Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND (5302 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by IJOBA2: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:
you igbos know we deltans cant hate you...but dont take our kindness towards igbos for granted..

you are making too much noise...stop listening to radio biafra and think.....

what you are asking for is trouble with the nigerian goverment...

we deltans told you over and over again that you cant split nigeria without a war...

is this what una realy want??.....referentin will not solve anything...so shove it...

dont bring trouble to the delta...be warned..
AFONJA

7 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
dragonking2:

Shut up. I am from delta state. We don't have any issues with igbos. We even have more issues with the fulanis who have destroyed our lands,crops and raped our girls and killed our men.

You no be deltan. Go and sleep.. Impostor

igboid deltan
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
IJOBA2:
AFONJA

back to sender...halfcast producer...your dicckk cant even find the right toto.....

you are a shame...shame,shame,,,,shammmme....
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by savagefinder: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

savagefinder is a born liar. Believe him at your own peril. He has claimed Igala. He has claimed ND. The guy has ZERO shame.

it seems your brain has taken postenol 2 and cannot produce sensible post even if you were gang raped by wisdom and understanding..

I said I am an Igala man.. Full fleshed one.. Where did I ever say I am from niger delta.

Pls bring a proof..

Wait.. So when you get biafra this is how.. You will be doing lying competition
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:

it seems your brain has taken postenol 2 and cannot produce sensible post even if you were gang raped by wisdom and understanding..

I said I am an Igala man.. Full fleshed one.. Where did I ever say I am from niger delta.

Pls bring a proof..

Wait.. So when you get biafra this is how.. You will be doing lying competition

ohh my... grin..they can realy be very annoying..

they want to deny me my urhoboness...imagine....they are freaks... grin
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by dragonking2: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:

look...dont bring trouble to the delta....when things get out of hands,i will blame you not nigeria...

nigeria was very patiente with una till now...that halfcast from london deserves death but nigeria released him because we like you...dont tempt us...nigeria can be very nasty and dangerous too,...
Is there no trouble already in delta State? Are the Fulani herdsmen not secretly making their camps in delta State? All the killing and rape being done by them in delta, akwa ibom, cross River, Edo, bayelsa and Rivers state is that not more than enough?
What has your president of one Nigeria done about it?

Abeg, mind your own Yoruba regions let us focus on our own.

4 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by dragonking2: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:

igboid deltan
I am isoko/urhobo.

Dad is isoko mum is urhobo.

Who are you?

3 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
dragonking2:
Is there no trouble already in delta State? Are the Fulani herdsmen not secretly making their camps in delta State? All the killing and rape being done by them in delta, akwa ibom, cross River, Edo, bayelsa and Rivers state is that not more than enough?
What has your president of one Nigeria done about it?

Abeg, mind your own Yoruba regions let us focus on our own.

stop lying...criminals are everywere in nigeria.....how can you be sure that they are realy Fulani herdsmen and not boko haram on the run??...your propaganda will not work in the delta.....
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
dragonking2:
I am isoko/urhobo.

Dad is isoko mum is urhobo.

Who are you?

realy...??....so i was fighting a my own the al this while....sorry ooo...

why are you defending ipob??...you have no business with ipob....
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
i declared war on ipob...the german wars are still on...but the germans have become quiet in the last 2 days...ceasefire..??
anybody in favour of ipob will come under my e-fire too...be warned...
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by savagefinder: 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:

ohh my... grin..they can realy be very annoying..

they want to deny me my urhoboness...imagine....they are freaks... grin
lol.. I swear.. They even went to the extent of faking my tribe.. To create a counter thread.. I spoke my language and he couldn't answer..
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by dragonking2: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:

Go and watch the video again and understand what Ann kio Briggs is saying. She buttressed all her points with constitution and UN laws.

Can you counter debate all she said?

2 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by dragonking2: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:

Afonja angry

2 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:
lol.. I swear.. They even went to the extent of faking my tribe.. To create a counter thread.. I spoke my language and he couldn't answer..

i must say they are very good in online propaganda...

thats why we must learn counter-propaganda...

how you like my first photoshop..?? smiley

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
dragonking2:

Afonja angry

come onnnn..you cant call your own that....
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Xfemt(m): 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
adonis89:
S hypocrisy of d UN stinks to high heaven. As an Ijaw man, I support her as I support Nnamdi Kanu. Some of us might not want to b part of Biafra but I want to tell my ND brothers , d only way achieve freedom and resource control is to team up with IPOB. Because we alone cannot and will not achieve resource control. Let's team up with IPOB, after we achieve wat we want, we can sign treaty with d Igbos on how to live peacefully and do business together as seperate entities.
God bkes u bro. Oya seun ban me o cus am in ful suport of d propose restructuring. Nigeria jagajaga

1 Like

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by dragonking2: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:

stop lying...criminals are everywere in nigeria.....how can you be sure that they are realy Fulani herdsmen and not boko haram on the run??...your propaganda will not work in the delta.....

Which village are you from in delta State? Go and ask your towns people if the fulanis are not attacking innocent farmers everyday.

If taraba state which is a northern state can decide to pass a bill to prohibit the fulanis herdsmen who are we?

If you don't know, the Fulani herdsmen are still the 4th most dangerous terrorist group in the world. Fact
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by CutieGuy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:
i declared war on ipob...anybody in favour of ipob will come under my e-fire too...be warned...
Afonjas nigthmare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by dragonking2: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:

come onnnn..you cant call your own that....

You are not deltan.

I have checked your post, you have never talked on delta or nigerdelta related issues unless ipob.

You only talk about ipob and biafra.
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
dragonking2:
Go and watch the video again and understand what Ann kio Briggs is saying. She buttressed all her points with constitution and UN laws.

Can you counter debate all she said?

i dont like halfcast...they are unstable souls that can betray you tommorow...go ask the haitians....

halfcast are banned from entering the gathering...go read your bible...its inside their...
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by bantudra: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
dragonking2:

You are not deltan.

I have checked your post, you have never talked on delta or nigerdelta related issues unless ipob.

You only talk about ipob and biafra.

chaiii...waiting i do you??....why you dislike me this much...?

we urhobos are too proud,,,we will never join biafra...you know that.....
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by dragonking2: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:

chaiii...waiting i do you??....why you dislike me this much...?

we urhobos are too proud,,,we will never join biafra...you know that.....

I asked you a question. Which hometown are you from? When last did you consult with your town people to know what is going on, especially with the herdsmen issue?

If you can't answer then you are an Afonja
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by dragonking2: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:

i dont like halfcast...they are unstable souls that can betray you tommorow...go ask the haitians....

halfcast are banned from entering the gathering...go read your bible...its inside their...

This is your reply to her own point? Urhobo and isoko people are intelligent but it is obvious you are not?

You are an imposter. Afonja

2 Likes

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by GodIsBiafran: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2017
savagefinder:

[s]it seems your brain has taken postenol 2 and cannot produce sensible post even if you were gang raped by wisdom and understanding..

Pls bring a proof..

Wait.. So when you get biafra this is how.. You will be doing lying competition[/s]

Thrash! Guy, we know about your multiple handles. Keep fooling yourself.
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by SalamRushdie: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
Never in our history has Nigeria been so divided
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by GodIsBiafran: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:
i declared war on ipob...the german wars are still on...but the germans have become quiet in the last 2 days...ceasefire..??
anybody in favour of ipob will come under my e-fire too...be warned...

Who is this one? Who is this zoological monkey?
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by Agumbankembu: 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2017
dragonking2:

The mistake Nnamdi kanu made from the beginning was not meeting with the nigerdelta leaders to get their support from the onset.

And we have to cut him some slack boss, the man was battling a lot of things, including demonizing articles everywhere.
During his last visit to Kuwait, he stated he was coming back to Biafraland to meet all stakeholders, and you know how that panned out.
I believe there is still time to make amends.

Flags posted on internet were not created by IPOB, and perhaps his only mistake was saying all the other groups were to be part of Biafra, "voluntarily".

Me I'm a firm believer of dialogue, and I hope the meetings and town hall discuss scheduled to come, help to start the dialogue and if possible negotiations.
I hope so.
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by FKO81(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
bantudra:

dont dare bring them to me,i will take their heads off...

you were told over and over again to dont mix your blood in the bible..but you keep doing it and today you are even proud of it..look how many calamitys and curses you brought on nigerians because of your stubbornness...
Û
now you want biafra to pack your basstard halfcast children full their that nobody wants in europe...

thunda fire all of una!!... angry
Coneheard for ones be proud of your region, for how long will you continue to deny your tribe? You can see your antics isn't working, you start with this handle since 2016 to sow seed of hate among Igbos and their neighbors in the east that has been living together for centuries, why are you scared of Odua Republic? 98% of your posts are hateful posts against Igbos, show the same zeal by campaigning for their freedom for you to have peace in the West without Igbos, the antics you are pushing to east will work wonders for your brothers and sisters in Fulani cage in Kwara, why abounding your people in Kwara and busy wasting your precious time over Igbos and their neighbors? your silly games isn't working, be proud of your tribe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by SHAKABOOM: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
I haven't e something big something to say and trust me I will take my time
Abana ntororo ayaya?What do you have to say mr Ipond?
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by fratermathy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
GodIsBiafran:
Thank you Ann. The next thing is to run a referendum in the so called Niger-Delta. So we can have Biafra. I know every tribe in the South (except Yoruba, Itshekiri and Benin) will join Biafra family. We are getting there.

Finally a true Niger-Deltan is putting the fake Niger-deltans to shame. Where are the fake-Nigerdeltans? like fratermarthy, sanchez01, amberon? These fake Urhobos will run away from this thread like a plague. They have been exposed.

This lady, whoever she is, speaks only for herself and probably her ethnicity. Leave the rest of the SS to speak for themselves.

Can you see the irony in not wanting Bini (our ancestral home) yet wanting Urhobo/Isoko? Igbos never cease to amaze me.
Re: ND Activist, Ann-kio Briggs Condemns Ultimatum To Igbos, Unveils IPOND by myright: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG’s New Borrowings Rise By 278.03% In Six Years / Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! / Policemen Kill Two Drivers At Illegal Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.