Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. (4728 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 26, 2010
Why did you go for an illiterate in the first instance,i guessed your gf is not used to modern facilites, long hiss!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by lovemoi2(f): 3:37am On Jan 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

soon she will ask you to leave ur friends too
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by corrall(f): 4:27am On Jan 26, 2010
@ OP, Omo i no understand d kind relationship wey u get o, abi u de do other things wey u never tell us? angry angry angry Just cos u come on NL, she vex so teeeeyyy she break lappie, very soon now she go tell u say make u no de hang out wiv friends again, if u no gree, she go break ur leg, by d time una go marry, come old, every thing wey u get for don break finish, tongue tongue

but come o, e be like say u get money sha, na y she de do like dat, as she don see say u buy anoda lappie, she go soon break am again, get ready. tongue tongue

But seriously speaking, that is not a healthy relationship, there is no trust. and without trust, hmmm, i reserve my comment. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by weapon2010(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2010
Oboy,Leave that girl and move on.Its not worth it.Start all over again.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2010
@ OP

i seriously hope u are joking. my entire family knows i dont play with my computers let alone allow my gf break one of my laptops. she will be so dead it wont even be fun angry angry angry angry
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by honeric01(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2010
u dey joke abi?
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by sexyLeamon(f): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2010
na2day?:

@ OP

i seriously hope u are joking. my entire family knows i dont play with my computers let alone allow my gf break one of my laptops. she will be so dead it wont even be fun angry angry angry angry
LMAO I guess your life depends on the stuff tongue grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by webgenius(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2010
I believe poster is trying to win our sympathy. I am sure the issue the babe has a problem with is not his visiting Nairaland, unless she is childish or a control freak. It may have something to do with his numerous exploits online e.g P.o.r.n etc. If she really loves you I'm sure she can live with sharing you with Nairalanders.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by allboyz(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2010
i can't imagine this story?
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Spyker: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2010
grin grin grin
I guess your girlfriend came from outer space, she broke your computer and you are here complaining. Man, you better look now before you leap. If she can break your computer because of Nairaland, i wonder what she will do if she sees you talking to a girl. Na shoot she go shoot you. RUN FROM HER NOW or state your grievance and stand your ground on certain issues. Goodluck
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Amjustme: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2010
Pls leaders of 2mrw try 2 b checking ur english

@Poster; uv probably bin cheating on her or perharps there is no trust btw u 2 else give her ur password n let her read al comments uv bin giving on NL. Ladies have 2 trust their men enuf b4 they can let em be.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by SuperPap: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2010
What a loser!
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Feraz(m): 10:48am On Jan 26, 2010
If ur gfrnd sees dis thread u startd, guy . . . .u don buy 1 way ticket 2 enternity
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Kelvinj(m): 10:57am On Jan 26, 2010
Am just me:

Pls leaders of 2mrw try 2 b checking your english

@Poster; uv probably bin cheating on her or perharps there is no trust btw u 2 else give her your password n let her read al comments uv bin giving on NL. Ladies have 2 trust their men enuf b4 they can let em be.
english teacher plz teach us oo
@op
I feel ur pains, i nearly had a big problems with my wifey cos i added an nl girl on fb
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by ginky: 11:27am On Jan 26, 2010
@poster-i dont feel any sympathy 4 u cos i strongly bliv in d law of karma. Weren't u d 1 dat said dat women are just matrases nd intimacy gadgets u can dispose off easily? In anoda thread u created, u stated dat u wud rada remain single than marry a fat lady. Though i dont hav a problem wit d latter(since we all hav our preferences) bt the way u posted showd dat u are really shallow nd dont hav respect for d women folks. I tink ur lying nd nt telin us d whole truth.mayb ur fiancee has caught u looking @ nude pictures onlyn or cheatin on her. U'VE MET UR MATCH.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by ginky: 11:28am On Jan 26, 2010
@poster-i dont feel any sympathy 4 u cos i strongly bliv in d law of karma. Weren't u d 1 dat said dat women are just matrases nd intimacy gadgets u can dispose off easily? In anoda thread u created, u stated dat u wud rada remain single than marry a fat lady. Though i dont hav a problem wit d latter(since we all hav our preferences) bt the way u posted showd dat u are really shallow nd dont hav respect for d women folks. I tink ur lying nd nt telin us d whole truth.mayb ur fiancee has caught u looking @ nude pictures onlyn or cheatin on her. U'VE MET UR MATCH.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by steaming(f): 11:29am On Jan 26, 2010
@ OP, Guy! U must truly be at fantasyland, where people break laptops anyhowly and people just smile over it! please buy more for her to break.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by chinesedoll(f): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2010
@Poster

if this ur story is actually true then I really do not know what to say
other than your babe should take a chill pill and relax, which kain violent babe u dey deal with sef.
hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
u never marry she is already breaking things?After marriage nko? Na wa ooooooo
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by MissyB1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2010
Na his D'ick she go break after marriage. grin

Babez, how fah?
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by chinesedoll(f): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2010
Missy B:

Babez, how fah?
LOL
I dey oo
how ur side? wink
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by PurestBoy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2010
Missy B:

Babez, how fah?

I'm sure you can do just that, @poster: I suspect u've been FLIRTING with some wayward girls on NL.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by dfanthom(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2010
please condition her very well as it appears she is too possessive & wants you to focus all your attention on her & her alone! i guess this isn't the best for the both of you.

i hope you do not have skeletons to hide as she might think NL is solely a place for dating & hooking up. anyway, discourage her from being destructive as somebody might get really hurt if it continues!
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by otukpo(f): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
Then make her understand or quit.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by ud4u: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
You are funny, so it means you fight with your wife. Man you have to repent
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by MillerCope(m): 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2010
Maybe she's a jealous type of a lover, if you really love her then you must understand her maybe she really inlove with you bro.

why not bring her with you everytime you visit nairaland grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by Leilah(f): 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2010
I was caught here aswell before and he went mad! I explained I was only on it for advice and to learn about the culture/cultures. grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by koolchicco: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
^^So u were caught here as well and u still came back?

Hmm, e be like say u dey tempt the Guy's patience? undecided grin
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by na2day2(m): 1:54am On Jan 27, 2010
sexyLeamon:

LMAO I guess your life depends on the stuff tongue grin

nope, the computers depend on my life wink wink wink
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by eudio(f): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2010
what can i say? nothing lipsrsealed
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by ilosiwaju: 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2010
How did this topic make it to the front page? cry
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by rohdiah(f): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2010
my broder dat ur wife to be, pass thru school or na school pass thru her? if the answer be school pass thru her then dat is normal. if she pass thru school she will not be behaving like a mad dog. but for u my broder wink smiley lipsrsealed undecided cry undecided cool sad before she kill u inside the house make u run for ur dear life. dat one u be wife material at all. sad angry : na wasting of money.
Re: My 'wife-to- Be' Is Not Happy About My Visiting Nairaland. by deevuu(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2010
u jokin right, u guys here gimme jokes, hehehehehhe, if by chance dis is true, then ur wife must be a witch, cuz if any babe break my lappy cz of some silly shit like urs, meynnnnn, she will regret the day she decided to b my gf, not even wife, na wife to be, infact she don die,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? / I Don Beg For 2wks / Ten Ways To Know You’re Dating A Real Man??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.