Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? (17050 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Isaacmacdon(m): 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Can you imagine ! 2 years and only now u remember me kai
I should flog you with my whip cheesy... so what have I missed you don marry ?
Lol, I haven't o my dear, what about you?
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
hahahaha u dey ask me,mehn abeg my ribs don dey pain me ooo nor fit laugh befor she go come say we dey tease her,well ee fit still be her sha,coz nor get weitin she nor fit do
laugh ke? cheesy
iyam admiring the backview wink
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Martin0(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

laugh ke? cheesy
iyam admiring the backview wink
hahahahah who spoil you ooo,aaaa u are luck I don't know ya wife name,,,well admire and don't conquire
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Lalas247(f): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
Lol, I haven't o my dear, what about you?
U know Jesus don put ting on am so I am good for now sha till konji kill me grin
Missed ya ...
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Lalas247(f): 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:
na wao na where u dey see all these artworks wey u dey put for dp.abi na person draw u?cheesy
Haha ... yasss i dey inspire artist ( not me o just illustrations of black females by few Artist)
Waiting for that guy to draw me seff ... sad
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha ... yasss i dey inspire artist ( not me o just illustrations of black females by few Artist)
Waiting for that guy to draw me seff ... sad
keke go draw u grin
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Lalas247(f): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

keke go draw u grin

U say

Keke wey no wan sign dotted line ... na him wan come draw person
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by dunelsty(m): 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

U tink it's breast you are lifting angry ma lo koba ara e

hehehehehehehehehe kikikikikikikiikiikikiki this one got me rolling on the floor.....

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

U say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Lalas247(f): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
dunelsty:

hehehehehehehehehe kikikikikikikiikiikikiki this one got me rolling on the floor.....
grin

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by dunelsty(m): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:
grin

buh wait oh on the brighter side some boob's they heavy oh... lolzzzzz
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by KennyID17(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

U say

angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

U know Jesus don put ting on am so I am good for now sha till konji kill me grin
Missed ya ...
lol, rotfl.. You won't kill me.. Konji won't kill you my dear... I've missed you even more.. Anyways, I hope I've not missed a lot? Gist me about what's been going on with you. If you prefer a private conversation, then we'd do that.. I'm yours for the next few months. Amebo they sweet sometimes.. I'm eager to hear a whole lot..

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Jaqenhghar: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwwww. You won't attend my wedding though because there won't be a wedding lol. You can invite me to yours when the time comes. I wanna spray money on you grin
Hehehe. Make it rain

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Lalas247(f): 9:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Isaacmacdon:
lol, rotfl.. You won't kill me.. Konji won't kill you my dear... I've missed you even more.. Anyways, I hope I've not missed a lot? Gist me about what's been going on with you. If you prefer a private conversation, then we'd do that.. I'm yours for the next few months. Amebo they sweet sometimes.. I'm eager to hear a whole lot..
Ok I go slide inside ya dm cheesy
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Lalas247(f): 9:12am On Jun 20, 2017
dunelsty:

buh wait oh on the brighter side some boob's they heavy oh... lolzzzzz
Haha Awon boobs of laive grin

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Haha Awon boobs of laive grin
Chai... I receive just too many "Mentions"... Na wa...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:52am On Jun 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Ok I go slide inside ya dm cheesy
Let's do it in the dm. ☺☺☺
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nikkigel:
i don't care about your money if you have a pot belly, that is a turn off for me, imagine me covered on bed, meanwhile he is trying to look dick because of that belly, i like a guy that is omg...a strong arm i can hold not any fleshy thing, girls, men are not supposed to be like that is he has diabetes or something, he used his money to top his belly up....owww crazy, meanwhile you have that body and you can't do anything reasonable eh, owww rubbish leave women alone oh.
Interesting!
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by lexxwiz(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
The girls on romance sections sha... you all sex starved?
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by MasterShifu010(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
[quote author=joe4real12 post=57619446]
Don't ever compete with such men when they have the connection n money. Else they teach you an unforgettable lesson.

My experience some yrs ago. While I was still trying to squeeze out 5k for my babe as she was not too fine, she received a call from a "big man" who transferred 200k to her instantly, saying "this is just for your Dinner today, expect more 2moro".
I just surrendered. It's better to stay alive babeless. She later called me after 3months when the man was through.
#roadclosed
U surrender asín tap out........hahahahahahahaha.......very funny
Re: Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? by Wantedola(m): 1:56am On Feb 06, 2020
Lips,
chest,
bears,
Butt
And an impression that I might be loaded.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Valantine: How Did You Meet Your Lover? / Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older / In Defence Of Ladies With Small Breast: Why I Prefer Small Breast.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.