Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older (17037 Views)

How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Can You Tell If A Girl Is Going To Get Fat When She Is Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Eminentsam(m): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
I began to develop feelings for her when i noticed her in my church and i started considering her for marriage but on approachin and drawing closer to her i discovered she is abt 2 yrs older than me but stil looks very young like d same age or even younger than me and i hav proposed to her already pls advice me bc i realy like her and am an only son.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Natasha2(f): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
i think you don't need advice see ya cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Sijo01(f): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
Will the advise reduce her age

Age na number jor.

15 Likes

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Idowuogbo(f): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
Go collect ur ring na! Wot else? SMH!
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by MrsChima(f): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
Okay....what do you want Nairaland to do?
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Sagamite(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
She would be a desperately sad soul if she ever marries your dumb arse.

9 Likes

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by cindyrella(f): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
Chei See question, abeg go buy ring if you never buy....
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Yorisb: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sagamite: She would be a desperately sad soul if she ever marries your dumb arse.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by juman(m): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2012
Go for her and marry, age difference is not important.

There are some couples with age difference like that.

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Abeggi(m): 1:53pm On Jul 12, 2012
Eminentsam: I began to develop feelings for her when i noticed her in my church and i started considering her for marriage but on approachin and drawing closer to her i discovered she is abt 2 yrs older than me but stil looks very young like d same age or even younger than me and i hav proposed to her already pls advice me bc i realy like her and am an only son.

Please help me out here: How will a 2 years older woman prevent you from having a meaningful relationship ? Am really not -- at least not at this point -- trying to be critical; just want to understand your rationale.

3 Likes

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Eminentsam(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
Pls nairalander help with ur sincere advice not tragecomic one.she finishd high school 4 yrs b4 me bt at a very tender age while mine was at older age
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Eminentsam(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
Yorisb:

grin
na wah 4 u oo !
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by DivineR: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2012
I don't see anything wrong in getting married to a lady that is older, is all about genuine love, if the lady is willing to be submissive and put her age behind her knowing that age is just a number it will work .

You're lucky the lady is just 2 yrs older, I have a friend that is 4 yrs older than her spouse, thou the lady looks 5 yrs younger than the guy, the lady made up her mind to be submissive, and is working well for them. If you love her marry her.

3 Likes

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Yorisb: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
Eminentsam: na wah 4 u oo !

Why always me? Abi na me say make the girl old pass u? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by deshclones(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sagamite: She would be a desperately sad soul if she ever marries your dumb arse.

shocked shocked shocked coming from someone that constantly faults the nigeria education system.....all i can do is smh for you man......... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Sagamite(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
Yorisb:

grin

Persin wey propose to someone he hardly knows, now is more bother about her being older than him.

If he knows such little detail bothers him, why did he not do his research?

deshclones:
shocked shocked shocked coming from someone that constantly faults the nigeria education system.....all i can do is smh for you man......... grin grin grin

Shake your head for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Idowuogbo(f): 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
Saga! Saga! grin grin
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by deshclones(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sagamite:

Shake your head for yourself.

grin grin grin grin grin O boy sagamite don dey speak like born2fuck lol...
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by tellwsdom: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2012
U wan marry ur elder sister undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by gst101: 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2012
you don like her already for crying out loud! Na pe.do.phile you be! If to say she lie about her age nko. Beckham, prince william, dan brown all married people older than them is there any evidence to prove that their marriage isnt blissfull?
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Mynd44: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
So what exactly should we do?
Should we change her age?
Should we tell you not to marry someone you like/love?
And what the hell has the fact that you met in church has to do with all this?
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Sleekknight(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ūя̲̅ happiness is all that matters
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by ocheejemb: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
Age is a number, if she makes you happy, and you are fine with every other thing, then you should marry her.

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by pecopeco: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
PRAY TO GOD FOR DIRECT GUIDANCE
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by antitpiah: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
Eminentsam: [b]I began to develop feelings for her when i noticed her in my church and i started considering her for marriage [/b]but on approachin and drawing closer to her i discovered she is abt 2 yrs older than me but stil looks very young like d same age or even younger than me and i hav proposed to her already pls advice me bc i realy like her and am an only son.

Considering her for marriage even before talking to her? What kind of im/b/e/c/i/l/e/s are we breeding nowadays?

3 Likes

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Cyberconnect12: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
Eminentsam: I began to develop feelings for her when i noticed her in my church and i started considering her for marriage but on approachin and drawing closer to her i discovered she is abt 2 yrs older than me but stil looks very young like d same age or even younger than me and i hav proposed to her already pls advice me bc i realy like her and am an only son.
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by DAY12(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
the tym wey u dey nyansh her, u know nor say she's older?

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by cyril83(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2012
What really matter most is love and here you claimed you love her,proceed man...age na number

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Mynd44: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2012
DAY11.:
the tym wey u dey nyansh her, u know nor say she's older?
lmao
Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Roland17(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
Guy please do not let comments like "Age is nothing but Numbers" decieve you, Age is a very very huge factor in a relationship, you are the one that would end up with the shoes... Can you cope with not construing any of her comments to mean insults cos u think she made them cos u are younger? its more than a physical thing, it requires mental maturity from you especially..

8 Likes

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by onyengbu: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
[size=16pt]How old are you?

If you are 45, the I see your reasons! grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Marry Her But Found Out She Is Older by Dreystar(f): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
Yeah, age is a number, love is all that matters, ur happiness does too!

But still confused, u mean u started developing interest and considering marriage even when u dunno the slightest thing abt her?- her age! Hope you know other things about her though!

Goodluck to you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her / 16 Raw Truths Ladies Must Know / I Chop Ashawo Big Nyash Yesterday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.