Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) (40687 Views)

Lady Shares Her Robbery Experience In Lagos Traffic / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) / Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Neduzze5(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You don't need a dog. You need a specific breed of dogs that work like a pack.

I plan on getting some more but cost of feeding no be here ooo.

Which breed do you suggest?
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by doskie(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Piiko:
It's even local gun, try and apply for a licensed gun if you are up to 35 years and save yourself the agony of waiting on the police
robbers use charms
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Neduzze5:

I plan on getting some more but cost of feeding no be here ooo.

Which breed do you suggest?

Doberman Pinchers, at least two. They have to be trained to only eat from their bowls.

Smaller dogs are good for waking you up to get your firearms or retreat into your safe room.

Not a blanket recommendation though, you have to think of what's best for you.

I want my property to be unpalatable to the casual of robbers. But then they have to also deal with the abokis that I give free rent to and the lunatic landlord grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Benita27:
I thought I was exchanging words with an adult but just realized I was doing so with an attention seeking ignoramus!.

So 2 out of 10 Rivers indegenes are cultist?. How did you arrived at your statistic 'cause I'm an indegene but not a cultist. Neither do I have any cultist as a sibling.

Comparing Security between Rivers State and Abuja is worse to even validate the fact that you're an ignoramus. For crying out loud, AbJ is the Capital Territory. Now you agreed you understand that of Lagos State 'cause of population...isn't Rivers State populated too?. Go read up problems of urbanization. Bloody hypocrite!.

So because Tekena Iyalla experienced armrobbery then I should do what?. Is he not an OAP?. How does his armrobbery experience affect the average Rivers indegene?. He should use the media or visit Wike, he'll listen to him and his crew of FUNKY4.
you're beginning to sound more stupid. Keep quiet already. You have no point.

3 Likes

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by islandmoon: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
awillabo:

After they robbers finished with my neighbors. They left.
About two hours later. I heard a police siren from afar. They came to my compound in four vans.
They spent 20 minutes and left.
The robbers spent more than one hour in our compound.
We were prompt in informing the police. But they purposely refused to show up.
I will leave Nigeria...This country is messed up.
In all i thank God for his mercy and grace.

Below are photos

DONT BE SURPRISED THEY WERE THE ONE WHO JUST ROBBED YOUR NEIGHBORS

2 Likes

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Fiso4real: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
Bross thks god for ur life ooooo
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
op thank God u survived ooo.
anyway police is ur friend

1 Like

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by andyanders: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
You were just wasting your time calling them to respond to a robbery scene. You can only call them to come and collect money and they will be there prompt.

Never call them as you have not sent them money for fuel. Only few entered that job to serve while majority went there as criminals to be officially armed to protect their identity.
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by martyns303(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2017
Temptee101:
Ol God! Not again....which kinda comment is this and how long am I going to continue to put up such comment? Always claiming to know it all while foolishly exposing his ignorance unknowingly

Shut up ur filthy mouth, why don't you join the Nigerian police and effect the change you desire to see. Do you know the number of police officers that have had to put down their lives?

I have had a good experience with the police, so I can speak positive of them. Again, shut ur filthy mouth.
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by BentSpoon(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

You are very wicked...

You want the police to come so that they will get robbed too

Or even killed then their families will start begging like Sergeant Iboko's wife

Wehdone sir.
who are u please
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Nackzy: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
darlingnuel:
lol
Bros you the laugh.... Am serious oooooo...instead of arm robber to smoke weed come shout me for house....make try to cross Mediterranean sea go Europe
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
condomuser:

The bolded is typical of the Nigerian police, imagine what would have happened to you and your friend if they managed to open your gate after your friend must have screamed Inspector Inspector grin

The police took two hours to respond while the robbers left after an hour, simply the robbers were the police on night duty and they went to change their clothes that's why they took two hours to respond.

I support you leave Nigeria before they use you count scores.
i agree wih this statement cheesy.anythin is possible in naija grin
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
doskie:
robbers use charms
Leave all those nonsense talk buy beta pump action and watch the charm become powerless

2 Likes

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by alaskido(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
My brother, when you said your gate, I was thinking it was the gate attached to your fence not knowing it is your burglary used to protect the entrance into your parlour. My brother, please change that burglary o. A 10 year old boy can break that iron. Sorry and pele o. NPF is not your friend. Instead of calling the police you should have called Army. They have this OP MESH, OP FLUSH, LAFIYA DOLE, ETC.

1 Like

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by lionphil(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
kushma:

Are you kidding me? In which country do it take the police more than hour to show up what if the people's life were in risk. This is not an excuse bro.

He is lucky he wasn't even arrested. He is lucky they came without asking him for money to fuel their cars. He is lucky they even came at all. This same sh.it happens everywhere. The only time I'm sure police responds is when one of their own officers calls. Apart form that, bloody civilians are on their own.

1 Like

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
durentchigozie:
you're beginning to sound more stupid. Keep quiet already. You have no point.
If you have anything intelligent to say, let's see that.

1 Like

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by currentbrands(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nigerian Police and robbers are the same.......really sad! cry cry cry
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
martyns303:

Shut up ur filthy mouth, why don't you join the Nigerian police and effect the change you desire to see. Do you know the number of police officers that have had to put down their lives?

I have had a good experience with the police, so I can speak positive of them. Again, shut ur filthy mouth.
Even though am not in the mood for your silly rants, i think it's appropriate i spare a little of my busy time to educate you, at least it's something I do for the less privileged which unfortunately you happen to fall in the category, well,that's by the way. Stop blabbing to have had experience as if what the op narrated was false because I had same experience some years back, those useless police officers arrived 3hours after the robbery. So next time before you open that gully mistakenly placed on your face make sure you put on your thinking cap, your brain ain't for decoration it's there for a purpose
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by komekn(m): 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
martyns303:
Are u sure? I know the Nigerian police can be incompetent, and considering they did not arrive on time, you have every reason to be pissed. But let's look at your story.

1. You noticed a bang on your gate at 1am.

2. Between when u woke up, tried calling your neighbors to know if they are the ones at the gate, went online to check for police emergency response number, dialing them and having a conversation, at least 20mins or more would have passed.

3. The robbers operated for an hour

4. Police arrived 2hours later

From your statement, the police would have arrived no later than 4:20am. Now are you sure that was the time they actually arrived?

Most times in situations like that, time seem to be moving faster than they actually are. You were probably expecting them to appear in like 5mins. I doubt the robbers would have operated that long knowing u called the police (u made them believe so).

Now you need to understand that the police would need time to mobilize themselves, get in their van and start coming to your place and this is subject to where they are coming from, the distance.

I know the Nigerian police is not what they ought to be, but I also know they can be pretty effective and rugged.

God bless Nigeria.

Police under no circumstances should need to mobilise as you put it.

There should be responsive contingency plans in place. I would expect thier to be police patrols within 15 minutes possible less it's 1.00am in the morning no traffic accessibility is much easier.

The police simply chickened out.
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sorry, it just shows you that the robbers where in fact policemen, its either you own your gun or leave the area.

Policemen rent out guns to robbers in Rivers State.
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by bastien: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
EgunMogaji:

How do you know it's double barrel?
didn't u see that red bullet on the floor
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by chikaflora: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
My dear sorry, next time just tell them it's two fighting or a man is beating his wife and she's almost dead. If you say armed robbery hmnnn.
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Rhea(f): 3:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
awillabo:
At around 1am today.
I heard a loud bang on my gate.
Which immediately woke me up
I thought it was my neighbors as they usually go out and come in late.
I quickly tried to call them. Not answering.

I sensed danger.
As the banging increased
I looked at my window.
They were three peaple with shot guns.
I saw one of them trying to jump the fence.
Immediately i alerted my friend with me.we started shouting.

Thief thief thief.

My friend shouted "" Inspector they are robbing us now, bring your team, bring team ""

Thief thier thief.

They shot at my window twice.

They tried opening my gate but it held up strong.

I was shaking in my room.

I quickly contacted river state police control room.

Got thier number online,

They took my number and sent to a police team around

The team called me quickly

I answered and told them what was going on.

After the robbers cudnt open my gate. They proceeded to my neighbors which opened.

I cud hear thier screams
Begging for thier life's.
I called the cops again. They asked me whaf was going on. I said the robbery is ongoing.
They said they are close.

I called and called the line. Police didn't pick my calls.

After they robbers finished with my neighbors. They left.
About two hours later. I heard a police siren from afar. They came to my compound in four vans.

They spent 20 minutes and left.

The robbers spent more than one hour in our compound.
We were prompt in informing the police. But they purposely refused to show up.

I will leave Nigeria...This country is messed up.

In all i thank God for his mercy and grace.

Below are photos

Thank God for your life. If you were shot, the police for carry your body join as one of the long sought after criminals that have been terrorising port harcourt and its environs.
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by otokx(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Benita27:
I did my primary and secondary school in PH, and live in PH. I should be in a position to tell you how PH works not the other way round.

I have been opportune to live in different parts of the city. Now you mentioned what Lagosians do with armrobbers when caught. If Rivers residents should mete jungle justice on criminals you'll be the first to complain and tag us Rivers of Blood. Armrobbers don't succeed in areas with vigilante groups but do so in estates where most of the dwellers are very rich citizens or could afford a comfortable apartment, ask the op. His area may not have a vigilante group for robbers to move from flat to flat. Months back there was a clap down on kidnappers, and I heard some who where caught were executed without trail. It's not as bad as you make it seem on social media. Few cases shouldn't make you conclude that the state isn't safe, whereas it is. We've been robbed before but I see it as one of problems of urbanization.

Wike could only make security his priority area.

Wike reportedly dissolved all the vigilante in Rivers State.
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by CaraJewel(f): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
Neduzze5:
Chai!! Naija police ooo!!

Lalasticlala, see what armed robbers are doing!

Reminds me of the experience I had with robbers in this same Rivers State.

They robbed our neighbor first, and then jumped from their house into our own.

My dog came rushing at them, whatever they did to it, I dunno. I later saw it somewhere quietly bleeding from his nose.

Only if I had someone like NwaAmaikpe, I would have offered him as a sacrifice to them.

Maybe they would have left us alone and not steal my laptop, money and tablet. angry
Poor doggie
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Charly68: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Police ! Police!! They aren't reliable on many occasions . Possibly there boss is aware of the boys direction..and keep them off that tract ..I once heard Shina Rambo confessing that anywhere a thief is caught it is because he enters into a strange territory. In their own territory they get security cover . He said they work together. It is only God that saves the citizens not police.
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by CaraJewel(f): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Op sorry.being a police in naija is tough.them no get anything.wont even want my enemy to be a police.your lucky dey didnt scatter ur door down.next tym(no next tym tho)dnt scream
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
bastien:
didn't u see that red bullet on the floor

It's not a bullet but a shotgun shell casing.

The round could have been expelled from a single or double barreled shotgun. You simply do not know unless you saw the firearm.
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by ibisolongjohn: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2017
sorry for your experience. I am surprised at people who will always come here to blab about Rivers state when they have no thin idea about it.
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by bastien: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
EgunMogaji:

It's not a bullet but a shotgun shell casing.

The round could have been expelled from a single or double barreled shotgun. You simply do not know unless you saw the firearm.
you are right, but I was judging from Hollywood movies...
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
bastien:
you are right, but I was judging from Hollywood movies...

No worries mate. As a responsible gun owner, I always endeavor to educate others on guns.

Have a nice day.
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by MrOreo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2017
Benita27:
I thought I was exchanging words with an adult but just realized I was doing so with an attention seeking ignoramus!.

So 2 out of 10 Rivers indegenes are cultist?. How did you arrived at your statistic 'cause I'm an indegene but not a cultist. Neither do I have any cultist as a sibling.

Comparing Security between Rivers State and Abuja is worse to even validate the fact that you're an ignoramus. For crying out loud, AbJ is the Capital Territory. Now you agreed you understand that of Lagos State 'cause of population...isn't Rivers State populated too?. Go read up problems of urbanization. Bloody hypocrite!.

So because Tekena Iyalla experienced armrobbery then I should do what?. Is he not an OAP?. How does his armrobbery experience affect the average Rivers indegene?. He should use the media or visit Wike, he'll listen to him and his crew of FUNKY4.
Majekdom2 and Benita27 I think both of u should get a thread(room) and sort yourselves out wink
i disagree with what u said about FCT tho @majek, can't count d amount of times my neighbours have been robbed or people around me. It's not just as crazy as it is over @ your end..... I suppose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend / Police Parade Serial Rapist, Favour Ibama, In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.