Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics (25827 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by PapiNigga: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
The oyinbo men are gradually taking all our pretty ladies away.

In her words, Beverly said:
"I'd Choose You In A Hundred Lifetimes, In A Hundred Worlds, In Any Version Of Reality, I'd Find You And I'd Choose You.."

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/nigerian-lady-and-english-fiance-stun.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Me77: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
She's bigger than him, I doubt he can handle her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Me77:

Master Handler, When are you getting married?

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by pocohantas(f): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nigerian woman marry foreigner,she'll be happy...just pack her bag and go there.

Nigerian man marry foreigner,he won't be satisfied...he'll still come back home to marry a Nigerian woman.

Happy married life to them. I wish them a blissful marital life.

Being married to an average Nigerian man is a skill, add it to your CV. I just dey look.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Me77: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
vargasvictory:

Master Handler, When are you getting married?
Master vargasvictory is it by force to marry? Is marriage an achievement? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by veraiyke(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian woman marry foreigner,she'll be happy...just pack her bag and go there.

Nigerian man marry foreigner,he won't be satisfied...he'll still come back home to marry a Nigerian woman.

Being married to a Nigerian man is a skill, add it to your CV.
I just dey look.
As hard as this sound I think its just the truth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Martin0(m): 9:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
pocohantas:

I just dey look.
abeg do go marry my come spray u,na so so free kick u like and na woodwork e dey hit,score goal abeg

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Khd95(m): 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Me77:
what's this one saying

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by veraiyke(m): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2017
pocohantas:

I just dey look.
I think you nailed it. A simple truth even though not all nigerian men come back for nigerian wives but most do. And some women rarely though, still return.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by otoobong3: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
Tboss, Kemen Reconcile After #BBNaija Grouse [PHOTOS]
READ MORE AT http://ibomecho.com/category/life-style/

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by KealDrogo: 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Interracial marriage shouldn't be encouraged. There's a reason why God created humanity in different races, each with its own distinctive features,colours, culture and heritage. Humans have to preserve their unique diversity and be proud of their heritage, we should stop mingling with other races as this will kill off our identity. That's why mixed race children (mulattos) are the most confused set of people, they don't know which race they belong to, with no sense of identity to be proud of. All thanks to their selfish parents.
I see those who engaged in interracial marriages as people who lack self worth and suffering from low self-esteem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by KealDrogo: 11:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Khd95:
what's this one saying
Is that you on your profile? You look unhealthy... Stop starving your self.
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by theodara001(f): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Wishing them the best.
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by khiaa(f): 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
DANG!!! grin grin Why do African girls always marry such UGLY white boys? I don't understand when you have so many handsome men of your own.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by marooh: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Did you learn anything anything from the above pics?

If No then you are slay queen and kings

Even God know the danshiki is Adorable more than versace ang Gucci cool
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by RichFoundation(m): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2017
H
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Coldfeets: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Chai!

What a beautiful lesbian couple! wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by BoosBae(f): 9:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Hmmm very white man, almost looking pale.

Cute Half casts loading...
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by oshe11: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2017
See as d man white like broiler wen dem use anger peel im feather grin

Poor oyibo feeling fly whr as na golddiggerundecided

And he do face like 10secs man lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by NickiSlay(f): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2017
They are cute
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Pvin: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:
DANG!!! grin grin Why do African girls always marry such UGLY white boys? I don't understand when you have so many handsome men of your own.

who that one epp

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by whomee(f): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2017
Me77:

How did you notice that young man? shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by amakufrancis(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2017
They look good together
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by bercarray(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:
u still wondering abeg if not for money what else?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by martineverest(m): 9:36am On Jun 21, 2017
KealDrogo:
Interracial marriage shouldn't be encouraged. There's a reason why God created humanity in different races, each with its own distinctive features,colours, culture and heritage. Humans have to preserve their unique diversity and be proud of their heritage, we should stop mingling with other races as this will kill off our identity. That's why mixed race children (mulattos) are the most confused set of people, they don't know which race they belong to, with no sense of identity to be proud of. All thanks to their selfish parents.
I see those who engaged in interracial marriages as people who lack self worth and suffering from low self-esteem.
ur problem is beyond me... The creator is not a segregationist or racist.......

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by do10alexa(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2017
good for em grin
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by NwaAmaikpe: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2017
shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Onyinye15(f): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2017
gorgeous
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Ejirochocho(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by pweeryambre: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2017
Then why do Nigerian men always bash Nigerian ladies all the time... could it be the problem is really not from the ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by maklelemakukula(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2017
veraiyke:
As hard as this sound I think its just the truth
how hard does it sound ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife / I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.