Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics (25856 Views)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by bercarray(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2017
NickiSlay:
They are cute
yes they are, u too find one on-time and stop slaying

just kidding.....
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 21, 2017
Too pale for my liking..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Ejirochocho(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2017
maklelemakukula:

how hard does it sound ?

HELP ME ASK AM OO
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Camlot000007: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2017
@roscoman
Pls the number you drop for the scrap steel is not going contact me back once u see this pls
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by evesdon4u: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2017
The third picture though...
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by NickiSlay(f): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2017
bercarray:
yes they are, u too find one on-time and stop slaying

just kidding.....
slay 24/7

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Ejirochocho(m): 9:40am On Jun 21, 2017
Nma27:
Too pale for my liking..

You Mean The Oyinbo Guy?

Why not send Yours And let's see
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian woman marry foreigner,she'll be happy...just pack her bag and go there.

Nigerian man marry foreigner,he won't be satisfied...he'll still come back home to marry a Nigerian woman.

Happy married life to them. I wish them a blissful marital life.

Being married to an average Nigerian man is a skill, add it to your CV. I just dey look.

Who can put up with their silly acts if not for us. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by marooh: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2017
Coldfeets:
Chai!

What a beautiful lesbian couple! wink

Did you win your phone from "Alomo bitter promo"

U sound like u drink Alomo as blood tonic grin
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by pinkpant: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2017
KealDrogo:
Interracial marriage shouldn't be encouraged. There's a reason why God created humanity in different races, each with its own distinctive features,colours, culture and heritage. Humans have to preserve their unique diversity and be proud of their heritage, we should stop mingling with other races as this will kill off our identity. That's why mixed race children (mulattos) are the most confused set of people, they don't know which race they belong to, with no sense of identity to be proud of. All thanks to their selfish parents.
I see those who engaged in interracial marriages as people who lack self worth and suffering from low self-esteem.
You are not Even making any sense at all... my problem with Nairaland front page content is that the most daft people rush to comment on there and these are what people unfortunately get to see, but they do not speak for all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 21, 2017
oshe11:
See as d man white like broiler wen dem use anger peel im feather grin

Poor oyibo feeling fly whr as na golddiggerundecided

And he do face like 10secs man lipsrsealed
hahahaha.. Badt mouth
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Ejirochocho(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2017
marooh:

Did you win your phone from "Alomo bitter promo"

U sound like u drink Alomo as blood tonic grin
Wetin happen?

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2017
Ejirochocho:

You Mean The Oyinbo Guy?

Why not send Yours And let's see
Love dem dark and lovely... D man dey like newly defeathered chicken

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by I888(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2017
KealDrogo:
Interracial marriage shouldn't be encouraged. There's a reason why God created humanity in different races, each with its own distinctive features,colours, culture and heritage. Humans have to preserve their unique diversity and be proud of their heritage, we should stop mingling with other races as this will kill off our identity. That's why mixed race children (mulattos) are the most confused set of people, they don't know which race they belong to, with no sense of identity to be proud of. All thanks to their selfish parents.
I see those who engaged in interracial marriages as people who lack self worth and suffering from low self-esteem.

What nonsense are you spewing? You are bloody racist. Get out!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by I888(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:
DANG!!! grin grin Why do African girls always marry such UGLY white boys? I don't understand when you have so many handsome men of your own.
so, that guy is ugly? Show us your own picture and we will take it from there. No go marry.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by eyinjuege: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2017
Nma27:
Too pale for my liking..

A spray tan can do wonderful magic. He can decide to be pale or darker whenever he chooses to.

Not a big deal, his omalicham likes him pale and all.

Happy married life to them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2017
Congrats and hml to them.

KealDrogo:
Of all the rubbish posts I've read on NL, yours is high on the list.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by mmsen: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:
DANG!!! grin grin Why do African girls always marry such UGLY white boys? I don't understand when you have so many handsome men of your own.

She isn't great looking either but maybe she needs papers?
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by khiaa(f): 9:47am On Jun 21, 2017
bercarray:
u still wondering abeg if not for money what else?

But that's not true because most white guys aren't rich they're just comfortable to just keeping their heads above water like everyone else. It seems the factor is because they are white.
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by khiaa(f): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2017
mmsen:

She isn't great looking either but maybe she needs papers?

That could be it.
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by LoveJesus87(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2017
vargasvictory:

Master Handler, When are you getting married?
lmao grin u people wee not kee somebody here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2017
eyinjuege:

A spray tan can do wonderful magic. He can decide to be pale or darker whenever he chooses to.

Not a big deal, his omalicham likes him pale and all.

Happy married life to them.
Looks like undone moimoi to me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by marooh: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2017
Ejirochocho:

Wetin happen?

Wetin bring lesbian matter here
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by bercarray(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2017
NickiSlay:
slay 24/7
then u can't be like these two couples o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Ugosample(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2017
KealDrogo:

What is this negro saying please?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by bercarray(m): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2017
khiaa:

But that's not true because most white guys aren't rich they're just comfortable to just keeping their heads above water like everyone else. It seems the factor is because they are white.
well if these is true I guess they don't know what they are doing then, cos I don't think white men are good in bed like that so if they getting married to them because they are white I swear they don't know what marriage is

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2017
Who no like bettervtjing
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2017
wishing them gudluck, but I prefer my blackrace#proudofafrica#proudofmyrace#

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by bayulll011(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2017
Me77:

Master vargasvictory is it by force to marry? Is marriage an achievement? undecided

its trophy go and marry before all your sparm dried up
Re: Nigerian Lady And English Fiance Stun In Danshiki For Their Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian woman marry foreigner,she'll be happy...just pack her bag and go there.

Nigerian man marry foreigner,he won't be satisfied...he'll still come back home to marry a Nigerian woman.

Happy married life to them. I wish them a blissful marital life.

Being married to an average Nigerian man is a skill, add it to your CV. I just dey look.
u know many of the nigerian guys who marry foreign women do it for papers abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Blocked Me Because Of This / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? / If You Were To Marry By Profession, Who Would You Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.