Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? (17051 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Martin0(m): 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

No. Sigh. Relationships are hard work. And I don't have the patience. I'd be like Zsazsa Gabor with over 10 ex-husbands shocked
I know u can do it better than what I think
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
I know u can do it better than what I think

Maybe there's a perfect somebody out there, who knows. When do you see yourself getting married? 5 years from now or maybe less?
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

You were? Guys that play soccer have nice thighs tongue

No, I don't go to church, ever. I went to church so much when I was younger, I only needed a bed to make my presence there permanent. Every church outing, I was there etc. Now I'm in rebellious phase because most of my life was spent on my knees grin
yeah soccer is fun,I don't play regularly tho.No comment on the nice thighs... tongue

What's the name of the church you use to attend? You must have really hated kneeling every Sunday and waking up every Monday morning to unanswered prayers grin .did you develop that black surface around your kneecaps??
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jayceon:
yeah soccer is fun,I don't play regularly tho.No comment on the nice thighs... tongue

What's the name of the church you use to attend? You must have really hated kneeling every Sunday and waking up every Monday morning to unanswered prayers grin .did you develop that black surface around your kneecaps??

We went to ZCC, don't laugh lol. But I stopped going right before I was baptised. Their baptismal happens at 16. I stopped at 15 when I moved to PTA. I was so sincere that almost all my prayers came true back then. After I stopped though... embarassed I don't see myself going back. I've grown & see things differently now. I don't like the hierarchy most churches have. People suck up too much to the pastors, their families & the prophets. In turn, they feel important. I despise that

There it's church from Monday-Sunday. No rest. Wednesday & Saturdays are for choir practices though.

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by IamSINZ(m): 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Papi...

My weakness is his THICK LUSCIOUS LIPS that making me feel great everytime he starts running his lips all over my body grin..

His BIG THIGHS making me feel secure when i start grinding wink

That BROAD SHOULDERS making me feel calm and comfy everytime he carry me tongue..

LOL, why do I feel like I know who you described? grin
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Martin0(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Maybe there's a perfect somebody out there, who knows. When do you see yourself getting married? 5 years from now or maybe less?
five year's no I don't plan such,if we come to terms we can sign inn...
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by ericuzor(m): 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
no pot belly rich man can take a lady from me..
I've not seen that man.. unless if I'm willing to let her go..
nah mouth you get give me her number and see what happen
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL, why do I feel like I know who you described? grin

Aha... wink

This is juz between us kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by IamSINZ(m): 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Aha... wink
This is juz between us kiss
wink wink wink
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
five year's no I don't plan such,if we come to terms we can sign inn...

Lol
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Bahddo(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:
I have a thing for eyes. Windows to the soul, they say. I love eye contact while talking & during other things wink

I can actually tell someone's personality by their gaze. If someone can't keep steady eye contact, I presume flightiness on their part etc. I can also tell when someone's been through much pain in life by the look in their eyes. So yeah, eyes are the X-factor as far as physical features are concerned.
hmmm... You can only presume and guess at (not tell) aspects of the personality with eye contact.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bahddo:
hmmm... You can only presume and guess at (not tell) aspects of the personality with eye contact.

I've been proven right over time more than once
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:
The Bulge

Lefulefu bring that Kenyan man here wey dat pic grin
ehn u mean dis?

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:
The Bulge
Like lefulefu dp smiley

Me just like height ... stallions ... dark skinned guy the blacker the better
Lefulefu bring that Kenyan man here wey dat pic grin
this ur hips na diewink.no wonder iyanya say all i want is ur waist and ukwucheesy.ur hips and ukwu is the most sexiest body partwink.
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
wiseone10:
Lolzz. For girls of nowadays :

The pot belly of a rich man is sexier than the six packs of a broke ass nigger.

-- wiseOne, 2017.

OP, you have your answer.
as long as the potbelly comes with plenty money..cos if a guy get big tummy and im come broke join thats double jeopady grin.oyindidi abi? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by teehamzat(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by lammylam(f): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
legs, butt n, hairstyle
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Aderola15:
Chest and butt cheesy grin cheesy kiss kiss

Don't come close to me if your yansh is flat angry angry

And the chest, I can hug for Africa tongue tongue
ehn Aderola so u love men with big yansh? grin
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

We went to ZCC, don't laugh lol. But I stopped going right before I was baptised. Their baptismal happens at 16. I stopped at 15 when I moved to PTA. I was so sincere that almost all my prayers came true back then. After I stopped though... embarassed I don't see myself going back. I've grown & see things differently now. I don't like the hierarchy most churches have. People suck up too much to the pastors, their families & the prophets. In turn, they feel important. I despise that

There it's church from Monday-Sunday. No rest. Wednesday & Saturdays are for choir practices though.
grin grin grin grin Z what? Hayibo.

On the hierarchy thing;you just reminded me of something that happened to me last year.I have this friend who lives in Tembisa,He attends one of these Bazalwane churches,one Friday I paid him a visit and stayed there until Monday.On Sunday he begged me to come to church with him,then I was like okay it's cool,I don't see a problem in attending your church for one Sunday.to church we went....

Bazalwane pastors are notoriously famous for screaming the word "FIRE" to their congregants at the top of their lungs.Anyway we in church,we singing,we clapping, etc...few moments later the pastor starts preaching the word of the Almighty,he started on a lower tone but the congregation wasn't responding to his preaching the way he wanted and expected them to,he wanted his words to put some sort of spell on the church members.The pastor then changes his tone...the pitch of his voice escalated from 1-100000 decibels in a matter of seconds LOL ,as I look around me,I see people making all sorts of weird and strange body movements like the pastor's voice is right within their souls.he continues to scream "FIRE",I'm the only person in the church who looks lost and confused,the pastor starts giving the look of contempt and I look right back at him...

As the service was nearing the end,the pastor request that I remain behind when everybody else live,and so I did while my buddy waited at the door for me....I go to the podium to hear what exactly it is he wanted to tell me.As I stand in front of him,he asks me,"young man what is your problem,are you possessed by demons?"
I said no,why do you ask me that.
He says to me,"if you going to act like an outcast in my church you better not show yourself here next week"

And I told him he can keep his church if he thinks everybody that comes to his church must stroke his ego,my friend comes to intervene as the argument was getting out of hand,DAMN I could see my face turning red at that point.....I was on the edge of going full Brock Lesnar on him,but out of respect for his age I kept my cool.SMH

Insecure Bastards!!!
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jayceon:
grin grin grin grin Z what? Hayibo.

On the hierarchy thing;you just reminded me of something that happened to me last year.I have this friend who lives in Tembisa,He attends one of these Bazalwane churches,one Friday I paid him a visit and stayed there until Monday.On Sunday he begged me to come to church with him,then I was like okay it's cool,I don't see a problem in attending your church for one Sunday.to church we went....

Bazalwane pastors are notoriously famous for screaming the word "FIRE" to their congregants at the top of their lungs.Anyway we in church,we singing,we clapping, etc...few moments later the pastor starts preaching the word of the Almighty,he started on a lower tone but the congregation wasn't responding to his preaching the way he wanted and expected them to,he wanted his words to put some sort of spell on the church members.The pastor then changes his tone...the pitch of his voice escalated from 1-100000 decibels in a matter of seconds LOL ,as I look around me,I see people making all sorts of weird and strange body movements like the pastor's voice is right within their souls.he continues to scream "FIRE",I'm the only person in the church who looks lost and confused,the pastor starts giving the look of contempt and I look right back at him...

As the service was nearing the end,the pastor request that I remain behind when everybody else live,and so I did while my buddy waited at the door for me....I go to the podium to hear what exactly it is he wanted to tell me.As I stand in front of him,he asks me,"young man what is your problem,are you possessed by demons?"
I said no,why do you ask me that.
He says to me,"if you going to act like an outcast in my church you better not show yourself here next week"

And I told him he can keep his church if he thinks everybody that comes to his church must stroke his ego,my friend comes to intervene as the argument was getting out of hand,DAMN I could see my face turning red at that point.....I was on the edge of going full Brock Lesnar on him,but out of respect for his age I kept my cool.SMH

Insecure Bastards!!!

LMFAO. I wonder what is with them & accusing people of demonic possession, when they don't act according to the script. It's sickening! Is it by force to faint or scream "Hallelujah!"? Mnxm.

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

LMFAO. I wonder what is with them & accusing people of demonic possession, when they don't act according to the script. It's sickening! Is it by force to faint or scream "Hallelujah!"? Mnxm.
lol.they piss me off to the bone,it's either you scream Hallelujah or hit the exit embarassed

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Transcends: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Bro forget about the price, I'm posting from experience, some ladies are priceless..
TRUE bro. True!
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Garrirevenge(f): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Oyindidi(f): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
lefulefu:

as long as the potbelly comes with plenty money..cos if a guy get big tummy and im come broke join thats double jeopady grin.oyindidi abi? grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
teehamzat:
thanks. Lol grin
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by KINGOFJAPAN: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZarZar:

We've already discussed this, no. That's being too personal for me. Whatever happens on NL, stays on NL. Beyond that, it's too close for comfort. Whatever discussion you have in mind, let's have it here smiley
Chai!! Diaris God ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
You are right op............i agree with you 100%

buhari really has to do that to better the life of the people if not there just might be another war

thumbs up to op

where did ur senses go?
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nickymezor(f): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
His CHEST of life smiley
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Lalas247(f): 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
lefulefu:
this ur hips na diewink.no wonder iyanya say all i want is ur waist and ukwucheesy.ur hips and ukwu is the most sexiest body partwink.
Waist wey Jesus don claim tongue
Take ya time o grin
Wey kenny cry no brezz for him today
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:

Waist wey Jesus don claim tongue
Take ya time o grin
Wey kenny cry no brezz for him today
e be like kennyID17 dey camp cheesy
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Lalas247(f): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
lefulefu:

Haha grin

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by KennyID17(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
lefulefu:

Lok cheesy

No ooo, no camp yet lefulefu

Been a while amigo

Hope u good? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Popular Nigeria Adult Movie Stars KINGBLACKTHOV & MAAMI Shraes Sexy Bedroom Pics / Where Is This Generation Heading To what married women doing to themselves / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.