Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) (40684 Views)

Lady Shares Her Robbery Experience In Lagos Traffic / Bank Robbery In Igarra, Edo State, Today (Graphic Photos) / Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Tellemall: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
awillabo:
At around 1am today.
I heard a loud bang on my gate.
Which immediately woke me up
I thought it was my neighbors as they usually go out and come in late.
I quickly tried to call them. Not answering.

I sensed danger.
As the banging increased
I looked at my window.
They were three peaple with shot guns.
I saw one of them trying to jump the fence.
Immediately i alerted my friend with me.we started shouting.

Thief thief thief.

My friend shouted "" Inspector they are robbing us now, bring your team, bring team ""

Thief thier thief.

They shot at my window twice.

They tried opening my gate but it held up strong.

I was shaking in my room.

I quickly contacted river state police control room.

Got thier number online,

They took my number and sent to a police team around

The team called me quickly

I answered and told them what was going on.

After the robbers cudnt open my gate. They proceeded to my neighbors which opened.

I cud hear thier screams
Begging for thier life's.
I called the cops again. They asked me whaf was going on. I said the robbery is ongoing.
They said they are close.

I called and called the line. Police didn't pick my calls.

After they robbers finished with my neighbors. They left.
About two hours later. I heard a police siren from afar. They came to my compound in four vans.

They spent 20 minutes and left.

The robbers spent more than one hour in our compound.
We were prompt in informing the police. But they purposely refused to show up.

I will leave Nigeria...This country is messed up.

In all i thank God for his mercy and grace.

Below are photos

Help others by putting up the phone line you called belonging to the police.

You must not hold ill feelings toward the police though, they probably didn't want to die.
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
awillabo:

No one was hurt.

I thank the lord for his good mercy and grace.

They only took my neighbors phones and money.

Aker road?
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
Same three guys operated on aker road by Salvation ministery by 4am the man was attacked he chopped off an arm and d cop arrived on time shot one and carried 2 off

1 Like

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 6:28am On Jun 16, 2017
awillabo:

I called severally. My Calls were ignored.

They came hours after the incident.

you think say police no dey online to watch zenith bank robbery? cool

all the same pelé ! how far with your neighbours?

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by awillabo: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2017
judgedredd22:

you think say police no dey online to watch zenith bank robbery? cool

all the same pelé ! how far with your neighbours?

They are good.. No one was hurt
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by joladoyin(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2017
bencarson007:
. Shatap dia... No be d same useless police show up at my house almost 45 minutes after I was robbed at Upper Mission extension Benin city and the robbers even locked me and my colleague inside my house after dealing with us. The useless police came and started asking me where dem pass ? How would I know... Abi na the one dem do for morning when I went to do police report, the fool that was attending to me said young man, u sure say the gun wey dem carry dey work ? '. Just imagine the rubbish

Oga...open your eyes and your brain now

Are you suppose to quote me or the NPF PRO that is trying to tell u that police is your friend

Clear lipsrsealed
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by joladoyin(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2017
bencarson007:
. Shatap dia... No be d same useless police show up at my house almost 45 minutes after I was robbed at Upper Mission extension Benin city and the robbers even locked me and my colleague inside my house after dealing with us. The useless police came and started asking me where dem pass ? How would I know... Abi na the one dem do for morning when I went to do police report, the fool that was attending to me said young man, u sure say the gun wey dem carry dey work ? '. Just imagine the rubbish

Are you suppose to quote me or the NPF PRO that is trying to tell u that police is your friend

Clear
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2017
joladoyin:

Clear

Sorry bros no vex. I fail to see the sarcasm in ur comment. I dey vex for the NPF plenty. Useless cops in a useful force

1 Like

Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by bencarson007(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2017
joladoyin:

Clear

Lolll....you vex quote me plenty o
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by CHIZZYZARA(f): 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2017
Forget about the police clothe they are human like u...without the gun they are like us lol...kpele thank God u are safe and that of ur Neigbour....you u even call police cox they won't come e
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Loyalblak007:
shocked shocked
Another NPF wahala
Imagine Police not picking calls grin

What a country! angry lipsrsealed
May be because they were close. lol
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
We pretend as though we are not aware of the hard truth that some armed robbers operate with the cooperation of police. I hope you have not so soon forgotten Inspector Iyamu who was dismissed from office for aiding armed robbers back then in Benin City.

Was it not a policewoman who aided the release of Evans when he was first arrested in 2006? Not all policemen are corrupt but the corrupt ones are more in number.

If the armed robbers operated for that length of time knowing that the police have been alerted, they have probably secured a cover for their operation.

A thorough investigation should be carried out. The response time for an anti robbery squad shouldn't take more than 15 minutes because they are already trained for it.

I have had an encounter with armed robbers on the road and the police check point closest to the place of operation were alerted. They swang into action, checked the point we told them of and they came back and told us the road was clear.

We continued the journey and met the armed robbers just about 50 meters away from the first road block. We quickly revised our car and went back to the check point to inform the police they are still there. Instead of responding, they just warned us to be careful and they closed the check point and went to a drinking joint. The check point I am talking about is not more than 10 minutes drive from the road block the robbers mounted.

It took Mobile policemen from another community about 40 minutes drive away to rescue us.

Just pray you don't encounter armed robbers. Instead of calling police, please call the nearest army or military barrack for help.
Re: My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
sad

You are very wicked...

You want the police to come so that they will get robbed too

Or even killed then their families will start begging like Sergeant Iboko's wife

Wehdone sir.

That is what they are paid for. If police cannot come to our rescue at such time, then they should allow everyone the right to carry arms and protect yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun / This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.