Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC (27294 Views)

Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) / Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Defects To APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by ALAYORMII: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

hahahahaha

i dont even have an igbo friend, all are yorubas. am almost an indigene in idanre and ondo town . i have lived in bolorunduro for 1 year sef. bro forget gist

You stay in Idanre, a locality not up to 100thousand dwellers and you think you can judge the Yorubas by ur tiny circle of friends.

Don't generalise please

2 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by crestedaguiyi: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2017
ALAYORMII:

You stay in Idanre, a locality not up to 100thousand dwellers and you think you can judge the Yorubas by ur tiny circle of friends.

Don't generalise please

i live in ph not idanre. i used past tense. guess you remember how many villages i would cross before getting there or even bolorunduro
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by crestedaguiyi: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Jaideyone:
unintelligent bigot. who is stopping you from dying for what you believe in? lol what a dvmb comment

mugu.

tell your people to stop writing unity begging tales in the media
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by cursedAbiola(f): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Indegenous Primates of Biafra (IPOB) bring nothing but shame, ridicule and resentment to the generality of igbos.
[/s]
another trash
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Konskott(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Even Satan will be admitted to APC, party of and for all comers - the good, the bad and the ugly.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by ALAYORMII: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

i live in ph not idanre. i used past tense. guess you remember how many villages i would cross before getting there or even bolorunduro

Carry ur wahala and go

Ur thoughts about Yorubas really makes no difference to Mii

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Adebowale89(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

ANUOFIA, how many democrats moved to republican party after hillary lost election.

anywhere belle face and cowardism is in your blood

I just seeing u blabbing instead of critical analysis

when u ve sensitive thing to say, u can quote me back because I'm tired of you displaying stupidity like he-goat sucking the urine of she-goat

I should have know how dumb you're with your comparison of a developed country with under developing country like Nigeria

oponu ayirada ni e

AFO fun gbemu alayi ni opolo

olopolo kukuru

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Alexis11: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Redhot111:

Hw did u knw he's frm the east? I mean why didn't u mention North or elsewhere? Now I jst got the real confirmation that there is actually this strong beef between igbos and Yoruba. Thanks for giving me the the prove

Aguiyi is a Fulani name right?

Clowns everywhere grin
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Alexis11: 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

you should be ashamed of your self for not knowing what loyalty means . he was loyal to his party and its hierarchy after he left PDP.

truly you are an anuofia. we will not be "anywhere belle face" like your people ewu

I wanted to reply to your first post but changed my mind. It was a good decision after all cool......

Because your subsequent comments show that you are just one secondary school child that is lucky to have a browsing phone. cheesy
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by tuscani: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
they will never stand for anything and will not allow others die for what they believe in, what tribe are they
Please do not say you are referring to Yoruba people
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by klemmy(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
[/color][color=]APC-Association Of Past Criminals
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by latsy: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
they will never stand for anything and will not allow others die for what they believe in, what tribe are they

Deranged loser.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Jaideyone(m): 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

mugu.

tell your people to stop writing unity begging tales in the media
mor0n who's begging for you cvnts to stay? we can't wait to evict your sorry as$es.
Igbos are clowns.
where are the unity begging tales in the media? you fools started the hate messages before 2015 election. now that the north fired just one shot back you sissies are crying blue murder like the b!cthes you are. abeg face the north and leave the southwest out of your folly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists / FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja / Defection: Saraki, Dogara May Be Removed Before Tenure Expiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.