Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Photographer Documents In Touching Images Her Parents' Struggle With Cancer 4. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photographer Documents In Touching Images Her Parents' Struggle With Cancer 4. (2498 Views)

Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Documents In Touching Images Her Parents' Struggle With Cancer 4. by ThatIgboBoy: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is the love we hear about.

It is yet to get to our shores here.

Everyone out here is looking out for his or her interest
Re: Photographer Documents In Touching Images Her Parents' Struggle With Cancer 4. by Davidgrey: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2017
oz4real83:
this isnt about furthering a career. It shows love in a deepest form. It makes me to be more diligent and prayerful in my quest for a good life partner. Not all about having a slay queen. It takes a good partner to be always there when the need arises. How many slay queens or guys will be there for each other like this couple? It just made be sober
What now! undecided

Love at its "deepest form" they were both old and both suffered from a terminal disease the same time

What has love got to do with anything?

Please!!!!! Don't mention me again with more ignorant rubbish #fish tank brain

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Documents In Touching Images Her Parents' Struggle With Cancer 4. by oz4real83(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2017
Davidgrey:
What now! undecided

Love at its "deepest form" they were both old and both suffered a terminal disease the same time

U are not supposed to be in explorer's thread. Only sensible people are found here and it seems u missed ur way. Try and retrace ur steps. Zombie
Re: Photographer Documents In Touching Images Her Parents' Struggle With Cancer 4. by Davidgrey: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2017
sisisioge:

Davidi...look at the greater picture... think outside economy . In fact, read the photographer's last post. It wasn't about her ability as a photographer, it was all about the little things we take for granted. Can you imagine how much it means to document vividly every moment till the last moment? Whew...we tend to take moments/things for granted, just as you are taking your ability to read and understand for granted now baby... It is well.

"Cause and Effect"

The fact that each photograph looked planned and choreographed dignifies my perspective.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Documents In Touching Images Her Parents' Struggle With Cancer 4. by oz4real83(m): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Davidgrey:
What now! undecided

Love at its "deepest form" they were both old and both suffered from a terminal disease the same time

it is clear u have lost your ability to reason properly. Somebody quoted u and told u exactly that but u are still bent on exhibiting your high level of stupidity. Continue.
Re: Photographer Documents In Touching Images Her Parents' Struggle With Cancer 4. by phensbassey: 11:57am On Jun 23, 2017
Davidgrey:
I see! undecided

What's the lesson to be learned here?

These still-shot "cleverly taken" pictures wouldn't make living with cancer easier for the next person neither does it give cancer patients something to aspire for undecided

What i see, Is a photographer using her parents terminal disease to further her career.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? / Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) / Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.