Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free (22921 Views)

Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems / Enter Here If You Experience Browsing Issues/phone Problems - Get Solutions / 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Cjay2020(m): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
deviceteck:
I am an expert phone Technician and the administrator of DEVICETECK website where I provide free phone repair hardware solutions.

Ask me any question about your phone and get answers right away
mouthpiece problem
earpiece problem
charging problem
battery problem
phone hanging problem
update problem
keypad problem
screen problem
browsing problem
Ask just anything........

Remember to include the make and model of your device as well as stating clearly what the problem is. You may also state if you have attempted anything to correct the problem.

my infinix hot note camera is now poor ...not as sharp and sweet as before..what might be the problem...I have clean both the case and lens surface ...still no improvement
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Emmyk(m): 2:36am On Jul 02, 2018
Hi.
I use Tecno Camon CX Manchester city limited edition.

Recently, I discovered that the battery, on getting to 10% starts dropping 1% at every 4seconds, under a minutes, it drops from 10% to 0%.

What's the cause of this?

I got the phone new in July 2017.

I need your help.

The battery is still great. While on 4G, and heavy use, it can serve me 10hours.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 09, 2018
Cjay2020:

my infinix hot note camera is now poor ...not as sharp and sweet as before..what might be the problem...I have clean both the case and lens surface ...still no improvement
the problem with most inferior products is aging. With fake camera module that's what you get.its a known issue.you can either sell of the phone and get phone from a reputable company.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2018
Emmyk:
Hi.
I use Tecno Camon CX Manchester city limited edition.

Recently, I discovered that the battery, on getting to 10% starts dropping 1% at every 4seconds, under a minutes, it drops from 10% to 0%.

What's the cause of this?

I got the phone new in July 2017.

I need your help.

The battery is still great. While on 4G, and heavy use, it can serve me 10hours.
your battery graph pix?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by CrazeMan69(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2018
My iphone 6 has poor Bluetooth and wifi connections
If you connect the Bluetooth to a speaker it will be cracking and if you connect the wifi it keeps disconnecting.
Please help
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2018
CrazeMan69:
My iphone 6 has poor Bluetooth and wifi connections
If you connect the Bluetooth to a speaker it will be cracking and if you connect the wifi it keeps disconnecting.
Please help
check your router.if problem continues try to restore your iPhone upgrade to the latest ios
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Emmyk(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2018
CHESTER48:
your battery graph pix?

Thanks.

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2018
Emmyk:

Thanks.
OK.first look for an app on playstore that checks your battery wear.
Then disable sync off.go to setting tap on accounts click Google account,tap sync turn off.also do that for whatsapp etc. No go to mobile network tap on restrict background data for all apps.note if you do this you will get delayed notification from social apps.and some downloads won't work in the background . check if you have location on.turn it off or if you must use select gps only. Reduce your screen brightness. Try this steps if it doesn't help. Flashing your phone and start over.but the app would tell you if your battery wear is good or not.
If your battery has worn out all this won't actually help.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Emmyk(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
CHESTER48:
Then disable sync off.go to setting tap on accounts click Google account,tap sync turn off.also do that for whatsapp etc. No go to mobile network tap on restrict background data for all apps.note if you do this you will get delayed notification from social apps.and some downloads won't work in the background . check if you have location on.turn it off or if you must use select gps only. Reduce your screen brightness. Try this steps if it doesn't help. Flashing your phone and start over.but the app would tell you if your battery wear is good or not.
Wow. Thanks so much for this.

I'll get back with an update.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by mikeayus(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
@ deviceteck please my infinix hot s x521 as been giving me serious charging issues, am beginning to wonder if i got a copy device self.....please what do u think may be wrong ..i have taken it to carlcare, they worked on it and it worked for some months and now its bad again.
thanks man
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Teeklef(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pls I need help on this my phone called infinix hot 5.
My whatsapp is no more connecting to the internet, have upgraded the XOS many times but still no remedy.
I have uninstalled and delete the whatsapp, I downloaded another from play store still i can't access my whatsapp.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by ozoneamani02(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Please, I got a new Samsung S9+ from a friend in the UK as a gift and sent through DHL to Nigeria on Wednesday. Unknown to me, he did not use it to make about 5 minutes call with an European sim card and on getting to me in Nigeria, I just pumped in my sim. The phone was subsequently displayed that itnhss not been enhanced to work with my sim. Do I have to send it back to UK or what do I do? Thanks.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Teeklef:
Pls I need help on this my phone called infinix hot 5.
My whatsapp is no more connecting to the internet, have upgraded the XOS many times but still no remedy.
I have uninstalled and delete the whatsapp, I downloaded another from play store still i can't access my whatsapp.
do other apps like play store connect and download apps?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
ozoneamani02:
Please, I got a new Samsung S9+ from a friend in the UK as a gift and sent through DHL to Nigeria on Wednesday. Unknown to me, he did not use it to make about 5 minutes call with an European sim card and on getting to me in Nigeria, I just pumped in my sim. The phone was subsequently displayed that itnhss not been enhanced to work with my sim. Do I have to send it back to UK or what do I do? Thanks.
you can call your friend to pay off for the phone. Or else you could try to unlock it yourself. There many sites that can do that for you. Try imei.pro
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by ozoneamani02(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
CHESTER48:
you can call your friend to pay off for the phone. Or else you could try to unlock it yourself. There many sites that can do that for you. Try imei.pro
Hi. Thanks for the swift reply. He has actually paid it off but there is a policy on phone bought in the UK. That is, he needed to make a five minutes call before it could be opened for international usage but he did not know and he sent it to me just like that. I opened and pumped-in my sim here in Nigeria.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by ozoneamani02(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
CHESTER48:
After using imei pro, this info as displayed "Blacklist status*: CLEAN". Thanks. I think it is called Region Lock.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
ozoneamani02:

After using imei pro, this info as displayed "Blacklist status*: CLEAN". Thanks. I think it is called Region Lock.
of its region locked then it should work in nigeria because it was only locked to Europe. You can try another sim on it
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
ozoneamani02:

Hi. Thanks for the swift reply. He has actually paid it off but there is a policy on phone bought in the UK. That is, he needed to make a five minutes call before it could be opened for international usage but he did not know and he sent it to me just like that. I opened and pumped-in my sim here in Nigeria.
turn roaming on and see if it could help?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Teeklef(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2018
CHESTER48:
do other apps like play store connect and download apps?
Yes boss
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Teeklef:

Yes boss
ha! I've never heard this one before, so I don't know how to help. Though I've had issue with playstore not connecting but other apps did which I fixed by editing the host file. So maybe it could help cause all the apps go through a local host.

Try this, download total commander, Grant roots. Navigate to system / etc. Look for a file known as hosts or host. Delete it. Restart your device. If it doesn't work. I may not be able to helpm

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Teeklef(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2018
CHESTER48:
ha! I've never heard this one before, so I don't know how to help. Though I've had issue with playstore not connecting but other apps did which I fixed by editing the host file. So maybe it could help cause all the apps go through a local host.

Try this, download total commander, Grant roots. Navigate to system / etc. Look for a file known as hosts or host. Delete it. Restart your device. If it doesn't work. I may not be able to helpm

Thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Teeklef(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2018
CHESTER48:

This is what I do see anytime I try to connect.

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Emmyk(m): 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
CHESTER48:

Good day bro. So, I downloaded Accubatterry on Google Playstore but it says Calibration Failed while I tried to calibrate the app.

Also, I've stopped ALL apps from running at background. Just thinking now, can't restoring to factory data fix it (in case problem persists)?

Thanks.

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Ennythong2(f): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hello Pls I need urgent

I use some Lenovo A5000 android phone. All of sudden the lower side of the screen is no longer sensitive to touch likewise the back button
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Ennythong2(f): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
HELP
I use a Lenovo A5000 android phone. All of a sudden the lower side of the screen is no longer sensitive to touch likewise the back button
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2018
mikeayus:
@ deviceteck please my infinix hot s x521 as been giving me serious charging issues, am beginning to wonder if i got a copy device self.....please what do u think may be wrong ..i have taken it to carlcare, they worked on it and it worked for some months and now its bad again.
thanks man

Thanks for telling me this. Sorry for the delay in response. I will recommend you take the device back to carlcare if you have not already found a solution. You did not provide enough information for me to comment more on this. Does the phone select chargers or it just don't work with any charger? Does it turn off once a charger is connected? Could it be that it charges slow or fake charges? Please let !e know
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2018
Cjay2020:

You might just have to change the camera itself. Problem is, replacement cameras are not handy.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by mikeayus(m): 7:41am On Aug 15, 2018
it doesn't select charger...it only charges at will..lol..when i plug it may or may not charge after been plugged in for hours, it doesnt turn off at any point, sometimes no charging at all....sometimes slow charges...sometimes normal charging and on a few occasions fake charges...it just starts rising by 1% in every 30-45s and within 3 mins it says fully charged.
deviceteck:

Thanks for telling me this. Sorry for the delay in response. I will recommend you take the device back to carlcare if you have not already found a solution. You did not provide enough information for me to comment more on this. Does the phone select chargers or it just don't work with any charger? Does it turn off once a charger is connected? Could it be that it charges slow or fake charges? Please let !e know
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by youngsahito(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
is it still possible for me to repair my note 2 with panel problem?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by tjlimited: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
how much is itel 1556 panel
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by ableabayomi: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
My gionee m5 mini is not connecting to the internet for the past one week and I have checked all the settings
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by ekkywolex(m): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
This displays on my Samsung galaxy s7. Tried all networks. Same thing. This started recently. Have reset and formatted..No solution. Something to do with radio signal', does not register network. Cant get the exact firmware for a reset though. Any suggestion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers / 5 Things To Check When Buying An Android In 2017 / Instagram Takes Down Tatafonaija Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.