Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed (31227 Views)

Sambo Dasuki Released After Four Years In Detention / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by Paulono: 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=BuariCopyPaste post=57572455]Minister of information, culture and tourism, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, says Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, leader of Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) is not in detention.

He said the Islamic leader is currently staying with his family in a house built for them by the federal government.

Mohammed made this known while speaking on a Channels TV programme on Thursday.

El-Zakzaky has been in custody for years despite court orders for his release.

But the minister said there is no place to release El-Zakzaky to as “nobody wants to accept him as a neighbour”.

“There is a lot of deliberate misunderstanding on El-Zakzaky’s issue,” he said.

“If a judgment is given and that judgment is appealed, you cannot accuse the government of violating a court order if the appeal has not been decided.

“Also, in the case of El-Zakzaky, how many Nigerians know that El Zakzaky is actually not in prison custody nor police custody nor DSS custody? El-Zakzaky is in a house with his family, this is the honest truth.

“The court ruled that he will be released after his house has been rebuilt. Nobody wants to accept El-Zakzaky as a neighbor. So we have been able to build a house, where do we release him to.”

https://orientaltimes.co/2017/06/16/zakzaky-house-built-hes-not-detention-lai-mohammed/? So this man cannot stop lying, tufia kwa and this is somebody's father. I'm ashamed of those that call him father. This country is doom

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by Dantee005(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
In patience Jonathan's voice:Will u keep quiet.@laimohammed

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by teebillz: 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
Seun, Lalasticlala, I want you to investigate my recent ban which just expired today. When I looked at the comment that was allegedly made by me that resulted in the so called ban, I could not remember ever making such a comment. I went through my posts dating back two weeks, I still could not find such post by me. I was unjustly banned by an overzealous moderator. I demand justice!

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by Nigeriadondie: 1:03am On Jun 17, 2017
grin Lai or Lie Mohamodu u sabi lie well well infact d way u run d Federal Ministry of Lies they sweet me.
Abeg make u na build house for me na. My neigbhours they complain say I dey disturb them na. grin.

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by Flashmove: 1:07am On Jun 17, 2017
Chai... We don suffer for this Nigeria. If lier manmade can say this to Nigerians that means the Lie Software in his mouth has been upgraded.

Did El-Zakzaky tell you that he needs a house to stay? Cant El-Zakzaky live in his own house and walk like others.

Lier manmade, the house you built for him, don't it have doors and keys so that he can go in and out when he likes.

Please 2019 is very near lets see who will return all these folks again to come and dent the image of Nigeria in the global world again.

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 17, 2017
Na now I understand why dem change him name to liar mohamed. And the foolish man dey observe ramadan. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by Eluwilussit(m): 1:56am On Jun 17, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I am no longer understanding this man undecided undecided

I can bet anything... this man will not make heaven

Heaven ke? Lai wont even make it to hell sef. Even devo go reject Lai Mohammed. grin

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by isnovic(m): 2:09am On Jun 17, 2017
The truth is that they are keeping him because he is badly banged up.

They are scared if his following and the world sees him the way he is, they will immediately start a civil/religious unrest.

Plus the international evidence to the NA brutality will be immediately evident.

His press will give a vivid account of the high handedness of his accusers and may even polarise our international relationship with Iran.

You built him a house because you are father Christmas, please build me one as i do not want neighbours too.

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by rman: 3:16am On Jun 17, 2017
This mans should stop talking abeg.

He now looks like a fool in my eyes.

House you built for him, did he solicit for your help or wants to go to the one he built for himself?

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by adecz: 3:33am On Jun 17, 2017
This man does not know the
meaning if detention..

It doesn't matter whether they
built a palace for him.

As long as he is denied his freedom,
prevented recieving visitors, not allowed
to go & come, he is under detention.

Haba Liar Mohammed,
there is Allah ohhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:55am On Jun 17, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Nobody wants him as a neighbor yet thousands of people are protesting for his release....

Infact if you faint finish just tell me.... I need to faint too.
abeg me i don ready faint right about now so.. But as é be cold summer morning so.. I for like faint ontop better sumptuous ikebe.. Abeg who get Yansh abi babe wey é nor wan use today? cheesy grin grin.. Wat is worth doing is worth doing well oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by totorimi: 5:26am On Jun 17, 2017
[quote author=BuariCopyPaste post=57572455]Minister of information, culture and tourism, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, says Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, leader of Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN) is not in detention.

He said the Islamic leader is currently staying with his family in a house built for them by the federal government.

Mohammed made this known while speaking on a Channels TV programme on Thursday.

“Also, in the case of El-Zakzaky, how many Nigerians know that El Zakzaky is actually not in prison custody nor police custody nor DSS custody? El-Zakzaky is in a house with his family, this is the honest truth.

Ok, is it the same house the Chibok girls are held? since he isnt in detention.

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by psalmsjob: 6:05am On Jun 17, 2017
fineboynl:
it's either that man is dead or in a bad state of health. there was report he is blind as a result from severe gun shot on his face.

releasing that man with a scaring looking face and body parts shattered will create public anger and outcry. which can leads to violence and public peace. hence they keep him there till God knows when. Iran is watching.

And they say Lai Mohammed is a monumental liar when you're here saying the bolded.

I tire for you o... Israel is watching.grin
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by BanevsJoker(m): 6:49am On Jun 17, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Lai Mohammed have a gene for lying called Lainase
Sounds more like an enzyme. Nice one. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by Casido1(m): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2017
You guys do realize that the reason it's very obvious that the shameless old man is a bloody liar is because he is terrible at it, right?
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by maxnedu11(m): 6:57am On Jun 17, 2017
BeardedMeat:
My brother no join us faint.. grin
don't be greedy with the faint ...shift make I join faint, there is love in sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by April4th(m): 7:23am On Jun 17, 2017
Even Satan is afraid of Lie Mohamed. Salute to the new king of lies...

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by teemy(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2017
for the first part of his statement there is no lie. prison is also a house built by the government. the second part is for the family of the shiite leader to claim as true or false.

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by Kdon2: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2017
Hm!hm! Akiika! Lai the lier done come again o!!!
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by Temptee101(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2017
This man is at the peak of his lying career
He used lies to coarse zombies in voting this govt into power

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by Kendrick80(m): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2017
BeardedMeat:
My brother no join us faint.. grin
Abeg dem don count us...no bring confusion come here Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by homesteady(m): 8:41am On Jun 17, 2017
Immediately I saw the topic, I knew the comment section would be crazy, and I wasn't wrong! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by ehioziosa: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2017
Wow! Check out jeep allegedly made in Nigeria, by a Nigerian, using raw material from Nigeria

https://metweet.com/2017/06/17/wow-check-out-jeep-allegedly-made-in-nigeria-by-a-nigerian-using-raw-material-from-nigeria/
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by decasey(m): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2017
Hahahahaha, chai APC . Na 4 did man oo.
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by kaystick86(m): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2017
This man can lie en
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by scobyy2007: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

See the man that sees the future...so you will make heaven!!! If u say u dont understand the man, that's okay but to say he wouldn't make heaven that is trash!!!
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by adeboizy11(m): 10:28am On Jun 17, 2017
Na u be registrar for heaven ni? grin

BuariCopyPaste:

Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by adeboizy11(m): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2017
Real sh!t fam!! His ewedu stuffs is on a new planet.

Chikelue2000:
Dear Lia Mohammed, can u please introduce us to your weed supplier?.
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by adeboizy11(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Nobody wants him as a neighbor yet thousands of people are protesting for his release....

Abeg e be like say I wan faint too. I cnt marry or allow my family to marry his lineage. Our lives will just end up with lies.
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by yaki84: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

mek una no faint finish o, remain small for us o.
Re: Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2017
Lie mohamaid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Reveals What Happened When They Came Under Boko Haram Ambush. / It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi / We Regret Getting Rid Of Jonathan To Elect Buhari, Northern Elders Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.