Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) (40641 Views)

Lady Shares Her Robbery Experience In Lagos Traffic / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) / Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by awillabo: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2017
At around 1am today.
I heard a loud bang on my gate.
Which immediately woke me up
I thought it was my neighbors as they usually go out and come in late.
I quickly tried to call them. Not answering.

I sensed danger.
As the banging increased
I looked at my window.
They were three peaple with shot guns.
I saw one of them trying to jump the fence.
Immediately i alerted my friend with me.we started shouting.

Thief thief thief.

My friend shouted "" Inspector they are robbing us now, bring your team, bring team ""

Thief thier thief.

They shot at my window twice.

They tried opening my gate but it held up strong.

I was shaking in my room.

I quickly contacted river state police control room.

Got thier number online,

They took my number and sent to a police team around

The team called me quickly

I answered and told them what was going on.

After the robbers cudnt open my gate. They proceeded to my neighbors which opened.

I cud hear thier screams
Begging for thier life's.
I called the cops again. They asked me whaf was going on. I said the robbery is ongoing.
They said they are close.

I called and called the line. Police didn't pick my calls.

After they robbers finished with my neighbors. They left.
About two hours later. I heard a police siren from afar. They came to my compound in four vans.

They spent 20 minutes and left.

The robbers spent more than one hour in our compound.
We were prompt in informing the police. But they purposely refused to show up.

I will leave Nigeria...This country is messed up.

In all i thank God for his mercy and grace.

Below are photos

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by smartty68(m): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2017
I called the cops again. They asked me whaf was going on. I said the robbery is ongoing.
They said they are close.

About two hours later. I heard a police siren from afar. They came to my compound in four vans.

The robbers spent more than one hour in our compound.
We were prompt in informing the police. But they purposely refused to show up.
This line cracked me up

Their nonchalant attitude could make one lose their minds angry

The look you give that moment you realized that Police is not your friend

Sorry OP atleast you were really lucky

200 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Loyalblak007(f): 7:55am On Jun 15, 2017
shocked shocked

Another NPF wahala

Imagine Police not picking calls grin

What a country! angry lipsrsealed

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by bastien: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2017
Pele.... Omo na double barrel they carry ooh..... They will be caught before weekend boss

Still..... Thank God for your life

8 Likes

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by banjicom(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2017
According to the policemen..... Nigeria is not worth dying for tongue

It not there fault sha, if the armed robbers kill them who will donate to their family.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2017
Thank God they didn't get to you and your friend. Sorry about your neighbours. This s**t Nigeria Police Force angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by awillabo: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:
shocked shocked

Another NPF wahala

Imagine Police not picking calls grin

What a country! angry lipsrsealed

I called severally. My Calls were ignored.

They came hours after the incident.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Loyalblak007(f): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2017
awillabo:

I called severally. My Calls were ignored.

They came hours after the incident.

Hope no oñe was hurt

3 Likes

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by awillabo: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Hope no oñe was hurt

No one was hurt.

I thank the lord for his good mercy and grace.

They only took my neighbors phones and money.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by awillabo: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2017
bastien:
Pele.... Omo na double barrel they carry ooh..... They will be caught before weekend boss

Still..... Thank God for your life

Amen bro

God is great. Only God knows what cud have happened if dey gained entry to my flat. Because we raised alarm on them at first

16 Likes

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by martyns303(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2017
Are u sure? I know the Nigerian police can be incompetent, and considering they did not arrive on time, you have every reason to be pissed. But let's look at your story.

1. You noticed a bang on your gate at 1am.

2. Between when u woke up, tried calling your neighbors to know if they are the ones at the gate, went online to check for police emergency response number, dialing them and having a conversation, at least 20mins or more would have passed.

3. The robbers operated for an hour

4. Police arrived 2hours later

From your statement, the police would have arrived no later than 4:20am. Now are you sure that was the time they actually arrived?

Most times in situations like that, time seem to be moving faster than they actually are. You were probably expecting them to appear in like 5mins. I doubt the robbers would have operated that long knowing u called the police (u made them believe so).

Now you need to understand that the police would need time to mobilize themselves, get in their van and start coming to your place and this is subject to where they are coming from, the distance.

I know the Nigerian police is not what they ought to be, but I also know they can be pretty effective and rugged.

God bless Nigeria.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by CIOSYLVA(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2017
Lols... Thank God for ur life...

Nigeria police... Its obvious they won't change.

A similar incident happened long ago and wen d police came after d robbers had left they arrested the man that even called dem for false alarm.. and the man have to bail himself..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Neduzze5(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2017
Chai!! Naija police ooo!!

Lalasticlala, see what armed robbers are doing!

Reminds me of the experience I had with robbers in this same Rivers State.

They robbed our neighbor first, and then jumped from their house into our own.

My dog came rushing at them, whatever they did to it, I dunno. I later saw it somewhere quietly bleeding from his nose.

Only if I had someone like NwaAmaikpe, I would have offered him as a sacrifice to them.

Maybe they would have left us alone and not steal my laptop, money and tablet. angry

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by bastien: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2017
awillabo:

Amen bro

God is great. Only God knows what cud have happened if dey gained entry to my flat. Because we raised alarm on them at first
yeah..... They would have finished you guys up.... No joke

4 Likes

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Justuceleague2: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2017
Don't deceive yourself every police officer is an officer not because they hate crime but because they need salary no passion at all

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by awillabo: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2017
bastien:
yeah..... They would have finished you guys up.... No joke

God is great man..

4 Likes

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by MARKone(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2017
Crazy country. Don't know why our police always come hours after the Robbers has left, now the start rounding up innocent people. Op you never see something, them for tell you to come pick them up, say them vans no get fuel

11 Likes

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by nddydamzi(f): 8:58am On Jun 15, 2017
I'm sure they were using Glo...

5 Likes

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by joladoyin(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2017
martyns303:
Are u sure? I know the Nigerian police can be incompetent, and considering they did not arrive on time, you have every reason to be pissed. But let's look at your story.

1. You noticed a bang on your gate at 1am.

2. Between when u woke up, tried calling your neighbors to know if they are the ones at the gate, went online to check for police emergency response number, dialing them and having a conversation, at least 20mins or more would have passed.

3. The robbers operated for an hour

4. Police arrived 2hours later

From your statement, the police would have arrived no later than 4:20am. Now are you sure that was the time they actually arrived?

Most times in situations like that, time seem to be moving faster than they actually are. You were probably expecting them to appear in like 5mins. I doubt the robbers would have operated that long knowing u called the police (u made them believe so).

Now you need to understand that the police would need time to mobilize themselves, get in their van and start coming to your place and this is subject to where they are coming from, the distance.

I know the Nigerian police is not what they ought to be, but I also know they can be pretty effective and rugged.

God bless Nigeria.

Lies
NPF PRO

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by joladoyin(m): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2017
I am sure u were fast in hanging up

They would have just asked you to cooperate with them, to give them all you have before their arrival in 2hours time grin

NPF might even promise you a refund undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by bastien: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2017
awillabo:

God is great man..
always boss

Those robbers will not go unpunished
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by YelloweWest: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2017
Na wa o
Na wa o

The biggest lie ever told in Nigeria, police is your friend cry

4 Likes

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Next time u c an armed robber with gun u don't need to scream bro undecidedif dey had nice weapon do u think dey r gonna let u go scot free just thank God t wasn't more dan dah cool

10 Likes

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by obembet(f): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2017
awillabo:

You wicked, don't you knw that police na somebody papa or u are not aware of what happened in owerri ( zenith bank) last week

Now u said "I will leave Nigeria" abeg go, our population is too much.

I expect u to stop when u said...In all i thank God for his mercy and grace.

4 Likes

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2017
OMG!!!

THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE.

I PROPOSE A POLICE REFORM. WE ARE GETTING IT ALL WRONG IN THIS COUNTRY.

YOU CAN LEAVE FOR SOMETIME, BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND OUT THAT THERE IS NOTHING LIKE YOUR FATHERLAND BROTHER.

1 Like

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Ogashub(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Victornezzar: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmm
Rivers state again
dats y i support jungle justice on all dis armed robbers nd kidnappers
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by money121(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2017
shocked

Thank God for ur life...
But pls don't leave naija ooo

Help Nairalanders, This Lady Accused Me Of Cloning Her Phone Number (Photo)

Read Full Story here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3862523/nairalanders-lady-accused-me-cloning

Mod pls help me move this to front page becos it look embarrassing undecided undecided
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Caustics: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2017
the robbers are reading this.

2 Likes

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2017
sad

You are very wicked...

You want the police to come so that they will get robbed too

Or even killed then their families will start begging like Sergeant Iboko's wife

Wehdone sir.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man 33yrs Raped Mentally Sick Girl In Oshodi / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect / Man Spends 17 Years In Jail Over Resemblance With Real Criminal In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.