Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free (22909 Views)

Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems / Enter Here If You Experience Browsing Issues/phone Problems - Get Solutions / 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by greatmanval: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please do you know where I can fix my Sony Xperia XZ Premium in Lagos?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by emmaojo123: 6:51am On Feb 05, 2019
greatmanval:
Please do you know where I can fix my Sony Xperia XZ Premium in Lagos?

Call me in 07032031229 am phone enginer computer village ikeja
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by IDRIS92(m): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2019
Plsvam having issue with my tehnoL8pluis it's network is disgusting pls any
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by MONEY247: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2019
deviceteck:
I am an expert phone Technician and the administrator of DEVICETECK website where I provide free phone repair hardware solutions.

Ask me any question about your phone and get answers right away
mouthpiece problem
earpiece problem
charging problem
battery problem
phone hanging problem
update problem
keypad problem
screen problem
browsing problem
Ask just anything........

Remember to include the make and model of your device as well as stating clearly what the problem is. You may also state if you have attempted anything to correct the problem.

My samsung galaxy grand prime cricket only gets 2G network. Solutions please.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by amosblisz: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Which type of software can I download to my computer to enable me export music, videos, pic...to my iPhone without internet connection
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
deviceteck:
I am an expert phone Technician and the administrator of DEVICETECK website where I provide free phone repair hardware solutions.

Ask me any question about your phone and get answers right away
mouthpiece problem
earpiece problem
charging problem
battery problem
phone hanging problem
update problem
keypad problem
screen problem
browsing problem
Ask just anything........

Remember to include the make and model of your device as well as stating clearly what the problem is. You may also state if you have attempted anything to correct the problem.

My Tecno C8 was working fine until recently it takes time to charge, 3 hours probably an additional 5 percent and also discharges fast. I have change the battery and tried different charges still the same thing.

PS: it even discharges when the phone is turn off.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by TheDejiEmpire(m): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Please my iPhone 6 has been searching for network ever since. Any help? And how much would it cost to fix it
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by chqakinns(m): 12:42am On Feb 07, 2019
I want to commend you for d good job.

My phone is samsung Note4 but am having issue wit it cos d phone do hang and bring a msg on d screen "system not processing",whenever that msg comes up it will hang.What will i do?

How can i connect my phone wit laptop tru wifi cos av done dat severally wit no avail.

Thanks and hoping to hear from you
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Cool83(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
where can I fixed my touch pad, tecno LA7 pouv2
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Baadal(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2019
My iPhone 6 has display panel issue...how much to fix?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by XploraBen(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2019
TheDejiEmpire:
Please my iPhone 6 has been searching for network ever since. Any help? And how much would it cost to fix it
Have you tried a different sim card on it? If yes you might have to flash the phone...there might be some issues with the phone's network software.
In case of flashing it, hope your phone does not have iCloud?
BiggyB242:

My Tecno C8 was working fine until recently it takes time to charge, 3 hours probably an additional 5 percent and also discharges fast. I have change the battery and tried different charges still the same thing.

PS: it even discharges when the phone is turn off.
Has your phone fallen into the water before or has any liquid sipped through it before? I guess you might have your phone mini board changed... The mini board houses the charging port and some other stuffs.

Cool83:
Are you in Ibadan?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Noah13: 8:30am On Feb 11, 2019
Please I need to do a Sim unlock on a Nokia 7.1 device. Is there anybody here in Warri that can get it done?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Cool83(m): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2019
XploraBen:
Have you tried a different sim card on it? If yes you might have to flash the phone...there might be some issues with the phone's network software.
Has your phone fallen into the water before or has any liquid sipped through it before? I guess you might have your phone mini board changed... The mini board houses the charging port and some other stuffs.

Are you in Ibadan?
sango ota
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by XploraBen(m): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
Cool83:

sango ota
I stay in Ibadan.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
XploraBen:

Are you in Ibadan?

Non of that has happened.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Kogbaski: 12:21am On Feb 12, 2019
back up and factory reset your device, if the issue persists kindly take your device to the nearest carl care center to you.
IDRIS92:
Plsvam having issue with my tehnoL8pluis it's network is disgusting pls any
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Kogbaski: 12:22am On Feb 12, 2019
visit carl care, you can get it fixed there
Cool83:

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by nigerdoncast: 6:14am On Feb 12, 2019
please the google play store that came with my tecno phone is not openly. keep asking me to input my email and it is taking long to load. it's 5hrs now, but no solution.
how can I download new one?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by TheApologist: 7:57am On Feb 12, 2019
please people can a phone's power flex affect fault affect ability to receive phone calls
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by TheDejiEmpire(m): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2019
I’ve tried different sim cards same thing . If i reset network, sometimes the signal will come but if i off the phone or restart or even put it on airplane mode, it will return to searching again . Any help you can render about that The icloud is clean .
XploraBen:

Are you in Ibadan?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by XploraBen(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
TheDejiEmpire:
I’ve tried different sim cards same thing . If i reset network, sometimes the signal will come but if i off the phone or restart or even put it on airplane mode, it will return to searching again . Any help you can render about that The icloud is clean .
Maybe you'll have to factory reset your phone or flash it... That's the only thing I can think of now.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by XploraBen(m): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
BiggyB242:

Non of that has happened.
Let a phone technician help you change the mini board and confirm if it works out.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Alfaj55(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2019
My iPhone 6s battery drain fast n no more standby and ve change d battery still same issue. What can I do about it?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by seedorfy134(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2019
where can i fix my umidigi a3 pro lcd screen in lagos
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by thepatroit: 5:15pm On May 13, 2019
Hi. I don't know if you can help me. My daughter kept pressing the wrong password on my iPad 1 and it eventually got disabled. I tried unlocking it with various means online but I haven't been able to because the process involves downloading the latest ios but the iPad is the first generation type of ios 6. Please is there a way I can go around it? The iPad holds sentimental values to me even though I have other gadgets. Thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by jom28gy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
He is not answering any one yet
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by crowned1(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
Please I want to change the screen of my infinix S3 X573. How much is the screen
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by oyiluck: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Pls I just wanted to ask if it is possible to factory unlock a phone. precisely lg g8 locked to T-Mobile

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime / Differences Between Mini, Micro And Nano SIM Cards / ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.