Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND (5297 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by ahaika23: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
Nice one ma, I'm grateful to you for living up to expectation. Now unto the next thing!

7 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by pazienza(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
Interesting.
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Terkimbi01: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:
this stvpid thing should be careful...i didnt make no halfcast to represent me..

that that thing even shakes the hand of a halfcast shows she is a halfcast too...

were is her black skin....??...why are we allowing halfcast to talk the ol day??..

the only lightskinned nigerians are the albinos not halfcast....!!..

those shitty halfcasts basstards should shvt the fvck up or we shall cut off their heads... angry

Hahahahaha

you hate half caste to represent you?

but ^full caste* gave you a country
hahahahahahaha

6 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Terkimbi01:

Hahahahaha

you hate half caste to represent you?

but ^full caste* gave you a country
hahahahahahaha

dont dare bring them to me,i will take their heads off...

you were told over and over again to dont mix your blood in the bible..but you keep doing it and today you are even proud of it..look how many calamitys and curses you brought on nigerians because of your stubbornness...

now you want biafra to pack your basstard halfcast children full their that nobody wants in europe...

thunda fire all of una!!... angry
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by soliddust2020: 3:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
Thank you Ann. The next thing is to run a referendum in the so called Niger-Delta. So we can have Biafra. I know every tribe in the South (except Yoruba, Itshekiri and Benin) will join Biafra family. We are getting there.

Finally a true Niger-Deltan is putting the fake Niger-deltans to shame. Where are the fake-Nigerdeltans? like fratermarthy, sanchez01, amberon? These fake Urhobos will run away from this thread like a plague. They have been exposed.

Keep dreaming that urhobos will join biafra. so my urhobo brothers that have defended the wish of the urhobo people are now fake. Count urhobos out of your struggle, we are not biafrans and won't ever be.

1 Like

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Sanchez01: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
Thank you Ann. The next thing is to run a referendum in the so called Niger-Delta. So we can have Biafra. I know every tribe in the South (except Yoruba, Itshekiri and Benin) will join Biafra family. We are getting there.

Finally a true Niger-Deltan is putting the fake Niger-deltans to shame. Where are the fake-Nigerdeltans? like fratermarthy, sanchez01, amberon? These fake Urhobos will run away from this thread like a plague. They have been exposed.
First, you must desist from mentioning me unnecessarily, particularly when it involves you guys drowning with your madness. Ann-kio Briggs is one person and she represents the Ijaws and not the Niger Delta as a whole.

You must come to terms with the fact that the South-South, though culturally diverse, is more compact than the Igbos would ever be. With that in mind, the Urhobo nation is not so useless to the point that one person would claim to be our voice. While your ilks have no regard for the Ohaneze Ndigbo, the Urhobo Progress Union have made it known to the Igbos that the grace and liberty they enjoy on our lands should not be turned to hostility as we have no interest in breaking away for now. And that the other ethnic groups against breaking away is only an indication that we indeed align.

Get it, please. No one group speak on behalf of others in the Niger Delta. One man or woman does not speak for us. We are not Igbos.

Please do well to stay off from mentioning me.

1 Like

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by enemybulldozer(m): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fremancipation:
The true niger deltans have risen

Exactly!! Meanwhile, Savagefinder and bantura are on the other thread ranting and claiming to be NDs super powers grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
hahahahaha hahahahaha
una mumu ehnn
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
First of all, What is is an Anko Briggs ? sounds more like a name for some spoilt bridge or something.
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
f
d
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
if this is a move, with just the 6 South South states, good.
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
I am coming for Anko Briggs.
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
I haven't e something big something to say and trust me I will take my time
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2017
this will be fun.
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Fremancipation: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
This Ntoakwaibom dude is one of the biggest noise maker I have come across. Just look at the mess he is making on this thread. I warned him that he is embarrassing himself in the past but he continues with his delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by NLandIsHypocrit: 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
[/code]
bantudra:
this stvpid thing should be careful...i didnt make no halfcast to represent me..

that that thing even shakes the hand of a halfcast shows she is a halfcast too...

were is her black skin....??...why are we allowing halfcast to talk the ol day??..

the only lightskinned nigerians are the albinos not halfcast....!!..

[code]
those shitty halfcasts basstards should shvt the fvck up or we shall cut off their heads... angryChildrens grin everybody now knows how to operate phone and raise their voices in sensitive and essential matters as if they matter too grin grin
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by dragonking2: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
I support! !

Where is Lalasticlala sef

1 Like

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
Fremancipation:
This Ntoakwaibom dude is one of the biggest noise maker I have come across. Just look at the mess he is making on this thread. I warned him that he is embarrassing himself in the past but he continues with his delusion.

bitccchhhh
I am the biggest threat u Hating dolts will face in ur Entire life, tell u what, WE HAVE WILL NEVER BE JOINED WITH UR HATING LOT
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
[code][/code]Childrens grin everybody now knows how to operate phone and raise their voices in sensitive and essential matters as if they matter too grin grin

we dont want your halfcast..keep them in europe...
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by dragonking2: 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
adonis89:
S hypocrisy of d UN stinks to high heaven. As an Ijaw man, I support her as I support Nnamdi Kanu. Some of us might not want to b part of Biafra but I want to tell my ND brothers , d only way achieve freedom and resource control is to team up with IPOB. Because we alone cannot and will not achieve resource control. Let's team up with IPOB, after we achieve wat we want, we can sign treaty with d Igbos on how to live peacefully and do business together as seperate entities.

That's the same thing I have been saying too.

Some of my brothers no dey gree hear word.

CC fratermathy

2 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

bitccchhhh
I am the biggest threat u Hating dolts will face in ur Entire life, tell u what, WE HAVE WILL NEVER BE JOINED WITH UR HATING LOT

we were quiet till now...now we say something they rain insults on us....what a bunch of idiiots..
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by dragonking2: 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:

we dont want your halfcast..keep them in europe...
You are not from nigerdelta. Go and sleep.

4 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by dragonking2: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Word, isn't that what NK is saying? Go together as a group, later you go ur way if you wish to.

The mistake Nnamdi kanu made from the beginning was not meeting with the nigerdelta leaders to get their support from the onset.
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Igboesika: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
ShootToKill:
Dear Allah, I thought you promised we ewedu muslims that you'll make SE and SS hate themselves so that we can rejoice and throw owambe in the spirit of one naijeriya?. When will you fulfill your promise? grin
Hahahahaha, Yoruba muslins, una no go kill me with laughter oooo.

4 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
dragonking2:
You are not from nigerdelta. God and sleep.

you are asking for trouble in the delta....this i can tell you already now...

if una continue like this and stay stubborn you will get a quit notice in the delta too... angry

1 Like

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Igboesika: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
ShootToKill:
Dear Allah, I thought you promised we ewedu muslims that you'll make SE and SS hate themselves so that we can rejoice and throw owambe in the spirit of one naijeriya?. When will you fulfill your promise? grin
Hahahahaha, Yoruba muslims, una no go kill me with laughter oooo.

3 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by dragonking2: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:

you are asking for trouble in the delta....this i can tell you already now...

if una continue like this and stay stubborn you will get a quit notice in the delta too... angry
Shut up. I am from delta state. We don't have any issues with igbos. We even have more issues with the fulanis who have destroyed our lands,crops and raped our girls and killed our men.

You no be deltan. Go and sleep.. Impostor

2 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
you igbos know we deltans cant hate you...but dont take our kindness towards igbos for granted..

you are making too much noise...stop listening to radio biafra and think.....

what you are asking for is trouble with the nigerian goverment...

we deltans told you over and over again that you cant split nigeria without a war...

is this what una realy want??.....referentin will not solve anything...so shove it...

dont bring trouble to the delta...be warned..
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
dragonking2:

Shut up. I am from delta state. We don't have any issues with igbos. We even have more issues with the fulanis who have destroyed our lands,crops and raped our girls and killed our men.

You no be deltan. Go and sleep.. Impostor

look...dont bring trouble to the delta....when things get out of hands,i will blame you not nigeria...

nigeria was very patiente with una till now...that halfcast from london deserves death but nigeria released him because we like you...dont tempt us...nigeria can be very nasty and dangerous too,...
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by GodIsBiafran: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Exactly!! Meanwhile, Savagefinder and bantura are on the other thread ranting and claiming to be NDs super powers grin grin grin

savagefinder is a born liar. Believe him at your own peril. He has claimed Igala. He has claimed ND. The guy has ZERO shame.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Quotes Fulani Man Fires His Plumber Just For Being Yoruba / Buhari Is Growing The Economy Steadily, Says APC / PDP Mocks Buhari Over 'failed' Abuja Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.