Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos (28085 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by LexngtonSteele: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
FFK.....slayer of Ndigbo.

BIANCA!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by femi4: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nickymezor:
Shez cute... didnt knw he married an igbo woman. shocked
That's the second Igbo woman
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by Nickymezor(f): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
femi4:
That's the second Igbo woman
Oh yeah, u dont say. Wherez the first one?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by melody91: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
woodcook:

Why not? Since all the ones in SW have fish-like smell. Who no like better thing. grin grin grin

When the time comes, I will take fresh one from IPOB rather than the smelling ones being paraded all over SW.
grin grin grin
sha pack una loads leave Sw for us,enough is enough..we don't want u here no more

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by dongila001: 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
JamieBlog nice one ...i love the first pix.post=57655271:
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode and his wife, Precious Chikwendu shared pictures of their Father's Days Celebration.

See Photos below

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/see-how-femi-fani-kayode-and-girlfriend.html

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by Hopeful20100: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
MediumStout:
[s]This man like biafra toto no be small grin see the gold digger sef smiling like a Christmas goat. If the man be civil servant collecting 70k per month, she won't even look him twice. Money made the Biafran hoe marry an Afonja wey be her papa mate[/s]

Afonjas and female private parts are like 5 and 6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by ishua(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Collecting fresh oil, this man will be young forever!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
MediumStout:
This man like biafra toto no be small grin see the gold digger sef smiling like a Christmas goat. If the man be civil servant collecting 70k per month, she won't even look him twice. Money made the Biafran hoe marry an Afonja wey be her papa mate

Love good things so that good will happen to you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by maruzia: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
How can any body be proud living with a certified drug addict who is also rumored to be on Prozac, not to mention a public thief who stole the public treasury blind! I pity this albino.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by Daremee: 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
maruzia:
How can any body be proud living with a certified drug addict who is also rumored to be on Prozac, not to mention a public thief who stole the public treasury blind! I pity this albino.

Heard he used to fvck his daughters from the first wife, and was even farming them out to get contracts before he became minister. Shameless old perv

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by kossyablaze(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
MediumStout:
This man like biafra toto no be small grin see the gold digger sef smiling like a Christmas goat. If the man be civil servant collecting 70k per month, she won't even look him twice. Money made the Biafran hoe marry an Afonja wey be her papa mate
Mumu. My cousin sister was rich and already got a house and Infiniti fx35 before she met ffk. She won miss common wealth back then and did many commercials for brands.... Even some 9ja movie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by firo08(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=sweetkev post=57657289]Afonja fucking biafra punny since 1800. They are so cheap to Bleep. I've lost count of how many igbo ladies I have wipe with little money.[/quote ur comments show how immature u are.. junk.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by 0b100100111: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
Wow i must admit igbo girls are naturally beautiful
same goes 4 odas too
but ow is dis news

My only problem with them is that they re mostly dwarfs averagely at 4feet.

Cast your nets toward the North, West, River state and Delta, and encounter the point where height and beauty meet
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by Victornezzar: 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
0b100100111:

My only problem with them is that they re mostly dwarfs averagely at 4feet.

Cast your nets toward the North, West, River state and Delta, and encounter the point where height and beauty meet
yeah
especially yoruba ladies
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by vRendoh(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin grin
Now I see the reason Kalu is his special friend,,,, the Rising sun spirit dey ebody wella grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by rainylad(f): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
MediumStout:

...Calling women hoes and Olosho' is the only word a yoruba man can muster...Is prostitution the only career female members in your regions do??..

...D rate at which you lots pursue and dream about a woman's private part explains why rape, and child sexual molestation is very high and common in SW..you guys need serious help.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by rainylad(f): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
kossyablaze:
Mumu. My cousin sister was rich and already got a house and Infiniti fx35 before she met ffk. She won miss common wealth back then and did many commercials for brands.... Even some 9ja movie

..So she is your cousin??..no mind these stinky yoruba boys and their rotten mouths..Getting an Igbo girl is like a trophy to them...They will leave their females to run after others like it is going out of fashion.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by rainylad(f): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
sweetkev:
Afonja fucking biafra punny since 1800. They are so cheap to Bleep. I've lost count of how many igbo ladies I have wipe with little money.

..Yeah that is all you lots live and die for..your number one ambition in life is sleeping with Igbo women...kudos to you.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by ExInferis(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Snowhite.

Lols.

More like cream white.

This bitch is fake as hell.

And the old fool lost his damned mind over this thick layer of corticosteroids and hydroquinone.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hate all u want..Faani is handsome..Am sure he mst av broken a lot if hearts wen he was younger..B inclusive..i done go
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by isahsalee: 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Jobless man, continue enjoying your loots, it's just a matter of time the hand of the law will surely catch up with you. Thief.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by DatProudIgboGuy: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bournvita and Milk... Ijebu Garri n Kuli kuli... Kunu and Groundnut... lemme comman b going... #DatProudIgboGuy...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by CheapSunglass(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
sweetkev:
Afonja fucking biafra punny since 1800. They are so cheap to Bleep. I've lost count of how many igbo ladies I have wipe with little money.
Ewu.All your people do when they get an igbo girl is brag.

rainylad:
Yeah that is all you lots live and die for..your number one ambition in life is sleeping with Igbo women...kudos to you.
My sister the way afonjas brag when they get Igbo girls is something else.
You'll think they won a lottery. Well its something to be proud of when ha ncha bu bunch of lowlives.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by skaramanga: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Daremee:

Heard he used to fvck his daughters from the first wife, and was even farming them out to get contracts before he became minister. Shameless old perv

Stupid drugged out ex convict FFK

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by nasiest(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
yellow lizard n old vulture. Mtceew
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by rainylad(f): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
CheapSunglass:

Ewu.All your people do when they get an igbo girl is brag.

My sister the way afonjas brag when they get Igbo girls is something else.
You'll think they won a lottery. Well its something to be proud of when ha ncha bu bunch of lowlives.

...I have hever seen a tribe as petty,childish and effeminate as these afonja people....All their men do is hunt for Igbo women,after which they go about singing and bragging like they won a lottery indeed..

...Igbomen sleep with women as well,yorubas included..but you dont see such brazen shamelessness and pettiness in them like these afonja oily gobblers....

..Igbomen are way more matured than them by far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by Nofuckgiven: 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
rainylad:

...I have hever seen a tribe as petty,childish and effeminate as these afonja people....All their men do is hunt for Igbo women,after which they go about singing and bragging like they won a lottery indeed..

...Igbomen sleep with women as well,yorubas included..but you dont see such brazen shameless qnd pettinessin them like these afonja oily gobblers....

..Igbomen are way more matured than them by far.
But you should know that is their only ambition in life! Sex!!
Why do you think Igbos are more successful than them?? There are better things to channel energy to like making money grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by princessayesha(f): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
I feel sorry for this woman...she got married to a man without honour.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by seunfape(m): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
This man is a fool ,he lives life like undergraduates
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by DrGoodmanFather: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
MediumStout:

You forget this too.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos by Chriz(m): 1:03am On Jun 20, 2017
sweetkev:

Continue... I hope HIV/AIDS will not wipe you soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are A Failure Made By Powerful Politicians – Jandor Blasts Sanwo-Olu / 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido / Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.