Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC (27301 Views)

Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) / Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Defects To APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by system21: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
From now on he is a saint. Watch how he ll start blaming pdp for apc woes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by oshe11: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
k
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by tomwealth: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jus imaging; and I keep saying I wi Neva leave PDP
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by marooh: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
What advice will you give your children tomorrow if they want to upgrade from cigar smoking to weed smoking

Rat politicians always running shocked to and fro
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by xynerise: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
APC=PDP

2Faces same people
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by wantagon1: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Give Dog bone, he will dance for you naked
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by 0b10010011: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
Flat heads will be disappointed!

Fear Afonja! Always calculative..... They never disown there root.

FFK and Fayose will deliver the final blow when they decamp.

With Obanikoro in APC, Lagos is 100% done deal for APC. Any opposition just feels like wasting money

Used and dumped GEJ! grin grin grin
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Omoluabi16(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
No shame, no values, no beliefs among politicians. I believe a thug must have died for koro when he belonged to the PDP. You jumped ship from the AD when you though PDP'll sweep lagos. You got to the red chamber, and was given a ministerial/ambassador position. Just 2 years in the opposition, and you've gone back where you can have easy mobey money control and power. Isn't APC and advanced PDP? Chime, Ouk, amaechi and countless others. I hereby declare you Saint obanikoro. Your sons are guaranteed federal seats come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by DICKtator: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hahahahha.

Thief, i mean, Chief Bode Geofge was right about him

i mean what he said on Channels TV

grin grin grin grin
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by omenkaLives(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

Tribalistic goat. So politicians don't decamp in the South East or every other part of Nigeria? undecided
Indegenous Primates of Biafra (IPOB) bring nothing but shame, ridicule and resentment to the generality of igbos.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Kobicove(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
APC's undecided crusade against corruption in Nigeria is a farce!
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
let all the cowards, eye-service and weakening in PDP defect. After everything, PDP will be a rebirth of new, strong and good leaders that knows what they want and what they stands for. not cheap people that can compromise their faith easily. these kind of people are always they bad belle and gossip of any party they are into. they are indecisive and can betray their party anytime any day.

make all the Past Criminals join APC because APC stands for Association of all the Past Criminals.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by sunnysunny69(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ashawo kobo kobo politician.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2017

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by SimSify(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2017
And his sins will be washed away..APC = Recycle Bin
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Ejirochocho(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
That's Nigeria Politics for you
APC IS directly proportional PDP
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by wacoj(m): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Henceforth, he is officially a saint.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Redhot111(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

Tribalistic goat. So politicians don't decamp in the South East or every other part of Nigeria? undecided
Hw did u knw he's frm the east? I mean why didn't u mention North or elsewhere? Now I jst got the real confirmation that there is actually this strong beef between igbos and Yoruba. Thanks for giving me the the prove
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Horlufemi(m): 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
bull shit
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Prinztong(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Uwafid... Same thief thief people.He's now a saint in APC after all the Gragra
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by ozoemenaca: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Look at them deceiving themselves, APC that fights opposition in the name of corruption but closes their eyes to their members milking the nation dry. Even if Evans should join APC tomorrow in fact he would be declared innocent the following day. Somebody should please tell Evans to declare for APC. Funny nation
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by DoTheNeedful: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Redhot111:

Hw did u knw he's frm the east? I mean why didn't u mention North or elsewhere? Now I jst got the real confirmation that there is actually this strong beef between igbos and Yoruba. Thanks for giving me the the prove

I know him very well. Besides his username gives him out too; aguiyi.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Adebowale89(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
they will never stand for anything and will not allow others die for what they believe in, what tribe are they

what about orji uzor kalu that ruled under PDP for 8yrs and that Enugu former governor

pls politics is a game of choice and is not meant for baby like u to put mouth. until u people separate tribe from politics before u understand the exact phrase of development

the south south we hear wem if they eventually fall as victim to your pipe dream

kid

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by crestedaguiyi: 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

anuofia, they are cowards too but they dont do so after selling out their party members.

south east had ministers and aids under GEJ, how many have decamped.

we die on our feet rather than live on our knees
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by emeka2847: 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
This APC don spoil finish
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
APC shield of corruption.
Once Dasuki agreed to accept APC as his shield and sainthood, his crime will watch away. The

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by crestedaguiyi: 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Adebowale89:

what about orji uzor kalu that ruled under PDP for 8yrs and that Enugu former governor

pls politics is a game of choice and is meant for baby like u to put mouth. until u people separate region from politics before u understand the exact phrase of development

kid

animal.

Uzor kalu waited for how many years before joining the ruling party, 8years. Sullivan is playing state politics and he has not implicated any of his former party members like your tribes men have been doing up and down
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by watchindelta(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Make who na no think how the yeye Country who na spoiled go take good. Only to jump from one free chop chop to another free chop chop who na sabi. 2017 Nigerian no get booklet to take do passport, is dat a country? I na support dose ppl who called Nigeria zone. Notin is workin n everybody dey form. Bullshit Country.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Adebowale89(m): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

animal.

Uzor kalu waited for how many years before joining the ruling party, 8years. Sullivan is playing state politics and he has not implicated any of his former party members like your tribes men have been doing up and down

if you see yourself as human for quoting animal then your center of reasoning is in a worrisome state

PDP is a failed party already, no wonder Joe said you people don't understand Nigeria politics

what does years he spent to join APC got to do in defining loyalty and commitment

you really need to donate your brain out for the imbe.cile because its more or less like a vacuum entity in your big head
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by crestedaguiyi: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

I know him very well. Besides his username gives him out too; aguiyi.

proudly nwa afor.

i can never deny my tribe or people
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by brookz: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Welcome To Sin City.

1 Share

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by POULTRYFARMING(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
emmalezy:

The former minister of State for Defence and a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Musliu Obanikoro, has defected to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Obanikoro announced his defection at a press Conference in Lagos on Tuesday.

Lukman Ajose, a former chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, who recently defected to APC, was also formally presented to the progressives family.
Until their defection, Obanikoro and Ajose were members of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Details later…

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/06/breaking-news-musiliu-obanikoro-finally.html

God Bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Hints On Disciplinary Actions For Members Who Dragged Oshiomhole To Court / Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos) / Tonye Okio Has Been Arrested (President Jonathan’s Critic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.