Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer (60427 Views)

Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri / Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by ivolt: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
@fineboynl

What are you doing with a richer woman ?
Are you a gold digger ?

Please find a pure water hawker and marry, she will
worship you and will never be rude.
Problem solved.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
Personally I donot wish to be richer than my husband...

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Lexusgs430: 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
desreek9:
well, i dnt see any big deal with d woman being richer, communication and understanding shud be key between couples

Well done jare. Are you rich?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by sukkot: 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
it is what it is mayne. if you have no money leave women alone. Why would you be chasing women if you dont have money ? makes absolutely no sense. just mastur-bate when you are under pressure. FACTS

4 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by eph12(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
99% of women cannot handle greater success than their husbands. It would cause chaos in that home.

Most Mothers are always quick to​ remind their children how useless their father is when he has problem providing for​ the home or when she's more successful

5 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by richidinho(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
sx
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by tobrinskilanski: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
fineboynl:
When a man is richer (by statics 80% of men) he don't make a big deal out it to take take of the family/relationship. However he sees it as his responsibility. He only gets reacted if the woman/wife is not respecting him or the woman/wife was forced on him.

But when a woman is richer (by statics 80 women) its hell for everybody in the family. Most especially the man. The woman sees it like she is doing him a favor. So with this she gets rude at any slight provocation. It always leads to disunity to every one in the house.

its rare to see a lady that will react otherwise...even if she was raised in the church.

BTW...anybody know if Angela Merkel (German chancellor) is living with her husband?
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Osanebi007(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Regardless, I go still marry woman wey rich pass me ......

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by PastorandMentor(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
I feed women
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by able20(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Regardless, I go still marry woman wey rich pass me ......
You go...... try marry rich woman naa, you go become senior houseboy.

3 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by ivolt: 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
eph12:
99% of women cannot handle greater success than their husbands. It would cause chaos in that home.

Most Mothers are always quick to​ remind their children how useless their father is when he has problem providing for​ the home or when she's more successful

How do the men handle being richer ?
They rule with iron fist and you see nothing wrong with it,
so why being hypocritical when the table is turned ?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Osanebi007(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
richidinho:
sx
space booker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
This thread is the reason Nigeria is still very backward.

That you have to take out a minute to pray that your wife shouldn't be richer than you shocked shocked shocked. Even the mere thought is very annoying.

I see men that see their women as a property. She must be submissive, She must Obey each and every of your military command. Well you're dead wrong.

NEWSFLASH: We are in 2017 people. Grow some balls and get into a relationship not a military yard.

Your wife should be your partner, not a subordinate or a competitor. That you're thinking like that means something is wrong.

Rich people don't think like that anyway, only the poor display these ridiculous insecurity.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by eph12(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
ivolt:

How do the men handle being richer ?
They rule iron fist and you see nothing wrong with
it, so why being hypocritical when the table is turned ?
Iron fist? Any example or illustration real or imagined to explain this?

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
The truth is, most women can't handle sucess. Be it at home or in public.
Guys with female bosses can testify to this!

7 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by malachytochukwu(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2017
Indisputable fact....as a stranger, if you walk into a house where a woman has more money than the husband in just two hours maximum you would know

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Austinio: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Is true sha but some woman are gold but in character
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Ezionye(f): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Some men and their ego

Always threatened by successful women

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by SalamRushdie: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
A friend of mine confided in me recently that his once loving wife just became rude over night and he doesn't know why and so I asked him if his wife just did aby major payment at home and he said yes she just paid thier daughters school fees for the the first time because he was having some financial difficulties, I told him when he pays her back she will change back to the loving wife she was but till then she will remain rude

21 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
The truth is, most women can't handle sucess. Be it at home or in public.
Guy with female bosses can testify to this!
And men are the one that can handle success?
Where do you think the saying, a man's real character would be seen when he is rich, came from?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Phonefanatic: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
I'm in this delima. 2 girls I intend picking one to marry. The one I really love very much isn't rich but her loyalty can't be questioned even if she's rich tomorrow.

The other is rich and can boast of at least 40M personal cheese but I see signs of someone who's going to make references to all that.

I got so confused I had to approach a spiritual eye..... Gave the 2 names without explaining anything so he prayed and picked the One without cash saying she will make me a happy home and peace of mind while the rich one will bring me problem and divorce. Now I'm tripling my hustle. Loyal over money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by holluphemydavid(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
fact

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
You won't see the ladies on a thread like this tongue

They avoid it like ... grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Ezionye(f): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
NubiLove:
In a lot of cases she would keep dropping statements that she is the one in charge...

Rather u would keep reading meanings into everything she does undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by chukapella: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
wordbank:
To chop woman money worse pass to chop small pikin money, u go pay till u enter grave

mogbe oooo..talk true.i af enter trouble oooo
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Guyman02: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
To the Nigerian women, the mans money is for everybody while the womans money is for only the woman to decide what to do with it

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by ivolt: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2017
eph12:

Iron fist? Any example or illustration real or imagined to explain this?

grin grin
This is laughable, you might as well ask me for examples of blue cloud.

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by damseyl(f): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is very wrong. All ladies don't have same attitude
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by sekem: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2017
smardray:
The first sensible thread u created in the year 2017... Applause

I dey tell you!!!

Looks like the boy has finally grown some sense

... Which I doubt grin

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
It's not true I've experience a case where when they met me broke we managed them o made some money and I became the enemy

It's not by force I date a guy with money but what are you giving love or headache
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by GoodFaith: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
teamsynergy:
patriarchy is what obtains in Africa.. meaning that a man is suppose to take care of his family needs. of the case is reversed the man is going to be under a lot of pressure from the society and the woman is gonna be very vulnerable cos the man might get cocky ...so for Africa, a man better make money and rule his family...

simple
I didn't like people that are not open minded
No disrespect but ignorant
Today is 2017 not 1950
Women are having good education has men
a woman that is a doctor in Canada, USA and UK
Married a man that have Engineering degree
tell
What happen
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Worksunlimited: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
chronique:
Don't ever pray for your woman to be richer than you. It's gonna be pretty hard to have a proper relationship under that kind of situation. If you give a woman an inch, chances of her taking a mile, would occur at least, 80% of the time.

Nb: when I mean "don't pray for your woman to be richer than you", I don't mean you shouldn't pray for her to succeed. Just don't start nursing the idea of wanting to be married to a lady who is richer. If fate brings you guys together, fine. But if you have an opinion, don't go for one. Not all ladies can handle such a relationship. Most allow their finances to get into their head.

99.99% You mean...

Women are very like that...

When the man dey spend... No hassles..

When she dey spend.. God himself would hear it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.