7 Things That An Akwa Ibom Woman Will Never Tolerate In Your Relationship. / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 15, 2017
zynzyn:

shocked undecided cheesy shocked .Oh boy see venom!!!
its not venom, just waiting for my turn when the universe will be willing to listen to me and make it come true, he truely deserves to die of disease as a reward for his mobile d1ck
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2017
SUNDICOS:
small fowl wey dey person side na him be side chick.

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by asknigeria1(f): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2017
praise1705:
it's not cheating till you put a ring on it, or you take the relationship to the next level.

you keep playing bf n gf and expecting either party not to try else where after which he/she would be discarded

What if after putting a ring on it.. d cheating still continues. Marriage cant change a CHEAT

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Jman06(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2017
tetula123:
nah,i hear and read things,its not just me, like I said earlier on, you have not caught them hence you don't know, pick your boyfriend/girlfriends phone be crazy enough and scoop her WATS app messages as well as facebook..Reply me later
I have had experiences and so i know what i am saying. And btw, i am not about bf/gf things. I have a different opinion when it is not a marriage relationship. I won't expect a girl i have not proposed to to shun other guys and be with me alone, unless i have proposed and she accepted. What if marriage didn't work out between us, and age no longer on her side after years of dating me I won't be happy with myself for having delayed her, yet i can't just ignore every reasonable reasons not to marry her just because we have dated for long.

My concern is on marriage, and i know that over 80% of married couples are faithful, especially in igboland where i come from. I may not know about your own side though.
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by praise1705(f): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2017
asknigeria1:

What if after putting a ring on it.. d cheating still continues. Marriage cant change a CHEAT

why on mother earth would a sensible married woman cheat? money for pleasure ain't worth it.
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by asknigeria1(f): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2017
praise1705:

why on mother earth would a sensible married woman cheat? money for pleasure ain't worth it.

lool why on earth would a married man cheat?
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by jidxin(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2017
any difference btw cheating nd double dating
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by tetula123(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Jman06:
I have had experiences and so i know what i am saying. And btw, i am not about bf/gf things. I have a different opinion when it is not a marriage relationship. I won't expect a girl i have not proposed to to shun other guys and be with me alone, unless i have proposed and she accepted. What if marriage didn't work out between us, and age no longer on her side after years of dating me I won't be happy with myself for having delayed her, yet i can't just ignore every reasonable reasons not to marry her just because we have dated for long.

My concern is on marriage, and i know that over 80% of married couples are faithful, especially in igboland where i come from. I may not know about your own side though.
oh now I see, I get your point now. But with what am seeing in current relationship and the rate at which cheating is now seen like a norm, I fear getting married, girls that take it upon themselves to cheat while in a relationship is very likely to do so again when married,like the OP pointed out..am from the east by the way.
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Jman06(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2017
tetula123:
oh now I see, I get your point now. But with what am seeing in current relationship and the rate at which cheating is now seen like a norm, I fear getting married, girls that take it upon themselves to cheat while in a relationship is very likely to do so again when married,like the OP pointed out..am from the east by the way.
That is why you need to be careful in choosing the one to marry. Don't be too concerned about physical attributes, but let the lady's good character be your major reason for choosing her.

One love bro.
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by moorevic(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2017
"Apart from the reason which is selfishness, a cheating partner hopes you will be ridiculously stupid enough not to find out"
The always undermine the others intelligence just because he/she piped low to observe.
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by IRALIFE(f): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2017
I have liked and shared this post but still looking for what to do because it is so true. OP, it is clear you thought deeply about this. Thumbs up.
Pls, let's get this clear, it is imperative that you forgive for your own good. Holding unto a grudge is like taking poison and expecting the one you hold a grudge against to die. However, you should think carefully whether or not to continue in that relationship.
In marriage, it is more difficult to move on but it would really depend on whether the cheating partner is sincere about desisting from such actions thereafter. The couple should speak to an elderly couple who they respect or counsellors so that the cheating partner would have someone else he/she is accountable to and also help him/her to be content with their spouse.
Cheating is a thing of the mind. The mind needs to be renewed often so it doesn't derail.
@importexport, well done.
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by KAYD007(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2017
Toks2008:
importexpert do you really want to know why people cheat?

It's because humans bith male and female crave for variety and only the very disciplined and God fearing person will not cheat.

And for people like me and many others who hate cheating on their spouse,the surprising twist is that we can still cheat if we put ourselves in a compromising situation with someone we are sexually attracted to.

Lastly I would say that many decent guys and ladies cheat because they are married to someone they are not sexual attracted to.

You know how it is...I love beautiful b**bs but I got married to a lady whose upper chamber I'm not too cool with and yes I married her because as they say...a good character is better than a beautiful body...and then I marry the character but when I see a babe out there with that sexual qualities I want it will take God's grace for me not to at least want to have a go at it....in like manner some ladies have that picture of their dream guy in terms of physical attributes and a lady once told me that if she ever marries a fair complexion ed man,she must cheat with a black guy and she eventually married a dark skinned guy and she remained faithful till date.

The act of cheating is complicated and there is no way it can be unraveled but one thing I just want to say is that everyone should ask him or herself..."what can I do to avoid cheating" once you have the answers...strive towards that direction.

For me,even if my wife has angelic character without the type of physical sexual traits i want,it will take the grace of God for me to remain faithful to her but if she has those features...she will beg me to cheat on her....i'm very visual and whatever is pleasing to my eyes pleases my soul.

True talk
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by streetsoldier1(m): 10:25am On Jun 15, 2017
Well said.... One of the few mistakes the Innocent and naive ones make..... Pls forgive and let the partner go.
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by tetula123(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2017
Jman06:
That is why you need to be careful in choosing the one to marry. Don't be too concerned about physical attributes, but let the lady's good character be your major reason for choosing her.

One love bro.
hehehehehe udo..
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by MrPIE(m): 11:02am On Jun 15, 2017
What if the Person cheats twice?
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Myzzyfrazzy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
i love my girlfriend and never intended cheating on her..but it happned with just one girl and i have slept with her like six times since 2015.

let me give the full gist.

I fell in love with this girl wen i was in 300 lvl nd she was in 200lvl we are both doing professional courses..on her birthday we both went to a boutique to get a gown for her..dat was where i met this other girl who took my number that she was goin to call me wen dey restock..it started with her calling me innocently and me conversing with her with no bad motives..it den got to a point she started professing love..my brother afraid catch me oh.i told her point blank that i had a girlfriend but she said she did not care..i started avoiding her calls..meanwhile me and my girlfriend are in a no sex relationship(2 years now)..and she knows how to abadon me all because she is a book warm..our campus is resided in thesame town but she only visits me twice in 2 week..i understand sha cos thats how i met her(reading)..so i was so lonely one day wen da devil begged me for a visit and it happened. Dat day..i felt very guilty deleted her number and told her to stop calling me..after like 3 months she recalled crying and begging that we should just be friends..dat has been the story the six times ohh...i really love my girlfriend and i am really not a cheat....i know i bleeped up..i am really trying hard not to make it happen again..
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by DeadPresident(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
IamEmem:

Your father could have prevented this disaster with a simple condom or withdrawal from your mother's expired pussy. You see your father got no sense, so don't be like your father. Idiot.

That's why my father left my mother to go be with your mother, he learnt his lesson, he now fills up your mother's ears with sperm instead of pouring it in her rotten pusssy
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by bigcp(m): 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
klassykute:
Nobody cheat pass girls jare dem sew d trophy of cheating for dem chest..... fucking naija girls... money or not dem go cheat

Very true...but not all though...MOST....very very very hard to get a loyal babe these days...If u like 4k her brains out everyday...a girl that'll cheat will cheat...
That's why i never 4giv...a cheating partner...don't 4gv me when u catch me because i no go reciprocare am wen dem turn d table around...
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by doris4u(f): 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
. Cheating on a bad partner is very bad,it can change the perspective of a person. I know what am saying because I have been there. If I ever have an idea a partner is cheating on me ,I will save myself the headache and move out of the relationship. No time for unnecessary drama.
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by libertymax(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
praise1705:

what does LOBATAN mean?

how about letting funke,elemu and chidera exploring that place also.

a lady or man should set his priority right and not hopping from one partner to another

LOBATAN LOL EPIC
#BACKTOSENDER grin grin grin NO CHILL BUT TRUE TALK BAE.
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by OJU1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is a very nice piece, he who has ear let him hear.
What is in you is in you, be watchful and be careful.
You don't prepare for war in d war front but before the war.

importexpert:
Note

What I’m going to share below will benefit singles the most but can easily be corroborated by married folks here.
And also, this post is not written in list format. The reason is that I wanted to build the conversation properly.
If you are okay with this, then read on.

If you take a close look at the relationships around, you will readily agree with me that at least, 60% of people who are in a relationship cheat in one way or the other. This practice is gaining more grounds with less offensive names like “side chicks” and “side guy.” What this means is that if the “main chick” or “main guy” misbehaves, such a person can easily be fired and the “side person” will be “promoted.” It sounds a bit funny, doesn’t it? Maybe it is, but this trend is widespread already.

Unfaithfulness may be accidental if it happens just one time. But should it occur more than once, it is no longer an accident’ it is a decision. A partner who cheats always has a reason for doing so. Apart from the reason which is selfishness, a cheating partner hopes you will be ridiculously stupid enough not to find out. You may, therefore, agree that cheating is not merely an act of disloyalty; it is equally an insult to your intelligence.

So, what is the major reason why you should not tolerate anyone who cheats during dating or courtship? Because whoever cheats has a high tendency of being unfaithful in marriage. Before you argue the previous statement, read on a bit. When anyone cheats on their partner during dating, it often starts as mere fun. Soon enough, this act of fun degenerates into a habit. Such a person would then find it difficult to be content with just one partner. And if there is anything you should know about habits, it is the trusted adage which says, “bad habits die hard.”

Now, someone asks, “what if you caught your partner who apologizes with deep regrets and tears?” Well, remember I said earlier that there is a difference between those who cheat once and those who do so repeatedly. I would say anybody could find themselves in the situation likely to result in infidelity. No one is perfect. Some uncontrollable circumstances may lead some into it while others would still be strong enough to say "no." Those who engaged in it once possibly made a mistake and learn from it to avoid a re-occurrence in future. It is a bit understandable, and such is forgivable. Remember, no one is perfect. We all have limits to the strength of our character and two persons do not have equal amount of strength.

But if that person has been in that act more than once, it was not an accident. Or better still, “it was not the work of the devil.” That partner is merely apologizing not for doing wrong but for being caught. It is better to end the relationship immediately. Anyone who is unfaithful in a relationship for a certain period is really smart. They may deploy such smartness to convincing (or confusing) you to stay and forgive, but it is better you forgive and leave. You need to remind yourself that you deserve better.
Once again, someone may say they will quit such habits when they go into marriage. Don’t fall for that scam! Marriage will not take away the allure of cheating or disable the tendency to be unfaithful. In fact, marriage does not automatically make anyone a new creature.
If you ever find out that your partner continually cheats, don’t be so blinded by love and hope they would change in future. No, they would not change. They would just become smarter in covering their tracks. Life is too short to be unhappy in marriage because if infidelity. Save yourself the pains to come and let them go. There are still faithful people out there who truly deserve you.

Enough said.
So, what do you think?

Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
firstladyp4:
Abeg Where Is Josephamstrong1 Come And Seeooo!!

grin cheesy
I see you and hope you're feeling the anointing?
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by praise1705(f): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
libertymax:

LOBATAN LOL EPIC
#BACKTOSENDER grin grin grin NO CHILL BUT TRUE TALK BAE.

seriously I don't know what LOBATAN mean, I only see it wen a sentence is made
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by firstladyp4(f): 7:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

grin cheesy
I see you and hope you're feeling the anointing?
My Dear The Anoiting De Too Much Nawaooh!
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by benjsniper33: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
godunia:
So long as we have accepted the social word "cheating" we must also accept that rules set by man will never be perfect. Let's go back to God, before God there's nothing like cheating in the Bible, it's either adultery or fornication and it's God that sees in secret that rewards the offender. Speaking my mind, I m not afraid of anybody if the price I will pay for cheating is my wife or gf leaving me, is that punishment? It is not I can always get replacement but if I remember that the punishment for fornication or adultery is destruction by God would I not be more likely to stay faithful? I will cheat because I m not afraid of anybody and it's also my right to do whatever I want but I won't commit adultery/fornication because God will hold me accountable.. . Do you get the point?

Hmm... this one strong gaan.

OK continuu
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 16, 2017
Na dis spider wey dey waka upandan nain I no con understand o!
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by seanswitch(m): 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
You know it kinda affects the next relationship.
Vikky014:
Lol recovering from what exactly Hmmmmmm. just forgive the cheat so that u can enjoy ur next relationship.
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by seanswitch(m): 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thats a serial cheat. Stop letting him take advantage of you by playing with your emotion. Let him know you won't forgive the next transgression.
firstladyp4:
What If U Already Hav Kids Yet He Stil Cheats And Begs To Be Forgiven Each Time?
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by libertymax(m): 12:48am On Jun 17, 2017
praise1705:

seriously I don't know what LOBATAN mean, I only see it wen a sentence is made

LOL all i know about LOBATAN is that jenifa(funke akindele) used it in one of her episodes of jenifa's diary shocked grin grin
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by Emmypam(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2017
libertymax:

LOL all i know about LOBATAN is that jenifa(funke akidele) used it in one of her episodes of jenifa's diary shocked grin grin
LOBATAN means "end of story/discussion"
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by libertymax(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Emmypam:
LOBATAN means "end of story/discussion"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you sef still dey do nairaland?
Re: Why You Should Never Tolerate A Cheating Partner by tega2luv(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2020
[b][/b]my candid opinion on this matter is that when cheating occurs in a faithful relationship something actually triggers it, we should be more focus on how to eradicate this issues that triggers the cheating, thing like

1. If you are not financially okay I think you shouldn't enter a very faithful relationship because when you do not have money and your partner doesn't have as well it becomes hard to be faithful because at a point in life we all meet someone far better than our partners.

2. You need a matured mind to have a faithful relationship because in the journey of love there are so many temptations and just as u and I know good things usually face several trials so your ability to put yourself together and tackle every trial as de come requires ur intelligence and mind.

3. Do well to recognise early if you guys are compatible, if he/she is sex freak or has high libido etc,and you are opposite that,trust me infidelity will surely flow.

4. Know what you want from the relationship set your target straight, if its flings or for pleasure do well to let your partner know about this, and very very important know the genetic status of your partner as early as 1week of the relationship to avoid stories like I cheated bcux we are of same wrong genotype.

With the few points that I have highlighted any normal human being should be able to avoid cheating in a relationship outside these then the person that cheats is not a human being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend / Hausa Couple Who Met On Twitter Weds In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.