Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer (60431 Views)

Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri / Nigerian Man Is Searching For A Husband For His Mother (Photos) / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
PDPGuy:

Lol. But when the man spends money on the kids, he will never ask his wife to pay back
She pays back with extreme 'submissiveness' . If most men had a choice, they wouldn't pay the fees either. Nigerian men love to be in charge, money is the only thing that makes them feel in charge.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by PDPGuy: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
PaperLace:

She pays back with extreme 'submissiveness' . If most men had a choice, they wouldn't pay the fees either. Nigerian men love to be in charge, money is the only thing that makes them feel in charge.
If the men love to be in charge, and have the money, why do you say they wouldn't pay the fees?

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
PDPGuy:

If the men love to be in charge, and have the money, why do you say they wouldn't pay the fees?
(i.e) If not that shouldering majority of the financial responsibilities makes them feel in charge _most of them wouldn't do it.
That's why they feel insecure when they're not doing it.
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by PDPGuy: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
PaperLace:

(i.e) If not that shouldering majority of the financial responsibilities makes them feel in charge _most of them wouldn't do it.
That's why they feel insecure when they're not doing it.
cool
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by cooldood(m): 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
fineboynl:
When a man is richer (by statics 80% of men) he don't make a big deal out it to take take of the family/relationship. However he sees it as his responsibility. He only gets reacted if the woman/wife is not respecting him or the woman/wife was forced on him.

But when a woman is richer (by statics 80 women) its hell for everybody in the family. Most especially the man. The woman sees it like she is doing him a favor. So with this she gets rude at any slight provocation. It always leads to disunity to every one in the house.

This is another perfect example of why women and men can NEVER EVER be equal! The reasoning, the actions, simply differ. Where are the gender equality proponents? Where dem de! Come and deny what the op posted and let thunder fire you!

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by cooldood(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
wordbank:
To chop woman money worse pass to chop small pikin money, u go pay till u enter grave

Women and stinginess na twins!

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by cooldood(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2017
eph12:
99% of women cannot handle greater success than their husbands. It would cause chaos in that home.

Most Mothers are always quick to​ remind their children how useless their father is when he has problem providing for​ the home or when she's more successful

Even when the father is the one providing for the kids, the mothers will still find ways to lie that they are the ones that did this or that...manipulators...yeye...

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by cooldood(m): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
NairaSand:
This thread is the reason Nigeria is still very backward.

That you have to take out a minute to pray that your wife shouldn't be richer than you shocked shocked shocked. Even the mere thought is very annoying.

I see men that see their women as a property. She must be submissive, She must Obey each and every of your military command. Well you're dead wrong.

NEWSFLASH: We are in 2017 people. Grow some balls and get into a relationship not a military yard.

Your wife should be your partner, not a subordinate or a competitor. That you're thinking like that means something is wrong.

Rich people don't think like that anyway, only the poor display these ridiculous insecurity.

Oga na lie! Its the attitude of most 9ja women that made the men the way they are, its in their blood. I have worked with different billionaires in 9ja, and dem no de tolerate nonsense from their wives at all. In fact, na dem worse pass wen it comes to iron hand abi wetin u call am...

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by salesforce: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Na wa o
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by cooldood(m): 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
PaperLace:
How do men handle being richer? tyranny?
Was it not on this same NL a thread was created asking people if they'll like to marry men like their fathers, and most people said no?
Citing how their father bossed everyone around because he is the sole provider? When a man is richer, he immediately crowns himself god, everyone falls into place. Isn't it this providing you men keep using to disturb someone's ear, why can't the woman feel important when she assumes same role?

When a woman is richer, you expect her to belittle her achievements to please the man, she'll buy a car and has to tell people it's the husband that bought it _ that's the only way to look humble.

As far as I am concerned, the problem of most Nigerian men is ego. Aside their manhood and money, they feel useless. They have been brought up to feel they must provide and earn more. The moment they are not living up to that, insecurity sets in. Even the wife's footstep will be likened to pride.

I don't blame women that go for richer men at all!!!!
Work on your fecking insecurities and stop looking for a woman to control with money.

What tyranny, why dont you call the Lion's dominance in the animal space-tyranny, woman, its simply instinct and its nature that made it so. The man's natural instinct is to play a leader or a guardian role, if you as a lady makes him feel like a king, you will get a queen treatment back, but make him feel otherwise, they you go get igbati, igbamu...as simple as that.. dont call it ego or that nonsense you call it- tyranny. It is also because gals are like kids thats why you misbehave when you have little material things, cos its not in your nature, so you are not able to handle it. Give a kid (male or female) millions and see how s/he will mostly start misbehaving.

You also say 9ja men feel useless apart from their manhood and money, ok, so if I may ask, why wont they feel that way if those things aint there? How do you gals feel if you dont have wombs, or if you cant bear kids?

3 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Sterope(f): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Can't you read? It has already been defended and trashed to pieces..
cooldood:

This is another perfect example of why women and men can NEVER EVER be equal! The reasoning, the actions, simply differ. Where are the gender equality proponents? Where dem de! Come and deny what the op posted and let thunder fire you!
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by cooldood(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sterope:
Can't you read? It has already been defended and trashed to pieces..

Na your scissors dem use trash am, or are you a defendant...yeye

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Sterope(f): 9:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
Does this mean that your daddy give your mummy igbati and igbamu when she acts like a kid?

Men are not lion. They are human being! I can list many animals where the female is the one in control but then I am not so stu.pid to be comparing animals to humans.

Another loser spotted! You do know that you are more than your di.ck right? So get off your hateful as.s and get a life!

cooldood:

What tyranny, why dont you call the Lion's dominance in the animal space-tyranny, woman, its simply instinct and its nature that made it so. The man's natural instinct is to play a leader or a guardian role, if you as a lady makes him feel like a king, you will get a queen treatment back, but make him feel otherwise, they you go get igbati, igbamu...as simple as that.. dont call it ego or that nonsense you call it- tyranny. It is also because gals are like kids thats why you misbehave when you have little material things, cos its not in your nature, so you are not able to handle it. Give a kid (male or female) millions and see how s/he will mostly start misbehaving.

You also say 9ja men feel useless apart from their manhood and money, ok, so if I may ask, why wont they feel that way if those things aint there? How do you gals feel if you dont have wombs, or if you cant bear kids?

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Sterope(f): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
You we you be nothing. Keep ranting while we keep queening without a damn about losers.

You are dismissed!

cooldood:

Na your scissors dem use trash am, or are you a defendant...yeye
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by cooldood(m): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sterope:
Does this mean that your daddy give your mummy igbati and igbamu when she acts like a kid?

Men are not lion. They are human being! I can wait many animals where the female is the one in control but then I am not so stu.pid to be comparing them humans.

Another lower spotted! You do know that you are more than your di.ck right? So get off your hateful as.s and get a life!

Why the thing con de pain u like this na... who sneeze for your garri na...lol...oya rant again, make i laff...LMAO..see ranting...if u like rant from now till thy kingdom come, it aint gonna change FACT...

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Sterope(f): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
You mean your fact, right?

Seriously, I can't be bothered. It won't stop me from ordering you around.
cooldood:

Why the thing con de pain u like this na... who sneeze for your garri na...lol...oya rant again, make i laff...LMAO..see ranting...if u like rant from now till thy kingdom come, it aint gonna change FACT...
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by cooldood(m): 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sterope:
You we you be nothing. Keep ranting while we keep queening without a damn about losers.

You are dismissed!

Who are you queening... agberos abi or who... or those paupers we de plan for you soon...LOL...
You be judge, why u con de dismiss na...or u don turn to nairaland judge ni...LMAO... suck it up... by instinct or nature or science, you will always, i repeat always be under MEN! go and drink poison and commit suicide, if u aint fine with it...

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by cooldood(m): 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sterope:
You mean your fact, right?

Seriously, I can't be bothered. It won't stop me from ordering you around.

Gals like u are the easiest to tame... with regular dosage of 'joy-cain', you'd humble ursef before the lord...LOL

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Sterope(f): 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
You mean joy-cain that it as cheap as pure water. Wake up! You are dispensable.

Keep clutching to your fact, it won't stop me from ordering you about like a homing pigeon.

You are dismissed, boy! Go get some sleep.

cooldood:

Gals like u are the easiest to tame... with regular dosage of 'joy-cain', you'd humble ursef before the lord...LOL
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by cooldood(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sterope:
You mean joy-cain that it as cheap as pure water. Wake up! You are dispensable.

Keep clutching to your fact, it won't stop me from ordering you about like a homing pigeon.

You are dismissed, boy! Go get some sleep.

I am just having so much fun gal! I know your type, gals like you cant just deal with the fact... cos naturally, u aint wired to be obedient and am sure its gals like u that find it most difficult to humble yourself with a guy and will rather go Bleep random dicks outside... just to cover your weakness and make u feel cool... Soon you'd be close to yabaleft, if you are not already in that line... Wont be surprised if you Bleep ur driver, ur houseboy, ur colleagues, name it... even ur mechanic...lol...since dicks are everywhere u go as far as u are concerned...Olosho in the making...(if not already made sef) LOL

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by chronique(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
iRepNaija1:

The only thing you're wishing for is that a woman be successful but not too successful as to threaten men like you. A woman with a sound head on her shoulders would never involve herself with a man that is threatened by her success in any capacity.

I believe if you have the ability to comprehend, and you read with an open mind, you'd get my drift. I can't, and would never be threatened by any woman's success. I have my reasons for saying the things I say. Of course, I have asked out women who I knew were financially better than me real good, and of course, I pulled out from going forward when I realized someone else wanted to determine what I'd do in life, where I'd live and all sorts. It wasn't a case of "do you think we can do xyz like this"? It was a case of "I can't do this and that, if you want me, you have to do that and that and we have to do that and that". I am a man who doesn't take orders from women, and can't sit down and allow a woman tell me what and what I should do, and how I should live my life.

Apparently, some ladies don't understand that not everyone is interested in gold digging. Like I said, most ladies allow their success get into their head, and find it difficult to control it. The chances of finding the minute % who can control their successes, is slim, and a very tedious task. So tell me, why should I spend time trying to find that minute %,when I can easily find someone I'm doing better than, financially, to marry? I'm a very cerebral person and I do a lot of thinking before getting myself into issues. I try as much as possible to see the end of the road before even embarking on the journey.

Nb: if I felt threatened, I wouldn't even have attempted to ask such a person out; don't you think?
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by cooldood(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
chronique:

I believe if you have the ability to comprehend, and you read with an open mind, you'd get my drift. I can't, and would never be threatened by any woman's success. I have my reasons for saying the things I say. Of course, I have asked out women who I knew were financially better than me real good, and of course, I pulled out from going forward when I realized someone else wanted to determine what I'd do in life, where I'd live and all sorts. It wasn't a case of "do you think we can do xyz like this"? It was a case of "I can't do this and that, if you want me, you have to do that and that and we have to do that and that". I am a man who doesn't take orders from women, and can't sit down and allow a woman tell me what and what I should do, and how I should live my life.

Apparently, some ladies don't understand that not everyone is interested in gold digging. Like I said, most ladies allow their success get into their head, and find it difficult to control it. The chances of finding the minute % who can control their successes, is slim, and a very tedious task. So tell me, why should I spend time trying to find that minute %,when I can easily find someone I'm doing better than, financially, to marry? I'm a very cerebral person and I do a lot of thinking before getting myself into issues. I try as much as possible to see the end of the road before even embarking on the journey.

Nb: if I felt threatened, I wouldn't even have attempted to ask such a person out; don't you think?

GBAM!

Exactly my stand, perfectly my stand. Soon you'd here some rude gals come out to say its insecurity, blah, blah, blah and I'd ask them who's insecure? I have dated rich babes, I have dated average babes and the truth is 99.99999% of those so called rich gals cant handle it. They just find it difficult to listen to a man they feel they earn more than, its like they even see a man as a commodity, not really for the real essence of relationship which is companionship, just that one of us has to lead the relationship (unfortunately ladies dont have leadership instinct). So once they earn their dream income, they begin to feel, its the end of the world, they begin to feel, whats even the essence of a guy, since they now earn, they now start patronizing different men, or toys to satisfy themselves. They trade off their lack of humility for toys and random men, and call men that refuse to bow to them- insecure. Insecurity ko, insiguriti ni

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Nina4u(f): 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
fineboynl:
When a man is richer (by statics 80% of men) he don't make a big deal out it to take take of the family/relationship. However he sees it as his responsibility. He only gets reacted if the woman/wife is not respecting him or the woman/wife was forced on him.

But when a woman is richer (by statics 80 women) its hell for everybody in the family. Most especially the man. The woman sees it like she is doing him a favor. So with this she gets rude at any slight provocation. It always leads to disunity to every one in the house.

That is wrong of the woman to treat them bad.. I am a boss lady and I respect everyone regardless.. Lets say I got a husband and he lost his job.. Regardless that would be our money together.. We pay the bills and plan together how to use this money.. Also how much will be spent on recreational time alone or together... Its not my money.. Its our together.. Thats all
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by chronique(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
cooldood:

GBAM!

Exactly my stand, perfectly my stand. Soon you'd here some rude gals come out to say its insecurity, blah, blah, blah and I'd ask them who's insecure? I have dated rich babes, I have dated average babes and the truth is 99.99999% of those so called rich gals cant handle it. They just find it difficult to listen to a man they feel they earn more than, its like they even see a man as a commodity, not really for the real essence of relationship which is companionship, just that one of us has to lead the relationship (unfortunately ladies dont have leadership instinct). So once they earn their dream income, they begin to feel, its the end of the world, they begin to feel, whats even the essence of a guy, since they now earn, they now start patronizing different men, or toys to satisfy themselves. They trade off their lack of humility for toys and random men, and call men that refuse to bow to them- insecure. Insecurity ko, insiguriti ni

I must be sincere with you, not every rich girl wants to behave that way. Some of them actually are ready to be cool headed and just need a man to love them genuinely but end up with jerks who mess them up over and over again. But the others are something else. Unfortunately, you can't tell which from which. All my life and the periods I dated, I never had a reason for a lady to spend her one naira on me. I later on dated a girl who I fell in love with and due to one issue or the other, we broke up. That's how she reminded me of how she used her allowee she saved during service, to buy some stuffs when she came to visit me and I was broke. I almost entered the ground when she made that statement and assuming I had her account number, I would have sent her the money in double. I even went to the bank at some point to see if I could get her account details with just her name but was told it's not possible. This is someone who I didn't want to come to see me at that time and I made it clear to her that I wasn't boxed up but she felt I was giving excuses, and said she didn't mind spending the little she had with me. I reluctantly agreed to her request and allowed her come. After that episode, I promised not to ever collect a dime from a woman.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by fineboynl(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nina4u:
That is wrong of the woman to treat them bad.. I am a boss lady and I respect everyone regardless.. Lets say I got a husband and he lost his job.. Regardless that would be our money together.. We pay the bills and plan together how to use this money.. Also how much will be spent on recreational time alone or together... Its not my money.. Its our together.. Thats all
I am not sure from other part of the world. but that's what happened in Nigeria. for a very long time again the society made it so that's it's a mans responsibility to take care of bills. women were fully house wife as at that time but due to modern civilization as women are giving more voice and now allowed to be educated and work. that mentality is a man's responsibility has not change. if you as a man not meeting up with the responsibility they turned the kids against the man.

am talking about Nigeria women.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
cooldood:

You don't have to rant _not like I read all that. I stand by my word: INSECURITY. Deal with it.
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Nina4u(f): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
fineboynl:
I am not sure from other part of the world. but that's what happened in Nigeria. for a very long time again the society made it so that's it's a mans responsibility to take care of bills. women were fully house wife as at that time but due to modern civilization as women are giving more voice and now allowed to be educated and work. that mentality is a man's responsibility has not change. if you as a man not meeting up with the responsibility they turned the kids against the man.

am talking about Nigeria women.
I know and that is very wrong... You got married for BETTER and for WORSE ..that means mutual understanding and love.. You work together to achive a goal.. Not me for me or you for you but together.. No matter what the situation.. #TeamForegnGirls hahahaha #JussSayin
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by cooldood(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
chronique:

I must be sincere with you, not every rich girl wants to behave that way. Some of them actually are ready to be cool headed and just need a man to love them genuinely but end up with jerks who mess them up over and over again. But the others are something else. Unfortunately, you can't tell which from which. All my life and the periods I dated, I never had a reason for a lady to spend her one naira on me. I later on dated a girl who I fell in love with and due to one issue or the other, we broke up. That's how she reminded me of how she used her allowee she saved during service, to buy some stuffs when she came to visit me and I was broke. I almost entered the ground when she made that statement and assuming I had her account number, I would have sent her the money in double. I even went to the bank at some point to see if I could get her account details with just her name but was told it's not possible. This is someone who I didn't want to come to see me at that time and I made it clear to her that I wasn't boxed up but she felt I was giving excuses, and said she didn't mind spending the little she had with me. I reluctantly agreed to her request and allowed her come. After that episode, I promised not to ever collect a dime from a woman.

Lol...interesting, had similar experience... you know how gals are, the little things they do, they over bloat it and exaggerate it, but the things the guys do for them , they downplay it and make it seem its nothing... again, thats expected from kids anyway (as most of them are).

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by fineboynl(m): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
cooldood:

GBAM!

no one else said it better than this
Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by cooldood(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
PaperLace:

You don't have to rant _not like I read all that. I stand by my word: INSECURITY. Deal with it.

You are the one that is insecure, cos you cant be humble... you now cover up your weakness with the word 'insecurity', to make you feel good. An insecure person wont go 'toasting a rich babe in the first place' and dating her, only to discover, the attitude is more terrible and dirty than a bush pig...what do you expect, stay with such, ofcos not, I'd ditch her and run for dear life...LOL..when there are average babes that are also pretty/ fine (even though gals will always have childish attitude, but at least, their own is manageable for many more of them more than the rich pigs).

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by Nina4u(f): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
Even my x boyfriend came to my job asking me to borrow 100 dollar.. I could care less if I get it back but ofcause I gave it to him.. I would never spray insults at him.. Nor order him around and do this or that.. Hes a good man but since I make good money I felt I could help out.. God bless us in different way ...if we do good good things will happen.. If we do bad things only bad things can happen

3 Likes

Re: When A Man Is Richer Vs When A Woman Is Richer by PDPGuy: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nina4u:
Even my x boyfriend came to my job asking me to borrow 100 dollar.. I could care less if I get it back but ofcause I gave it to him.. I would never spray insults at him.. Nor order him around and do this or that.. Hes a good man but since I make good money I felt I could help out.. God bless us in different way ...if we do good good things will happen.. If we do bad things only bad things can happen
Thumbs up to ya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.