Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? (17057 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
like some year's back I got hell from my ex,we seth out on that faithful night for dinner after much talks and all I keep staring at her eye's constantly and as usuall she don't like it coz she might just start feeling shy towards me and she might just loose that composure,basically after several warnings I got a cup on spashed drink on my face infact was terrific since then till when we brokeup I had to be carefull with her,even now that she's married she still hate it and sometime his husband does it to her jokingly,so that just it..

Wow, sounds like she's feisty. That's a bit of an overreaction to a stare.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
All I'm saying is that all ladies are not the same..
sharrapppp your mouth biko. You're nt making any sense whatsoever.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Martin0(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Wow, sounds like she's feisty. That's a bit of an overreaction to a stare.
yeah that what u get when u don't obey warnings,well I took it a kind of play coz even after it I still continue,we understood each other I know what she can do,and she told me before doing it,just that I dare her spirit
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
durentchigozie:
sharrapppp your mouth biko. You're nt making any sense whatsoever.
Durent so you have grown wings abi?
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Durent so you have grown wings abi?
keep shut pls. Let sensible pple talk, na your brain girl wan chop, na brain she wan use for her upkeep?

Move pls.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
hmmm corny lady,ZarZar lemm have ur FBk username,u can pm me @martinenui461@gmail promise ooo

We've already discussed this, no. That's being too personal for me. Whatever happens on NL, stays on NL. Beyond that, it's too close for comfort. Whatever discussion you have in mind, let's have it here smiley
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Martin0(m): 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

We've already discussed this, no. That's being too personal for me. Whatever happens on NL, stays on NL. Beyond that, it's too close for comfort. Whatever discussion you have in mind, let's have it here smiley
yeah you extremely right but are you but are u portraying it back to how my privacy is hidden?
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
yeah that what u get when u don't obey warnings,well I took it a kind of play coz even after it I still continue,we understood each other I know what she can do,and she told me before doing it,just that I dare her spirit

LOL! Sometimes I get the feeling that you're...I'm trying to find a word that's not offensive. Perhaps, too soft?
No?

I had someone throw coke in my face once & the feeling of hate I felt at that moment was indescribable. I felt so disrespected. So I'm amazed that you took it in stride. Good for you.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Martin0(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

LOL! Sometimes I get the feeling that you're...I'm trying to find a word that's not offensive. Perhaps, too soft?
No?

I had someone throw coke in my face once & the feeling of hate I felt at that moment was indescribable. I felt so disrespected. So I'm amazed that you took it in stride. Good for you.
well thanks it has alway's been there but my friends are always hard to me and I don't know what rowling through ur mind when I asked to extend our friendship outside NL maybe u kind of having a negative thought toward what I asked
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by UGLEEBOI: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mcsteamy1429:
what about the hair immediately below the lips...??..asking on behalf of certain ipob members
gringringrin
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

smiley Zar.It seems like you are Nairaland's sweetheart,almost everyone wants to have a piece of that Zar magic smiley cheesy
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
well thanks it has alway's been there but my friends are always hard to me and I don't know what rowling through ur mind when I asked to extend our friendship outside NL maybe u kind of having a negative thought toward what I asked

Let's forget that! What are your friends being too hard on you about? Being a pushover?
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jayceon:
smiley Zar.It seems like you are Nairaland's sweetheart,almost everyone wants to have a piece of that Zar magic smiley cheesy

I'm the girl next door tongue

Did you go to church, Jace? Haven't seen you all morning.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Martin0(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Let's forget that! What are your friends being too hard on you about? Being a pushover?
no not realy but like u now,I asked to build that bound btw us that we might both attend each other's marriage but It holdup I don't have any negativity on heart other than friends that why I asked to know u on FBK probably I kind of felt maybe u thinking it becomes an avenue for me to splash out words to u like toasting,I don't have such intentions..u alt to change ur personality of keeping urself private u know I won't support it...
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
no not realy but like u now,I asked to build that bound btw us that we might both attend each other's marriage but It holdup I don't have any negativity on heart other than friends that why I asked to know u on FBK probably I kind of felt maybe u thinking it becomes an avenue for me to splash out words to u like toasting,I don't have such intentions..u alt to change ur personality of keeping urself private u know I won't support it...

Awwwww. You won't attend my wedding though because there won't be a wedding lol. You can invite me to yours when the time comes. I wanna spray money on you grin
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by modextus(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:
The Bulge
Like lefulefu dp smiley

Me just like height ... stallions ... dark skinned guy the blacker the better
Lefulefu bring that Kenyan man here wey dat pic grin
your dp. What are you sitting on?
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by UGLEEBOI: 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

What's "the brain"? That's a body part you can't see. You people cannot just be visual for once. It would not kill you.

more like tryna say they like BANKY W...

**** AUGUSTIN**** cheesy
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Martin0(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwwww. You won't attend my wedding though because there won't be a wedding lol. You can invite me to yours when the time comes. I wanna spray money on you grin
what wait wait u most be joking right,or you married already?well for sure am gonna send you an invite
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
UGLEEBOI:

more like tryna say they like BANKY W...

**** AUGUSTIN**** cheesy
Headward and headmaster lovers. kikikikikikiki grin
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Meaning?

What do you find most attractive in a woman, Martin? If you say booty, I'll punch you in the throat tongue
toto

2 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
what wait wait u most be joking right,or you married already?well for sure am gonna send you an invite

Yes, I'm married...to Jesus.

Please do, I'll be there. I've never been to a Nigerian wedding before, so that'd be a trip.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
like some year's back I got hell from my ex,we seth out on that faithful night for dinner after much talks and all I keep staring at her eye's constantly and as usuall she don't like it coz she might just start feeling shy towards me and she might just loose that composure,basically after several warnings I got a cup on spashed drink on my face infact was terrific since then till when we brokeup I had to be carefull with her,even now that she's married she still hate it and sometime his husband does it to her jokingly,so that just it..
who asked you for a tale? Some people sha
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Martin0(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes, I'm married...to Jesus.

Please do, I'll be there. I've never been to a Nigerian wedding before, so that'd be a trip.
yeah no problem to that,married to jesus and!!!
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
yeah no problem to that,married to jesus and!!!

And noone else tongue Marriage is not for everyone lol.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
I love tall and slim guys who are so intelligent.

The height and the brain will always pave way for them.
i am here now my future wifey.. Why announcing it again.. I know there are lots like me out there.. Ayam scared oooo
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Martin0(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

I know what u can do,u wanna take out words from me smartly marriage is for everyone except if u take the decision not to be involved
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Martin0(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

is that what these words stand for (Here I am, this is me. There's no-one
else I'd rather be.
)
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
is that what these words stand for (Here I am, this is me. There's no-one
else I'd rather be.
)

No. Sigh. Relationships are hard work. And I don't have the patience. I'd be like Zsazsa Gabor with over 10 ex-husbands shocked
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

I'm the girl next door tongue

Did you go to church, Jace? Haven't seen you all morning.
lol You really are the girl next door. smiley

I'm not a church guy LOL,the reason you ain't see me this morning is cos I was playing soccer outside.do you ever go to church
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by UGLEEBOI: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
Headward and headmaster lovers. kikikikikikiki grin
Swyt Jisos!

so sexy...

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by SABA2002(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Savage grin

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jayceon:
lol You really are the girl next door. smiley

I'm not a church guy LOL,the reason you ain't see me this morning is cos I was playing soccer outside.do you ever go to church

You were? Guys that play soccer have nice thighs tongue

No, I don't go to church, ever. I went to church so much when I was younger, I only needed a bed to make my presence there permanent. Every church outing, I was there etc. Now I'm in rebellious phase because most of my life was spent on my knees grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves / Old Man Shows Off Amazing Dance Steps With Old Woman At An Event (Photos, Video) / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.