Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC (27293 Views)

Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) / Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Defects To APC / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Jungleluv5: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Now old crimes are passed away. He is now a new creature. APC washes away cimes.
Yes he pdp but ffk did the thing when he dumped acn to pdp his own crime too to be covered.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by surgical: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
system21:
From now on he is a saint. Watch how he ll start blaming pdp for apc woes

Thank God everybody now knows its not about party but the characters are the problem now APC can no longer justify PDP destroy Nigeria slogan as they are now the new PDP with this gale of defections.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Jungleluv5: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Now old crimes are passed away. He is now a new creature. APC washes away cimes.
Yes he dumped pdp but ffk did the same thing when he dumped acn to pdp his own crime too to be covered.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by crestedaguiyi: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
Adebowale89:

if you see yourself as human for quoting animal then your center of reasoning is in a worrisome state

PDP is a failed party already, no wonder Joe said you people don't understand Nigeria politics

what does years he spent to join APC got to do in defining loyalty and commitment

you really need to donate your brain out for the imbe.cile because its more or less like a vacuum entity in your big head

you should be ashamed of your self for not knowing what loyalty means . he was loyal to his party and its hierarchy after he left PDP.

truly you are an anuofia. we will not be "anywhere belle face" like your people ewu
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by GuntersChain(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2017
I'm not surprised, APC is filled up with 90% pdp disgruntled element. What is change the mantra all about when the same people that caused the downfall of the country is still the same at the helm of affair, but if the country descend to a one party system that will spell doom for our democracy, democracy can't survive without opposition. I see no changes in Tupac's voice.

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by ALAYORMII: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
they will never stand for anything and will not allow others die for what they believe in, what tribe are they

Why do you have to make this about tribe??

Some of you tribalist don't have common sense cos you don't look at things the way they really are but through ur anus.

Back to the matter

Does this mean Obanikoro's sins have been washed away and he's now a new being

When some people were saying the anti corruption war is a witch-hunt, I never believed until now.

Nigeria
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by LydayBobo(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Please can we stop complaining and have our own political party to take our country back from these people. All of them na the same
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by crestedaguiyi: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Some of you tribalist don't have common sense cos you don't look at things the way they really are but through ur anus.

Back to the matter

When some people were saying the anti corruption war is a witch-hunt, I never believed until now.

Nigeria

Yorubas always like anywhere belle face hence my position.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by lexy2014: 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
not wash they SWEEP ur crimes under d carpet
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by sddiamond: 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

Tribalistic goat. So politicians don't decamp in the South East or every other part of Nigeria? undecided
He didn't even mention south east, but with your reply its obvious he is right, truth is bitter.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by lexy2014: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Back to the matter

Nigeria
pls oh APC doesn't wash, they SWEEP
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by DogsOut: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
Redhot111:

Hw did u knw he's frm the east? I mean why didn't u mention North or elsewhere? Now I jst got the real confirmation that there is actually this strong beef between igbos and Yoruba. Thanks for giving me the the prove
How did you know that he's from the West and not south or north? Look at yourself in the mirror and see your hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Fourwinds: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
wonderful...APC is becoming very useless
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by gbishman: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
When David Cameron tagged Nigeria and Nigerians as fantastically corrupt people we all screamed our heads off.
I guess now we will shut up and bury our heads in the sand.
Gosh we are amazingly corrupt.
I am a Nigerian and i agree 100%, there is no the country can't corrupt even the Pope.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Tecno66: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Return of the prodigal son. They only belong to a ruling party not opposition.
emmalezy:

The former minister of State for Defence and a chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Musliu Obanikoro, has defected to the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Obanikoro announced his defection at a press Conference in Lagos on Tuesday.

Lukman Ajose, a former chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, who recently defected to APC, was also formally presented to the progressives family.
Until their defection, Obanikoro and Ajose were members of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Details later…

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2017/06/breaking-news-musiliu-obanikoro-finally.html

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Larrykaysail(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
Join them if you can't beat them.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Nosaghae(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tomorrow obanikoro will open mouth to say PDP destroyed this country for 16yrs
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Ajalekoko76(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
Welcome... Silly politician
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by phastaphosto: 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
Not really........
lipsrsealed
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Saphiex(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
DoTheNeedful:

Tribalistic goat. So politicians don't decamp in the South East or every other part of Nigeria? undecided
Don't mind him....maybe he has forgotten Orji Uzor Kalu.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by translux(m): 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2017
OWO EPO
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by ALAYORMII: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

Yorubas always like anywhere belle face hence my position.

How many Yorubas have you met and interacted with??
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Cyriljames113: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
CHAI NIGERIA
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nosaghae:
Tomorrow obanikoro will open mouth to say PDP destroyed this country for 16yrs

Very true indeed.

Obanikoro is a political vagabond...he left Action Group to join PDP, became a minister of state, helped himself to billions of naira via the national cake of Dasuki's ATM, now he's back home to APC.

It now remains for Fayose to pitch his tent with APC before his governorship term expires next year...by then all his supporters will be suprised.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Stonerobaba(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmm wonders shall never end with this APC party. Obanikoro of all people
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Elle277(f): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
I thought he denied it
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by crestedaguiyi: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
ALAYORMII:

How many Yorubas have you met and interacted with??

hahahahaha

i dont even have an igbo friend, all are yorubas. am almost an indigene in idanre and ondo town . i have lived in bolorunduro for 1 year sef. bro forget gist
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Adebowale89(m): 4:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

you should be ashamed of your self for not knowing what loyalty means . he was loyal to his party and its hierarchy after he left PDP.

truly you are an anuofia. we will not be "anywhere belle face" like your people ewu

know I'm actually ashamed for responding to a millipede. if I had know that foolishness is free, I wouldn't have keep wondering what make u look so exhaustedly foolish

a man decide is take, I thought when one is 18yrs he's free to take his/her decision which kalu did and obanikoro just did

the essence of your baby cry cry shows the paucity of your political exposure. politics remains a game of choice which your crying from now till tomorrow would not change

compound fo.ol
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by AreaFada2: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
This is what Adelabu would have called peculiar mess (pekelemesi) situation in the 1950s. grin cheesy

Nigeria is a peculiar mess indeed.

And suddenly Koro is a saint.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by crestedaguiyi: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Adebowale89:

know I'm actually ashamed for responding to a millipede. if I had know that foolishness is free, I wouldn't have keep wondering what make u look so exhaustedly foolish

a man decide is take, I thought when one is 18yrs he's free to take his/her decision which kalu did and obanikoro just did

the essence of your baby cry cry shows the paucity of your political exposure. politics remains a game of choice which your crying from now till tomorrow would not change

compound fo.ol

ANUOFIA, how many democrats moved to republican party after hillary lost election.

anywhere belle face and cowardism is in your blood
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Finally Dumps PDP, Joins APC by Jaideyone(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
they will never stand for anything and will not allow others die for what they believe in, what tribe are they
unintelligent bigot. who is stopping you from dying for what you believe in? lol what a dvmb comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists / Bashir Tofa Is Dead / Labour Party Hints At Increasing Minimum Wage To ₦‎80,000-₦‎100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.