Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. (4727 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by whiteroses(f): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2010
abeg open an accountn for her, then open another fake one and they toast her with the fake account, she go dey happy well well grin she go come everyday
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by koolchicco: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2010
^^Hehehe, You're just a baaaaaaaad girl!!! grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 1:13am On Jan 28, 2010
whiteroses:

abeg open an accountn for her, then open another fake one and they toast her with the fake account, she go dey happy well well grin she go come everyday

so na the kin tin u dey do bah? grin grin grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by iJAY1: 4:02am On Jan 29, 2010
She has a n'land account. She knos wats up on nland. She's keepin a secret that's "exposeable" on the forum
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Abdulmalik1: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2010
she's very funny
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by corrall(f): 6:00am On Jan 30, 2010
Am just me:

Pls leaders of 2mrw try 2 b checking your english

@Poster; uv probably bin cheating on her or perharps there is no trust btw u 2 else give her your password n let her read al comments uv bin giving on NL. Ladies have 2 trust their men enuf b4 they can let em be.

U wey de talk say make person de check english, u don check ur own? undecided undecided undecided Please check your spellings, before you criticize another person's own,
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by xynerise: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2010
Thank you all for your advice. Well she wont try it again cos I will give her a black eye. Is like I will post-pond my wedding.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Radiant(f): 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2010
xynerise:

I will give her a black eye.

Na craze she give u chop dis morning? grin Yeye people grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by sweetpie23: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2010
xynerise:

Thank you all for your advice. Well she wont try it again cos I will give her a black eye. Is like I will post-pond my wedding.
funny people grin grin grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by iJAY1: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2010
Poster u no dey try. So u wanna "POST-POND" your weddin. Maybe she doesn't want u on nland because ur vocabulary is disgraceful!!! Sorry man, you can as well POST-RIVER ur weddin. LOL.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by koolchicco: 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2010
^^LWKMD!! grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by xynerise: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2010
i-JAY:

Poster u no dey try. So u wanna "POST-POND" your weddin. Maybe she doesn't want u on nland because your vocabulary is disgraceful!!! Sorry man, you can as well POST-RIVER your weddin. LOL.
Chikobi, I know you know it all but you still remain a dunce. grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by koolchicco: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2010
xynerise:

Chikobi, I know you know it all but you still remain a dunce. grin

Hehehehe, LMAO!! grin grin

Maybe Dikeohamatics or Prof. Ezeilo!! grin grin grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by parislomo(f): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2010
@ I-Jay: lwkmd! You are not niiiiiiice! Haba!! Lol. .
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by ojust4real(f): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2010
Nonsense,make she go take panadol soak garri abeg.
U sure say na only Nairaland?abi u de visit sum other. . .?

ha ha ha haa :Dyou guys will kill me with oooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
but na true u talk
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by kbone(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2010
she should find a well and take a swim jor, because of NL? dude give her some real stuff to worry about
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Nwaka77: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2010
@Poster

Na una know!
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by daberechim: 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2010
Seun, U need deliverance. Talk to me offline
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by ayo84(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2010
the ;poster's wife hasn't seen anything yet, wait till you join facebook fully , and she will give you all the nagging she can give
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Lacuzy: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
well my advice to you introduce her to nairaland and lets see i hope it works out

let her know you realy want her to be part of NL
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 24, 2010
she scared u will get another ho here as u fished her outta here lol, she aint no wife material dude,
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by harakiri(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2010
@Post

Perhaps you should let her sit with you when you are online on NL.My woman hovers around me sometimes when i am on NL,reads through my posts and antagonizes me for being too blunt and harsh with my replies.She even says i'm too explanatory. . .lol grin

Get to relax and let her know that NL ain't taking you from her.

Good luck.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2010
Craps craps craps all the time in nland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? / I Don Beg For 2wks / STORY: My Delicious Landlady (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.