Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Damaged Butterfly - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Damaged Butterfly (23223 Views)

The Last In The Butterfly Series / Damaged By The System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 12:14am On Aug 01, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she sobbed.
The girl in the other cage cast a quick glance at Aisha and shook her head in disapontment.She placed her hands on her ears to shut out the sound of Aisha's pitiful sob.
But her sobbing only got louder and turned into crying.

"Look here young lady,you need to stop crying...please." the girl said.

"This is the end" Aisha said.

"End of what?" the girl asked.

"The end of my life.This is the point of no return.There's is no hope." Aisha replied.

"There's no hope of getting out of here.You in a different world,a harsh one and your life just took a turn for worse but you need to get used to it because that is the only way you can survive." the girl replied.

"Survive?..you are talking about survival like it's just a piece of cake.I didn't want to end up like this.This was not supposed to happen."

The girl heaved a sigh and looked at Aisha.

"You need to understand that some things happen because we want it to happen while some things happens unexpectedly.Life is what happens to you when you're busy making plans." the girl said.She stood up and walked to the entrance of the cage.She held the iron bars and heaved a sigh.
"Look at them,all those poor souls.
There's about a hundred of us here,all locked up like animals,to be sold like mere comodities.That is the harsh reality of human trafficking.Just take a look at them" she said.

Aisha stood up and scanned the hall with her eyes.She took her time to examine the girls.Most of them were not too older than her.
There were girls from different parts of Africa,tall,short,big and small.None of them looked younger than fifteen.They all had a pale skin and they looked like zombies in their dirty clothes.
Aisha started to grasp the harsh reality as it truly is.

"Look at them,all locked up like animals.The world is a very wicked place.You need to understand that.These girls are human beings like you and me.But we're getting sold like animals by the wicked traffickers.
None of us expected it,none of us chose this path.We are all victims of human trafficking.So you need to stop with the self pity and show some strength.For as long there is life,there is hope." the girl said.

Aisha looked at her with suprise written all over her face.

"Hope?...What kind of hope are you talking about?" Aisha asked.

"The hope of staying alive to weather the storm.Victims of human trafficking dont always survive to tell the story.I've been on this cargo ship for five months as it cruised around the Atlantic Ocean,stopping at major harbours in coastal countries of Africa to pick up unfortunate girls.
I watched as new girls were bundled into cages every week.Some of these girls are not very strong.Some of them fall sick and die."

"Die?...How?" Aisha asked.

"We stay in a dirty environment.It's very easy to contact disease.Last month a girl came in with lassa fever.Before we knew what was going on,the disease spread.About a dozen girls were affected,they were had to be quarantined.A few weeks later,they all died and their bodies were tossed into the sea.Our captors dont give a hoot about us.There's not a single medical practitioner on board.If you fall sick,you have no choice but to pray because no one will give you medicine."

Aisha gaped at the girl in suprise,she took a few steps back and put her hands on her head.

"Is this real?" she asked.

"It is real.This cargo ship is no man's place.If you try to escape,they'll kill you.You need to get used to how things are done around here.That is why i'm asking you to be strong.Crying will not solve a thing,self pity is not an option here.You need to survive and you need to be strong to do that.Only the strong ones survive,the weak get crushed to death.Always remember that." the girl replied.

"You said you have been on this cargo ship for five months.How did you end up here?" Aisha asked.

"I'm an oppourtunist and that was what led me into this hell hole.I had one dream.I wanted to get out of Nigeria at all cost.Life is hard in Nigeria and i when i could not bear it anymore,i looked for an escape route.I met a woman who promised me a gateway out of Nigeria.She offered me a job in Italy.It was a balant lie and i swallowed the hook,line and sinker.I followed this woman like a sheep to slaughter house into this cargo ship.That is how they captured me and now here i am."

"I'm so sorry" Aisha said.

"Sorry wont change a thing.We are all victims of human trafficking.By the way my name is Chioma" the girl said.

The iron door opened and a dozen men walked in.They were carrying a meduim sized containers.All the caged girls turned their attention to the men.They all had their eyes on the container.

"What is in that container?" Aisha asked.

"Food.They only feed us twice a day.The food is small and terrible but you have to manage it."

1 Like

Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 12:30am On Aug 01, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

One of the men held a bunch of keys.He went opening the cages one by one.The girls came out.

"Everybody line up,you all know how it's done." One of the men said.

"Come on girl,are you not hungry?" Chioma asked.

"Ofcourse i am.By the way,call me Aisha" Aisha replied.

The girls quickly formed a line.they stretched out their lean hands as the men opened the containers and started sharing bread.A loaf to each person.
The bread was stale and Aisha found it repulsive and disheartening.

"The bread is stale but you still have to eat it.They only feed us twice a day.If you dont eat when you have the chance,you might fall sick.You have to manage that loaf of bread." Chioma said.

Aisha was still staring at the loaf in her hand when someone tapped her on the back.She turned around and was amazed to find Bina.

"Bina,where have you been?" Aisha asked.

Bina bowed her head in shame.Her eyes were red from continous crying and her voice was weak and laden with sadness.

"They locked me up in one those cages down the hall." Bina replied.

Aisha looked at her from head to toe and took a few steps back.She was not supposed to be talking to Bina.This is the same girl that got her into trouble.Everything that has ever happened,from the abduction to a pitiful life in a cargo ship.It all started with Bina,she is the root cause of the current problem.This is a girl Aisha treated like a sister but now as she looked at her,anger and regret streamed into her heart.

"Aisha how do we get out of here?" Bina asked as tears welled in her eyes.

Aisha scoffed and glared at Bina.
She couldn't believe the girl just dropped the altruistic crap.

"Are you seriously asking me that question?" Aisha asked.

"Aisha we need to get out of here..." Bina replied.

"You brought us here.This badluck fell on us because of you.Everything that has happened is all because of you."

"Aisha i'm sorry."

"It's too late for apologies.We are in a hell hole.Look around you,this place is like a prison.There is no getting out of here.I still cant believe i'm your friend.I treated you like a sister.I stood with you through thick and thin but all you have ever done is mess up my life and land me in trouble."

"Aisha you need to calm down."

"Calm down?...i curse the day i met you.I curse the day i became your friend.I dont want to have anything to do with you."

"Aisha please forgive me.I made some mistakes and i'm sorry."

"It's over Bina.Our friendship is over.I dont want to associate with you anymore.Stay away from me.Stay away."

Aisha's words shattered Bina's heart.Tears streamed down her cheeks.Her life was in turmoil and now her only friend.Her best friend just abandoned her.She had to face her storm alone.
Bina stood there watching as Aisha turned her back on her and walked away.

----------------------
Aisha sat in a corner in the cage staring at the loaf of bread.She couldn't get herself to take a single bite.Her appetite had suddenly vanished.

"Aisha you need to eat your bread." Chioma told her.

"I'm not hungry." Aisha replied.

"Hunger is not an option here.It will kill you if you let it" Chioma said.

"You can have my bread.I dont want to eat." Aisha said.She stretched forth her hand into Chioma's cage and handed the bread over to her.

Chioma collected the bread reluctantly.
"Dont say i didn't warn you" she said."Anyway i saw what happened back there with your friend.It's none of business though."

Aisha covered her face with her hands and sobbed.Everything was falling apart like a pack of cards.Her life felt like a dark tunnel with no streak of light at the end,no hope,no purpose.
She was starting to regret leaving Kano.If only she had known that this is how her life in Lagos would turn out,she would have avoided this by going home when she had the chance.She thought about her last meeting with Obinna and her father.She could have returned to Kano with them but she refused.Her life had suddenly become a dark,hollow minefield and there was no one to turn to.She felt lonely and depressed.
Images of Nneoma her daughter flooded into her mind.Obinna was right,the little girl needed her mother.She remembered the promise she made to her family. That she would,one day,return and be with her daughter. That promise now looked like a pipedream.How was she going to fullfil that promise?...How?
She was trapped in a cargo ship for crissakes,heading to God-knows-where with no hope of ever seeing her daughter again.No hope of seeing her family.
Everything she anticipated had suddenly vanished into thin air.Her life was now too broken to be fixed and the only thing left for her were dreams...a dream of a happy life with her daughter that she was never going to have.
She wished she could go back in time and fix her mistakes,return to Kano with her family and start her life afresh but that was impossible.
She lay on the dirty floor and cried herself to sleep.

3 Likes

Re: Damaged Butterfly by EvaJael(f): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2017
Bina was the cause of this,yeah, but Aisha shouldn't have said all that. She could cause her to die of depression and loneliness

1 Like

Re: Damaged Butterfly by germaphobe(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
too bad
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Chigold121(f): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
It a pity Aisha,now is not time for blaming urself. Life isn't fair at all
Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

Bina had been trying to talk to Aisha but she always ignored her.Aisha would avert her gaze and pretend like she didn't know Bina at all.Best friends had turned to strangers.
Aisha's rejection really affected Bina.She knew that Aisha was right.She was the root cause of everything.Her mistakes had landed her into big trouble and her emotional trauma was increased by the fact that she had dragged an innocent Aisha into her mess.Bina couldn't sleep at night,she would stay up,thinking about how she had damaged Aisha's life.Guilty concience bothered her and her nights were enveloped with nightmares,insomnia and dark memories.The situation could have been less complicated if Aisha wasn't so hot headed.Bina didn't really mind if Aisha was no longer her friend,all she wanted was for Aisha to strectch out an olive branch and bury the hatchet so that tension between them would reduce.She didn't need friendship anymore,she needed forgiveness.
When Aisha wasn't forthcoming with her forgiveness,Bina sook out Chioma.She had noticed that Chioma was a little bit close to Aisha and she grabbed the oppourtunity.She pleaded with Chioma to interceed on her behalf.
Chioma was somewhat of a recluse,always secluded in her own shell,minding her own business.It took a lot of persuassion before the girl finally budged.
--------------
Chioma was starting to get worried over Aisha.Anytime food was shared,Aisha would hand her food to Chioma.This scenario repeated itself for three days.No food entered Aisha's body,she only drank water.Aisha was matiating rapidly while Chioma ate double portion everyday.
Chioma didn't like it when Aisha refused to eat.The girl was going to starve herself to death if care is not taken.
One day Chioma tried to talk some sense into her.

"Aisha,you have not eaten anything for three days now.Are you allright? Chioma asked.

"How can i be allright when i'm stuck in a ship heading to God-knows-where" Aisha replied.

"Yes we're on a ship heading to God-knows-where but is that enough reason for you to starve yourself?" Chioma asked.

Aisha did not reply.

Chioma sighed and shook her head in dissapintment.

"Look Aisha,i'm tired of collecting extra loaf of bread from you everyday.You're loosing weight rapidly and my concience will never let me be for letting you commit suicide" Chioma retorted.

Aisha stared at Chioma with an inquisitive expression on her face.

"What do you mean by suicide?" she asked.

"You are going to kill yourself Aisha.You are deliberately starving yourself to death and i'm not comfortable with it." Chioma muttered.

Aisha averted her gaze and closed her eyes.

"Tell me Aisha,do you want to die?"

"No."

"Then why are you starving yourself?"

Aisha looked down,she wiped the tears that were streaming down her cheeks.

"I dont want to die but..."

"But what?"

"A part of me wants to give up and die but the other part wants to live.I dont know what to do."

Chioma shook her head.

"Look Aisha,i'm not the kind of person that motivates people but if you really want to die,perhaps you might consider forgiving Bina."

"Bina?"

"Yes,she approached me the other day and asked me to speak to you.The girl needs you but since you are hell bent on killing yourself,why not forgive her so that your scorecard might look good before the Jehovah,Allah or any white bearded sky daddy over there in the great beyond." Chioma said.

"I understand your point" Aisha replied.

"Good,and since you are going to kill youself,you should refrain from giving me your food.I dont want to have anything to do with your death.Please" Chioma muttered.

"Okay."

"But you really need to forgive that girl.She doesn't need your friendship,she needs your forgiveness."

"Did she say that?"

"Yes,she said she couldn't sleep at night and the guilty concience is weighing her down.But if you can just forgive her,she would be glad and her spirit would be lifted a bit."

"I'll think about it."

"Please do"
-------------

At night,Aisha lay on the cold floor thinking about how to go about forgiving Bina.
She really wanted to forgive the girl but she always held back.
Perhaps it was the fact that Bina landed her in big trouble.But she later came to realise that she was not so angry with Bina,she was more angry with herself.Deep down in her heart she blamed herself more than she blamed Bina.
If she had returned to Kano,all this badluck would've been avoided.
She longed to see her daughter and hold her in her arms.
She longed to be a real mother,not the one that runs away from responsibilities.
She longed to reunite with her father again.
She wanted to be with Obinna again.The good old days was still fresh in her memories.She longed go back in time and fix her mistakes.
She was still thinking about her family until she fell asleep.
When she opened her eyes,she found him sitting close to her.
His eyes glowed with love and compassion.
She found Obinna!

1 Like

Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

When she woke up she found him sitting close to her.His eyes glowed with love and compassion.His smile was gracious and ever infectious.His presence made her forget her sorrow.He was grinning from ear to ear like a school boy.He looked smart in his blue checkered shirt and khaki shorts.The type of clothes he used to wear back then in Kano.
Aisha was flabbergasted and crestfallen.She rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't dreaming but he still wouldn't vanish.
He looked so real and too convincing.
Aisha couldn't help but stare at him with mouth agape.
She tried to speak but her throat went dry.
Right there in front of her,Obinna sat and smiled at her.
He reached out and took her hand.
His body felt warm and real.

"Obinna,is this really you?" Aisha asked.

"Yes it's me" he replied.

Aisha shook her head and rubbed her eyes again.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I came to help you" he replied.

"Help me?"

"Yes i came because you want me to be here."

Aisha shook her head in bewilderment and scoffed.

"I dont understand.How is this possible?" she asked.

"It's possible because of you."

"How?"

"You wanted me to be here,you brought me here.I'm not real.
I'm simply a projection of your imaginations.You're hallucinating."

"Wait...you're not real?....i'm hallucinating?...What does that mean?"

"It's a perception in the absence of external stimulus which has qualities of real perception.I'm more like a projection of your imagination.You have been passing through emotional trauma,you've lost your appetite and your reckless attitude of late has been taking it's toll on your health.You are going to die if you dont eat."

"I understand but the problem is not food.I'm so worried about my future.My life just took a wrong turn and now i feel trapped in a dark tunnel with no streak of light at the end.I have so many regrets but most of all i regret not going back to Kano with my family.I dont think i can continue with life anymore,i want to starve myself.Life is so unfair and death sounds like a quick getaway from my dilemma.I want to die."

"That is the real problem Aisha.Emotional trauma,you think you have nothing to live for anymore.You think your life's journey should come to an end.You think you're in a dark tunnel with no light but you need to understand that the only reason why you cant see any light is because you are blind.Blinded by guilt,pain,trauma and anger.You shouldn't let these feelings to cloud your judgement."

"But how?...how am i supposed to get rid of these feelings.It's not that easy."

"You're right,you may never get rid of these feelings but you must learn to live above it.If you can do that,you will survive the storm."

"So how do i live above these feelings..huh?...It's impossible because not a single day passes without me reeling in self pity.I'm so angry at the world,at life,at myself.I'm guilty.If i had returned to Kano,this bad luck would have been avoided but i was stubborn.I was so focused on myself.I was selfish....too selfish.I thought i could help myself and i turned my back on my family,i turned my back on my little daughter.I'm so ashamed of myself."
Aisha cried.Tears streamed continously from her eyes.

Obinna wiped her tears and kissed her.

"Everything is going to allright.You just have to be strong.
You said that a part of you wants to die and the other part wants to live." he said.

"Yes,i dont know what to do.I'm at crossroads." Aisha muttered.

"You will find your way.You just need to focus on that part of you that wants to live.What is that thing that is holding you back from giving up too easily?" Obinna asked.

"It's my family.My father,Obinna and my daughter.I want to go back to them."

"It's not just your family that is holding you back.There is something else.Someone else.That person is the only one you always think about.Whenever you remember that person,you are enveloped with regret and sorrow.You know who it is Aisha."

"You're right.That person is my daughter Nneoma.She is the major reason why i dont want to give up.I regret turning my back on her.She needs me,my daughter needs me.I want to give her the motherly care she deserves.I dont want to die knowing that i would never see my daughter again...No,i cant do it.I cant give up"

"Congratulations Aisha,you just spotted that streak of light at the end of the dark tunnel.Now all you have to do is get to it.You need to stay strong.Trials and tribulations will come your way but you must always think about your daughter.She is the main reason why you need to stay alive.You must find your way back home to her.You will never give up until you fullfil the promise you made to your family.Say it Aisha,say it"

"I must never give up until i fullfil the promise i made to my family."
Aisha said.

The ground shook and the imaginative projection of Obinna vanished into the thin air.

1 Like

Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTEFLY
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

Aisha jerked awake.She was sweating profusely and her breathings were uneven.She looked around her.She was flabbergasted and visibly shaken. She panted like a hound and wiped the beads of sweat on her face.She rested her head on her hands.It was starting to dawn on her and she finally relaxed.It was just a dream.
All that talk with the imaginative projection of Obinna was just dream.
All that hallucination was just a dream.
It was all a dream.
The dream felt so real and Aisha could still remember every detail.Every word she uttered.The Obinna she encountered looked so real,he even spoke like the real Obinna.Everything about him seemed amazing and real.Aisha herself was not much of a dreamer but this dream shook her visibly and rendered her bewildered and woebegone.

Aisha could still remember the last thing she said in the dream.
"I must never give up until i fullfil the promise i made to my family."

She closed her eyes and said it again and again until that sentence stuck to the back of her mind.

She took her time to think about the dream.The whole thing felt like a motivational video.
The dream itself felt like a journey into the emotional trauma,pain,anger and guilt she felt.A journey with the sole purpose of finding the will to move on with life even with all the trials and tribulations.
She finally found that will and it had something to do with her daughter.She just didn't realise it on time.
Nneoma was the one thing that kept Aisha going.Memories of her daughter kept her from giving up when she wanted to.
Infact,it has always been about her.Her little daughter was her backbone,the major thing that kept her going in life.
She was determined that one day she would return to her daughter.
She may be in a cargo ship sailing the atlantic ocean but nothing would stop her now.She was more confident now more than ever.As long as there is life,there's always hope.
She prayed that Almighty Allah would help her make it back to her daughter,to her family.

Aisha headed into the new day feeling confident and more determined.The pressure to give up had disipated.The feeling of anger,guilt and shame no longer clouded her judgement.She was starting to live above it.Her emotional trauma no longer weighed her down.She was a little bit lighthearted.She felt rejuvinated and her appetite was back.It was a new day for her,a new begining.She would fight any obstacle that came her way and she would survive to see her family again.There's no time to give up,it was time to move forward.
-----------------------------------------

Later that day stale bread was shared and this time,Aisha ate it hungrily.She finished the loaf in less than two minutes.Chioma was amazed.

"Aisha,you are finally eating" Chioma said.

"Yes,my appetite is back" Aisha replied.

"Just like that?...you woke up this morning and boom!...your appetite is restored?"

"Yes."

"What really happened,you dont look gloomy today."

"Let's just say i was inspired."

"Inspired by who?"

Aisha chuckled and beamed a smile.

"One day i will tell you about it." she said.

"Well,you can have my bread." Chioma said handing her a loaf.

"Look Chioma,my appetite may be back but i dont want to...."

"It's allright,you have not eaten for three days now.You need your strength."

Aisha reluctantly collected the bread.

"Thank you." she said.

"You're welcome" Chioma replied.

"I thought about what you said yesterday about Bina.That i should forgive her and all that."

"Have you made up your mind.Are you ready to forgive her?"

"Yes,i think there's no point in holding grudges.It doesn't change the fact that we are on a ship heading to God-knows-where.I'm going to forgive her.It's time to move forward and nothing should hold me back."

"I'm glad you made that decision."

The two girls were still talking when a group of men barged into the hall.
The men were all armed with their guns except a white man among them.

It was the first time the girls have ever seen this man.He was not a familiar face on the ship.

The white man fumbled in his pocket and fished out a stick of ciggarate.He lit it and slid it between his pink lips.He was clad in an expensive suit and his curly black hair glittered.

He cleared his throat and began to speak.He spoke very slowly.

"Hello ladies,my name is Luis Rodriguez.I'm your caretaker.
All of you are under me.I'm your boss and you will work for me.
There are rules and regulations that you must follow.If you follow this rules,you might be released.But if you dont,you could die.
You girls will do some special work for me.The work is very easy but i will tell you more about it later.
For now i want you all to relax,your stay in this cargo ship is over.We have reached our destination."

One of the girls summoned up courage and spoke up.

"Where are we?" she asked.

"You are a long way from home" the white man chuckled.

"Welcome to Rio de Janeiro,Brazil."

1 Like

Re: Damaged Butterfly by Toyin223(f): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2017
Long Walk To Freedom
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Nmaglit: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
nice one dear
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Toyin223(f): 12:32am On Aug 20, 2017
WAITING
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Marchborn123: 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ur holiday no dey finish? Biko do n kom update joor etaff tey.
Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT

The girls walked out of the cargo ship in a straight line.Their stay in the ship was over.They had reached their destination.
Aisha was dumbfounded and crestfallen.The white man's last words echoed in her ears: 'Rio de Janeiro,Brazil.Rio de Janeiro,Brazil'.

Aisha was flabbergasted.She was on the other side of the world.South America.
She was a long way from home.
She wondered if she would ever get back home.She still had hope but she reckoned it wont be an easy task.
For the first time in her life,she missed her country Nigeria.She would strive to get back,whatever the cost.

Aisha finally stepped out of the cargo ship.Out a dark prison and into a new environment.The moment she walked out,the sun dazzled her eyes.She had not seen the sun for a long time.It lifted her spirits and rejuvinated her.
The weather was warm and beautiful.Aisha closed her eyes.
She took a deep breath and exhaled.She was breathing fresh air for the first time since she got into those dark filthy cages in the cargo ship.
A cool breeze radiated around her.The air was nice.The day looked young and promising.
Aisha looked around her.She sighted Bina a few meters away.The girl was also taken aback by the new environment.

---------

The girls were led into a big truck that looked more like a school bus.Their hands were chained and they were sorounded by armed men.
A short white man slided into the driver's seat and started the vehicle.
The driver drove the truck away from the harbour and onto an expressway.
Aisha glanced at the cargo ship for the last time before it got out of sight.She heaved a sigh of relief and whispered a prayer to Almighty Allah.
She was lucky to be sitting near a window.
She looked through the window and marveled at the new country.
She gaped at the skyscrapers and beatiful infractructures.
Brazil was a beautiful country or so she thought.She stared at the beautiful landscape and the city, shaped by interaction with mountains and sea, lay in the narrow strip of alluvial plain.
Its exceptionally dramatic landscape was punctuated by a series of forested mountains that tower over the city.
The city’s densest buildings sat on the narrow strips of alluvial land between the mountains and the sea laid out in irregular clusters of tall white blocks which contrast vividly with the green vegetation of the mountains and the blue of the sea.
Aisha was taken aback by the beauty of the city.It was unlike anything she has ever seen before.

She thought she had seen it all,but then the giant statue came into view.
Aisha stared at the statue with her mouth agape.She was lost for words to describe the awe that she felt on sighting one the wonders of the world.It stood on a mountain peak.
It was the statue of Christ The Redeemer!
It stood with his arms outstretched sideways,it's head was slightly bowed as it overlooked the city of Rio de Jameiro.
Aisha was awestruck by what she saw but the feeling disipated when she remembered why she was in Brazil.

The truck navigated through some major roads and streets.They entered a new and strange environment.
The skyscrapers and beatiful houses were behind them.What lay in front of them suprised Aisha.
The new environment was a bit dirty and unkempt.It looked like a ghetto.A residential place for the average and poor class.
It was a big town.But unlike the fine city,this town was built haph-hazardly.It was densely populated and the inhabitants,who live crammped into a steep and rugged landscape.
The houses were constructed with mud,wood,rocks and sometimes maybe bricks.
Aisha was sure the occupants were mainly poor people.
The town that lay in front of them could best be described as: 'Town on a hill'.
Looking up the incline at thousands of tumbledown houses, the hillside looked like an avalanche of brick and mortar, frozen still in the middle of a freefall.
Most of the buildings are reachable only by twisting sidewalks that honeycomb the neighborhood.
The neighbourhood lacked infrastructure and organisation.

The truck driver navigated through the busy streets which cut across like a maze.A driver who was not familiar with the town was bound to get lost.They stopped in front of a four story building situated in a lonely street and the girls alighted.
They were led into the house by the armed men.

The house was big and unkempt.
The girls were led into the living room where furnitures had been removed to accomdate the hundred females.
Aisha was curious and afraid,she wondered what their captors would do to them.

The girls were visibly shaken and taken aback by the new place.Fear of the unknown enveloped the room.
A hundred thoughts flooded into Aisha's mind.She had burning questions and she was curious to know how things would turn out.
She was still wallowing in sea of thoughts when a woman walked into the room.

"Good to see you girls,welcome to Brazil.The next phase of your journey has just begun." she said.

2 Likes

Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Marchborn123:
Ur holiday no dey finish? Biko do n kom update joor etaff tey.

grin
i no go holiday oo...
I was busy plotting the final part of the story.
I had to do an extensive research on life in Rio,Brazil.

It took time but i'm all set resume.
Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER FORTY-NINE

The woman walked into the living room.Her steps were majestic in the gladiator high heels she wore.She was accompanied by two macho men,probably body guards.They were terrifying with their bloodshot eyes and their huge muscles could send shivers down the spine of any minor.
The lady wore expensive jewelries and her diamond crested handbang glittered.Her curly hair was beautiful.She was dressed to kill save for her face which looked like a spoilt paintwork due to too much make up.She looked no older than 50.
The girls stared at her without uttering a single word.An awkward silence had enveloped the room.
The woman took a moment to scrutinise the girls.

The girls cast an inquisitive stare at the white lady.
Aisha reckoned she must be the boss.The one who paid to have innocent African girls work for her.The villain of the story.
Aisha tried as much as the possible to contain the rage that boiled in her heart.
The lady cleared her throat and broke the ice.

"It's good to see you girls,welcome to Brazil.The next phase of your journey is just getting started." she said.

The girls stared with curioucity and uncertainty in their eyes.
The lady read between the lines and beamed a sinister smile.

"I know that you all are curious.Getting kidnapped and shipped to a new country can be very difficult for you girls.I understand how you feel.But do not despair,i can assure you that everything will be allright.As long you follow my rules....ofcourse." she chuckled.

"You are here today because i have paid a heavy price for you.You are my property and you will work for me."

One of the girls summoned courage and asked.
"What kind of work are you talking about?"

The lady laughed.

"It's a very easy work.It is an attractive work and it has been around for as long as history can remember.
It is popularly known as...prostitution.I'm sure that the majority of you have heard about it.Prostitutes are found in every country.
And now for those of you that doesn't know what it means or maybe not familiar with the word,it is a kind of work where you make money by having sex."

The lady's last sentence triggered noisy murmuring among the girls.
Aisha was flabbergasted and woebegone.She wished the ground would open and swallow her.
She could not imagine giving up her body for money.She's a human being for crissakes,not a sex-slave.
The lady heaved a sigh of disappointment.

"Silence!" she bellowed."I know that many of you dont want to do this kind of work.You detest it because no sane girl would give up her body for money.You are not wrong but i assure you,this work is very easy.You may hate it at first but with time you'll get used to it.I will not send you out on the streets of Rio to search for customer.No.
You see, i own a big brothel.A brothel is a place where people come to Bleep.You will stay in my brothel.I will take good care of you.I will provide security,food,anything you need.You will be confortable under me.The only thing you have to do is satisfy the customers.
You will work everyday to earn money for your upkeep.A large chunk of the money will go to me ofcourse.
However there are rules and regulations that you must obey.
The first and foremost rule is;you must satisfy the customer.
Satisfaction is our watchword in the world of prostitution.The customer could ask for a quickie or a marathon,missionary,cowgirl,BDSM,anal etc.Your job is to satisfy him.If you carry out your task with effeciency,more customers will visit the brothel and business will boom.
However,if you dont surrender your body to the hungry customers,we will treat you harshly that you're gonna wish you were dead.If you want to survive,do my bidding.
Also,you will stay in the brothel 24/7.You will not sneak out or try to escape.If you do so,you will die.
The brothel is your new home and there is no getting out until you earn our trust and become a professional.
You see,i was also a prostitute.I learnt the trade and i built my empire.I'm a professional and as a pro i will give you my candid advice."
The lady cleared her throat and continued.
"The only way out is up.If you want to be free,you must work your way up the ladder.
Think of it this way: You are trapped in a burning house.There is fire and smoke everywhere and there is only one exit and that exit is front of you.Now,you cannot go back.The only way out is through.You have to pass through the fire in order to be free.
That is your situation now.You all want to go home.But there is no going back.If you want to be free,you must pass through the hurdles of prostitution to make it to the top.That is the only way you can be free.
Have i made myself clear?"

The lady was greeted by noisy murmuring.Some of the girls,the weaklings, were sobbing.
The lady didn't look like she gave a hoot.

"You'll start work tomorrow.Prepare yourself and by the way,my name is Madam Galiana Ferreira-Gonzalez."

2 Likes

Re: Damaged Butterfly by Toyin223(f): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2017
I Hope She Will Be Free One Day
Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER FIFTY

Madam Galiana Ferreira-Gonzalez stood hands akinbo and waited for her message to digest in the girls.
None of them was happy.But they had no choice.The writing on the wall was crystal clear.
It was....FOLLOW THE RULES OR DIE.

Aisha was awestruck and speechless.Just when she thought her pile of misfortunes wouldn't get any bigger,it got worse.
Her world was falling apart.Whatever little hope she had of going back home had just become a pipedream.
Madam Galiana's words were definite and firm."No going back.
The only way out is up."
Aisha had to go through the fire,through the storm.That was the only way out.The only way she could make it back home.It wouldn't be an easy task.
She was still struggling to grasp the harsh reality as it truly were.Her captors were going to turn her into a sex slave.A prostitute with the sole purpose of fetching money for her heartless captors.She was trapped even more.Everything was collapsing like a pile of cards.Things were about to get worse and this was only the beginning.If human trafficking wasn't already a bad thing,she would call it hell on earth.
She wished she would wake up and everything would all turn out to be a bad dream or a hallucination.But that was not to be.It was real and she had to face it or die.

Aisha was still thinking about her new career when someone tapped her on the back.
She turned around and found Bina.
The poor girl looked spent and famished.The woebegone expression on her face said it all.

"Aisha,did you hear what the lady said?" Bina asked.

"They are going to turn us into sex slaves." Aisha replied.

"Just when i thought my life wouldn't get any worse,everything is falling apart.What have i done to myself" Bina muttered as she sunk to her knees and covered her face with her palms.

Aisha was overcome with pity for the poor girl,it almost made her think less of her own predicament.
She bent down and wrapped her arms around Bina.

"This is not the time to cry,everything is going to be alright." Aisha whispered.

"How do you know that?" Bina asked.

"I have hope."

"You never cease to suprise me Aisha,even in the face of trials and tribulation,you still have hope? Bina asked.

"Yes,i promised my family i'll come back for them.I'm not going back on that promise.I'm going to see my daughter again,whatever it takes.I wont give up."

Bina cast a glance at Aisha and bowed her head in shame.

"I'm so sorry,Aisha.I really am......this is all my fault,i shouldn't have......"

"It's alright Bina.This is not the time for self pity and regret.Such things wont aid our survival.You need to be strong.We have to get through this mess,that is the only way we can be free."

"Get through it?...i'm not sure i can bear the trouble anymore.Just take a look at ourselves.What are we now?...sex slaves?....prostitutes?
This is getting too much.I cant take it anymore."

"That is why you have to be strong.You cant let the ill-fate pull you down."

"The last time we spoke,you ended our friendship.You were so angry and frustrated,i knew i hurt you so bad.I know it will be very hard for you to forgive me but i just want you to know that.....ever since you drove a hedge between us,i have not been myself.I was so lonely and angry at myself."

"Look Bina,i forgive you.I did blame you for what happened to me but i blame myself even more.If i didn't turn my back on my family,i wouldn't be in this hell hole.I have forgiven you Bina.I figured it's time to put the past behind us and forge ahead."

"I'm glad you have forgiven me.At least,even if i'm going to die in this hell hole,i will do so knowing that i have been forgiven by the person i hurt most."

"You cant talk about death.We will survive.We will go home"

The two girls were still talking when Madam Galina clapped her hands and drew their attention.
The room was enveloped in an awkward silence as the girls listened with rapt attention to whatever Madam Galiana had to say.

The lady cleared her throat and began to speak.

"I know that you all are confused and worried.That feeling will gradually disipate and you'll get used to this business.
However,you must bear in mind that none of you can escape.That is why we have a fail- safe in case of an escape or any mysterious activity you might indulge in that could expose my business to the wrong people.
When i talk about fail-safe,i'm not saying i will guard you day and night.No....you see,i'm a woman that believes in the mystical world and luckily,i have connections.
Each one of you shall take part in a blood ritual that will bind you and keep you loyal to my cause.
The ritual is very effective,if you try to escape.You will die instantly.We wont have to guard you day and night but you'll always follow our rules.
So it is my pleasure to introduce my honourable and distinguished witch doctor."

1 Like

Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE

"It is my pleasure to introduce my honourable and distinguished witch doctor."
Madam Galiana Ferreira-Gonzalez strectched out her arms towards the main door.
The door opened and man shuffled in.He wore a white flowing gown and a hoodie.His unsmiling face was laden with terror.He wore a mask of seriousness.A terrible white make up cut across his face and his boodshot eyes spoke his language to the girls.The man was not there to crack jokes,he came for serious business.
The image of a human skull on his black gown almost betrayed his his ugly personality.The man was definitely a devil incarnate.

Madam Galiana shook hands with him and muttered something inconprehensible.

The man chuckled and replied in spanish.

"Hey girls,this is my voodoo specialist,Fernando Guerreiro.He is a man with incredible talent.He is a spiritualist and a witchdoctor.He is the fail safe i'm talking about.
You see,when i told you there is no escape from here,i meant what i said.
Fernando will perform a blood ritual on you.This ritual will bind you and keep you loyal to my course.The only thing he needs is your blood,he will use it to cast a spell on you.
After the spell has been casted,if you try to escape,you will die.
We wont be the ones to kill you.The spell will do it's work and every ounce of life in you will be sucked away.
Have i made myself clear?" Madam Galiana asked.

The girls went silent.They were still trying to come to terms with the fact that their lives were tied to the business with magic.

Aisha was none the unperturbed.She couldn't believe what she just heard.When Madam Galiana said 'no way out',she didn't think a magic spell would be casted on her.
Things were getting much more complicated for her.She never thought South Americans had witchcraft like the Africans.
She was dumbfounded and crestfallen by the new development.

Bina was just as worried as Aisha.

"They are going to use magic on us.They are going to perform some kind of ritual" she said.

"Yes,that's what it looks like" Aisha replied.

"Things just keeps getting worse,doesn't it?" Bina asked.

"Yes."

"It makes me wonder if there is any hope for us." Bina muttered.

Aisha gazed at her and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"There is still hope." she said.
"I can feel it".

"My guts tells me we should run away rather than succumb to this ritual"

"Dont be stupid,Bina.It's not possible to get out of here without loosing your life in the process."

"So what do you suggest we do?"

"Just play along.....for now."

---------------

"Alright girls,queue up.We dont have time." Madam Galiana bellowed.

The girls reluctantly formed a line.
Each of them had fear in their hearts.
The sight of witchdoctor was enough to send shivers down the spine of any minor.
They did everything they were told to do to avoid more trouble.

The line was moving quicker than usual.
The process was a fast one and didn't take much time.

Each girl was given a shiny amulet with a sharp pointy edge.They were asked to say their full name and make a declaration to follow the rules and regulations.
They did as they were told.No one wanted to stay near the scary witchdoctor.
The amulet was collected from them and the witch doctor used it make a small cut on their skin.Just enough to cause bleeding.
They watched in horror as the blood dripped into an ugly bowl.
The witch doctor muttered some inconprehensible things in his native sapanish language.
He chanted like a drunk fellow and made some incantations.He then marked the girl with a white chalk and dismissed her.
The process was repeated on every girl until it was Bina's turn.

She was terrified and could barely walk properly.
Aisha noticed the terror in her eyes and tried to calm her down.

"You have to do this.I know you are scared but you really have to do this.It's the only way we can stay alive." Aisha whispered.

"I know,it's just that...."

"Be brave Bina,be brave."

Madam Galiana checked her wristwatch and bellowed.
"Next!"

Bina slowly walked over to the witchdoctor and knelt before him.

She was handed the amulet and she did everything she was told to do.
The witchdoctor pierced her arm and collected a few drops of her blood.
He made his incantations and dismissed her.

It was Aisha's turn.
She took a deep breath and walked over,slowly to the witchdoctor.

She had the urge to turn around and refuse the blood ritual but she had no choice.She had to do this.It's the only she could live.
She weighed the repercussions of the blood ritual.
Having a spell over her life was scary prospect.It means that she wont be able to escape if she wanted to and only her captors could release.

She thought about Madam Galiana's words.
"The only way out is up."
She hoped that there was really a way out and she wouldn't have to spend the rest of her life as a prostitute with a spell on her head.
She whispered a prayer to Almighty Allah and knelt before the witch doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO

She knelt before the witch doctor. And heaved a sigh.Her curiosity got the better of her and she stole a gaze at his face.
The man was scary as hell.He wore an ugly white makeup but it did little to conceal the scars which looked more like a tribal marks.It cut horizontally across his cheeks like the claws of a tiger.
Aisha averted he gaze immediately.
"Take this" the witch doctor muttered in his spanish accent as he handed Aisha the amulet.

She held the amulet clumsily with trembling hands.

"Now repeat after me" the witch doctor growled.
"I...you have to say your name....solemnly swear"

Aisha repeated his words with a shaky voice laden with fear.

"I,Aisha Raquayatu Abubakar solemnly swear...."

After the exercise,she bowed her head and closed her eyes.She was sweating profusely.

"Now strectch forth your hand" the witch doctor growled.

Aisha reluctantly did as she was told.The process could have been less complicated if it didn't involve drawing blood.
She clenched her fist and took a deep breath.
She closed her eyes.
The sharp object did it's work and soon there was blood dripping from her arm.
The witch doctor placed a bowl under her hand as the blood slowly dripped into it.When he was satisfied with the amount he got,he closed his eyes and started making inconprehensible incantations.
Aisha was terrified and watched helplessly as her destiny was locked away.Her dream,her future,all had just been swept under the carpet.
The witch doctor dismissed her.
She walked back to where Bina sat,looking all woebegone and dejected.

"How does it feel?" Bina asked.

"You mean how does it feel to watch helplessly as my future gets locked away,my life,my destiny?
It feels wierd and....awful."

Bina heaved a sigh and stood hands akinbo.

"Yes,i know that feeling.But there's nothing we can do about it,is there?"

"No."

Madam Galiana clapped her hands to draw attention.

"Alright girls we're done here.It's time to see your new abode.
Leve-os aos seus quartos" she bellowed in her native portugese.

The girls were taken upstairs.The house was bigger than they thought.It looked like a guest house with it's many rooms.
The rooms were small but tidy and by mere observation,one would say each room was meant for two people.
The girls were excorted randomly to each room by armed men.

Aisha and Bina were separated once again.

When Aisha saw her room she was marvelled.It was the opposite of the filthy cages in the cargo ship.
The floor was tiled unlike the ceramic floor in her home in Kano.The room was well ventilated and beautiful.She saw two beds.It was well made with sheets that smelt like roses.The room also had a small bathroom and a toilet.
It looked neat and brand new.She entered the toilet and scrutinised it.The wash hand basin caught her attention.She stared at it for a while and finally turned the knob.
Water came rushing out.
It was unlike Kano,where they had wash-hand basins installed in their homes and yet not a single drop of water came out of it.
A mirror was attached to the wall above the basin.
Aisha examined her face in the mirror.She looked dirty and unkempt.
She had not taken her bath in a long time.She washed her face at the basin and looked at the mirror once again.
She remembered the bathroom and heaved a sigh of relief.

"A warm bath is not a bad idea" she soliloquized.

She slowly stepped into the bathroom.It was squeaky clean and not a single dirt could be spotted.
She turned on the shower,warm water came rushing out.She turned it off.
She slowly took off her clothes.It was too dirty to be worn again and it looked more like a rag.
Aisha couldn't imagine putting it on again.She reckoned there must be clothes in the wardrobe.
Afterall the room seemed to be well stocked.
Aisha turned on the shower.The warm water made her relaxed.She ended up spending more time in the bathroom swimming in her sea of thoughts.
She could've stayed longer under the warm shower but she heard some footsteps.
Someone must have entered the room.
Aisha quickly wrapped a towel around her body and stepped out of the bathroom.
She was suprised for a moment at the sight of her new roomate.
She was glad it was someone she knew.
It was Chioma,the girl she met in the cargo ship.She stood by the window,transfixed by whatever she was staring at outside the window.
She sensed Aisha's presence but she didn't bother.

"Hey" Aisha called out.

"Keep quiet" Chioma whispered.
"Come closer,you need to see something."

Aisha stroded to the window and looked outside.

She was marvelled by what she saw.

It was the city of Brazil lit up in all it's twilight glory.
Electricity must be abundant as hundreds of bulbs were alive.Not a single area of darkness could be spotted.

Chioma chuckled.
"According to the rumours i heard, light seldom goes off in this part of the world.It's beautiful,isn't it?"

"Yes it is."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damaged Butterfly by Nickibeauty(f): 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Thanks for the update
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Marchborn123: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thumbs up dr
Re: Damaged Butterfly by Chigold121(f): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tanx for the update keep it coming.
Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 1:14am On Aug 27, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

The girls were marvelled and awestruck by the beauty of the city with it's stable electricity.It wasn't like Nigeria where there is epileptic power supply.
The city was a sight to behold.It was simply magnificent and glorious.Not a single area of darkness could be spotted.Electric bulbs were glowing uninterrupted.
And the people of basked in the euphoria of this social amenity.
From the window,the two girls could hear the sound of loudspeakers as it blasted beautiful spanish music.The night was young and the people took note of this fact.The streets were busy and bustling with activities.
It was a beehive.

Chioma heaved a sigh.
"Just look at that.So beautiful,it's unlike anything i have ever seen before." she said.

"Yes,you're right.This place is really great." Aisha replied.
"But no matter how good it looks,there is no place like home."

"Home is not this good."

"That's not what i meant." Aisha retorted.

"I know what you meant,home must be very special to you." Chioma said.

"Yes."

"You got family,right?" Chioma asked.

"Yes i do and they are very special.My home is with them." Aisha replied.

"The idea of family must be very nice.Too bad i grew up without one to call my own."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay,i dont care about them.I came from a broken home,it's a lot more complicated than you think."

"Do you think we'll go back to Nigeria?
Are these people ever going to free us?"

"I dont know but i'm ready to save myself more trouble and do everything they say"

"Everything they say?...like spread your legs just to make them happy?" Aisha asked.

"It's not like we have a choice.By the way,i dont want to think about it.Besides we are a thousand miles away from Nigeria with little hope of seeing that country again.If wishes were horses,beggars would ride." Chioma muttered.

She walked lazily into the bathroom.
Aisha stood near the window,swimming in her sea of thoughts.
A new career awaits her,a new life.

"Aren't you going to get some sleep?" Chioma asked after she emerged from the bathroom.

She slumped on her bed and few minutes later she had slept off.

Aisha heaved a sigh and went to sleep.She wished she would wake up in her bed in Kano and all her worries would turn out to be a bad dream.
----------------

In the morning,the girls were woken up by the blaring and deafening sound of an automatic siren installed in their rooms.

Madam Galiana was screaming in her native portugese.

"E' hora de acodar,meninas.
It's time to wake up,girls."

The girls had to no time to perform the morning ablutions.
Madam Galiana's men came barging through their doors uninvited and unannounced,forcing every single sleepy head out their respective rooms.

Aisha lazily got out bed.It was the first time she had slept confortably ever since she was bundled into the cargo ship.She could have slept longer if the univited riffraffs never came calling.

She was bewildered when she got out of her room and found all the girls heading downstairs to the large living room.
She figured it must be something important.
She manuvered her way through the crowd until she found Bina.

"What is going on?" she asked.

"I dont know but the rumours say Madam Galiana has some special announcement to make." Bina replied.

Every girl had trooped out of their respective rooms and a few minutes later,the living room was once again crowded with a hundred females.

Madam Galiana stood on a platform with her body guards.She had a nightgown on and one could tell she stays in the brothel.

The woman cleared her throat and bellowed a good morning in her portugese language.

"Bom Dia!"

The room was as silent as a graveyard.The girls were not yet accustomed to Madam Galiana's portugese dialect.

"Good morning!" she bellowed again.

"Good morning ma" the girls replied.

Madam Galiana heaved a sigh of relief and stood hands akinbo with a satisfactory smile on her face.
She scanned the room with her sinister eyes and nodded in approval.

She took a deep breath and began.
"I hope you girls slept well because today is a big day,a very special day.Today marks the beginning of a new life,it is the start of something special and lucrative.Today you will start your new career as a prostitute."

Madam Galiana cleared her throat and continued.

"This brothel is the largest of it's kind in Rocinha.It has been spaciously built and furnished to taste unlike any other brothel in this town.
I'm happy to announce that tonight,we will officially open this distinguished business enterprise.
We will hold a grand opening ceremony and we have guest from different works of life coming to this ceremony.
I want you girls to prepare yourselves.You need to ready to spread your legs for our guests.There is no shame in prostitution.
But for now,i need you to clean this house,set the tables and chairs and fix the decorations.
This ceremony will be marvellous and everything must be perfect."
Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 1:32am On Aug 27, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR

"Everything must be put in place for this party.This house must be decorated to taste so that when the guests come in,they are going to be satisfied.
And by the way,you girls must be well dressed for the party.When you go back to your rooms,you need to check your wardrobes.It is fully stocked with beautiful clothes.You must be dressed to kill.
Have i made myself clear?" Madam Galiana asked.

"Yes madam" the girls replied in unison.

Madam Galiana Ferreira-Gonzalez dismissed the girls and they went to perform their morning ablutions.
Preparations for the opening ceremony began quickly.

A truck load of furnitures and decorations arrived shortly.
The living room was revamped to create more space.All the old seats that bedevilled it was taken away and soon it was completely empty.

The girls got to work immediately,they were divided into few groups and the job was shared.
One group swept the big room and another group were given mops to clean the tiled floor.
The girls worked tirelessly,arranging the chairs and tables.

A big platform was installed in the room.Another truck brought speakers and electronic gadgets.
The room was decorated massively and in a few hours it looked like a grand party hall.
----------------

After the preparation,breakfast was served,
The girls accepted the food with mixed feelings and ofcourse,reluctantly.They were going to eat the kind of food they had never seen before.
Brazilian food.
It was a steamed cornmeal served with butter and cheese and a glass of milk.
The cornmeal was a little bit too soft and salty.Aisha only managed a few bites.

The food was not palatable to her.She prefered Nigerian food.

She ate only half of the cornmeal and downed the glass of milk.
After the breakfast,the girls returned to their respective rooms.

Madam Galiana Ferreira-Gonzalez had mentioned clothes in the wardrobe.
Aisha headed straight to the wardrobe.It was stocked with all kinds of clothes.
The clothes had one thing in common,it was skimpy .
It was made to reveal at least half of one's unclothedness if not all.
It was the kind of clothes that prostitutes wore.
Aisha had seen some of those daughters of Jezebel in Lagos.

They were very easy to identify in their skimpy clothes.Some of them wore tight mini skirts which exposed the laps and made the buttocks stand out.
The tops were often too indescent as it revealed so much cleavage.

Aisha always hated prostitutes and now she couldn't believe that she had become one.
The reality was shocking and worrisome.

She prayed that the Almighty Allah would come to her rescue.

Time was somewhat slow.The girls didn't have much to do.
For lunch,the girls helped themselves to a meal called Farofa.
It was fried cassava flour which included eggs,bacons and other add-ons sprinkled over rice.

It was a bit better than the last meal but still strange to the tongue.

After lunch,the girls didn't have much to do.They were locked in their rooms as they waited for nightfall.
--------------

The day was slowly coming to an end as twilight set in.
The party began.
The guests gradually trooped in and soon the hall was filled with men from different works of life.
Some of them were clad in suits and the others looked sophisticated in their expensive attires.
Madam Galiana had done well to invite the mostly the rich and randy men of Rio de Janeiro.
The men numbered about 90 and most of them were in Madam Galiana's age bracket.
One could tell that some of them were married men who had left their matrimonial home just to spread the legs of girls who were young enough to be their daughters.Randy men who had no shame.
Anyway,prostitution is rife in brazil and any tourist who visited the country's dark side would always tell stories of the sexcapades in the red light districts.

The proffessionals in the devilish trade had no shame and calls have been made to legalize the job.

The party began in earnest.Madam Galiana had invited a music band who entertained the guest with beautiful spanish music.Madam Galiana had instructed the girls to get dressed.Casanovas were already waiting for them.

Aisha stayed in her room contemplating whether to wear the satanic dress.
Such kind of indescent dressing were against muslim culture.Her father had raised her to be better and now she had to embrace something she hated.

She was still thinking when Chioma barged into the room unannounced.
The girl was already dressed.
She wore a gown that was slit from the waist and down to the feet.The gown revealed much of her sexy laps.It could have been less indescent if it didn't expose her breast.But it did.
The cleavage barring gown left half of her succulent breasts exposed for public viewing.
It was all for the sole purpose of enticing the men.

Chioma had not talked about the dress.She was more worried about Aisha laxity.
Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 2:19am On Aug 27, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE

"What are you doing lazying around.Madam Galiana said we must get dressed for the party.
If you want to avoid trouble,better do what she says." Chioma said.

Aisha heaved a sigh and looked at her roomate.she reluctantly got up and started getting dressed.

She thought about her inevitable fate that night.
Spreading legs for every man was absolutely strange.Having sex with strangers just for money did make them prostitutes.The only difference is they were forced into the business.But there was nothing they could do about it.They were trapped in a whole new world.Thousands of miles away from home and in a new country they knew little about.
It was pretty much useless to fight back.
It impossible to revolt without loosing one's life.
They had no choice.
Aisha didn't need much convincing before realizing how helpless she is.She understood the drill and Madam Galiana had all the power.
She put on her dress and shuffled to the living room where girls lined up on the stage,waiting to be picked by the men.
Aisha was sweating profusely,she felt like a comodity in supermarket,well packaged to entice the customers.
She didn't feel human anymore.She felt like a mere comodity.

Aisha cast a glance at the men.They looked very honourable in their expensive attires but in reality,they had no honour.The majority of them were old enough to be a father to each and everyone of the girls.Some of them could be married with kids.But in their eyes Aisha saw lust,an insatiable dsire for the fruit in between the legs of the poor girls.
They are maniacs who were only interested in the satisfying their sexual urge.Their libido must be too much and their manhood must be rock solid with erection at the sight of the half naked girls.
The gigolos licked their lips in anticipation and eyed the girls lust fully.

They were rich and they are definitely going to part with their money.

Madam Galiana beamed with satisfaction.Money will certainly come in droves.A satisfactory smile played on her face at the prospect of making so much money in one night.

She cleared her throat and began to speak.

"Today is a wonderful day for me because it is with great joy that i open my new brothel."

She was greeted with a resounding round of applause.

"Thank you very much.
Now the sole purpose of this brothel is to satisfy the customers in very special way.This brothel is best of it's kind in Rocinha and maximum satisfaction is what we offer.
Our rooms are well furnished so to serve you well.When you go in there to do your thing,you will think you're in heaven."

The guest laughed at Madam Galiana's hyperbole.

"And what about the girls?....Oh i know you all must be salivating at the prospect of tasting their fruit.
These girls are still fresh.They were imported from Africa and most of them are still new to the trade.
But i assure you,when you start drilling their fresh oil well,you will certainly feel the kind of pleasure you have never felt before.
These girls are ready to obey your every command and respect any position or style you want.
They will make you cum a hundred times."

The men had been bought over by Madam Galiana's sweet words.They stood there staring lustfully at the girls with their mouths agape.

Aisha swallowed hard and wiped the beads of sweat on her face.
Madam Galiana's words sounded more like advertisement.
She was parading them like goods.

Madam Galiana continued.

"This is our very first night and as a special treat,i will not slap any price tag on these girls.
You will decide how much you want to pay for them.Just select any girl you want and the man with the highest bid takes her to bed.
Let the bidding war begin."

Madam Galiana had barely finished her speech when a man raised a wad of Brazilian Real notes.

"I bid R$300 for that girl with a nice bum-bum." he screamed in excitement and pointed to a girl.

The girl with the 'nice bum-bum' reluctantly stepped out with her head bowed in shame.

Madam Galiana was about to collect the money when another man screamed.

"I will pay R$400 for her."

Another man bid R$500 and the war continued until the girl was handed over to a short fat man for R$750.

There was little hope for Aisha.She knew she would be bleeped eventually but there was hope of not being a victim that night.
There were more girls than men and some girls would definitely not be used.
Aisha hoped she would be lucky.

She kept her head bowed and listened attentively as the bidding war escalated.
More girls were paid for and the number kept reducing,so did Aisha's fear.

Suddenly a man bellowed.
"I want that light-skinned girl with a well rounded body.I'll pay R$600 for her."

Aisha shudderd.
'Light-skinned girl with a well rounded body?' she thought silently.
'That matches the description of....'

Aisha lifted her head and looked at the girl,she was intantly overcome with pity and her legs wobbled.

Bina was the latest victim.

3 Likes

Re: Damaged Butterfly by Nickibeauty(f): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2017
Kudos to the writer
Re: Damaged Butterfly by vivienD: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2017
Plss don't delay this story.. Nice update.. Honestly you are just so good
Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX

Aisha's legs wobbled.She was full of pity for Bina and hate for gigolo who bid for her.The cassanova was way older than her.Say 50 to 60.But here he is chasing after young girls who were definitely young enough tobe his daughters.For the first time in her life,Aisha really thought men are scum.Madam Galiana Ferreira-Gonzalez was none the nicer.The Jezebel was excited for her business which was already booming.Her eyes lit up with greed and a sinister smile played on her devilish face.Thousands of Brazilian Real were constanly coming in.With the way business was going,she was bound to realize b up to $R100,000 from the bidding war.The she-devil was exactly what Aisha took her for.A she-devil.Bina slowly stepped out with her head bowed in shame.The gigolo who pricedher off smiled mischievously as his eyes lit up with lust.He threw up his hands in the air like he just won a trophy and stroded to stage.He parted with his cash and grabbed the poor girl by the waist.Bina was helpless,she cast a pitiful glance at Aisha and reluctantly followed the hungry oaf.Like a sheep to the abbatoir.The tears in her eyes was heart rending. Another unfortunate girl was taken off the stage.The sinners roared with laughter and praised the man for making the right choice. Aisha closed her eyes and heaved a sigh. She tried as much as possible to ignore their noise but it was impossible. Another man made his pick. Aisha had lost concentration and didn't quite hear his description. Suddenly,someone tapped her on the back.She opened her eyes and lifted her head.It was her.She was the chosen one.The rest of the girls cast a glance and looked down.Her heart skipped a beat,she was sweating profusely.All the men were looking at her.She wished the ground would open up and swallow her.The shame was too much to bear.Her man walked to stage and parted with his money.His physique alone sent shivers down the spine of poor Aisha.The man was really fat.He wore an expensive suit but his coat was impossible to button up due to his pot belly.It was a pot belly like no other and he looked more like a pregnant woman.Every part of his body was FAT,not a single bonewas visible.His body weight must be enoumous.Aisha feared for her life.If this elephant did the 'man on top'...she would definitely be crushed and most probably, suffocate to death.Aisha was tense,her heart beat faster and her legs wobbled.She took a deep breath and exhaled.The man approached her.He was taller than Aisha and the poor girl looked up to him with teary eyes.The sumo wrestler licked his lips in anticipation and a smirk played on his face.He pulled Aisha closer and grabbed her buttocks,he tightened his grip on the mounds of flesh and chuckled.His eyes darted to Madam Galiana and he winked a 'thank you'.Aisha didn't expect his next move.He swept her off her feet and carried her like a baby and headed to the room.

When they got to the glorified chamber,Aisha noticed something different.The room which was made for two occupants had been dividedwith a curtain.She could hear painful sobs as a man banged a girl on theother side.Her man shut the door and started removing his clothes quickly.The journey to Pleasureland couldn't wait longer.He was eager toget to action.A few minutes minutes later,his naked body was standing over Aisha.The poor girl looked at him from head to toe.When her eyes caught the joystick,she nearly threw up.His pubic region was very bushy and his penis?Oh God!His penis stood erect like an iroko tree.The third leg was really huge.It was fat and long.The size alone was a horror film in the eyes of Aisha.She couldn't imagine the monstorous thing pumeling her young vagina.She swallowed hard and heaved a sigh.Tears streamed down her cheeks."Please....please...have...mercy" she stammered.The big man turned a deaf ear to her pleas and laughed like a drunk.Mercy was nothing to him,nothing would stop him from feasting on the helpless girl.Suddenly he grabbed Aisha and landed her on the bed.He gripped Aisha's blouse and tore it off her body.He ripped off her bra and smiled mischievously at the sight of her succulent breast.He grabbed hold of the two mounds of milk factory and sucked it like a hungry baby.When he was through,he forcefully removed her skirt.He quickly took off Aisha's shiny yellow pant.The poor girl tried himto stop but he pinned her down with ease.His eyes lit up at the sight of her vagina and he licked his lips.He laughed like a drunk and muttered something in his native portugese."Eu vou comer você como sorvete e sugá-lo seco.I'm going to eat you like an icecream and suck you dry."Aisha covered her face with her hands and whispered a prayer to Almighty Allah.She kept her legs together but the man widened it and laughed like a supervillain.The maniac forcefully spread her legs and buried his head in an innapriopriate place.He slid his tongue into her honey pot and mesmerised her clitoris.Aisha wanted to scream,she attempted to pull his head away but the man was just getting started.He licked her private part with much intensity.Aishaburst into tears.The sadness and shame that bothered her outweighed the mesmerising feeling that shot up through her veins which was becoming too much to bear. She closed her eyes and tightened her grip on the bedsheet. She hoped it would be over soon.The gigolo noticed her restlesness and continued with the cunnilingus.He focused sorely on her clitoris and licked it firecely like lolipop.Aisha wanted to burst.She tried as much as possible to control the tears that streamed down her cheeks but it was getting difficult.It poured out without restriction.When she couldn't hold it down anymore,she started crying.Fluid gushed out of her sacred hole and spilt on the bedsheet.The gigolo beamed a smile of satisfaction.Herummaged in his pocket and fished out a sachet of condom.He quickly tore it open and wore it.He pushed Aisha's legs apart and got to work.Hismontrous manhood pumeled her honey pot agressively.During the unholy activity,the gigolo grunted like a pig as he moaned and muttered inconprehensible things."Porra,porra,porraaaa..."He turned her over and for a doggy style and resumed with extra intensity.Grunting louder like apig in his native Portuguese."Porra,porra,porra..."He slapped her butt repeatedly and increased his speed.His bloodshot eyes were widened with excitement.He mumbled something incomprehensible in his native Portuguese and increased his tempo.The large mounds of fat on his body shook vigorously as pounded away.Pam..pam...pam...pam..pamwas the sound that filled the room as their body made contact.Aisha prayed that the torture should end and fortunately for her,the Almighty Allah answered her prayer this time.The oaf heaved a sigh of relief,he slowly slid out his penis which was loosing erection.He removed the condom,which had a creamish fluid in it and tossed it on the floor.His next line of action gripped Aisha by suprise.The sumo wrestler with his body weight and everything lay on top of her like a log of wood.The torture was too much to bear,Aisha gasped for air.The riffraff was going to suffocate her to death.Aisha pleaded with him to get off but he didn't give a hoot.He lay on her like a dead wood.Aisha couldn't tell if he was awake or simply too tired to get up.She was loosing air.She couldn't breathe.She pushed the man with all her strength but her efforts were futile.His body weight was crushing her.She held the bedpost and tried to pull herself away from the burden.She pulled with every ounce of strength in her body,it was a difficult task but finally she freed herself and dropped to the floor,gasping for breath.She was sweating profusely and panting like a hound.The monster had dozzed off,Aisha could hear him snoring.She grabbed a blanket from the wardrobe and covered her unclothedness.She heaved a sigh of relief and closed her eyes.The tiled floor was cold but she didn't mind.For all she cared,she'd rather sleep onthe cold floor than share the bed with the shameless cassanova.

3 Likes

Re: Damaged Butterfly by donkelz(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thumbs up bro!
Great writing!
Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY

CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT

The night was still young and in the other rooms,randy men raped the unfortunate young girls mercilessly.Aisha could hear the poor girls screaming as the evil men pounded their young vaginas.Aisha covered her ears with her hands to shut off the disturbing sound but she couldn't.
She could hear the men moaning loudly with pleasure.It was terrible.The house has turned into a full blown brothel.
Aisha closed her eyes and thought about her predicament.

Her life is pretty much turpsy-turvy and now she's only coming to grips with the fact that she is now a sex slave.
A mere sex object for the satisfaction of the devils.She didn't see herself as a human being anymore.She was a waste product.A trash in human form.Besides,what's the essence of being human if one cannot have a normal life,to live peacefully and interract with fellow humans as equals?
She had come to realise that all human beings are the same.There is no such thing as equality and fairness.There will always be a superior person and a subordinate.
And the subordinate would always be treated like trash by the wicked.
Subordinates like her.
Human trafficking was worse.Sex trafficking precisely was a hell on earth.
Poor girls like her would be treated like animals.Serving as intimacy gadgets for the sexually addicted sociopaths.
What a life!
She remembered her childhood days.She had grown up with the mindset that the world was some beautiful place with people of different characters.Her dream world,however,was the one filled with happiness and peace.A bed of roses.
Such world was a mere utopia to her.
But now as she looked at it,she thought of it as a dark lonely place filled with sociopaths.A place where the weak are tormented and treated like animals.A place of horrifying injustice compounded by the wickedness of man against man.
Growing up,she knew the world was evil but not to this extent.Her childhood mindset had been replaced with a darker version of her dream world.
Unfortunately for her,this was just the beginning.
This was only day one and it was as bad as anything she could ever imagine.
How is she ever going to get through day two,day three and the other days?
How is she going spend her day,spreading legs for every Tom,Dick and Harry?
How is she going to survive this hell?
She had no idea.

Time passed and she was still brooding on the cold floor.She couldn't get herself to fall asleep.The screaming of poor girls in the other rooms scared every atom of sleepiness out of her and kept her awake.
She was awake for as long as she could remember,until the cries of agony and pain that enveloped the brothel gradually disipated.Sanguine peace returned.She reckoned the gigolos must be through with their exercise.

She closed her eyes and listened to the clock as it ticked away.She was lost and she didn't know when she fell asleep.

She didn't know how long she had slept when she was woken by the deafening sound of siren in her room.
She opened her eyes and squinted at the rays of sunlight that filtered into the room through the window.
She heaved a sigh of relief and dragged herself to her feet.She shuffled to window and looked down on the streets of Rio.
The city had come to life and had turned into a beehive of activities.The blaring sound of car horns could be heard as people went about their businesses.
Some had started their day with beautiful Brazilian music.The rythmic sound of the samba resonated from the loudspeakers and into the hearts of music lovers.The city was lively.
Aisha beamed a smile.Rio de Janeiro reminded her so much about Lagos.The only difference was the neatness of Rio as compared to Lagos.
She wished to go back home or at least,go back in time to those life changing moments in Kano and Lagos and make important alterations.But that was not to be.

Aisha was still swimming in the sea of thoughts when it occured to her that she was still nude.
She grabbed a blanket and covered her nudity.Memories of the previous night's brutal rape flodded into her mind and it tormented her.
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
She looked around the hallowed chamber.The room was a mess.

Her tormentor was awake.He stood in front of a mirror as he struggled into his clothes.He glanced at Aisha,mumbled a goodmorning and continued battling to dress up quickly.
He buckled his belt and grabbed his coat,the oaf had opened the door and was halfway out when something flashed into his mind and he stopped abruptly.He turned around and looked under the bed.He emerged and frantically scattered the bedsheet looking for something.
He found what he was looking for-his cell phone.
The gigolo was in a hurry.
As he made his way out,Aisha caught a glimpse of a diamond ring on his middle finger.
She put two and two together and figured he must be a married man.
Perhaps he has kids as well.Randy men do have no shame.
Aisha hissed in disgust and slammed the door.

She headed to the bathroom.

1 Like

Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN

The night was still young and in the other rooms,randy men raped the unfortunate young girls mercilessly.Aisha could hear the poor girls screaming as the evil men pounded their young vaginas.Aisha covered her ears with her hands to shut off the disturbing sound but she couldn't.
She could hear the men moaning loudly with pleasure.It was terrible.The house has turned into a full blown brothel.
Aisha closed her eyes and thought about her predicament.

Her life is pretty much turpsy-turvy and now she's only coming to grips with the fact that she is now a sex slave.
A mere sex object for the satisfaction of the devils.She didn't see herself as a human being anymore.She was a waste product.A trash in human form.Besides,what's the essence of being human if one cannot have a normal life,to live peacefully and interract with fellow humans as equals?
She had come to realise that all human beings are the same.There is no such thing as equality and fairness.There will always be a superior person and a subordinate.
And the subordinate would always be treated like trash by the wicked.
Subordinates like her.
Human trafficking was worse.Sex trafficking precisely was a hell on earth.
Poor girls like her would be treated like animals.Serving as intimacy gadgets for the sexually addicted sociopaths.
What a life!
She remembered her childhood days.She had grown up with the mindset that the world was some beautiful place with people of different characters.Her dream world,however,was the one filled with happiness and peace.A bed of roses.
Such world was a mere utopia to her.
But now as she looked at it,she thought of it as a dark lonely place filled with sociopaths.A place where the weak are tormented and treated like animals.A place of horrifying injustice compounded by the wickedness of man against man.
Growing up,she knew the world was evil but not to this extent.Her childhood mindset had been replaced with a darker version of her dream world.
Unfortunately for her,this was just the beginning.
This was only day one and it was as bad as anything she could ever imagine.
How is she ever going to get through day two,day three and the other days?
How is she going spend her day,spreading legs for every Tom,Dick and Harry?
How is she going to survive this hell?
She had no idea.

Time passed and she was still brooding on the cold floor.She couldn't get herself to fall asleep.The screaming of poor girls in the other rooms scared every atom of sleepiness out of her and kept her awake.
She was awake for as long as she could remember,until the cries of agony and pain that enveloped the brothel gradually disipated.Sanguine peace returned.She reckoned the gigolos must be through with their exercise.

She closed her eyes and listened to the clock as it ticked away.She was lost and she didn't know when she fell asleep.

She didn't know how long she had slept when she was woken by the deafening sound of siren in her room.
She opened her eyes and squinted at the rays of sunlight that filtered into the room through the window.
She heaved a sigh of relief and dragged herself to her feet.She shuffled to window and looked down on the streets of Rio.
The city had come to life and had turned into a beehive of activities.The blaring sound of car horns could be heard as people went about their businesses.
Some had started their day with beautiful Brazilian music.The rythmic sound of the samba resonated from the loudspeakers and into the hearts of music lovers.The city was lively.
Aisha beamed a smile.Rio de Janeiro reminded her so much about Lagos.The only difference was the neatness of Rio as compared to Lagos.
She wished to go back home or at least,go back in time to those life changing moments in Kano and Lagos and make important alterations.But that was not to be.

Aisha was still swimming in the sea of thoughts when it occured to her that she was still nude.
She grabbed a blanket and covered her nudity.Memories of the previous night's brutal rape flodded into her mind and it tormented her.
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.
She looked around the hallowed chamber.The room was a mess.

Her tormentor was awake.He stood in front of a mirror as he struggled into his clothes.He glanced at Aisha,mumbled a goodmorning and continued battling to dress up quickly.
He buckled his belt and grabbed his coat,the oaf had opened the door and was halfway out when something flashed into his mind and he stopped abruptly.He turned around and looked under the bed.He emerged and frantically scattered the bedsheet looking for something.
He found what he was looking for-his cell phone.
The gigolo was in a hurry.
As he made his way out,Aisha caught a glimpse of a diamond ring on his middle finger.
She put two and two together and figured he must be a married man.
Perhaps he has kids as well.Randy men do have no shame.
Aisha hissed in disgust and slammed the door.

She headed to the bathroom.

1 Like

Re: Damaged Butterfly by SaviTar(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2017
DAMAGED BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT

Aisha headed to the bathroom.When she got there,she
stopped abruptly in front of the mirror on the wall above the wash hand basin.She examined her face in the mirror and was perplexed by what she saw.
She looked pale and gloomy.She was like a shadow of her former self.Her face had lost the brightness and enthusiasm that made it glow back then in the good old days in Kano.
Her face used to be beautiful,the hazel eyes and the lightskinned tone was as radiating as the morning sun.The flawless of it could never be expressed in words.Aisha used to be beautiful.
No man would walk past her on the street without looking back to,at least catch a glimpse of such a glorious damsel.
Aisha used to be bright and enthusiastic.The glory of womanhood had been bestowed upon her and she strolled majestically with confidence and hope.

She stared at the sorry figure in the mirror.She was just a shadow of her former self.All the qualities that made her outstanding was now gone.The enthusiasm was lost,the confidence was dying,the hope was disipating everyday.
Her face was pale and gloomy,it had lost it's former glory.The beautiful hazel eyes was now bloodshot due to constant sobbing.Her skin had lost it's flawlessness.Her hair was unkempt.She looked dull.She couldn't remember the last time she beamed a smile or laughed like a happy bride.
Her old self was dead.What she saw in the mirror was just a shadow.A hopeless trash.A god-forsaken slave.
She was like a leaf shaking in the strong wind,about to separate from the branch.
She was like a candle with a tiny flame that could only struggle to stay alive.
She felt like a naked person left out the cold to die.With faint hope of survival.
Her world was dark and lonely.No hope,no flicker of light.The will to live was gradually disipating.The strength to weather the storm have almost been sucked dry.

Aisha stepped into the bath and turned on shower.She stayed longer under the warm water,swimming in the sea of thoughts.

--------------------

The brothel had come alive.As Aisha stood under the shower.She could the hear the voices of it's occupants.She figured all the girls must have left their rooms and were getting ready for breakfast.
Aisha quickly left the bathroom,wore her clothes and few minutes later she was on the coridor.
The girls were already up but evidence of the night's torment was still patched on their faces.They moved around and only spoke in a low tune.
Aisha found Bina sitting on the staircase.The girl was the definition of emotional trauma.She sat there staring into space.Aisha knew what she was passing through.Everybody had a rough night.
Aisha approached the girl and sat close to her.Bina cast a glance at her friend and heaved a sigh.
The two girls sat there for some time without uttering a single word to each other.The torment of the previous night was still fresh in their memories.
Bina finally broke the ice.

"You must be thinking what i'm thinking" she whispered.
Aisha looked at her and shook her head.She knew where Bina was heading.

"Yes,i know....last night huh?" she scoffed.

"So how was your night?" Bina asked.

Aisha hissed in disgust.Her ordeal in the hands of the sumo wrestler was still fresh in her memory.It was disturbing and unforgettable.

"My night was terrible.I fell into the hands of this big...fat...."

Aisha was looking to paint a picture of her tormentor in worst possible way but she was lost for words.When she couldn't find the right words,she gave up and hissed again.

"I reckon he must be terrible.Those rapist have no shame.How did he treat you?
Did he hurt you?"

"Not really.He was quick.My mind was elsewhere.It was after he was done that i really felt like dying.The fat monster nearly suffocated me with his body weight.It was terrible.I thought i was going to die but i managed to get away from what could have been a tragic end."

"You were lucky.My agony was something else.I've never seen anything like it."

"What happened?" Aisha asked.

Bina bowed her head in shame.Aisha understood how she felt.

"The man that raped me....he" Bina paused and wiped the tears streaming down her cheeks.

"He's like the worst human in the world.He forced me to suck his manhood.It felt disgusting,i vehemently refused and he....."

"He did what?" Aisha asked.

"He beat me mercilessly with his fist and then he raped me."

Bina turned her face for Aisha to see.She had a black eye.The eye was half shut and it was swollen.Half of her face was really bruised.The devil incarnate had beat her beyond recognition.

Aisha was horrified at the wickedness of man.
But it was not until Bina dropped the bombshell that she really felt like seeking vengence.

"The worst is....i was a virgin before that beast took my pride" Bina muttered.

"You were a virgin?" Aisha asked with suprise written on her face.

".......yes."

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My First Heart Break - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN Youth / Chimamanda Adichie Receives Standing Ovation At Endinburgh Int'l Film Festival / Google: Why We Honoured Chinua Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 343
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.