Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND (5299 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by dragonking2: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
fratermathy:

This lady, whoever she is, speaks only for herself and probably her ethnicity. Leave the rest of the SS to speak for themselves.

Can you see the irony in not wanting Bini (our ancestral home) yet wanting Urhobo/Isoko? Igbos never cease to amaze me.
That is the mistake they are making. They can't say they don't want bini but you want their decendants.
They should meet all the appropriate quarters and see if the dissolution won't be achieved faster

1 Like

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by GodIsBiafran: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
fratermathy:

This lady, whoever she is, speaks only for herself and probably her ethnicity. Leave the rest of the SS to speak for themselves.

Can you see the irony in not wanting Bini (our ancestral home) yet wanting Urhobo/Isoko? Igbos never cease to amaze me.

Lagos-Ibadan-Bini expressway propaganda
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Agumbaa: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Lagos-Ibadan-Bini expressway propaganda
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Apex Students Body Honours Kwara Must Change Convener / Enugu State Governor Submits First Batch Of Commissioner Nominees / The Most Serious Issue to Face in 2012 - Referendum or Reform Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.