Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life (1410 Views)

Exercises You Can Do To Improve Stamina In The Bedroom / 'Don’t Depend On Men To Succeed' - Daniella Okeke Tells Ladies / 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by FitnessDoctor: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hello guys, Its Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor, your favorite health blogger

Like seriously?

There are some exercises I would try out and gbam 30 billion for my account. Well, that depends on what your definition of success is.

Exercises are very important and I FitnessDoctor wants you to know that exercises do much more than make you live longer and younger. They are also involved in whether you will move further in life or not. Mark Zuckerberg knows this and that is why he jogs 365 miles every year.

So here are the 2 exercises you must do to succeed in life

1. Meditation

If you don’t have the ability to meditate then there is a slim chance you will ever hit it big. You might be wondering how those big thinkers got their ideas and then claim it is luck when you can’t just put a finger on it, but one thing I know is that meditation helps bring the best ideas and make the best decisions.

How?

Meditation helps a lot when it comes to controlling stress, frustration and helping you relax. The exercise also helps you get focused and stay that way which is essential for being productive.

Meditation not only helps you get control of your emotions, but allows you to use those emotions to be more productive rather than venting your frustration on anybody available.

To be successful you need to get great ideas and make the best decisions, meditation helps you achieve both clearing your mind, and relaxing your nerves and helping you get focused.
You might not know, that when you are trying to make a decision, your emotions are also involved and always push you to do certain things that might lead to problems or success, like a man who is confused of breaking up with a unrepentant cheating partner just became his emotions are entangled to her.

Meditation helps bring your emotions under control and gives you a clearer mind for you to make the best decisions and plans for the future.

2. Breathing Techniques

Sometimes people wonder how I am so controlled when I am angry. You can hear the anger in my voice and see it in my eyes, but my actions are still calm and coordinated.

How?

Breathing techniques; this exercise helps you control every strong emotion in your body. Some people get over excited or too angry and make mistakes and end up regretting them, don’t worry I FitnessDoctor was once same person till I started using the breathing techniques.

Having control over your emotions especially anger can go a long way in determining where you will end up. Because this control will help you become more coordinated and you will always focus on what is right rather than what you are feeling at the moment.

For you to be a great leader, you need to be one step ahead of the followers and also be able to take the heat of the game. These exercises help you take the heat and also make better decisions and bring out better ideas especially in a country like Nigeria.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Source: http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/06/2-exercises-you-must-do-to-succeed-in.html

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Like seriously?

There are some exercises I would try out and gbam 30 billion for my account. Well, that depends on what your definition of success is.

Exercises are very important and I FitnessDoctor wants you to know that exercises do much more than make you live longer and younger. They are also involved in whether you will move further in life or not. Mark Zuckerberg knows this and that is why he jogs 365 miles every year.

1. Meditation

If you don’t have the ability to meditate then there is a slim chance you will ever hit it big. You might be wondering how those big thinkers got their ideas and then claim it is luck when you can’t just put a finger on it, but one thing I know is that meditation helps bring the best ideas and make the best decisions.

How?

Meditation helps a lot when it comes to controlling stress, frustration and helping you relax. The exercise also helps you get focused and stay that way which is essential for being productive.

Meditation not only helps you get control of your emotions, but allows you to use those emotions to be more productive rather than venting your frustration on anybody available.

To be successful you need to get great ideas and make the best decisions, meditation helps you achieve both clearing your mind, and relaxing your nerves and helping you get focused.
You might not know, that when you are trying to make a decision, your emotions are also involved and always push you to do certain things that might lead to problems or success, like a man who is confused of breaking up with a unrepentant cheating partner just became his emotions are entangled to her.

Meditation helps bring your emotions under control and gives you a clearer mind for you to make the best decisions and plans for the future.

2. Breathing Techniques

Sometimes people wonder how I am so controlled when I am angry. You can hear the anger in my voice and see it in my eyes, but my actions are still calm and coordinated.

How?

Breathing techniques; this exercise helps you control every strong emotion in your body. Some people get over excited or too angry and make mistakes and end up regretting them, don’t worry I FitnessDoctor was once same person till I started using the breathing techniques.

Having control over your emotions especially anger can go a long way in determining where you will end up. Because this control will help you become more coordinated and you will always focus on what is right rather than what you are feeling at the moment.

For you to be a great leader, you need to be one step ahead of the followers and also be able to take the heat of the game. These exercises help you take the heat and also make better decisions and bring out better ideas especially in a country like Nigeria.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Source: http://newsphases..com.ng/2017/06/2-exercises-you-must-do-to-succeed-in.html

meditation isn't easy! Especially in Nigeria here.

Breathing techniques, that one is simple, we have sex every time, so its much easier lol smiley
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2017

Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by FitnessDoctor: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

That is why it is only for those who want to really make something out of life... Most people won't do it and that is why most people are either in the middle class or lower class..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
when mosquito dey sing near ur ears it cant be possible.i agree grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

That is why it is only for those who want to really make something out of life... Most people won't do it and that is why most people are either in the middle class or lower class..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
lol...you're funny grin
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

grin tell him oo my brother grin

He's even saying without meditation, one can't succeed in life,I just laugh grin
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
;Dtell him oo my brother grin

He's even saying without meditation, one can't succeed in life,I just laugh grin
it gives peace of mind sha cheesy
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

it gives peace of mind sha cheesy
yeah, and that's just it.

Not that it hinders your chances of success grin

Dangote get time for meditation classes? grin
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by FitnessDoctor: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

Hahaha, so it is only at night you meditate, because I know very well that mosquitoes don't come around in the morning and afternoon..

To some women, getting married is the highest point of success they can ever dream of attaining and so that is why I said success has a different definition for everyone.. I hope you understand DeGuyNxtDoor
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
thumbs up op.

1 Like

Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by FitnessDoctor: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
yeah, and that's just it.

Not that it hinders your chances of success grin

Dangote get time for meditation classes? grin

Actually Dangote has much time for relaxation classes like taking massages once in a while.. Meditation has grade, Hahahaa
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Hahaha, so it is only at night you meditate, because I know very well that mosquitoes don't come around in the morning and afternoon..

To some women, getting married is the highest point of success they can ever dream of attaining and so that is why I said success has a different definition for everyone.. I hope you understand DeGuyNxtDoor
yeah bro..I do understand you now.

Sorry I got it all wrong the other time smiley
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Actually Dangote has much time for relaxation classes like taking massages once in a while.. Meditation has grade, Hahahaa
lol...that can be true too.
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by FitnessDoctor: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
yeah bro..I do understand you now.

Sorry I got it all wrong the other time smiley

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Loyalblak007(f): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Good one O.P wink
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
.....and you, Stay safe.
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

To some women, getting married is the highest

e be like u never be to some riverrine areas .mosquitos operate there 24/7 and if u see them they are as huge as Apache helicopters.even if the da lama the supreme leader of tibetan monks was opportuned to visit such area...as soon as he sight such mosquitos he will start smacking and cursing grin.
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

e be like u never be to some riverrine areas .mosquitos operate there 24/7 and if u see them they are as huge as Apache helicopters. even if the da lama the supreme leader of tibetan monks was opportuned to visit such area...as soon as he sight such mosquitos he will start smacking and cursing grin.
O strong o,na real wa grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tahrah:
O strong o,na real wa grin grin
grin grin grin grin those ones no be suck dem dey suck blood na drink dem dey drink am cheesy
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin those ones no be suck dem dey suck blood na drink dem dey drink am cheesy
grin grin Rotflmfao.Recession no dey affect them?

1 Like

Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin Rotflmfao.Recession no dey affect them?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na recession blood dem dey drink now grin
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by Kondomatic(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Try it early in the morning or evening and Muslims/Christians calling for prayer will confuse you.

Try it in the afternoon and the Jehova witness will interrupt you.
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by FitnessDoctor: 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:

e be like u never be to some riverrine areas .mosquitos operate there 24/7 and if u see them they are as huge as Apache helicopters.even if the da lama the supreme leader of tibetan monks was opportuned to visit such area...as soon as he sight such mosquitos he will start smacking and cursing grin.

I see, but I know you don't live in those areas and this article was meant for you

Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by IwillSucced(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hmm nice one op
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by IwillSucced(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
Try it early in the morning or evening and Muslims/Christians calling for prayer will confuse you.

Try it in the afternoon and the Jehova witness will interrupt you.

So Muslims/Chrisitans pray from 6 - 12 in the morning abi

I am not understanding you
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by teejaypee: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Great points cool
Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by iweecureyou: 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Hello guys, Its Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor, your favorite health blogger

Like seriously?

1. Meditation

How?

2. Breathing Techniques

How?

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Mtcheeew wern u aff makes it in ya lives u carn cum and telled me dis advises

Nurnsense pose angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Exercises You Must Do To Succeed In Life by IwillSucced(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
iweecureyou:
Mtcheeew wern u aff makes it in ya lives u carn cum and telled me dis advises

Nurnsense pose angry
Just look at the jargon you wrote

(1) (Reply)

This Wouldn't Have Happened If I Shagged Her / Happy Birthday To PROF. ADAKSBULLET!! / Vaginal Discharge Early Signs And Symptoms Of Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.